A Taste of Slavery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers

"It's fine, Master."

Securing Lisa first, I put on her blindfold. Before I'd moved to Reneé, Jerry was lining up his cock to take Lisa's cunt. He speared into her. Lisa moaned like a bitch in heat before Harold, Julia's father, stuffed her mouth with his cock. I knew where'd he just had his cock and hoped like hell he'd had the decency to clean up a little before fucking his daughter's friends mouth. It wasn't slowing Lisa in the slightest, so I supposed I worried for nothing.

Moving to Reneé, I fastened her neck and hands, then tied her blindfold on. "You can say 'Alpha' if you need to stop for any reason, okay? Sarah will be listening." I stroked her cheek. She looked nervous.

"Yes, sir."

I fastened her legs up in the V. She looked so fucking inviting. Chen was moving up to fuck her and I waved him off, pointing to her mouth instead. "Go easy," I mouthed, not even a whisper and he nodded he understood.

Since he was headed to the opposite end, I began licking her cunt. She jumped when she felt me, thinking a cock was coming first. I laved her young flesh, easily the youngest person here, beating Sarah by a couple years at least, and maybe only twenty or twenty-one. Her slim stature made her look younger. She quickly moaned, enjoying the sensation of my tongue in her slit. Chen started rubbing his cock on her lips and she opened for him. Very slowly, he slipped her more and more of his cock, content to let her suck it like a popsicle, not forcing it down her throat. I lapped at her folds long enough to give her an orgasm and when her trembling stopped, placed my cock at the entrance of her cunt, marked 'insert here,' and slowly pushed in. So fucking tight and smooth, she moaned as I packed her young pussy.

With long slow strokes, I fucked her, letting her feel every inch of my cock. She panted haltingly. Chen played with her small tits, pinching and tweaking her stiff nipples. She felt so good, but I couldn't keep her forever, so I sped up, plowing her faster. She orgasmed, squeaking around Chen's cock, almost like a mouse. Chen climaxed and she wasn't ready for his cum, sputtering for a few seconds before swallowing and taking the rest down. I could feel my cum rising, my balls stirring. I plunged deep and released my seed, spurt after hot spurt flooding her channel, squeezing out of its tight confines, and onto my sack. I pulled out and my cum came with it, dribbling with her contractions. Rob Strong was behind me, waiting his turn. Poor girl. She didn't know what she was in for.

"Don't fuck her ass," I whispered, "and go slow. She's not used to this."

"What, slavery?" He asked, whispering back.

"No, fucking. If she's been fucked by a man a dozen times before this, I'd be surprised, she's so tight and pristine. I think she's bi, but hasn't done that many guys from what I can tell. Don't tear the poor girl, or she'll never want to do this again."

"Oh, yeah, right. Don't worry. I've got this."

I thought, sure you do, but instead of trying to work his thick prick into her tiny twat, he started by sucking my cum out of her cunt. Maybe he did have this. Reneé climaxed again.

I went back outside for more food and drink. Mistress Dark had Julia in her lap and was fondling her while they kissed. My slutty little slave was cumming. Reggie and Marge, Lisa's parents, were sitting together watching her cum. Ron was sucking on Reginald's rod, bobbing up and down like a sewing machine. Ron's cock was still hard. He must be terrified of what Mistress Dark would do to him to still be hard. He had to be suffering from the worst case of blue balls ever. Mistress Dark knew Marjorie wasn't someone on the prohibited list, so she invited Lisa's mom between Julia's legs, making her spread them wide. Marge dived right in. While Mistress Dark whispered sweet nothings in Julia's ear and played with her breasts, Marjorie gave her three quick orgasms. It looked as though Marge had done this at least a hundred times before. I wondered how many times Julia had cum today already and the afternoons activities hadn't even kicked off yet.

I looked around for Regina. She was sitting alone with a tall, clear drink of something on ice, staring at Ron sucking cock and looking despondent. I'd be willing to wager it wasn't water in the glass.

******

JULIA

I was so happy Master was allowing me to start my day with Rose. I felt like a drop of water on a red hot pan, sizzling and skittering across the pan like a Mexican jumping bean. I was that nervous and that aroused. I led Rose into our bedroom and we fell across the bed in a tight embrace, kissing. The second she touched my cunt, I exploded in a barrage of fireworks, spiraling through the night sky. We quickly snuggled into a sixty-nine, tongues lapping at liquid folds, climax following climax. Rose wasn't quite as orgasmic as I was. I was less skilled, and more aroused than she was, but she'd known we would be together at some point today and anticipating it. After fifteen minutes of near non-stop cumming, we slowed down some. I reversed myself and we languidly settled into each other's arms, kissing while we lovingly stroked soft breasts and hard nipples.

