A Taste of Slavery Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not just that. He likes cock. I believe he wants cock more than he wants me."

"Perhaps. I don't know. I think he still loves you, no matter what sex he has predilections towards. If you do decide to become his Mistress, he can't fuck anyone you don't want him to. He wouldn't be sucking cock now if you didn't tell him to serve under the table. He may want to, but you're in charge. You can keep him all to yourself, or share him with whoever you want. It's your choice."

"I understand that, but I want him to want me as a woman, not fuck me because I've given him an order."

"Do you think my fucking you in front of him is going to change that? Are you trying to make him jealous?"

"Maybe," Regina admitted. "He's always looked up to you, although now I wonder if he wasn't lusting after you. Having sex with a bunch of women didn't bother him. I was hoping if he watched a man fucking me, he might feel something, anything, which would give me a clue if he damn well cares for me at all."

"I can't help you. It's possible one of the single guys wouldn't have a problem with it but I do."

"I suspect Ed and Rob will try to double team one of the slaves, and that leaves Jerry and Chen," Regina said.

"Do you have an issue fucking a black man or Chinese man?"

"Are you asking if I'm racist?"

"You don't have to be racist to have a preference. Everyone has their own ideals of who's attractive to them. You might think Brad Pitt is the bee's knees, or Gerard Butler may be more your style. You may not find Jerry hot, but think Michael B. Jordan is smokin'. All I'm asking is if either of them will do it for you?"

"I don't know either of them as well as I know you. I didn't play poker with the boys until last Thursday. We have, at least, socialized on several occasions. I know them enough to wave 'hi' in the grocery store."

"Jerry works for me and I think he's not only a damn good employee, but one of the finest men I know. If you and he were to hook up, he's not going to run around town bragging he bagged some white bitch. I'm thinking of making him a partner in my business at some point, so I don't have to work as hard. I trust him that much. I've only known Chen for five years, but I think he's a decent guy as well. He's honest and gives me quality workmanship. I tend to hang around with people I admire. The braggarts, liars, dummies, and bigots don't last as my friends. If this is something you feel compelled to do, you probably won't go wrong with any of them, otherwise I wouldn't have shared my wife with them. Even your husband didn't know what was happening here when he came to play on Thursday and any of them could have told him. I'm not worried Julia will have some reputation as the town whore when her slavery is over. If that's of any help to you, you're welcome to it."

"Okay. Thanks."

She went over to talk to Jerry. Since she was picking Jerry, I went to talk to Chen.

"What are the chances of you partnering with me for the second hour?" I asked.

"Which slave are you interested in purchasing?" Chen asked.

"Rose," I said. "I was hoping to buy Reneé the first hour."

"I was hoping to buy Reneé as well first hour. We may have a bidding war for her. Rose is good for second hour, but one of us may not have much money left in hour two if we both bid on Reneé."

"I was hoping to bid on one I haven't had much time with previously," I said. "Don't forget you can bid for another double. If you speak to Regina, you could find yourself in a threesome with two women."

"I like you're thinking, Scott. We think alike. Why wouldn't you bid for someone with Regina?"

"She wanted someone to fuck her while her husband watches. I won't fuck any non-slaves. It violates my agreement with Julia. You should also keep in mind neither Lisa or Julia will be slaves any longer after this week, all of them will be last time deals tonight."

"They both seemed to like their slavery a great deal. I thought it possible they would continue."

"I doubt I could continue past this week. It's distressing seeing my wife with other men. I wanted to let her experience her fantasy and enjoy it to the greatest extent possible, but I had to limit it as to time."

"If you anticipate neither Lisa or Julia continuing to our next poker game, I might be able to avoid a bidding war with you for Reneé. I would be content with either of them as well."

"It's supposed to end on Friday when I get home from work and there won't be a poker game on Thursday, which is why I moved it to today. Neither have them have spoken to me about extending it. I have no control over Lisa, but once I'm no longer Master of my slave, I won't have Julia's permission to have sex with anyone else, so unless Lisa decides to continue with another Master, hers should end at the same time."

"In that case, I believe we have a workable arrangement, Scott. I will bid on one of the others and with you on Rose."

"Thanks, Chen."

