All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 16'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for getting this out so soon after Chapter 15. This is as good as I expected.

It's interesting that both Scott and Julia are wondering about the effect of this slavery on their marriage. Also interesting that Dan is also pointing this out, along with the question of whether the slavery can continue. Somewhat surprising that Julia is also pained by seeing Scott fuck other women. She tends to dodge the question, as when Sandy asks, "Do you care that he's going to fuck someone else, Julia?", and she replies, "After what you just saw, do you think I could possibly begrudge my Master anything, Mistress?"

The key question: Will it continue? Julia knows both sides, saying to herself, "I didn't want to stop, but I knew I had to." Sandy summarized it well in the paragraph that begins, "Do you go back?"

The rest of this day is likely to put even more stress on their marriage. It seems that they are heading for a no-win situation Friday night. Julia (and Lisa) won't be able to give up their slavery, and neither Scott not Julia will be able to indefinitely put up with watching their spouse fuck someone else if they continue their slavery. Perhaps Julia and Lisa can compromise by remaining nude in the house and licking each other's cunts, but nobody would be happy with that.

I'm enjoying watching the day's fun and anticipating the coming train wreck. I look forward to seeing how you manage to get them all through this. I'm confident that Julia and Lisa will end up permanent slaves, but I can't see how that will work.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
I detect a dig

At least at a couple of us who commented about the transport before...so before I continue...I know it's a story and TF's universe and as god, his rules.

Now the outfits, I'm guessing the Stella collection.

I think they should have pulled at least the A in alpha - as in can we just have a quick word out of the roles, just so he was aware that along with being excited and horny they were also nervous and scared. That way he could be aware to watch then a little closer...keep them safe from themselves as much as anything. A strong master would have made it clear such conversations were not just allowed, but vitally important.

Sorry, totally disagree (still) with the way Ron is being handled. There is no way he should have been exposed to the group before Regina had spoken with him and they had agreed together their way forward. For Scott to be outing him like he did with the Strongs was wrong too, yes they would see him, but the "let's just call it bi for now," line was out of order. As far as Scott knows that is the long and short of it - bi. No further implications other than male leaning.

And then there's the matter of Regina's training...with her opening salvo it looked like she was going to be a bully rather than a Domme.

"This promised to be the most emotionally traumatic day for me of Julia's slavery. I was happy she was starting it off easy with Rose. A half hour with Rose was a half hour she wouldn't be fucking anyone else. I was happy to give her the fantasy, but didn't mean it meant nothing for me to see her with others."

So telling.

The obvious question is why do it? Even partial fantasy would have been something, limiting her to use by women, maybe. But one important part of marriage is BOTH parties protecting the other from making stupid mistakes. He should have said it's all very nice, but I couldn't see you used by other men, she should know how much it would cut him and refused to go along with it. Bollocks to all this slave/wife nonsense, that person will be his wife at the end of it, she will be the one in his mind with the different cocks in her after this is all over (if it's over, and what then if she wants to continue? Does that mean she values her slavery over her marriage as she is well aware of Scott's disassociation, she is either/or not both).

"Since Sherman was going to be watching anyway, I told him to make sure these two slaves were not abused in any way."

Curious that Slut and Ron were given no protection to start. I can only assume that Sarah's remit included not letting Julia be abused, not just no sex with parents and a by product she would watch over Ron too. Ditto with Lisa and Regina.

So Sarah, having warned Scott off from playing mind games, starts playing her own, while not quite insinuating that her dad was fucking her, walking close with the image of him wondering about it and it causing him to fuck her mum. Does Sarah have another agenda? Scott's obviously wealthy and generous, maybe with Julia's mind a little broken and her staying a slave, she might break into their marriage.

I know, reading too much into it.

I have to wonder what M Dark thinks she is doing getting Julia to eat her out after her time in the stocks, that was what that 1/2 hour was for, going unchallenged effectively opens Julia up to be used all day by anyone, if she can eat M Dark, why not blow any of the other guys? Then to invite Marjorie to lick Julia I think is totally out of order, it's pushing to turn the day into an open orgy, which is not what Scott planned. His plans include turning them into whores, once again and selling their services...

Interesting that Sandy and Dan say what they do, surely shit would have suddenly got real with someone throwing it straight in her face like that, but instead of calling Scott and talking she goes off serving Jerry and Chen and then onto M Dark.

I did get a bit confused over this thought "As much as I wanted my slavery to continue, I had another reason to stop besides Master wanting my slavery done." I think I missed what the other reason was, did she not like seeing him fuck others, was she scared for their marriage (I don't think, given her reaction to Dan's questions). Glad they pointed out the potential serious cluster fuck awaiting them when he gets home on Friday.

Other than that, probably the hottest chapter of the lot. 1 lesson learnt, don't publish on a day when I have time to make notes as I go along....

Thanks TF, tell me to shut up, I know I waffle.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallalmost 5 years ago
And now we wait.

Your story has captured my attention. So many ways this can end or continue.

Thank you for the wonderful time I've had reading this.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
kiteares

I agree that Scott and Julia have not communicated as much as they should, or even as much as they agreed they would. Chapter 2, Scott: "We should take a few minutes each day to explore what the other one is feeling and how they're doing and if we're both still all right to continue. Maybe take a little longer each week to see where we stand on everything." I don't think they've done this even once.

I don't agree with your criticism of Sarah's whispered tease of Julia. Sarah warned Scott not to let them think they might be fucking one of their parents (or in-laws). Julia knows that isn't happening. However, Sarah is feeding to what Scott told her, that both Julia and Lisa really got off fantasizing about that happening. When she says, "Your parents and Scott's mom are watching you get fucked in the ass," she's just telling Julia something that she knows will get Julia off. Julia thinks, "I imagined it was my father fucking my ass now." She knows it isn't happening, but she fantasizes that it is. THAT isn't going to break up Scott and Julia's marriage.

You were confused by Julia's thought, "As much as I wanted my slavery to continue, I had another reason to stop besides Master wanting my slavery done." This immediately followed, "I saw Master leave for the living room. I hoped he was going to fuck Rose." That was the reason to stop; Julia doesn't want Scott to fuck other women, but she refuses to say that.

She won't say that, to herself or anyone else, even when Sandy asks her straight out, "Do you care that he's going to fuck someone else, Julia?" Julia's reply, "After what you just saw, do you think I could possibly begrudge my Master anything, Mistress?" Yes, she cares, but she wants Scott to have anything he wants.

The real problem is at the end of the discussion with Sandy: "Do you go back?" Sandy asked. "Do you suddenly forget how it feels to be fucked at both ends like you were today? Do you forget you've licked the cunt of your best friend? Does that go back the same as it was before? Just friends and next door neighbors?" Julia's reply, "It has to. I have no choice." Of course, in Chapter 15, Julia makes a long, impassioned, and explicit declaration about her slavery, including, "It's my purpose, and how many people have found their purpose in life?" Astonishingly, Lisa says that it's exactly has she feels, too. In Chapter 13, "I've been freed from the cage I lived in. It will be very difficult climbing into the cage again." I cannot see either Julia or Lisa climbing back into the cage, or staying there if they do.

I agree that it is interesting that Sandy and then Dan both make such significant remarks. They recognize the approaching problem. They must continue being slaves, but neither neither Scott nor Julia can stand letting their spouse fuck other people. More a train wreck than a cluster fuck; what they're doing now is approaching a cluster fuck. :-)

If it were just Scott, Julia, and Lisa, and they kept all the sex within this circle, it could be as they told their parents when they invited them: a polyamorous relationship. I think both Scott and Julia could live with including Lisa. However, it wouldn't be enough to satisfy the two slaves. Perhaps Lisa will offer herself to Mistress Dark, or ask M.D. to find her a Master. That wouldn't help Julia.

Sorry to blather on so much. I cannot see a workable solution, and I spend too much time thinking about this series. Thanks, TF, for such an intriguing story.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
lazy_reader

Thanks for the comment, good to be able to discuss a story.

With Sarah, it wasn't so much Julia's fantasy I thought would break the marriage, it was more twisting Julia's mind and breaking INTO the marriage. I just wondered if there was a hidden agenda at play with Sarah. As getting Julia to imagine it's her dad may in some ways be worse than the actuality. It sits as a do I want that or don't I.

But hey, like I say, more about if Sarah has a plan in mind or like you say, just pushing the envelope.

Her other reason, I suspect is not liking Scott getting what the goose is getting, but again she hasn't said it even to herself. So it was a bit confusing as she was thinking she had another reason at the time, but not thinking what the reason was.

The possibility of a polyamorus relationship is high, but with what status? Are Julia and Lisa part time slaves? If they are slaves do the disrespectful jerks AKA his poker buddies get dibs once a week, at least on Lisa? How will Julia feel seeing Lisa getting some spare when she's tasted the forbidden fruit, but is now denied it.

How will Julia feel if Lisa gets a Master and gets everything she's been enjoying? Does she join Lisa on occasion or permanently? What if that Master just cuts them off, how would she feel losing her best friend?

Like you, I think too much about this story and all the threads that may or may not spin off from it. WBDP was a gentle ride, some stuff made me uncomfortable, but Sam and Marcia walked into it hand in hand. Scott seems begrudgingly to give the experience and Julia is hating having to see Scott with others. Some serious talk needed for Friday and no way anyone gets to Saturday feeling good, except perhaps Jerry, he'll always know he's fucked the boss' wife, irrespective of her 'status' at the time.

Apart from anything else, the chapters aren't coming fast enough, sorry TF :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 16 of this series is especially delightful, I especially liked reading about Lisa going starkers before both her parents. Her rather not hugging her, but rather shaking her hand. I absolutely loved Regina slapping Ron and calling him a fucking prick. That exchange was perfect! Then Ron being fastened into the stocks and used (abused) That seried was (IMHO) too brief. I would have loved to read more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree Ron should not have been outed - but the story's about not getting it right first time, I suppose. In the real world, any person's sexual orientation/preferences should be their own to broadcast or keep private, their choice.

dlearyousdlearyous11 months ago

What they said. Thank you for this series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .O.K. was able to keep up with action of who is doing who / what during this second read. You know, this truly is a sexy soap opera ! So glad you put your talent to good use and wrote this ! That " generosity of spirit pervades this whole gathering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous