All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 01-02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bydaseabydaseaabout 5 years ago
Nice

A very good start with many possibilities to what can happen. Great story line and hope you have more to come in the future.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Great Start!

Do you every rest TF? BB has only been over a little while.

Anyway wonderful opening especially for a communication whore like me. Love the chat going back and forth and that Julia has a wing-girl too. I wonder how much Lisa will become a friend to Lisa or an ally to Scott.

Really looking forward to this one. A few comments below, one error, I think and the others observations from between the lines.

"I don't need seven men when one good one will do"...is she losing her nerve, can't handle 10 any more?

Sorry, but the "hair to the middle of her back" read at first to me like she was in bad need of a waxing...

"I could always refuse to participate" but where's the fun and story in that. Maybe Scott's gentle transformation of Julia...

"I believe it won't be as damaging" some very telling words in that one sentence. I believe, not sure though. As damaging, so it will be a little bit damaging.

"if I choose wrong" there may be trouble ahead. That coming from misunderstanding, Julia, even toward the end is still thinking there is a right and wrong choice even after telling her several times there isn't. Blowing Jerry later may be the best choice because it stops the immediate situation and gives her time to think if she wants to pull Omega.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is something every couple should be able to do provided they communicate!

Great start to this story, bits of it did have me chuckling a lot...

“quasi-scientific study from Playboy magazine” - FML an oxymoron if ever I heard one!

I’m grateful that incest appears to be a hard no, that’s ALWAYS an absolute turn off nausea inducing mess for me, so thanks you so much!

Ive read all of your Scottish Wife series and most of WBDP and thoroughly enjoyed them, I’m really looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time.

BDSM can be very rewarding and even therapeutic for some but because it’s so diverse there is something for everyone, obviously that presents you as a writer something of a challenge. Trying to be helpful (not bratty I promise!) using a sub as furniture eg a footstool is only erotic for those slaves who derive true pleasure from service. When it’s an established couple the emphasis surely has to be on pleasure for both parties? Far too many arseholes seem to think BDSM is about beating the crap out of the submissive and generally treating them like dirt. I know that you know differently because I’ve read your other work.

Sorry for rambling, thanks for sharing

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17over 4 years ago
A New Twist

Great story - very well written. I particularly liked that you used both the perspective of both the master and the slave to allow the reader to enjoy both fantasies, that of being the master and that of being the slave.

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I very much liked the story...

The situation seems not too unreal.

If you ever decide to edit the story I would invite you to consider that the proposal of a safeword coms from the future dom. It shouldn't be the sub asking for it - it's basic standard procedure and should be even provided as a first rule.

The rules seems a little wide for a first contract. There should be a clause that no matter what nothing may happen that would alter the statute of one of the parties (familylife or professional life). But knowing that bost people concerned are a) inexperienced and are loving I hope that the lack of this basicclause isn't willful and won't lead to a disaster...

5 stars... great read.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Negociation is sexy. There, I said it. Kinky or not, power exchange or not, this is something all sexual partners should do. It's easy foreplay and it helps clearing misunderstandings or potential sources of conflict for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the type of respect and discussion each D/s relationship should have so every knows the rules and what is expected and allowed. Excellent story about a loving married couple as opposed to some of the forced beatings and worse that are the focal points of many of these type of stories. A damn fine job.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I noticed there was no mention of adding a woman to the mix or Scott having sex with others. I suspect Lisa will be joining them before too long, considering she’s whined several times about missing playtime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4th or 5th time reading this - no spoilers in my comments, I hope! I agree with most of the previous commenters - nice setup, safeword(s), communication, yada yada.

"lizard brains" - just because we have conscious, 'rational' minds doesn't mean that we are not also driven by unconscious desires. Somebody wrote "we have instincts and call them emotions".

Human sexual behaviour is different to that of our nearest relatives, chimps & bonobos. Unfortunately, behaviour does not fossilise, so it's hard to get a handle on when and how the changes occurred, though there are hints to be found in aspects of modern human behaviour & responses.

For example, it has been found that, around the time of ovulation, females are hornier and find so-called "alpha males" more attractive than at other times in their cycle. It would be to the reproductive advantage of a woman whose partner was a nice, reliable beta, to take a walk on the wild side at that time of the month, and get knocked up by an alpha, knowing her reliable beta will help provide for the resulting offspring.

As I've commented elsewhere, the human penis is a very different shape to that of our nearest relatives. The rounded head is adapted to squash the contents of the vagina around itself when bottoming out, and the flange drags it outwards on the backstroke. This tells us that, at some time after separation from our near relatives, this shape conferred an evolutionary advantage to males possessing it, and that the advantage continued for long enough for evolution to work - tens of thousands of years, probably. So that gives a hint as to pre- or early human sexual behaviour - females were usually, or at least often, mated by more than one male.

For chimp behaviour, read anything by Jane Goodall, who studied it for her lifetime.

Non-human species which are monogamous tend to be so, and for life, with very few exceptions. We aren't.

I've been interested in this kind of stuff since reading The Naked Ape (and deciding it was bollocks), nearly fifty years ago.

There's a whole branch of science - Evolutionary Psychology - researching this field.

I suspect the author of some knowledge of academic Psychology.

Thanks for sharing, 5*

Dixon (UK)

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuseabout 1 year ago

I hate schizophrenic 3rd person D/s speech. "the slave will suck the owner". What's wrong with "you'll suck me"?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the second time I am reading this. . . .You did such an excellent job laying the ground work. I wonder how many real life couples you influenced to try it. As a retired female professional, you have totally caught my imagination. Fabulous writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
2602 Followers
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES