A Taste of Hell: Yosepha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her armor fell away, dispersing in small showers of gold dust that faded into the aether. The helmet, the suit of full heavenly metal, the sword, the shield, they abandoned her as her mind let go of the rune. The rune would stay with her if she was in danger, or if she wished to be the danger, for those were mindsets that aligned with the rune. But now, as a gorujin, one of the deadliest creatures in Hell, descended upon her, the rune no longer fit. Her potram rune replaced the batlam rune instantly, adorning her dark skin with her white silk robe, and a host of gold adornment. Lipstick, mascara, gold tattoos, jewelry of a dozen kinds, she looked even more out of place in Hell now than she did in her armor.

Heat coursed through her, heat she knew from earlier, the heat she felt when she watched that human woman penetrated by Masada, him being so much larger than the patient. And Romakus, was much, much, much larger than Yosepha.

"Damn you," she said, lowering her now empty hand.

Romakus laughed, sprinted toward her, reached out, and grabbed her waist. Panic hit her, but it passed when she saw the mischievous gaze in the terrifying demon's eyes. Scary as it was, being scooped up by a ten-foot-tall titan with a wing span that dwarfed hers, she didn't fight back. She couldn't hold onto her rune anymore, but the demon's reddened body spoke the same of his intentions and vulnerabilities. His skin had softened, because one thing was on his mind: sex.

High upon one of the highest peaks in Death's Grip, the gorujin lifted her to be eye-level with him, as he used his free hand to run a claw over her body. It would take more than a single, teasing claw to penetrate her armor, but that armor no longer protected her. Within moments, the robe was gone, lost to his claw, cut and left to fall from her dark skin.

The demon looked her nude body up and down, and purred satisfaction. Her heart beat like drum played swift, and she grumbled as she looked to the side, ignoring that fact as best she could.

"You angels, so righteous, always refusing to listen to your bodies." He leaned in closer, until his evil, grinning lips almost touched her own. Meeting his eyes was like, as the humans said, meeting the eyes of a tiger. Demons often played with their prey. "You're reflections of the surface, same as us. Don't act so high and mighty."

She growled at him. It sounded pathetic, compared to his bass-filled rumbles.

"You know how absurd that is?" she asked, squirming a little in his grip. He was careful to keep his massive hand around her waist and lower back, so he did not press on her wings. But, careful as he was, she was still a tiny thing compared to him, and the fact he could almost circle her waist with a singe hand, was terrifying.

He chuckled, and walked toward a raised wall of stone. Licking his lips and enormous fangs, he set her down on a ledge seven feet off the ground, with only enough room for her to sit on it with her back against the stone behind her.

"How many demons have you fucked, angel?" He leaned in closer to her, and with her new high perch, she was eye level with him once again.

She frowned at him, pressed a small hand against his forehead of hard bone and horn, and pushed him back.

"I have never had sex with a demon!"

"Ha, except me."

"Except... you." She turned her head away again, doing her best to ignore the heat in her cheeks.

The demon chuckled all the more, and breathed in deep, smelling her. He liked what he smelled from the look in his eyes, and he lowered his mouth of deadly teeth down over her small breasts, and down past her abs.

"You're the first angel I've ever fucked. And I hope to do it again. And again. And then some more after that."

She groaned and pushed at his head again. He didn't back away this time, keeping his hot breath on her bare midriff and hardening, dark nipples.

She outright squeaked when his two mammoth hands took her legs, each fully engulfing her shin and calf as he spread them.

"You're vile. You kill for sport, and you fornicate with other demons nightly. I can smell it on you." Which wasn't true. She could smell him, power and aggression and desire, and for the life of her, it was all she could smell.

"And yet, for some reason, the uptight angel who only wants to fight, has come to fuck the vile demon."

"I told you! I didn't come to... have sex. I came to talk of Damall. You owe me answers."

~~♥♥♥~~

He grinned at her, and lowered his face lower, and lower. With a deep, monstrous rumble, he let loose his enormous tongue, and teased its wet, boiling tip down over her abs, down her smooth mons, and then, onto her engorged clitoris.

"Romakus! I did not say you could--" She squeaked again, and grabbed the brute by two of his titanic horns, as the beast pressed his huge tongue's girth against her clitoris, hard, burying it in wet heat. The massive, pink appendage, as thick as her arm, lowered further while continuously pressing against her sex, dragging delicious friction along her aching clit and swollen lips.

She was wet already, and the demon knew it.

He grinned at her, tongue still hanging from his mouth between a myriad of sharp, pointed teeth, and he leaned down between her dark thighs. The huge slab of meat pressed against her clenching entrance, and she squeaked again as the brute forced the tip of his tongue into her insides.

Before she could say something, maybe yell at him for being so direct and forceful with her, he shoved more of his tongue into her, more, and more. She no longer squeaked. She groaned. Her grip tightened on his horns, and she pushed against him harder, but he did not relent. He forced inch after inch of the gargantuan tongue into her clenching depths, and her body trembled as her own desperate squeezes heightened the blissful friction he filled her with. Again she wrestled with his horns as she tried to close her legs, but his grip on her shins and ankles was absolute, and the beast was far too strong for her to push away.

"Romakus, wait! You... damn... brute..."

She erupted into whimpers as his tongue rolled inside her, waves that pressed up toward her belly in rhythm, and she stared down at the growing bulge along her abs as the beast forced in another inch, and another, between her taut slit's lips. The beast's tongue pressed higher, already stretching her wide enough to near bursting, but now stretching her deeper as well, until the distension along her warrior's stomach reached, and slowed moved past her navel. Only when the brute's upper lip found her mons did he run out of tongue to shove into her trembling body, but that didn't stop from him forcing his tongue up and down around inside her, as his lip massaged against her clitoris.

She stared down at the writhing bulge along her abs where the demon's tongue explored inside her, thrusting up into her in waves, but also pressing left and right, causing her insides to clench hard and try and fight the unexpected angles the soaked muscle moved in. And the harder she clenched, the more powerful the growing sparks became.

The harder she tried to resist the pleasure, the harder it hit her. It took only several minutes before the first waves of orgasm consumed her, and she squeezed on the monster's horns all the harder, like handles, something she could use for balance as the growing jolts of pleasure in her depths and clitoris exploded outward, reaching up into her chest, down through her legs, and into her curling toes. More of her growing juices flowed onto the monster's tongue, mixing with his saliva, until she knew most of the fluid dripping down the demon's lips and jaw, were her own.

To cum on the tongue of a demon was embarrassing enough. To cum in only a few minutes, announcing how aroused he'd made her, had her whole body burning with shame. Why did she respond so quickly to his touch?

Of course her orgasm only spurred the beast on, and she squealed as he forced every inch of his giant tongue into her harder, stretching her deeper before he rolled his tongue in waves again. And as he did, he again forced it side to side, and she stared down at the bulge along her belly as it shifted left and right several inches. He was not gentle, but the hot, flesh texture of his tongue made every exploring probe and hungry thrust trigger more and more waves of pleasure she could not ignore.

"My insides... are not... to be... treated like... nnng!" Oh no. She leaned forward as she squeezed the beast's horns again, and her thighs trembled around his head. Orgasm tore through her again, but the brute did not cease, and she let out little squeals as more of her dripping juices fell over his tongue and down her thighs.

Finally, he stepped back and drew in his tongue with a heavy chuckle and sinister grin. He looked utterly pleased with himself, and she dare not insult him while her whole body still quivered with orgasm aftershocks.

"Do your friends know?" he asked.

"No! No. I... had planned to talk to one of my friends, but..." She couldn't bring herself to tell Janiya this.

"Quite the guilty little angel, aren't you?" Chuckling, he reached out for her, and scooped her up again, enormous hand holding her waist. She didn't fight him. With an increasingly evil smile, the demon tilted her horizontal, and lowered her down until her body lined up with his pelvis. And with his free hand, he took his heavy, hanging, malleable shaft, and set it along her stomach as his other hand brought her in closer, until her dripping slit pressed against where his shaft and testicles met.

Yosepha glared at him, but her eyes drifted down over his titanic body, the sheer size of his muscles, chest, abs, and arms, and then down to the hand holding her. She grabbed his fingers and claws for balance, and gulped as she stared at the enormous thing resting on her hard stomach. As large as her fist, perhaps larger, the head of his cock almost came to rest between her breasts, and thick droplets of precum oozed from the tip onto her dark skin. Mostly human in shape, the red shaft had bumps and ridges on it that served absolutely no other purpose than to be felt by whoever the monster penetrated. She shivered with the memory.

"Must you... take from me, so forcefully?"

"Ha. Angels always asking for permission. And yet, here you are." He slowly moved her body underneath his cock, hand holding her lower back in his palm so his hot length slid back and forth along her skin. More drops of his precum dripped onto her skin, and more, coating where his girth rubbed along her. "I think you're sick of angels, of Heaven, of always asking for permission."

"You're mistaken. I don't--" She squeaked, and squeezed on titan's thumb and index finger around her hips, as he moved her higher, and used his other hand to hold and set his cock's swollen head against her slit. "I don't... want..."

She sucked in a breath hard as Romakus pulled her body toward him. Her quivering muscles met the head of his length, and clenched immediately, trying to stop him. But Romakus pushed against her drenched opening harder, determined and ravenous. He was relentless, probing against her engorged flesh with determined force, soaking his glans in her cum. When he finally managed to push past her entrance, six inches of his cock sank into her immediately with an audible splash of soaked flesh.

"Ah! Slow! Slow, please!" Gasping, she stared down at her tiny, dark lips, swollen, and spread utterly taut around the monster's thickness. Far thicker, and somewhat harder than his tongue, his cock created an obvious distension along her abs, highlighting the beast's size. She hadn't even taken half his length yet.

"You're not the first angel to want a taste of demons," he said, chuckling down at her and filling her body with its dark vibrations. "Lots of angels come down in secret to fuck an incubus here, a succubus there. A few of the braver ones fuck a devorjin or tregeera. But it's been centuries since I've seen one with a taste for a gorujin like myself."

"I don't--" Again she gasped, and she stared down again at the huge thing filling her, as Romakus slid her body back and forth. He set both hands on her waist and hips, net his fingers together underneath her, and held his thumbs aside along her chest to keep her stomach uncovered. He wanted to watch how his cock looked pressing against her abs from within, the monster.

She was like the tiny human in Masada's hands, enjoying her time in the adults' sanctum, leaning back horizontal in the water. Except, that didn't nearly do justice just how big Romakus was compared to her, and how endowed he was. If he wasn't careful, he could truly hurt her.

And for some reason she could not understand, that danger was a delicious spice on what was happening.

She squirmed in his absolute grip, mouth open, more gasps escaping her, and try as she might to control them, soon her gasps turned into pants and mewls, as Romakus sank another inch of his length into her, and another. Her insides, already swollen and aching with desire, sent jolts of pleasure through her insides as the demon's cock filled her, and his glans stretched her deeper, and deeper. What pain there was from being filled to the brim was minor, and disappeared under the waves of bliss, as the bumps and ridges on the beast's cock rubbed against taught insides.

She stared at the bulge on her stomach as it reached higher, even as her muscles clenched and forced more of her juices to soak the demon's cock. The sheer size of his glans created immense pressure on her depths, every inch of them, and she trembled all the more as he again pulled her closer to him. And with every inch, the pressure against the walls of insides was unending.

"Ha. I like you, Yosepha. Stubborn as all Hell, but damn, you're a horny thing, aren't you?" Romakus masturbated with her body, and sank himself further into her, the bulge along her small stomach moving well past her navel. With a dark chuckle, he sank her deeper again, and she squeaked as the monster's cock stretched her to nearly reach her sternum.

"Enough! Enough, no more! I... I'm near to break." She whimpered, unable to settle her wavering voice as she clutched the brute's fingers tighter. Her legs dangled around his, thighs spread and shaking, with her juices trickling down them. The beast still had several inches left of his length, but even her angelic body would tear to take them.

Again, danger, a sizzling spark that coursed through her. Combined with the constant pressure of his glans on her deepest spot, and his girth on her... everything... every breath she took was a struggle, pants and moans mixing into them.

"Damn you are tight. You angels never fuck, or something? Thought you guys had fuck sanctums, where you just fuck all the time."

"Not all angels use the adult sanctums! And their purpose is not for us." She glared daggers up at the brute, but all her anger did was earn more chuckles from the monster. "And... and you know angels are not as absurdly massive as your kind." Not since the First Age.

"Well, guess I'm lucky I found an angel who likes me." Chuckling again, the monster resumed masturbating with her, easing her back and forth a few inches. The friction of his thickness along every inch of her taut, stretched insides, was maddening. And the depth, the way his glans filled her and pressed against her swollen, aching insides, sent deep waves of tingling bliss relentlessly through her core and into her chest and legs.

She forced her eyes up from the long bulge along her abs, and up to the titan holding her like a toy, as she came again. More of her juices leaked from her, and she blushed horribly as the warm fluid trickled down her thighs. With each stroke, her tight insides almost pulled out along with Romakus's girth as he withdrew a few inches, exposing a sliver of her pink flesh and her copious juices, before her pushed most of his absurd length back into her.

"I... I d-don't like you," she said, barely audible and wavering as her climax slowly faded.

"Ha! Yeah you do. Sick of your angels and their stupid ceremonies and shit." Shrugging, Romakus pulled her toward him again, as deep as he could go before she squeaked and shook her head in desperation. "And you're not like other mikalim either. You like a good scrap, don't you?" He licked his lips, and resumed masturbating with her, faster, making her squeak with each deep, penetrating thrust.

Soon, he purred, heavy and powerful, filling her body with the vibration, and she went limp in his hands as he started to fill her with his cum.

She gulped, and set one of her hands on the distension along her abs. The beast flexed his cock inside her, and she whimpered as each flex earned a gushing wave of heat. It overflowed instantly, and came squirting out of her where her slit wrapped his cock tight, thick waves of white that gushed over his cock and splashed against his own, titanic slab of abdominal muscles and thighs. He rumbled pleasure, deep bass that filled her with more vibrations, and he continued to gently grind her with what must have been over a foot of length stretching her tenderized, trembling depths.

At last, he pulled out his length, and she whimpered loudly as her clenching muscles milked him every inch. By Heaven, she could see a sliver of the pink of her insides drag out with him. Once he was free, instead of letting her go, he set his cum-soaked length along her horizontal body again, and pulled her close enough for her slit to meet his testicles. His glans, resting along the bottom of her sternum, flowed with heavy waves of cum, white rivers that coated her dark skin, oozing down over her chest, her ribs, her breasts, her collar and neck, and down her abs and waist.

"Are you... done, finally?" she asked, eyes staring at the enormous thing resting on her body. It rose with each of her panting breaths.

"No. But we can stop, if you want." Chuckling, he continued to move her back and forth, sliding her body along under his heavy cock, and spreading more of his cum over her skin. "Or, we can keep going, and I'll tell you why I've been hanging around Death's Grip."

"You cannot be serious. Sex, for information? Surely you cannot be so vain!"

The giant titan of death and destruction shrugged, grinning with frustrating confidence. "Seems like a good deal to me. How many times have you cum already?"

She glared with all the fury she could muster; not much, considering how far her batlam rune was from her mind. And Romakus knew it. He chuckled, and sat down, leaning back against the wall of stone, wings snug to his back and shoulders. Naturally, the brute kept her snug against his body, her pussy nuzzled against where shaft and testicles met. Everything was soaked, and with him sitting and leaning back, his heavy cock lay across his abs. At least he let her sit upright.

"You're deplorable."

"Ha! You're the one cumming her brains out like a fresh succubus. Can't control your desires at all, can you?" He reached out, and lightly traced her left wing with his right hand. She tried to move the feathers away from his grip, but her body continued to quiver as orgasm aftershocks tingled through her. "Mmm, soft."

"Stop that."

He laughed, an almost warm, if insidious sound, and he wrapped his left hand around his cock. She stared at his massive grip, and how his thick, drenched shaft filled it.

She outright squeaked when his right hand lifted her up, and he guided his cock underneath her, until his thick glans pressed against the crack of her ass.

"Romakus!"

"Don't act surprised. You think I don't remember how much you enjoyed it last time?"

"I did n--nnnng!"

Slowly, the beast pressed the drenched head of his girth against the entrance of her ass. She wriggled in his grip, and stared down at the cum-soaked girth about to enter her. Memories teased through her, reminding her of what happened last time, of how deep she'd taken him, of how good it felt to be so full. Her body boiled, and her wings fluttered as he guided her down lower, her tight hole clenching and relaxing against the sensation of wet warmth soaking it.