It was time to get started again. It was Julia's turn sub rosa, Latin for beneath the table. The break had resulted in all of the cocks but Ron's to settle down again. All the slaves would be starting from scratch. It was Regina's deal and she went with Texas Hold'em. I won and felt Julia's lips surround my cock in their velvet embrace. I wasn't interested in cumming. I was trying to hold out until the slave auction. I didn't know how much I might have left for the rest of the night. I'd cum four times already today and despite the presence of such lovely slave girls, cumming more than twice again this evening seemed like too much to manage. I relaxed as much as I could and let the sensations wash over me without getting an erection. Regina won and my lovely slave had her squirming in orgasm; one of the few times I envied women their biology. Edward won and he did get halfway to a hard on. Chen and Jerry both won and Chen did get an erection. Maybe there was a Chinese herb he knew about. Jerry was like me. I felt he could get an erection but was saving himself.

Rose replaced Julia under the table. Since she didn't have much to do in the way of serving food and drinks for the moment, I put her on my lap and would occasionally stroke and touch her. None of the slaves had received orgasms since the game began, so after I folded on the next hand, I sucked on her nipple and fingered her wet slit until she spasmed over my fingers. She was breathing fast when I finished and kissed me to show her appreciation for her pleasure. I let her lick my fingers clean. Rob, Jerry, Regina and I won this round. I was showing more interest when Rose finished. Regina came on Rose's talented tongue.

Rose finished her service and Ron went back under the table. Edward won the first hand and told Ron to get sucking. Ron drained him. When Edward climaxed he stood up and thrust into Ron's mouth with his cock buried at the bottom of his throat.

"Damn, Rob; you're right. Best fucking blow job I ever had," he said as Ron cleaned off his cock.

When I looked at Regina, she looked miserable, disgusted at the state of her life and marriage. When she won the next hand, she passed on her husband's service, she was so upset. I thought Rob looked upset when his wife denied him. I won the next one and I passed on Ron. My slave looked relieved I did. She needn't have been concerned. No matter how great Ron's blow jobs were, I couldn't see myself getting one from someone with a beard and mustache. Jerry won the next hand and he passed on it too.

Nobody passed on Lisa or Reneé. I won twice, one with each and was feeling prepared for further adventures when Reneé was done. Chen also won twice, both with Lisa and almost climaxed again. Regina, Jerry, Edward and Rob all won once to conclude the game, Regina with Lisa and the others with Reneé. I couldn't be sure, but Chen and I looked pretty close in our piles of chips, Jerry and Regina not too far behind and Edward and Rob tale end Charlies. Regina hadn't done as well this week as last and I thought at least part of her problems were due to her emotional state. She hadn't reacted well to her husband sucking cocks, but she was the one who made him available. I wouldn't say she was confused, because I believe she knew what she wanted, but it wasn't what she was getting and it frustrated her.

With Reneé finished, I stopped the game and our five slaves put the remaining food away and got everyone another drink before we gathered in the living room. I fastened Rose to the beam displaying her for sale, putting a paper bag at her feet marked M.A.D.D.

"I'm going to tell you a little about each slave during the initial sale as the second will be quicker, as it may help you determine how you wish to bid for the slaves each time." I went into my spiel. "The first slave to be sold tonight is Rose. She will be sold to a single owner for approximately one hours time with her, the time beginning at the conclusion of the slave sale until 10:55 AM when sexual activity will cease and all slaves will be released and allowed to shower for their next sale. The slaves will hurry as they will be sold again at 11:00 for their use until 11:55 when they'll be allowed to clean up again. The day will be over at that time. Her winning bid will go to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. Rose is an experienced slave, having served her Mistress for over six years. While she prefers females, she's been trained to service anyone who wants her delightful, tight little body. What am I bid for her?"

Jerry put a bid in of a hundred dollars. I thought he was going in with Regina as a pair; that had appeared to be the tenor of her conversation after speaking with me, but he was bidding on a solo slave. Nobody else put in a bid, I guess it was decided who people would be bidding on to some degree, because no one else bid on Rose. Everyone would get a slave so no one would go without, which tempered the bidding. I would be bidding on her with Chen next round.

"Sold to Jerry for one hundred dollars," I said. I released Rose and Jerry took possession of her, setting her on his lap. I fastened Julia up to the beam, stretching her tight. I kissed her, whispering, "I'm not going to bid on you so you can experience others as much as possible. Have a good time tonight."

"Thank you, Master," she whispered back.

"This slave has been well trained in how to please both men and women. This slave has what is known as 'slave heat'. Despite having had little sex over the past several hours, or perhaps because she hasn't, you'll find this slave is wet and eager to fuck." I pushed two fingers into her cunt and she climaxed immediately, gasping and thrashing on my hand. "As you can see," pulling out my fingers and showing them to the other bidders. "Her winning bid goes to the American Red Cross.

Chen and Regina put in an offer of one hundred dollars, the Strong twins bumping the offer to $125, Chen and Regina upping it to $150 and the twins going to $175. Chen and Regina conferred for a few moments, then declined to bid further. It made my job easier as knowing they'd be going for Lisa as a pair, I would have the bidding to myself on Reneé. As I released Julia from the slave block and sent her to Edward and Rob, I remembered last Thursday how they'd split Lisa on their cocks when she chose to service all winners at once. Lisa had been stuffed to the gills and I pictured Julia spit-roasted or having one of their thick cocks in her cunt and ass at the same time. My wife would be well used by the two of them. I fastened Reneé to the slave block for sale so she could experience it, even if I would be the only one to make a bid.

"Next up for bid is Reneé. This delicate flower comes to us by way of Gwen, who recruited her for this party. She's an admitted bisexual and has been with both men and women previously having served both with all three of her lovely fuck holes. She's never been in a menage before, so when she's sold to a couple later, it will be her first experience with multiple partners. Her winning bid goes to the World Wildlife Foundation. I'm going to bid $100 for her services."

I might have been able to have her for nothing, but having no money bid would have been insulting and the money would be going to a good cause.

Chen, the tricky bastard, bid $150. I assumed we'd had an understanding and I thought he'd be bidding on Lisa with Regina. "$175," I said.

"$200," Chen bid again.

"$225," I said.

"Ah, Scott. I just wanted you to bid what this slave was worth," Chen said. "You were going to get by too cheaply."

I laughed. The fucker had a point. I put $225 in Reneé's bag.

I released Reneé and showed her the display position. I told her I wanted her to hold in that position until the slave auction was completed. She assumed the position and I touched her cunt and she quivered. My fingers were wet. Being sold seemed to affect all slaves the same.

I fastened Lisa to the auction block. "Lisa has only been a slave for a week and three days," I said. "Before she started her service to me, she was taken to a club to complete her training. I saw her service eight men in her cunt and five men and two women with her mouth before she'd been there for two hours. Everyone saw Edward and Rob fuck her together last Thursday and she took both their cocks. She's been trained by Mistress Dark to satisfy women. Any bid for this slave will be money well spent. Her bids will go to the March of Dimes. What will you bid for this beautiful slave." I looked pointedly at Chen and Regina who could now have her for nothing.

"She's worth at least $225," Chen said, "and that is what we bid."

"Good bid. All slaves are now sold. Remember, the slave can say, 'Alpha' and all activity must end as soon as she does. If she cannot speak, the slave will slap or tap the nearest person, three times. That is the same as saying, 'Alpha', and you must stop what you're doing until you've determined the nature of her discomfort. If the slave says, 'Omega', they are no longer a slave and must be released. There are no exceptions to that rule. Julia, you may take your two purchasers to our bedroom. Lisa, take yours to Sarah's bedroom. Jerry, you can take Rose to the third bedroom. I'll remain here in the living room. Leave the bedroom doors open so I can check on the status of the slaves if I need to. They're all my responsibility and I don't want any of them harmed."

Edward asked, "Quick question here. Do you have any objection to us spanking any of our slaves? We have purchased their full use, have we not?"

I looked at their big hands, brawny arms and powerful chests and my lovely little slave, looking frail beside them. She nodded yes. "It will be up to the slave if they can be punished," I said, "but no more than twenty swats total and you can't leave any bruising. Their mouths must be free so they can say 'Alpha' if necessary."

Edward looked at Rob and said, "We can work with that." I sure hoped Julia knew what she was doing.

"I'll see you all at 10:55 then."

They all disappeared into their respective rooms, Regina ordering Ron to go with her and Chen, leaving me with Reneé. I left her standing in the Display position while I gathered some items to use with my new slave.

