All Comments on 'A Taste of Incest - Lemonade 02'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment:

This series was a surprise to me. I knocked-out the first short stroker in a couple hours as a last-minute contest entry. Feedback was good; sequels were demanded; here they are! (The third is written and will be posted real soon.)

My sequel plan evolved. I'd first thought to write longer stories spread over a longer time; to set ch.02 in Guatemala for <i>limonada con soda</i>, and ch.03 in Italy for <i>limoncello</i>; and somehow fit WPLJ (White Port and Lemon Juice) in there; and for little <i>bambinos</i> to be popping out.

Nope. You get 3 chapters, all set in the same place and time, each told from a different viewpoint, relating new events and more sex. #1: Ronni tells of the hot afternoon outside. #2: Terry tells of the hot times indoors. #3 Mom tells her story while they sip hot WPLJ and fuck in yet more, creative ways.

You may wonder: What is Mom's name? Maybe you will find out, eh?

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Sorry

This story didn't grab me like the earlyer one did. Its a nice little story but something is missing.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@dirtyoman: Maybe it's the POV?

Lemon1 was from Ronni's POV. Lemon2 is from her brother Terry's, and I guess he senses things differently. Lemon3 (which will be up soon) is from Mom's POV, and *she* will have different perceptions, too. (Plus a little backstory.)

Or maybe it's because I was driven to write Lenom1 as a standalone, and just didn't have the same juice for Lemon2. I hope Lemon3 interests you more. Stay tuned.

PS: These LEMONADE stories are in my A TASTE OF INCEST cycle but are also part of a new set of stories that I tag as SELLWOOD, all set in that Portland OR neighborhood. The Sellwood stories are lightweight diversions - short, sexy, snarky; not serious; playing with tropes and cliches. I have plans for a number of TRIOS, collections of Sellwood vignettes, three very short stories in two Literotica pages, each trio sharing the same category and basic theme but otherwise unrelated. We'll see how those work out, eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...