I sighed, trying to catch by breath. "I don't know what's gotten into me today," I whispered. "I'm barely able to contain myself."

"Your Master planned this for you?" Rose asked.

"The poker game planned for later is a weekly occurrence, though usually on Thursday nights. Since everyone had the holiday off and Thursday is my last night of slavery, Master moved the game to Monday and extended the festivities to all day long, and invited all our parents. It's part of the reason I'm so edgy. Being a slave in front of them has me feeling like I'm on pins and needles. Have you ever been a slave in front of your parents?" I asked.

"Never," Rose replied. "My parents are both dead. I've been on my own since I was seventeen, six years ago. You're not going to have to serve your parents, are you?"

"Master says no," I replied, "though even the thought of fucking in front of them has me wound tighter than a three dollar watch."

"I can only imagine."

I was getting edgy, needing to cum again. I slowly lowered my hand from Rose's luscious breasts and hard peaked nipples down between our bodies, finding the soft, cum drenched folds of her cunt.

"Again?" Rose asked as she parted her legs for my hand.

"Yes, please," I answered as her hand sought me.

I felt her fingers insinuate themselves in me and climaxed again, shivering on her fingers. After my fingers did the same for Rose, I checked the clock.

"Quickly," I said. "Our time is up." One last quick kiss and we both got to our feet and rushed out to find Master.

We found Master talking to his parents. He told Rose to assist the other slaves while he led me back to the bondage equipment. Despite having cum a number of times, I could feel myself creaming again, my body preparing to be fucked once more. The only question is who it would be.

Ron had been fucked in the ass and he was still hard. Lisa's dad said he'd participated in orgies and fucked men before, so he was the likeliest suspect, but it could have been someone else, though who I hadn't a clue. Master released Slut and sent her to the showers with Sarah. Master fastened me in her place on the bench.

Master asked if I was excited. I wanted to tell him to touch me and see for himself, but if he touched me, I'd cum and he would know what a horny slut I was. "Yes, Master," is all I said.

Master said Sarah would make sure neither my parents nor his would fuck me today. He told me it could be anyone else, including Lisa's parents, and I wouldn't know who it was. I shivered. Lisa's parents were nearly as close to me as my own. They just weren't related by blood. Fuck! "Yes, sir," was all I said again. He fastened the blindfold around my head and I was in darkness and I climaxed a little again, taut with both suspense and desire.

"I love you, slave," Master said.

I couldn't believe what he'd done to give me my fantasy. "I love you, Master, and thank you for this."

"You're welcome."

He told Sarah he was leaving me in her hands so she'd returned from helping Slut. I wasn't alone for more than a half minute before a cunt descended on my mouth, while a cock probed my cunt. I climaxed. I was a fucking slave slut and I was going to be used. The cunt above my mouth orgasmed, drenching my face once more, the woman using me as excited as I was. The cock in my cunt kept pounding me, not yet ready to cum. I was; I orgasmed again, not even three minutes since my last one. I climaxed one more time before I felt the prick throbbing and inundating my pussy with sperm, some dripping down to join my own, leaking from my overwrought sheathe. Whoever it was pulled out, leaving my cunt bereft of cock for the moment. It didn't last long. Another cock pushed through my cum soaked folds, and another cunt descended on my mouth. The prick was so thick, it almost had to be one of the Strongs, but whether Edward or Rob, I didn't know. The cunt on my mouth tasted like Mistress Dark. I worked it like it was, not wanting to disappoint my teacher.

She climaxed not long after she sat on my face. I'd done my appointed task to the best of my ability. The cock in my cunt pulled out and I wondered if I'd somehow missed his orgasm while pleasing who I suspected was Mistress Dark. But no, he wasn't done with me yet. He gathered some cum leaking from me and smeared it on my sphincter and I knew that big fucking cock would be filling my rectum. I climaxed before he even put it in me, just his fingers spreading my juice over my puckered star. The head of his massive cock pushed at the entrance to my back door and my rectum slowly parted for the invasion of my dark hole. I climaxed again.

I heard Sarah whispering next to my ear.

"Your parents and Scott's mom are watching you get fucked in the ass." I groaned. "Your dad is hard. He has a beautiful cock, Julia. I'm sure he wonders what it would be like to fuck you too." I shrieked and orgasmed again, palpitating over the cock in my ass. "He's bending your mother over the couch and sliding his cock into her cunt. If he can't fuck you, he needs to fuck somebody."

Oh, God. My orgasm wouldn't end. The picture she painted in my mind combined with the cock in my ass having flipped some fucking switch in my brain. I imagined it was my father fucking my ass now. Not a Strong cock, but the one which created me. I spasmed over and over, losing count of how many times I climaxed. The cock in my bum pulsed and I felt my bottom fill with cum. When the throbbing ended, it withdrew, half the size of when it entered me. Cum was running down the crease of my ass.

The fat cock filled my mouth and I tasted my ass on it, thankful I'd prepared for today by cleansing myself with Lisa. Another cock filled my cunt. Sarah gone silent, only my imagination left to me. It couldn't possibly be Dad's cock filling me now. Sarah wouldn't let him, but I still couldn't stop imagining it might be him and I orgasmed again, moaning like the bitch in heat I was. The cock in my mouth left it, clean. Five or more minutes the cock pounded my cunt, losing track of time while blindfolded, and I climaxed several more times.

"Fuck me," I whimpered. "Fill my cunt with your cum, you fucking bastard."

Like he was obeying a mere sex slave, he pulsed and another load of cum flooded my cunt. I screamed soundlessly. My mouth open, panting, but nothing coming out. He pulled out of me and his cock, coated with loads of creamy cum rubbed over my face and then into my mouth. I cleaned it off like the good little sex slave I was. When he was clean, it was gone.

There was a pause, then Master was there. He removed my blindfold and I blinked in the sudden light.

He asked me how I was doing.

"Wonderful, sir," I answered. My body was filled with cum. I couldn't be any more wonderful.

"How many times have you orgasmed?" He asked, releasing my legs.

How many times? I'd lost track, one orgasm flowing after the other, an overheated sex slave cumming for her Masters.

"I'm unsure Master," I answered. "I wasn't trying to keep track. More than twelve, maybe. Some of them were multiples and some so close together they could have been." Maybe more than two dozen if I was being honest about it. Terminally horny sex slave, I was.

"Not bad for a thirty minute period," Master said. "Sarah is going to help you to her room. Ron is in ours at the moment."

"Yes, Master."

I wobbled, leaning on Sarah's arms, my legs not quite wanting to come together. I was afraid I was leaving a trail of cum, so put my hand over my crotch to hold it in.

"Did you enjoy yourself, slave?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, Mistress. More than I ever thought possible."

"It was the wildest thing I've ever seen," she said. "Those Strong boys sure do have fat cocks, don't they?"

"Yes, Mistress, very fat."

"I'm going to see if I can get one of them to fuck me," Sara said.

"You won't regret it, Mistress." I certainly didn't.

Sarah left me at the shower and I washed myself as best I could. The shower had a spray nozzle on the end of a hose and I used at as best I could to rinse the cum from my cunt and ass. Finishing up, I dried off and went out to eat. I was starving like I'd skipped breakfast. I grabbed some food and Sandra came up to me to talk as I ate.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself, Julia," Sandy said.

"Yes, Mistress. You watched me get fucked?"

"I did. I wanted to know if you enjoyed it." If she watched, it would be foolish to deny how aroused I was and how much I orgasmed. Still I blushed. My mother-in-law watching me fuck men other than her son.

"I enjoyed myself immensely, Sandra."

"It looked like you did." How could it not. I'd screamed when I climaxed and begged to be fucked. I blushed a deeper red.

"What are you going to do when your slavery is due to end? This week sometime, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress. On Friday, when Master returns from work." What was I going to do. I didn't want to stop, but I knew I had to.

"Do you think your husband wants to keep seeing you fuck other men?"

"I suspect not, Mistress." Master valued the fidelity of his wife. His slave, maybe not quite as much, but I couldn't remain a slave forever.

I saw Master leave for the living room. I hoped he was going to fuck Rose. I don't think he was one of the men to fuck me. I thought I would recognize his cock above all others, so unless he'd fucked Slut or Ron, God forbid, he'd yet to cum today. I sighed. As much as I wanted my slavery to continue, I had another reason to stop besides Master wanting my slavery done. Sandy watched me watching Master.

"Do you care that he's going to fuck someone else, Julia?"

I looked at her. "After what you just saw, do you think I could possibly begrudge my Master anything, Mistress? That I would deny him whatsoever he wanted after releasing me to become the slave I was always meant to be? Master let me be with Rose when the day began, I think as much to settle me down as for any other reason. I was hoping he'd fuck her because I enjoyed her too. I like both Gwen and Rose, but given the circumstances, I want him to fuck her."

"This is so strange to me," Sandra said. "I don't know how you do it."

"Master and I decided that anything done during my slavery by people over me, or anything he did to other slaves, didn't count in our marriage. It's like a time out. Master wouldn't fuck Sarah because she's not a slave. Nor will he fuck Regina, despite how much she might need someone to fuck her right now, because she's not a slave. As far as I'm concerned, any slave he fucks is fair game and something the slave deserves for her slavery and I hope Master will make her cum like he makes me cum; and how he's allowed me to cum on the cocks or mouths of others. Once my slavery is over, we go back to husband and wife."

"Do you go back?" Sandy asked. "Do you suddenly forget how it feels to be fucked at both ends like you were today? Do you forget you've licked the cunt of your best friend? Does that go back the same as it was before? Just friends and next door neighbors?"

"It has to," I whispered. "I have no choice."

I was saved from further questions and hard answers by Jerry asking me to get him some food. It was my purpose to serve today, so I obeyed. I brought him some food and he gave me a drink, gin and tonic, good for a warm day in the sun. He also nuzzled my neck while rubbing his hands all over my body.

"You look like you're having a good time, slave."

"I am, Master."

"I'm sorry I missed you when you were bound," he said, his voice a low rumble. "I need to make sure I win lots of money at the poker game tonight. I want to purchase your services." I squirmed in his arms, his fingers finding my secret places. "I don't know if I want your cunt or your ass more. They're both so delectable." I spasmed, fucking myself on his fingers, grinding my mons onto his work roughened hand. I panted and moaned, smothered by his kiss.

When my orgasm ended, Dan asked me to bring him a beer. He was still working the grill though most people had finished eating. Jerry released me and I got Dan a beer from the cooler. My pussy was so hot I wanted to put the icy cold beer on it to cool me down, but thought it would be strange handing it to my father-in-law afterwards. I handed him the beer and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"It's been an unusual day, hasn't it?"

Considering Dan, Sandy, Master, Sarah, Regina and Gwen's husband, Sherman were the only ones still wearing clothes of any kind out of the twenty-two people at the party and every slave had been fucked several times, I'd agree it was an unusual day.

"Yes, Master. Very unusual."

"How are you and Scott doing?"

"I believe we're both doing well, Master Dan. Master said he was prepared for my slavery, and I've fantasized for years about a slavery like this."

He nodded thoughtfully. "I hope you realize this is going to change your marriage in unexpected ways."

"What ways, Master?"

"I can't be sure," Dan said. "It's like letting a genie out of the bottle. Your wishes have unanticipated consequences. Once you've allowed other people into your marriage, it's hard to bar the gate again. Plus, you seem to have enjoyed your slavery. If you're a true submissive, as I suspect you are, going back to the old vanilla life will be difficult. When Sandy and I played at it, it was always there in the background. We did a fairly good job of behaving like a normal couple around the kids, but there's always been a submissive air about Sandy she can't totally suppress and I've got a streak of dominant in me. We could always come back to it on occasion, so we weren't stuck all in one world or the other. Today, it's been all I could do not to take one of the slaves over my lap and spank hell out of one of you. "

"Why don't you, Master?"

"Because it would lead to fucking and Sandy and I have never explored going outside the confines of our marriage. I would hope my marriage is strong enough to withstand a lot, but I've never wanted to test its limits. I love her too much to risk losing her."

"Do you think Master and I risk losing one another?"

"I can't answer that question for you. Don't know the answer. You'd know better than I."

Chen called this slave before I could make answer. I brought him some salad and bourbon over ice at his command. He licked and sucked my breasts and nipples while he had my attention and I moaned, holding his head against my chest as he suckled me. I felt myself moisten some more.

Mistress Dark called me next and told me to practice my skills, spreading her legs to show me what skills she referred to. I actually had no doubt what skills she wanted me to practice once she called me to her. I dipped between her legs and exercised what skills I'd gained since becoming a slave. It only took ten minutes and she was cumming. She pulled me up into her lap and licked some of her cum off my face. She began playing with my breasts and stroking other sensitive parts of my body. She understood a woman's body as well as anyone, though it took very little understanding to arouse me today. Mistress Dark noted Reggie and Margie watching us. Ron was sucking Reginald's cock. As they watched, Mistress Dark made me spread my legs and invited Marjorie to taste me. Marge licked my cunt while Mistress Dark stroked my breasts. I climaxed several times. I saw Master was watching me cum as Marjorie licked me and it made me cum harder. I squirmed uncontrollably.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers