A Taste of Slavery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nor had Lisa made any obvious plays for Scott, teasing, but always this side of respectable. Nevertheless, I saw his cock filling her as he'd only filled me before and got queasy in the pit of my stomach. I pushed down my fears and resumed licking his balls, and occasionally licking his cock, covered with her fluids, hoping he wouldn't forget his old slave for the fresh experiences of the new.

I was so happy when he told me to ride his face and suck her tits, willing to give me orgasms the way he would give Lisa hers. We finished and I was extremely satisfied, more so when Lisa kissed mine and my Master's feet when she thanked us. At that moment, I believed everything would be all right and I had nothing to worry about. She did not strike me as someone who would try to take Master away from me, and perfectly willing to share with me as I'd shared with her.

Both Lisa and I were starving. I assumed Master was as well. We made eight eggs scrambled with cheese and green onions, plus nine slices of thick cut bacon for the three of us, and nary a shred was left when we finished. Since I was the last one Master fed, he fed Lisa this time, finger fucking her after we ate. Finished, we all put everything away, clearing the table.

"Lisa, for your first offense of cumming without permission, you earned thirty swats. Usually, the first offense for Julia is with my hand. Second and subsequent offenses are with either the whip or the Enforcer. You should have been exposed to all three at Dark's. I will let you choose this time."

"Didn't I cum more than twice without permission, Master. I know I hadn't heard anything one time when I was pleading for it."

"My mouth was busy in my other slave's cunt. I tapped your leg hoping you'd understand I was giving you permission before I told you what you could do. You had my permission each time but the first two."

"The same applies to my infraction, Master?" Julia asked. "I didn't hear you give permission once either."

"It applied to you too. You were all quite good about asking. I was delinquent in responding because my mouth was happy where it was. So, what's it to be?"

"I only felt Mistress Dark's hand and don't know what yours is like, sir. I should like to know what I'm getting myself into when you use your hand on me."

"Well, I'm stronger than Mistress, and my hand is bigger. I imagine I use less of my strength than she does. We'll let you feel my hand this time and you can decide later which you'd prefer in the future. I must say, I totally enjoy having a naked slave girl squirming over my lap when I spank her."

So Lisa bent over Master's lap and he spanked her, quite hard I thought. She was silently weeping before he finished and her bottom was nice and red. Master was hard again when he finished. He really did enjoy squirming slave girls. He frequently got an erection spanking me. I was happy he chose me to satisfy him this time. I climbed over his lap and sat on his cock and he let me ride him while Lisa licked his balls. I had two more orgasms before he gasped and sent his seed into me. I let Lisa clean him off after. As much as I loved Master, it would be nice sharing that task with her.

Then it was time for her second thirty.

"Take the whip," I told her. "It's much better than the Enforcer."

So Lisa asked for the whip, and Master put her onto the cross facing it, so all the blows would land on her back instead of her front.

Master said we were going out for some things for the new slave and he replaced the glass ass plug she had in with the vibrating one. I suspected Lisa would find it as enjoyable as I did. Lisa left some clothes at our house when she stripped naked and was offered to Master. She was allowed to put on her top, but not her underwear or her slacks. Master didn't like anything between him and his slave's cunt. So bottomless, she scurried over to her house to get things for her to wear. Was it only Friday she'd asked to share Master and stripped? It seemed longer. She wasn't allowed any underwear of course, but she had some corsets, a couple garter belts, some stockings, and Master accepted some of her sluttier outfits as possibilities for her attire, but said we would need to go shopping for more appropriate slave attire.

Once we found something suitable for Lisa to wear today, Master took us both to the shop where he'd made some of his previous purchases. It was the first time either of us had ever been there. I suspected it wasn't a place a lot of women hung out. It was fairly seedy and filled with mostly older men who were perusing the porn shelves. As one might expect, two sultrily attired attractive women gathered more than a little bit of attention at such an establishment. Master ignored it, but it was hard for Lisa and I to ignore as easily and we stayed close, hanging on to his arm. Master bought a red collar and cuffs for Lisa, so mine could be returned to me. The jewelry I'd received might identify me as a slave, but didn't allow for my wrists to be confined and bound or a leash attached to my collar.

One of the men apparently knew the meaning of the collars and asked if Master shared his slaves. Please, Master, I thought, not this man. He was fat and smelled bad.

Master looked around and said, "Where are your slaves?"

"I don't have any," he replied. I wasn't surprised. What slave would want to align herself with such a disreputable looking Master.

"If you don't have any slaves to share with me in return, I hardly see where I should share mine." Master turned away. Thank you, Master. Lisa appeared equally grateful, glancing at me with frightened eyes. We should both have known Master wouldn't give us to him.

Back in the car, Master collared Lisa in her own collar and cuffs, returning mine to me. He asked Lisa, "Did Julia explain what I made her do the last time we went shopping for clothes?"

"She did, sir."

"We're going back to the same establishment. I propose the same deal with you I made with Julia. Seduce a sales clerk or wear the Slave Trainer throughout supper without being allowed to cum. If you lick her cunt, you're allowed two orgasms during supper. I expect you to suck my cock for both of them. If the sales clerk licks your cunt, you may have unlimited orgasms without needing to ask permission to cum during supper. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Very well."

Master turned on the vibrating plug on the way to the store. I reiterated the way I'd seduced Gwen when we were there the last time so she would know what approach might work. Lisa had trouble paying attention to me, the plug in her ass too distracting. She climaxed once before Master turned it off.

Gwen was working again, but assisting two other shoppers. She looked at us, recognizing who we were. It's hard to forget someone who's licked your cunt. I helped Lisa pick out some clothes, either too large or too small for her, knowing what Master would like. A young woman of college age came up to assist. I left Lisa with her and sat beside my master. Lisa and the clerk disappeared towards the dressing rooms. I wondered if Lisa would be more successful than I'd been when I was here.

Finishing with her other customers, Gwen came up to us.

"I see you brought someone else in for clothing," Gwen said to Master.

Master smiled at her pleasantly. "Yes, I did. My wife arranged for it."

Gwen looked at me sharply. "Is she attempting to seduce another sales clerk?" Gwen asked.

"If she wishes to orgasm tonight, she is," Master replied.

"Would it be rude of me to ask for the use of this slave?" Gwen asked, indicating me with a nod of her head.

"Perhaps a little rude," Master said, smiling, "though still amusing. Why not?" I blushed.

Gwen took my hand and led me into a stock room in the back. "Strip naked," she said. I removed my dress; there was nothing else.

"Stand still," she said. "I want to look at you."

"The command you're searching for is 'Display', Mistress."

"Display," Gwen ordered, and I took the position. She ran her hand over my body, touching everything as I shivered.

"You're very lovely," she said. "I see you don't have the thing in your ass today."

"No, Mistress. The other slave is wearing it today." She continued to stroke and touch me and I was becoming quite aroused. My nipples were hard and taut. She pinched one, making me moan.

"You were trying to seduce me when you came last time, weren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Master possesses a device called a Slave Trainer. It keeps slaves aroused without allowing them to climax. I would be allowed two orgasms by sucking him off if I were able to get you to allow me to pleasure you, and unlimited orgasms without restriction if I could get you to return my favors."

"The other slave must do the same thing today?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you like women? Had you done anything like this before?"

"You were only the second woman I'd ever done that for. The dominatrix who Master used to teach me was the first woman I'd been with. I prefer men. Master is more comfortable if I'm with women since he is my husband."

"Speaking of which, is it true you arranged for the other woman to submit to your Master?"

"She observed something Thursday night and wished to become like me. She asked and I agreed I would have no objection."

Gwen inserted three fingers in my cunt and I gasped and climaxed, humping her hand. My hands remained behind my neck though I wanted nothing more than to grab her and control her manipulation of my pussy.

"What did she see?"

"My Master and four male friends plus her, play poker on Thursday nights. I was required to orally service each of the poker players who won each hand for two minutes, including her. At the end of the night, I was auctioned off to the highest bidder and she had the most money and won my oral services for the next fifteen minutes. Then the next day she asked if she could also serve my Master."

"Why would you agree to such a thing?"

"Master is letting me live out my deepest and wildest fantasies, including my use by other men. It seemed to me it was only fair to allow my Master another slave in recompense."

"I see. I want you to kneel now and lick my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress." I was a slave girl, a sex slave. I could do nothing less. I knelt and my head went under her dress. I could smell her arousal. She'd enjoyed questioning this slave and treating me like a sex toy. Her panties showed a dark spot where she'd leaked her fluids. I pulled them down and began tonguing her like the slave I was.

"Put your fingers in my cunt; fuck me with them," Gwen ordered. I obeyed.

She quickly had an orgasm, yet I wasn't released. She had a second, then a third, before she told me to stop.

"Leave my cum on your face so your Master can know what a slutty girl you are."

Slaves aren't allowed to be anything other than slutty. My Master already knew how much I craved sex. More cum on my face wouldn't alter his opinion in the slightest, yet it's the way I returned to him. He smiled at me when I sat down next to him. He handed me his handkerchief and allowed me to clean off my face.

Gwen asked Master what his plans were for the evening. "I'm taking my slaves out to dinner," he replied.

"I get off at five. Might I impose on you to join you for dinner? I'll pay for myself, of course."

"I have no objection," Master replied, "but I'd like to know why?"

"I'm intrigued by what you're doing," Gwen said. "I've never been exposed to anything like this. To be honest, I'd also like to see if your other slave is as good at pleasing women as this one is."

"No worse, I'm sure," Master replied. "The same woman trained them both and had the other one for training longer."

"Thank you for allowing me to join you."

Master nodded. He suddenly looked towards the dressing rooms and we all turned, following his sharp stare and saw the young sales girl leaving, hastily wiping her face. Lisa came out shortly afterward, carrying three new outfits.

"It appears you had more success than your fellow slave, Lisa, and won't be under any restrictions tonight?"

"Yes, sir. I've chosen these three for myself. I'll pay for them. I don't think you should be required to buy clothing for two slaves."

"It's only three," Master replied. "You'll very seldom be wearing anything at all. Allow me to take care of it. It's only two weeks and I'm going to enjoy the pleasure of your company."

"If you insist, Master."

"Gwen here, will be joining us for supper. Give her the dresses and let her ring them up."

"Actually, Reneé worked for the commission on these. It appeared she worked harder than I did earning mine." She pointedly looked at me and I looked down. "She should get it. Please give her these and tell her Gwen said she should give you a 10% discount."

Lisa left, looking for Reneé. Gwen said, "I'll be off in less than an hour. You can wait here or just wander the mall and return at 5:30."

"I don't mind showing my girls off. We'll return."

"Thank you." Gwen left to help ring up our purchases.

******

SCOTT

I took the bag from Lisa when she returned. We went out into the mall strolling, a beautiful woman on each arm wearing as little as the law would allow. I attracted more than a few glances from both men and women, wondering what I had to be with two lovelies. Nothing more than most, I suspected, except a wife who was into reading some fairly explicit literature. Everything else had flowed from that. I was curious about Lisa's experiences, so asked her how she'd managed to seduce the young sales clerk.

"Actually sir, that was the easy part. She'd been with women before; identifies herself as bisexual. The hard part was convincing her to do it in the store. She couldn't afford to lose her job and didn't want to risk it. It was only after I told her Julia had done the same thing with an older woman this past week, she consented. Especially after she figured out it was Gwen from the description. She's like the manager of the department and tough as nails according to Reneé."

"Don't feel bad, Julia, you didn't have as much luck as Lisa did. You apparently had to seduce the manager," I said.

"Thank you, sir."

"Why is she coming to dinner with us, sir?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not sure except I know she wants to know if you lick cunt as well as Julia does. Did she give you any indication when she had you in the stockroom?" I asked Julia.

"She was curious and asked a lot of questions before telling me to lick her cunt, sir."

Lisa was surprised to hear Julia had to pleasure Gwen again.

"Is she a lesbian?" She asked.

"I still don't know," Julia answered. Good, something we could ask her tonight.

"What kind of questions?" I asked.

"If I'd been trying to seduce her last Monday and why. Why I'd let Lisa serve you as well, and how that occurred. I told her about the poker game."

"Curious," I commented, "but we'll know soon enough won't we. Since Lisa got Reneé to lick her, I thought we could eat somewhere else tonight, but if Lisa needs to lick Gwen's cunt, we should go back to Luigi's. The long table cloths are perfect and I don't know of anyplace else who has them."

"I'd be curious to know if Sharon told her husband," Julia said.

"As would I, although we don't know if Sharon will be working tonight. It's getting close to 5:30. We should get back."

We returned to the store and found Gwen waiting for us in the women's department. She had her handbag and was ready to leave.

"Where are you going to eat?" Gwen asked.

"An Italian place named Luigi's," I replied. "Thy have floor length tablecloths, if you know what I mean."

"Would you be coming back this way when you return home?"

"It's mostly on the way home," I replied.

"I'd like to ride with you if I can. I have some questions best asked in the privacy of a car rather than a restaurant," Gwen said.

"You can ride in the front with me. The slaves can sit in the back. I have to admit I'm curious about you," I said.

"Thank you."

I escorted her out to our car, my slaves following behind. I helped her into the front seat. Julia and Lisa got in the back.

Taking out the Slave Trainer, I told Lisa to put it on.

"May I see it a moment before she puts it on?" Gwen asked.

I handed it to her and Gwen inspected it. "I thought this was to prevent your slave from having orgasms. It looks like it would do the opposite," she said, fingering the penile projection.

"It does both," I said. "It has sensors inside that turn itself off when it perceives an approaching orgasm, keeps track of any orgasms she does have so I can determine if she has one without permission, and warns me if she removes it or the battery is getting low." I started the car and headed towards Luigi's.

She handed it to Lisa and watched as she put it on. "And she's to be allowed to climax tonight because she seduced Reneé into licking her."

"You grasped that quickly."

"I asked your slave questions," Gwen said. "After mine happened, I doubted the entire incident was an accident. It seemed more intentional to me."

"So it was. Might I be so bold as to enquire if you'd ever been with a woman before?"

"Never."

"You seem to enjoy it," I said.

"I don't often receive much pleasure," Gwen admitted. "How old do you think I am?"

"Forty," I guessed.

"Forty-five," she said. "Do you think I'm attractive for my age?"

"You're very attractive for almost any age," I said.

"I was married when I was twenty to a man fifteen years my senior. About five years ago, he developed prostate cancer and also has blood pressure issues. He can't perform anymore, has lost almost all interest in sex, yet he's not inclined to let me use artificial aids to give myself pleasure. He'll lick me to orgasm twice a year, maybe, and other than surreptitiously masturbating occasionally when he's not around, I'm loveless. I find myself very frustrated most of the time as I still believe I'm a vibrant and sexual person who greatly enjoys sex. It's why I allowed myself to experience pleasure with your slave even though I'd never done it with a woman before. But her subservience also raised questions for me. She told me about a poker game last Thursday. Could you tell me about it?"

"It's a regular game we have every Thursday night. My slave often reads fantasy romances involving women enslaved or even involving reverse harems. I offered the opportunity to experience such slavery for herself rather than rely on others writing about it. She had to service the other players on Thursday."

"Including your other slave, I was told. I'm unfamiliar with the term, reverse harems."

"It's where many men share one woman, Mistress," Julia said from the back.

"Was this the first time your slave was required to satisfy other people?"

"Not strictly," I said. "There was her training the day after her slavery started, and you. I was more comfortable with her starting with women than men. I had to work up to seeing her with another man."

"How long has she been your slave and how long is it supposed to last?"

"She started a week ago Friday and for three weeks," I replied, getting very curious now.

"Will you be having another poker game this Thursday," Gwen asked.

"We are," I replied, wondering what she was getting at.

"Will both of your slaves be made to serve these men?"

"Yes, Lisa as red silk, my wife has not informed me yet whether she'll be white or red silk." We reached the restaurant and I parked the car, leaving the engine running.

"Again, you're not speaking my language," Gwen said. "What does that mean?"

"My wife and Lisa may both orally service the men. Lisa will also have to serve them vaginally and anally."