******

JULIA

When Master hung me up for sale, I felt like a fly in a spider's web. One juicy little bug caught and waiting to be eaten. Then Master shoved his fingers in me to demonstrate my heat and I'd climaxed all over his fingers like the slutty slave I was. I understood the rule changes would affect the bidding, obvious when Rose went for the ridiculously low bid of $100 to Jerry. I would have paid as much for Rose myself and I liked men, but she was a superb cunt licker.

Both the Strong twins and Chen and Regina bid for my services. I wouldn't mind either pair, but I preferred to be purchased by the Strongs. I'd likely be well fucked in all my holes if they bought me. I could feel my cum running down my legs as they bid. They purchased my services and Master sent me to them while he finished the auction. They held me between them running their hands over my body, testing my slave heat themselves. Their cocks were half hard already, despite the number of times they'd cum today. My last turn of the dice had resulted in them fucking one hole, then the other, both leaving their cum in me. I hoped tonight I would feel them both together, like Lisa did last week. This use was not to orgasm, which would happen quickly for me, but for nearly an hour of their time.

Master was giving the final instructions when Edward asked if they could punish a slave, and I knew they wanted to spank me as they'd seen me spanked before; with the whip last Thursday and with the Enforcer today by Master's father. I grew even damper and knew if they touched me in that moment, I'd orgasm again. Master looked at me for guidance and I nodded yes. Master said no more than twenty and and no bruises, protecting me from myself. Business concluded, I led them into my bedroom, my husband's and mine. It was not the first time other men would have me in this bedroom, but the first time without my Master present.

"How may a slave serve you, Masters?" I said, kneeling.

They sat next to each other on the bed, their cocks not rigid, but nearly so. Rob said, "Suck."

"Alternately, or one at a time, sir?"

"Alternately," Edward said, "just to get us real hard to fuck you with."

"Yes, Masters."

Starting with Rob, I started sucking them for roughly a minute at a time, alternating from one thick prick to the other. In the next five minutes, I had them both moaning every time my mouth descended over a shaft, straining my jaw to get over their cocks. When you could hang a beach towel over their dicks without worrying it would fall to the floor, Rob got behind me, lifted my ass from the floor, standing me on my feet, and pushed into my pussy. I spasmed, convulsing over his prick. Needy slave. For the next several minutes, Rob fucked me from behind while Edward skewered my throat. Then they switched and I tasted myself on Rob's cock as Edward sent me into another orgasm, fucking hard from behind.

Neither of these men were likely to cum soon, having emptied themselves multiple times today. Rob lay down on the bed and bid me mount his cock. He pulled me down against his chest and I thought Edward would now fuck my back door, but he surprised, smacking my bottom hard instead. I shivered and squealed, nearly cumming again. He smacked my other globe and I did, moaning and panting.

"This slave loves to be spanked," Rob said. "She climaxed when you swatted her."

I'm sure Edward already knew. It wasn't my little secret. I made enough noise when I climaxed. He continued to spank my taut bottom, riding his brothers massive missile. The heat spreading from my reddening buttocks to my pussy and even my tits, rubbing against Rob's hairy chest. He gave me ten and stopped. Grabbing the lube from the bedside table, he smeared some over my puckered star and I knew he was going to fill my ass with his giant cock. As much as it scared me to imagine both of their twin cocks spearing me below, it also aroused hell out of me. The second I felt Edward's prick push against my crinkled sphincter, I orgasmed again, mewling with my pleasure. Edward tried to go slowly, but when he was halfway in, I backed fully onto his cock so both of them speared me at once, and I shuddered, having another orgasm, or perhaps the stronger half of the last one, shaking like a leaf as they met deep in my body.

I couldn't stop moaning, throatily saying, "Fuck me, Masters! Fuck me. Leave your cum in both my holes."

They did just that, fucking me, first one, then the other, then both at once in rhythm, then one sliding out as the other slid in. They fucked me twelve ways to Sunday and I orgasmed over and over, turning my cunt into a morass of my cum. Finally, I felt Edward swell in my bottom and his cock twitched as he sent his load deep in my rectum. Rob, climaxed shortly after, while Edwards was still injecting me with his cum, adding his own ingredient into my soup.