All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Please continue

I was happy to see another chapter. I check for a new chapter every day. This one did not disappoint.

"We were still scheduled to play poker tomorrow night." I wonder if Julia has forgotten. Where will this game be held? I wonder if she'll oversleep and be forced to wear the more revealing clothing if she goes to the poker game. Lots of fun possibilities.

I was a little confused when Julia applied the lube, apparently for the first time. Didn't she need to do this each time she inserted each of the butt plugs?

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Lube question

The first few times, the plug was lubricated in her well juiced pussy. To avoid having to go out in one of her skimpier costumes, they used Vaseline one time. This time was the first time they actually had lubricant of the type normally used for such practices. All other questions are valid and will be answered.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
More please, and soon

Ok I'll admit it, this story has the potential to be as hot as WBDP. That actually seems impossible to me considering WBDP was the hottest, sexiest, best all around erotic story that I've ever read. All of your stories so far have been in the top 10% of erotica.

I still think that a certain hot horny divorcee neighbor would make an excellent 2nd slave or even a slave to our current slave.

lookbob66lookbob66about 3 years ago

Fantasy, I know. But amping up their sex lives while still caring for each other is grand. I presume the dynamic will change as we get deeper into the story, but I’ll like it while it lasts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time reading. . . .I haven't had one orgasm and I am exhausted !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Wow! I'm exhausted. Five big gold stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES