All Comments on 'A Taste of Home Ch. 06'

by Danae72

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what did it say?

end of story cliff hangers R just mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the story!

Loved the entire story. Great job!

Simon and Micah obviously weren't too upset about what the scanner said, so I don't think it was anything bad. Also the scanner changed after they made love, so . . . maybe Micah is pregnant? Somehow the transformation allowed him to carry a child? That's what I'm going with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

what did the scanner say?? is micah pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I would love it if the scanner was in this story

And for him to be pregnent and have a kid would be soooo amazing you could even make a nother story with that kid i dont know how your going to write this story but i love your stories and am looking forward to it just please dont make us wait too long

Danae72Danae72over 14 years agoAuthor
New from Danae - Author

I have just submitted an edited version of this chapter. I've added a sentence where Simon sees the results of the scan, and I've added 2 paragraphs right at the end. Those of you who guessed what the results were, you were correct :).

I've decided to just edit this chapter, due to popular opinion and unpopular votes LOL. Look for the new version, probably on Tuesday the 9th. Danae

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Danae72, I love this story with or without the cliffhanger. Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ooo I can't wait till its updated!!

soo excited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love the story, sad to see it coming to an end

i was hoping that there would be an H.E.A. for Blake or just a little bit more about him and a part 3 of this amazing series. Glad to know that Simon and Micah get to be happy after all they've been through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Tease!!

You do realize you will have to write another series and have Micah, Simon, Pen and Ryan in it? And kids of course! Great job and can't wait to read the edited version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty Please

How will I ever be content not knowing what happens next? I'd beg on my knees for another storyline with Micah and Simon and the little kiddie(s) running around. So, Danae72, pretty pretty please think about it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

this is such a good story and a good follow up to pen nd ryans story but wish that wasnt the end so we could find out if micah is really sumhow pregnant or the machine is just malfuntioning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
continuation

great story. perhaps a continuation of micah and simon with kids? really want to know how the family, pen and ryan will react on the news. please, please, please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I enjoyed all of the chapters so very much and am somehow really sad to see the story coming to an end. But I have hope- you wouldn't end with such a cliffhanger (btw, love the idea of Micah's pregnancy!) just to never continue the story, would you? Thanks so much for sharing, to my mind, it was your best story to date <3

34Will34Willabout 14 years ago
Love your stories

Hehe I have to say, the pregnancy was an unexpected suprise, I love the idea. You definately need to write another story now with micah and simons kids. I felt the demise of Blake to be a bit sudden, I would have liked to have seen him start his life from fresh and find a love for himself and make it up to micah and pen... By the way, walking in daylight was one of my first reads and one of my best... keep writing!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 14 years ago
Great work

I'm kinda suffering from a caffeine buzz right now... but your story was so worth the sitting in one place til I finish... LOVED IT!!!!

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50almost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I really hated to have this story end. The characters were great, even the supporting ones. The story line kept you interested all the way through. The characteristics of your night/daywalkers were an interesting combination. I'd love to read more stories with these characters. Of course, I feel that way about all your stories and their characters. Great job.

34Will34Willalmost 14 years ago
Looking for more... ?

i keep checking back to see if there has been any new stories posted, maybe the next micah story?? i wonder if you could inform me on whether you are writing, or planning to write any? thanks ;D

Roseflower216Roseflower216over 13 years ago

This one was really good and I liked the way you ended it on a cliff hanger...sort of... I hope you do more stories with Pen and Ryan and with Micah and Simon. Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!

As with your other story I loved this one as well. It would be nice if you maybe added an epilogue which included more about Micah being pregnant!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 13 years ago
Er. Where precisely will the baby, um... exit?

or are we better off not knowing?

Doesn't matter.

This story was phenomenal. Loved it :) only thing I would change is to NOT change micah's appearance. Plus he should've been able to stay a nightwalker and have simon be the one who changes with him. Also, just what *is* a daywalker? How are they different from humans and nightwalkers?

Great story. I especially loved the last time Micah fed from Simon, topping instead of bottoming. Very very hot.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Fuckin' A...

Please excuse my language, but that was the very first thing that popped into my mind when I read the last sentence. I loved this story so much, and I have to agree with everybody who said they were sad to see it end. I'd definitely like more of Micah and Simon, especially if Micah's pregnant! (By the way, one, Micah is one of my favorite names, and two, I go on this role playing site, and one of my characters is a daddy to new baby twins. The "mother" is his husband. C-section, obviously...) Anyway, this story definitely leaves me wanting more.

--Soulless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This!!!

This was an amazing story. Had me hooked at every word! I have to say I'd love to know more about Micah's pregnancy, if at all he is pregnant, and how he got pregnant. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

i so totally got to no about the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

You simply can not leave it here. We need the next series - An Impossible Pregnancy or some such title. And as for that one readers question - by c-section of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What........

happens next?

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenover 12 years ago
oh wow oh wow....

Okay I just finished reading A Taste of Home. I read Pen and Ryan's story first, restrained myself from commenting upon each chapter of both stories, was way too engrossed to pause even for a second to comment. You completely drew me in and I loved every second of it! I can honestly say that the way you wrote Micah and Simon's story, while also seemsly adding elements of Pen and Ryan's story was just so perfectly well done. So perfect, in fact, that I don't think that I've really ever seen it done better here on lit, until now. You did a wonderful job! I absolutely loved it and am waiting with anticipation to see if your going to continue the story of these four amazing men. Please, please keep writing so wonderfully. I can honestly promise that if you do, I will keep avidly reading.

~EnchantedGreen~

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 12 years ago
Nopity nope!!

How can you leave this hanging. I couldn't stop reading only to find out that there is a chance that vial did something?? Writers are so mean sometimes. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BRILLLLL

Absolutely brilliant. Wish there was more though. :)

Dharmie

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
Soooo

Is he pregnamt? Master of cruelty you are, leaving questions unanswered.

Good story.

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
HEY THAT ISNT FAIR

WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I want to know how it ends!! This is a really good story

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

You cannot leave it at that. What a cliff hanger is he pregnant? I hope there is more coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is a wonderful story, please continue it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved this

Plz give us more

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 10 years ago
Ok so I loved this story

And would really really love to see you continue it. I mean ending it like that!?!? Gsus lol. If I had anything critical to say its that you killed off Johan too quickly. He should of suffered more IMHO. A really enjoyable read tho and I truely enjoyed the lives you created!

AnimeFreak16AnimeFreak16over 9 years ago
loved it

Extremly enjoyed the story!!

So want more!!!

I so want to know if Micah is pregnant and how Simons reaction is about the baby. Please don't end it now, there's so much more going on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it but...

I really enjoyed this and was one of my favourites in the site, till you made micah pregnant. For me that ruined the whole thing ; (

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I was equally surprised by the random addition of the pregnancy. I'm not against that idea in supernatural stories, but this had no support for it. It wasn't like any tests of those formulas showed any chance of it. No night/daywalker male ever had a child. So how would it happen? It was too random to not have forshadowed in some way it was possible or by continuing the story to let us know what was going on and why.

Aside from that it was a wonderful story. I felt badly for Blake. Yes, he did too little, too late. But, I was sorry to see him die from it. I was a bit confused as to why his apprearance changed. Why did his hair change color and such. I could see it being a bit duller as a human or whatever, but to change color was wierd.

I thought you did a great job of dealing with Simon's sexual identity crisis and how it affected their relationship. I thought it was great he called his parents for support. I was glad you had him tell Simon that they were bound on a deeper level. I'd have recommended explaining what being bound was for a NW and how it happened, even if you explained it in the other story. I was glad to see johan die a similar death to the sons he killed. I hope with the broken neck he was aware on some level of burning.

Overall great story. It felt a bit rushed at the end, but it was a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous