A Taste of Incest - Pumpkin & Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
934 Followers

She sighed and sloped back. She did not notice her braless breasts pressing forward through her BAD FROG DAY tee. She did not notice that Ryan noticed her stiff nipples. She did not notice his sharp, shallow inhalation.

Nadine spoke quietly behind closed eyes. "Thanks for being here, Ryan. Since your father left, it's been so... I mean, I've been so..." She sighed again and squeezed his waist tighter.

He squeezed back and patted her shoulder. "Yeah, it sucks. Just by yourself..."

Nadine turned her flushed face into her son's. "Why did he leave? He said nothing, just goodbye. What's wrong with me? What did I do wrong? I've been asking myself over and over, and I just don't know..."

"Shhh," Ryan whispered, snuggling her closer and kissing her cheek. "There's nothing wrong with you, Mom. Dad left because of his problems, not yours. He's been going back to Japan for years. He finally stayed. That's on him, not you."

"No no no, something's wrong, but what?" Nadine was almost crying. "Am I too old, too broken down? Do I look like an old woman? Do I?"

She pushed herself off the couch and stood before her son. "Look at me, Ryan. I know I'm not as pretty as your girls at school, but I'm not so bad, am I?" She laced her fingers behind her head and pushed out her chest. "I'm not sagging, am I? Am I?" She pulled the tee off over head. "Do I look old?"

Ryan's sharp inhalation was neither shallow nor quiet. "Damn, Mom, you look great! No, you don't sag! You're beautiful! Really sexy!"

And she was. She hit the local gym at least three times a week and stayed very trim and taut. If anything, she was in better shape now than when Ryan was born, half her lifetime ago, and she was definitely more curvaceous now. Nadine was at her mature physical peak, with a body like a stretched hourglass, firm and fine.

"You really think I'm sexy? Let me find out."

She leaned forward so her bouncy boobs levitated directly in her son's face. She reached between his legs; her hand squeezed his stiffening cock. "Yeah, you're reacting. My own son wants me. And nobody else does." She pushed her right breast against his mouth. "You want this, right? Tell me you want this!"

Ryan was drunk, but he could tell his mother was even more pickled, and distraught. He kissed her nipple and gently pulled her to him so she was nestled in his arms. She sobbed softly.

"Mom, calm down Mom, it's okay. Look, it's late, and we're fucked up, we need to get some sleep, right? C'mon Mom, let's get you to bed."

Nadine was nearly unconscious by now. Ryan picked her up and carried her to the master bedroom. He gently deposited her on the king bed.

Ryan could not help looking at his mother's sweet body. Beautiful legs emerging from shorts draped over her wide hips. A cute inny-navel centered in her flat belly above a narrow waist. And gorgeous musk-melon breasts -- even in the near-darkness, he saw the wide pink areolas topped with little strawberry nipples. He licked his lips and signed. Oh, Mom...

Ryan gently spread bed-coverings over Nadine and quietly closed her bedroom door. He straightened-up the living room -- a brief task. A batch of candy-corn vodka punch remained. He poured a large cup and crawled naked into his own bed. He fell asleep before his hand could work his cock to completion.

Truth: One does not buy consumable liquids but only rents them. Another truth: Humans are merely liquids' means of being transported from place to place.

Ryan soon had to transport his liquid capacity from his bladder to a convenient recepticle. He staggered into the bathroom. Damn, I'm groady, his foggy brain realized. He stepped into the shower and pissed on his feet as the warm flow revived him. Ahhh...

Cleaned and dried and still naked, he felt refreshed but not awakened. He staggered back down the hall and peered into his mother's room. Still asleep. Damn, she looked so sweet. Ryan dropped his towel and curled up on the bed beside his mother, atop the covers she lay under. He was quickly asleep again.

*****

Ryan was having the most wonderful dream. A wet dream. A very wet dream. His cock was enveloped in wet warmth, a soft cave with lips and a tongue massaging his dickhead, supple fingers stroking his shaft, another hand cradling his balls, oh, so good... ah.

He awakened enough to move his hands from his sides and tweak his nipples. Oh fuck, yes, YES...

Ryan came copiously. The moist meaty cave absorbed his incandescent spurts, three, five, forever... All of Ryan drained away, leaving him a dry husk of a human.

What a dream, Ryan thought. He opened his eyes -- and saw his mother's blue eyes looking back at his Eurasian face.

"Don't hate me, Ryan," Nadine whispered. "I had to, I just had to. I know you're not Hideo, no, but you're so much like him, only better, much better, not just physically, but as a human being, a caring person, oh Ryan, if only you weren't..."

She closed her mouth on his cock again. He felt her warm tears flow into his pubic hair. His penis stiffened involuntarily. Oh fuck, he thought, are we really doing this?

