A Taste of Hell: Yosepha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his wrists and held on, mouth open and eyes locked the sight of her slit, her mons blocking her eyes from seeing where the beast penetrated her. But she could feel it, feel the heat slowly spread her open, feel his thickness begin to enter her, and feel the flesh compress and fight against her tight muscle, working slowly deeper into her, until at last the glans of his cock pushed in.

She whimpered as she stared, unable to look away from his girth as it began to disappear into her body. The brute chuckled, and slowly lifted her, earning another shivering whimper as her insides stretched wide around the soaked length. Hot flesh spread her ass, filled her depths, and she outright groaned as the sheer thickness of him pressed against the wall of her sex, and put pressure toward her g-spot, and deeper, toward her belly, as he again lowered her further.

The bulge reappeared against her abs, and once the beast reached her navel, he gently worked her up and down a few inches, each making her tremble, and filling her body with rolling sparks that shot outward from her depths. That spot, that deep spot, his cock pressed against it, squashed it toward her belly, and each time he moved her, she could feel pressure against it, made all the worse by the defined ridges and bumps along his shaft.

She still had half of his length to go.

She squeezed on his wrists tighter, moaned as she clenched her insides, and a tiny splash of her juices shot outward from her slit onto the second half of his cock. And another, and another, as he fucked her a few inches, up and down. Try as she might, she couldn't stop her legs from trembling, and her toes curled all the more.

Romakus chuckled, and sank her deeper onto his length.

"Slow! Slow, please! I... I must rest..."

"You cum so damn easily, I love it." Chuckling, he sank her further still, until only a few inches of his girth remained. She'd taken him deeper than her sex could manage, stretching her ass and her insides deeper, and deeper, until she struggled to keep her eyes open as the sensation of being filled overwhelmed her. Thank the Lord Romakus knew to go slowly, but he was also relentless, and she squeezed on his wrist in futility as he sank her deeper, and deeper, until she felt like she'd burst.

At last, her ass found his pelvis and thighs, and she whimpered as she trembled like a leaf. So much of the beast filled her, she could barely breathe.

"The sounds you make would make any demon blush."

"Don't be absurd!" Demons fucked and fought all night and day. His words were nothing more than lies and teasing. But she found herself blushing all the more anyway.

She leaned forward and set her hands against his chest as she fought for breath. The enormous thing filled her, left no room inside her, and she trembled as she stared down at the demon between her legs. Vast as he was, she could not hook her legs around him completely, leaving them to hang limply outside his hips, feet to the stone.

Mewling, she looked down between her cum-soaked breasts at the distension marking the brute's depth. She'd taken every inch, and his cock now filled her ass and insides until she was sure he'd wound her. But he hadn't. She sat on him, every inch of his shaft inside her, her ass spread around his hot girth, and her insides holding him tight.

The bulge along her belly reached so high, she almost didn't want to look at it. But, she did, and she whimpered at the sight of it and how it nudged against the base of her sternum, between her small breasts.

"Gentle! Gentle, Romakus, please. I... I can barely... move..."

"Mmm," the beast rumbled, sending more vibrations through her. "You do like it deep. Really deep. I must be the luckiest demon in Hell, to catch the eye of an angel with an ass as perfect and horny as yours."

She glared up at the crass monster, and punched him once in the chest. Pointless. Gorujin were made of pure might, and even aroused and red, their bodies were slabs of muscle. She'd get better results punching the mountain.

"You could have hurt me!"

"I didn't hurt you last time. Besides, I was keeping an eye on you. Think I'd hurt my first angel friend?" Chuckling, he set his giant hands on her hips, and gently moved her back and forth as he pressed her down on his cock balls deep, earning some wavering mewls from her. Deep. So very, very deep. "I wasn't lying earlier. I was scouting out the spire, and Zelandariel. The Damall have been keeping an eye on her."

"Death's Grip's ruler? Why? I--nng!" She mewled as the beast gently lifted her several inches, and sank her back down onto his length again. The ridges and bumps along his cock massaged her squeezing ring of muscle, but it was the pressure the sheer size of him placed against her pussy and depths that had her body singing.

"Azailia is cooperating with her."

"She... she is?"

"Yes."

"But why? She--" Her hands snapped down, and grabbed the wrists of the titan as his two hands gently bounced her. Her wings fluttered as she melted into the rhythm, and her eyes struggled to stay open as Romakus moved her body in a circulation motion. Up and forward, down and back, each downward bounce causing his cock to press toward her pussy, her deepspot, and higher, causing the bulge along her abs to grow and recede with each bounce. He wasn't gentle, but not too rough either, enough to make her ass ripple with impact, but not enough to hurt her stretched insides.

"Why do you think?"

"To... to take... another spire for themselves."

"Exactly." He slowed his pace, and instead forced her down until her ass molded to the shape of his pelvis, before he gently eased her back and forth a single inch once again. Like a human man, masturbating and changing pace and rhythm. "Nothing new, spires conspiring. But these two are crafty. They might succeed."

She didn't say anything. It was a terrifying idea, two spire rules acquiring a third. Uniting demons would be a horrible problem. But, she didn't say anything, because she knew the moment she did, Romakus would use it as a signal to change his pacing again.

He chuckled down at her, and changed the pace again anyway. He resumed bouncing her, hitting a faster rhythm than before, easing only a third of his massive length out of her before sinking it into her ass once again.

She held on, and glared daggers up at the brute as she came. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't keep her face stern, and she knew her expression softened as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. Eventually, she stared down at the beast's body, at his enormous belly of hard muscle, at his pelvis her slit sat above, and at the juices that literally squirted from her onto his reddened skin. And of course, Romakus didn't stop. He continued to fuck her, using his hand to move her up and down like a toy, until at last her orgasm faded, and she'd thoroughly drenched him.

"I tell you, I'm loving this anal kink you got, Yos."

"Sex is not a... dirty act for you to poison, demon!" Sounding angry was hard when she kept panting between words. "It is a wondrous act of... shared pleasure, and far too good for the likes of you." Anal sex was common in the adults' sanctum, after all, and how many humans and angels preferred to enjoy their sexuality.

"Ha, yeah, but I have a sneaking suspicion most other angels would call you"--he gestured down to her smooth mons, and how the empty slit continued to occasionally drip juices onto him--"a pretty naughty angel."

Naughty? She flexed out her wings and pushed against his chest to try and stand up, but all her efforts earned were hard clenches of her muscles, milking the beast and the hot, heavy thing filling her ass. He did not release her hips.

"I am a... warrior. A mikalim. You--"

The titan purred a deep, bassy rumbled, and leaned down over her, dwarfing her under the size of his chest and horns.

"You are. A damn fine warrior. And a damn fine piece of ass."

She frowned and turned away, but her face and body blushed to near bursting at the vulgar compliments.

"Brute."

He chuckled as he leaned back again, and while he continued to masturbate with her body with his right hand, his left released her, and drifted upward. His claws found her left shoulder, and he wrapped it in his grip, index finger and thumb circling her neck while the rest of his hand covered her arm and half her chest and back.

She mewled, and held onto his hands with hers, as the beast tightened his grip.

"Romakus!"

"Relax, Yos. You trust me, don't you?" Chuckling, he tightened his grip a little more, and Yosepha shivered as the power of the brute became all too apparent. She was a tiny woman, in the literal palm of a titan, and his fingers were around her neck.

Yosepha was confident she could defeat most demons with her bare hands, and with the power of the batlam rune, even one of the terrible four could not simply dismiss her might. But, she could not summon that rune to save her life right now, and one of the terrible four breed had his claws around her, with his cock buried inside her. And, as the beast tightened his grip just a little more, ensuring she felt the power of him around her throat as he started to gently lift her up and down on his length, she couldn't help but groan.

She stared down, past his titan hands on her body, and down to her sex, eyes half closing as pleasure flowed out from her depths, and dripped out of her onto the beast's pelvis.

"Demons are always fighting to be... top, as the humans say," Romakus said, voice a rumbling whisper. "But this, this is great, how easily you submit to me. And you're fun to talk to. I hope to see more of you."

As her legs finally stopped trembling, she managed to glare up at the giant.

"I am... not... submitting! I am not some... toy for you to fuck... when you desire, Romakus." Try as she might to sound angry and serious, the beast continued to gently ease her up and down on his length, withdrawing an entire foot of it out from her clenching ass, keeping his thick, bulbous glans inside her, before sinking her back down until her ass molded to his pelvis. Each stroke filled her insides to bursting, and she mewled as her aching, swollen pussy and deepspot were squashed forward against her belly by the sheer size of the brute.

The monster bounced her a couple times faster, making her squeak, before he slowed down again, and she breathed relief as his grip loosened as well. Shivering from head to toe, she looked down at her belly, and the bulge under her sternum, and she moaned as heat flooded her depths. A moment later, that same heat flowed out from their connection. He was cumming inside her, filling her depths, and her tight muscles forced his fluid to flow out of her ass and over his body.

He chuckled, and bounced her a few more times, and a few more again, each working her only a few inches on his ridiculous length, and each causing more heavy gushes of cum to pour into her. Her abs distended only momentarily with the heavy volume of his fluid, before squeezing and forcing the copious amount of thick, white liquid to come gushing out of her.

"I didn't think you were a toy," he said, grinning at her as he continued to ease her up and down, growing faster, and causing more of his cum to gush into her. "First time I saw you, I thought, damn, that angel is badass, and sexy as all Hell. I hope I'll get the chance to fuck that ass."

Before she could respond, the brute bounced her faster, and harder, still pumping cum into her. Space inside her vanished, muscles clamped down, and her wings spread out before going limp behind her. Her legs dangled over his hips, and her hands weakened, until they too eventually fell, arms dangling underneath and behind her as she leaned back in his grip, as she came yet again. For the first time, she closed her eyes completely, and let the pleasure waves pulse through her without resistance, her insides clenching in rhythm with the beast, milking him, and her toes curling hard. More of her cum splashed against him, copious amounts, splashes she felt against her thighs.

She didn't want to see how much of a mess she was making on the demon's pelvis. Everything was soaked, and she was embarrassed enough already.

"From the... first time?" she asked. The first time they'd met had been mid battle, after all.

"Yes. You were beautiful in your armor. I was damn happy to see you were even more beautiful out of it." He chuckled again, and pressed down on her, pinning her ass to his pelvis and keeping it there nice and firm, as the final waves of his cum leaked into her insides. "Happier, to see you cum faster than a demon who's just learned how to fuck."

"I... I do not." She wanted to stare at him, but it was hard to look away from the bulge on her belly, and how it'd grown since he'd started cumming inside her.

"Ha! Yes, you do. I've fucked succubi, fujara, tregeera, diloja, even fucked a bolstara I hunted with for a while. I've fucked some wanderers, too. None of them came as easily as you." Chuckling all the more, he lifted her, nice and slow, and she whimpered as the huge phallus stretching her ass was pulled out of her. Inch after inch, each accompanied by a flesh groove that her clenching muscles milked, whether she wanted them to or not.

But, instead of leaving her completely, he kept his glans inside her, and turned her around. She squeaked and looked over her shoulder at the brute, but Romakus smiled, winked at her, and leaned her forward toward the ground. Soon she found herself on her hands and knees between the giant's enormous legs, his right hand still around her waist, and she fluttered her wings in panic. She had her back to him.

"That ass," he said between dark, sinister chuckles, "is fucking amazing." Obviously, the creature's dark red eyes were locked onto her butt and refused to look elsewhere.

She glared at him as hard as she could, but as the beast pulled her toward him, fast enough that her ass gently slapped against his pelvis, her body went limp. The only thing that kept her from collapsing against the stone, was the brute's grip around her waist. He sank her balls deep, faster than before, and she whimpered as the impact caused his testicles to gently slap against her empty pussy, and for more of his cum to leak out of her stretched insides.

"How much... longer... are you going to... f... fuck me?" she asked, voice a wavering mess.

"That depends. I got a few more secrets to share, if you're willing." Chuckling again, the beast bounced her against his pelvis, fucking her much faster than before. Massive as he was, he didn't fuck her hard; he'd hurt her if he did. But he still doubled his pace from before, enough that she knew her ass hit his pelvis hard enough to ripple blatantly, and his testicles continued to slap against her empty slit with each bounce.

She went limp, trembling like a leaf as she squirted onto his testicles, splashing more cum against her thighs. Beyond embarrassing. And, the hardest she had ever cum in her long life. Her wings went limp around her, half resting on her back and on the demon's legs, and her elbows and knees shook relentlessly. There was no point in denying it at this point. This was what she craved, to be at the sexual mercy of brute like Romakus, and fucked deep.

Embarrassing, and oh so terribly pleasuring.

"Good... secrets?" she managed to say between waves of bliss.

"Nah, nothing super useful. Just a few minor details you'd probably figure out on your own anyway."

Sighing and nodding to herself, she shivered as she slowly regained control of her muscles.

"Then... let's... continue." Any secret was worth learning, right?

Romakus laughed. Such a deep, powerful, and strangely joyful sound. He tightened his grip around her waist, and bounced her more, resuming the heavy speed that had broken her seconds before.

He came twice more, filling her insides to near bursting, before they were done.

~~/♥♥♥~~