A Taste of Slavery Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and I whimpered, pleading to be filled some more, to cum some more. He told me to get on my hands and knees and I obeyed. His cock found my back door and shoved deep inside, filling another hole, another need. I screamed again and spasmed.

"Fuck my ass, sir," I pleaded. "Cum in my ass. Fill me with your hot cum."

Every one of the men had climaxed multiple times today. Load after load of their cum spilled in a slaves mouth, or ass or cunt. I wanted another one. Master Jerry was going to give it to me if he couldn't fuck again for a week. I clamped my ass over his shaft, begging with my body for what I'd already begged for aloud. I thought I was failing, I wouldn't get the reward I wanted, but finally, I felt his cock swell and pulse, giving me what little he had to give. He didn't last long after, his body surrendering to its need for rest. When he pulled out of me, I turned and swallowed his cock, cleaning him, ending my time with him as I'd started it, sucking his cock.

"Stop please," he said. "I don't think it can take any more stimulation."

I pulled off him and giggled. "Thank you, Master for making your slave girl very happy. I loved fucking you."

"As I loved fucking you, slave. I didn't think it was possible to cum as much as I have today. You're magic. You're all magic; all you fucking slaves. You conjure hard pricks out of thin air. Come here and kiss me."

"Yes, Master," I said, crawling up his body, sweaty, reeking of sex, my body fair and his dark. I laid in his arms and we kissed as he stroked me, softly, gently. "Just a few minutes more and the day is over. It has been the grandest day of my life and I'm happy I ended it with you, Master."

"As am I, Mrs. Rivers."

"Not Mrs. Rivers yet, Master, else I'd not be abed with you. Still a slave until Friday." We kissed again. He stroked my breasts, my nipples still hard, peaked from our pleasure. "Five more minutes, Master."

******

SCOTT

Chen and I led Rose to my bedroom. She was lovely. Mistress Dark had been generous to provide her to us for the next couple days. Despite her predilections towards her own sex, Rose would be a passionate and generous lover. She was well trained at pleasing her dominants, no matter if they were men or women and she'd shown some affection to me before, even today when she asked that I be one of those to use her. We got onto the bed and Rose began sucking my cock. It remained resistant to her charms, already well used this day, so I told her to concentrate on Chen instead, who was already half hard.

"Is there some trick you have to help you with your erections?" I asked. "I know you've probably cum as many times as I have."

"You are asking if I know of any special Chinese secrets to add steel to my cock," Chen said, "like rhinoceros horn, or ginseng or whatever potions inscrutable Eastern magicians have mixed for us."

"If you're going to put it that way," I said, "yes. Any tricks of the orient you'd like to share with your Western brother."

Rose's oral skills were paying fruit; Chen was getting hard again.

Chen laughed. "My secrets are your secrets, my Western brother, but a lot less often."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What secrets do I have."

"Apparently, two to four naked slave girls waiting on you hand and foot. How many times have you cum the last two or so weeks?"

"Four to seven times a day," I guessed. "More some days, less others."

"Yeah, well you've seen every time I've orgasmed in the same time period, because they've all been here, at your house. If I was having sex as often as you were, I might be having some difficulty getting it up at the end of today too. Have you lost any weight the last couple weeks?"

"A couple pounds," I admitted.

Chen, now hard, got Rose into a doggy style position and pushed into her cunt, while she tried again to get a rise out of me. He started fucking her.

"I read this article a couple weeks back in an old Woman's Day magazine lying around my dentist's office which says kissing, just kissing, burns around 68 calories an hour. Now, this is for a 180 pound man, for women, it's usually less due to lower weight. If the kissing is vigorous and includes some petting, up to 90 calories an hour. If you get creative, you might burn even more. Making out, a little rolling around, maybe a some oral thrown in, is around 230 calories every half hour. Giving a woman a massage, about 80 calories an hour. Having actual sex, like I'm having right now and you're not; 69 calories for Rose in 25 minutes, about a hundred for me. Moaning and sighing, believe it or not, might add and extra 18-30 calories per sex session. Giving oral sex, like Rose is now, 100 calories per hour, but she's also fucking, so 240 calories per hour is what she's burning. A hand job is worth a hundred an hour, but if Rose were doing both, someplace in between 100 and 200. Romantic dancing, even clothed is 219 per hour. Unless you're eating right and getting lots of sleep, you are burning the candle at both ends, my friend. I'm willing to bet you haven't slept eight hours since this whole gig started, have you?"

"Not hardly."

"No Eastern magic, buddy. You're just getting worn out."

"So, what are you suggesting? I stop."

"Fuck no!. Not unless Julia doesn't want to give up her slavery on Friday. Then you might want to sleep for a day. You only have this amazing phenomenon for another three or four days. Fuck the hell out of her and Lisa until it's over and rest then. Just realize you're going to be flagging at the end of a long day of sex, and I'm not because I'm only doing it once a week. I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat."

We all heard Julia scream in the other room.

"You need to go check on her?" Chen asked.

"Don't think so," I said. "That was not a scream of pain. More of a fuck me more kind of scream."

"You guys are crazy," Chen said, "but I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be friends with you. I've had more sex in the last two weeks than the previous two months, and I'm on the outside looking in."

Chen was speeding up, reaching a resolution. He was grunting and slamming into Rose hard. He suddenly locked up and sent the last of his seed into Rose's pussy.

"Damn, that probably did it for me too," he said, pulling out of her, shrinking rapidly. Rose started cleaning him off.

Finished, Rose said, "Masters, I can get you both hard again if you want to fuck some more."

"I don't think so, sweetheart," Chen said. "It felt like the end of the line for me."

"Slaves have ways of helping Masters," Rose said. "Some need more help than others, like Master Sherman today."

"I don't want to wear a strap-on just to have sex with you, Rose," I said. "You'll be here a couple days. I can have sex tomorrow. I know you prefer women anyway. Why encourage me to have sex with you?"

"I'm not talking about a strap-on, Master. I'm talking about giving you and Chen an erection to have real sex with me. And I don't feel forced into having sex with you, sir. I enjoy your company even if I would prefer sex with Julia. Do you trust me?"

"Sure I trust you," I said. "Will it take long?"

"Not at all, Master. I'll be right back."

Rose got up and I heard her go outside to the pool area.

"Do you have any idea of what she's planning?" I asked Chen.

"Not a clue, but if she can get me hard again, I'm all for trying it."

Rose returned in a couple minutes with a couple of the anal vibrators I had gotten for the dice game today and a bottle of lube.

"What are you going to do with that?" I said, pointing to the vibrators.

"Prostate stimulation. Do you trust me, Master?"

I looked at Chen. He looked at me. "What the fuck," he said. "I let Ron suck my cock today. It can't get any stranger than that."

"What do we have to do?" I said, giving in.

"Just lie on the bed with your legs bent and spread apart, Masters, and I'll do the rest."

We lay side by side on the bed with our legs bent and spread. I don't know about Chen, but I felt pretty stupid. Rose applied lube to our rectums and the egg shaped vibrator on the tip of the wands. She eased them into our asses and turned them on. The eggs massaging our prostates in conjunction with some oral stimulation, soon had two erections springing from our groins. With two hard cocks, Rose mounted mine, sliding her pussy over my prick and told Chen to fuck her ass. Damned if we didn't have enough left to cum again twenty minutes later as we screwed her between us. Thankfully, she climaxed too, a couple times, squirming delightfully as she orgasmed.

When we were finally done, I said, "Thank you, Rose. That was a generous thing you did," and kissed her. Chen did too.

"You're welcome, Masters. I was happy to help. I enjoyed it, too."

"Our times up nearly up," I said. "Why don't you take a shower, get all nice and fresh for Reneé. I'll send her in to join you as soon as she gets here."

"Thank you, Master Scott, Master Chen. Thank you for my orgasms." She disappeared in the bathroom and the shower turned on.

All the slaves showed up within minutes and I sent Reneé to join Rose in the shower. Both of my other slaves looked well fucked as well, but they could wait until the others were through. The only one who didn't look fucked out was Ron. He still had the erection Regina had ordered at the start of the poker game six hours ago.

I asked him. "Ron, have you had an orgasm since the dice game?"

"No, Master," he admitted.

"Regina, if you're going to have a slave, you're responsible for the slave's pleasure. If he doesn't orgasm soon, he could hurt himself. Priapism is a dangerous condition for men."

"If you want him to cum, why don't you suck him off, Scott. Or bend over and I'm sure my husband would happily fuck you in the ass. I suspect he's wanted to for years."

"I'll fuck him, Master," Julia said. "I agree all slaves should be provided some relief."

"Get on the bed then," I said to her. "Ron, this slave wants you to fuck her. Why don't you take care of her."

"Yes, Master," he said and Ron climbed onto the bed and slid into my wife's cunt and started thrusting into her, sliding back and forth as easy as pie in her cum laden cunt. Five minutes went by and he was still fucking her. Julia had cum once and was cumming again when Rose and Reneé finished in the shower and joined us watching him. He kept right on fucking. How could someone keep fucking after being erect for six hours was beyond me. Why the hell didn't he cum?

"Master," Rose said, "did you give him permission to cum?"

Shit, how could I be so stupid? "Cum, Ron," I ordered. Ron grunted and flooded her cunt with his cream. It was pouring out around his prick, soaking the bed, just as he had this afternoon in Sarah's mouth, a fucking fountain of cum. Julia felt it pouring into her and orgasmed again, adding her own cum to his. Everyone but Rose was flabbergasted at watching it pour from him like water from a spigot. God, he had to be feeling good right now. I could barely imagine the relief.

He finally stopped flexing into Julia and pulled out, more cum dripping out after him.

"Well folks, that should do it," I said. "Next games a week from Thursday and it's not going to be at my house. Who's turn is it?"

"It was nominally my turn last week," Chen said. "Makes it Edward's turn next."

"Shit!" Edward said. "I'm sure going to miss the games here at your house, Scott. Best damn poker games I've ever been to. I don't even mind not coming out the big winner."

"Slavery time is over on Friday. Fun and games are done. It's time to get back to real life."

I sent Julia and Lisa to the showers to wash up. Julia had to hold her hand over her pussy while she walked to the bathroom, leaking profusely. Everyone left. Regina didn't seem too friendly towards Ron on the way out, although Ron didn't show it. He was a slave now. His pleasure would depend on his Mistress, which is why it didn't look good. It didn't seem she gave a fig about his pleasure. Before Jerry left, he told me to take the day off tomorrow. He said we got stuck with all the clean up and he could handle everything at work. I told him I'd take him up on his offer. According to Chen, I needed the rest.

With all the guests gone, Rose, Reneé and I changed all the sheets on all the beds. I left Rose and Reneé together in Sarah's room, kissing them both goodnight. Lisa and Julia were waiting for me in ours. I took a fast shower as well, feeling sweaty and wrung out.

"Did my slaves have a good day today?" I asked, climbing into bed between them.

"Yes, Master," Julia replied, yawning. "A very good day. For the first time since my slavery started, I feel all fucked out, ready to scream if I see another erection."

"I heard you screaming earlier and it didn't sound as if the sight of an erection was bothering you then."

"No, Master. I was enjoying myself. But I feel as if I will barely be able to move tomorrow. I'm feeling sore in places I didn't know could get sore."

I laughed. "Lisa, what about you?"

No answer, and I suddenly realized she was asleep, breathing softly. No problem, I could ask her in the morning.

"You don't have to suck me off in the morning for your clothes. I'm not planning to take you anywhere, nor have anyone over. You can sleep as late as you want. I'm going to do the same. Jerry told me he'd handle things tomorrow and I could take the day off."

Julia hugged me and kissed me. "I'm so happy you'll be with us all day, Master."

"Good night, my beautiful slave."

"Good night and thank you for my day of pleasure, Master."

I was asleep as soon as I closed my eyes, curled around the naked body of my slave.

******