Yes, they were. Nadine moved atop her son and straddled his hips.

"I need this, Ryan. Believe me. Please believe me. It's been so long, and you're such a..." She sobbed softly, then pulled herself together, and looked her son directly in the eyes.

"You won't hate me, will you?"

"No, Mom," Ryan gasped, "I could never hate you. I love you so much, Mom."

Nadine reached down to aim her son's cock into her.

"And I love you, son." She lowered herself and groaned. "Oh fuck, oh fuck..."

Ryan raised his hips to meet her slow thrusts. She leaned forward and dangled her breasts before his face again. He took the bait, and suckled, as he had in infancy, from these very breasts. His cock slid in and out of the very vagina that delivered him to this world. He was alive only because of the living woman who rode him, so slowly at first, then faster, and frantically, ecstatically, desperately.

Nadine's first orgasm washed over her like the ninth wave in a stormy surf-set. Her all-enveloping climax poured through her entire mortal being. "Oh fuck, oh, oh, OH FUCKKKK!!" she screamed into the night.

Ryan's hands had been on her breasts. As she came, his grip moved down to her hips, holding her in place. He pounded his own groin up into hers, driving in deeper, harder. Her orgasm soared. She cried out again, and collapsed on her son, sobbing.

His animal instincts took command. Still stiff and deeply embedded in his mother's pussy, he rolled over, putting her beneath him. She wrapped her legs around him.

"Yes," she murmured, "oh yes, oh yes..."

Ryan was only eighteen but was freshly drained. This erection lasted a long, long time. He fucked his mother for a long, long time. She came again -- how many times? He pounded into her -- how many hours? He suckled her breasts and her tongue -- how great an eternity?

And he came again, another mighty flood, hot and near-endless, coating his mother's womb with his vital essence. Was she fertile? Would new life form between them? That did not matter now. Only the endless moment mattered. Only the flesh and spirit and love...

They rolled onto their sides. Ryan remained embedded inside Nadine. She twined her legs around his waist. In this position, he was able to hold her breasts, kiss her breasts, kiss her neck and face, while she ran her hands over his chest and back and shoulders and throat. Her voice came in satisfied gasps.

"Oh Ryan, oh son, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but you don't know..."

He raised fingers to her lips to shush her.

"Don't worry, don't apologize, we're okay, you're just fine, everything is okay..."

He felt her body tighten, then relax.

"I just made a decision," she whispered in his ear. "You're right. We're okay. I'm okay. I am not broken. I am not a failure. Your father was... wrong, and I won't let him break me." She squeezed him. "I am okay, but not here, not now. I will leave, for now, anyway. Will you mind too much if your old mother moves north so she can be near you when you're in school."

Ryan was surprised by the question. "Uhh, what did you have in mind?"

"Oh, don't worry, I won't interfere with your studies or student life, or your love life," she reassured him. "I won't hover. But I have no reason to stay here. And we can be there for each other." She kissed his cheek.

"Wait." She pulled away from him and sat up. He rose with her and straightened, sitting cross-legged. She shifted into his lap with her legs around him. Her breasts pressed into his chest; her arms encircled his shoulders. She kissed him deeply and looked into his eyes. "We'll talk more in a little. Right now, I need you again." She fisted his hard-again cock and directed him inside her. His bare head slipped past her still-engorged labia and sheathed within her. "Ah, yes, yes..."

They sat together silently, unmoving except to share breaths.

They were still in that position when dawn crept past the curtains and kissed them with the new day's promise. The Day of All Souls. The first day of November. The first day of the rest of their lives. A day to welcome with another drink of candy-corn vodka. Ain't it funny, what candy-corn can do?

*****

Author's note: These HALLOWEEN STORY CONTEST vignettes by Hypoxia are copyright (c) 2014 and likely have no redeeming literary or social value. My immense thanks to stlgoddessfreya for suggesting the storyline in CANDY CORN, and to sirhugs for suggesting CANDY KISSES. (Alas, PUMPKIN is entirely my own fault.) Keep a watch for more standalone A TASTE OF INCEST pieces -- some adapted, some new, none depending on their predecessors -- but go ahead, read them all anyway. If you like these, VOTE!

And don't miss THE BOOK OF RUTH and the BLACK & WHITE stories. (Yes, I'll finish them eventually.)

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
934 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Sammael BardSammael Bardover 9 years ago
Great Read!

I loved the way your story transitions from a humorous tone to a sombre-serious tone with the story in the end. Your writing style is great, and I really loved the second story's narrative - witty, sarcastic and funny at the same time!

One slight thing that ticked me off was the over-use of descriptive metaphors in the second story. It was used in excess.

I also think that the second and third story will do much,much better if they were to be submitted as separate pieces. They have a great potential to be standalone stories.

Overall, I think it was a great read!

5* for your effort!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
anonymous feedback received

First, they should all be standalone stories. The first story was great... accidental then all out clothes ripping would have been fun... leading to the sex scene... which should have included so form of penetration with either a kitchen object or vegetable... with the older sister putting on a bigger/longer fight not to have and orgasm this way. The father arriving killed it for me (if one day you split them, extend this one, and take the father out the end will be more organic) We don'tneed to know they have done this before, it is actually better if not... alcohol was enough.

Candy Kisses was brillant. The telepathic touch was fabulous and the whole premise was great. Constructive comment: saying we came and came... is such a lazy shortcut. Cut Kiera out of the stories and focus on Alan and Ashley. Make the erotic scene more descriptive, with details, sensations and dirty talk (on this case thougts also) which would have been so efficient to allow them to change positions and explore darker desires and abandon themselves. (If you split, revisit)

The third story bored me from the start... I dropped out.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@Yedi:

I guess "I've run cross-country all through middle and high school and now at State. Ashley is my two-years-younger sister. She just started at State..." isn't clear enough that she's college-age. Oh well... And this was my first attempt at a trio or other multi-story collection. Maybe I could have framed it better, like with a brief intro. If I finish my last contest entry in time, it WILL be adequately framed: stories told around a campfire. And other trios I've planned will be tied together in the same neighborhood, maybe with intersecting characters. It's an evolving process.

YediYediover 9 years ago
cool

I liked the creep show idea tales from the crypt or, tales from the darkside, outer limits, twilight zone yea any of those... i would have chosen outer limuts or twilight zone personally i liked the short stories... i also loved how you harrassed the typical overused and recoppied to the nth degree storielines in the middle .... i can see the obe persons quip about tge party csuse you mentioned both high school and college in the same story confusing them what the party was however i loved the idea and way you did it would like to see more in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing wrong with this trio

It was new and different. I liked it. Reminded me of Creep Show or one of those other anthology movies. Maybe you need a better framing device (like the one in Creep Show). Helps bells, just realized many people probably dont even know what that movie is. Anyway, try again...you got nothing to lose by making another trio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done

thanks for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is a nice little collection

Since I love stories of hot motherfucking, the last piece is my favorite. It was great to read the following, about Ryan's mother: She reached between his legs; her hand squeezed his stiffening cock. "Yeah, you're reacting." That is such a cool idea. Lots and lots of boys get hard or semi-hard around their mom. A mother should keep close tabs on what's happening in her boy's pants. Chances are the boy'll appreciate his mother's probing hand on his young male package. Ask any young son if he'd welcome his mother feeling up his cock and cupping his balls and the answer will be a big grin and a heartfelt "fuck, yeah!" But fair is fair, and the boy has an equal right to stick his hand up his mother's dress and find something warm and furry and nice and wet. Then he'll slip a couple of fingers up inside that wonderful hole between his mother's legs and explore around. The boy sure has the right to do that--it's the same hole he came out of after all. The rest is just natural and inevitable, like with Ryan and his mom. The boy's hard young cock goes back up his own birth canal, he pumps away as his mother moans and squeals with pleasure, her squeals become shrieks as her darling baby boy blows his young balls and shoots his mother full of his warm creamy semen. The perfect way to celebrate Halloween and every other fucking day of the year.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor

@Anon: I said it's a college party, and that the younger sister was in her first year at the state university. Yes, she's over 18.

@Epiphany_Jones: These are not fragments. Each is a complete story and I did not want to pad them out to fit a Procrustean bed. Maybe responses would be better if I'd submitted each as a separate story. Well, this was an experiment, and it seems to have failed. So I'll shitcan all my story-trio ideas. I'll still write short snarky strokers; I'll just package them individually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
18?

In 1 of your stories you clearly wrote it was a high school party and she was 2 years younger than her brother. someone fucked up

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
The Beatles were famous for stringing together snippets to make a brilliant result.

Lennon-McCartney you ain't.

If you can't write at least a full page for a story, or come up with a way to string together two (or three, as in this case) or more short stories that start out being unconnected, maybe that story should be allowed to die without seeing the light of day.

Professional authors constantly get unfinished thoughts they think they can polish and expand on, but end up either changing and rechanneling their original thoughts, or cutting their losses when they see it's not gonna happen. It's no secret. Any author will tell you this.

Either stretch the story out to make it both longer and more interesting, or tie it in with other short stories to create a coherent finished result, or let it gather electronic dust on the electronic shelf. Get it?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
A Taste of Incest - Spirits Tastes of Spirits - hot Hallowe'en campfire ghost stories.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories