All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 19'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Tied up neatly

This one tied up a number of hanging issues. It seemed a little "too" neat, but all the groundwork had been laid, so it was OK. I hate loose ends, so tying them off was very satisfying. A lot of HEAs for people other than Scott and Julia.

Not surprising that Gwen and Sherman might work things out. A bit of a surprise that Reneé wants to be a slave. That will make Jerry happy, too; it might also reduce his interest in Julia. Passing Ron off to Sarah really blew my mind, but it makes sense. It just leaves Regina out in the cold.

I fully expected that Lisa would want to stay with Scott/Julia, as a slave to one or both of them or in a poly triad. Julia repeated what she has previously thought, that she didn't feel jealous when Scott and Lisa have sex. Keeping the sex between the three of them would work, but it doesn't solve the conundrum of how Julia can submit. Can she be satisfied being a slave who has sex with only one man? Well, Marcia is happy with Sam. And that leads to the California visit...

The introduction of Zoe as Scott's ex-girlfriend was startling. I think I'm not the only reader who wants to enjoy some more time with Sam and Marcia and the rest, so that's great. I expect that with Sam advising Scott and Marcia advising Julia, they may find a way to have their own HEA.

Lastly, the "look" that Julia and Lisa gave each other is as mystifying to me as to Scott. I suspect it was the mention of children (which has been mentioned in a previous chapter) that prompted it, but I will need to cogitate and speculate a bit about this.

I am even more anxious to read the next chapters. I fully expect the crossover with Sam and Marcia will be fun! Thanks for keeping this interesting!

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm

Not even a thank you from Lazy Reader for pushing TF to get this out for them...sorry, took your name in vane and blamed you for the nagging.

A lot covered, LR also covered a lot of points.

I hated the idea of Renee being set up with Jerry...but then my feelings about him are well known. My opinion of him is such that I disagree that this would take his mind off Julia, I think it could just increase his appetite. 1/2 the company, then weedle his way into their bed...eventually taking Lisa too, urrgghhh. That's my episodic rant about him out of the way. I did wonder whether TF thought, what will wind me up most and added it in...

Scott strikes me as even more stupid now. He knew Zoe and therefore had a way to get the ear of Brianna and yet did a search for a Domme to discuss things with online.

He is still whining about sharing Julia with other men, even after his conversation with Regina. Both Julia and Lisa have said as slaves it is not their decision they are at the whim of their master. After Rose has tried to guide him, he still doesn't get it. Lisa and Julia need some sort of subservience at least. The thing about experiencing the books and reverse harems and all that was what the 3 week experience was about. Week 3, day 1 is a new start and new rules. The issue with Ron and Regina suggests a foreshadowing, we shall see. Scott sees the potential repercussions of not continuing - an ever resentful relationship before Julia seeks to get her needs fulfilled some way, will he 'out of his love for her' let her go or let her continue with her slavery including other men?

It will be good to see Sam and Marcia again, but the difference is that Sam accepts his role as Marcia's Master and has shared her on occasion to suit himself, not her (not saying it was done with Marcia in mind).

Catch-22?

Cheers TF, looking forward to the next chapter(s).

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 5 years ago
Say It's Not So!

Please, at least one more chapter. Is Lisa going to become Scott/Julie's live in slave? Many questions were left unanswered. Please keep a great story going.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 5 years ago
I agree with Sarah

The slavery can continue after the 3 weeks are over.

With or without Lisa being included.

The new rule would be no outside players ever.

Julia needs this to be happy, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Very Interesting Turn Of Events

I’ve really loved the vast majority of your story but had to stop reading for a while because of a major trigger.

I’ve left comments on other chapters so it’s not hard to work out that my trigger is incest whether it’s fictional, inferred, actual or any combination of that is a very hard limit, equally I don’t understand or want anything to do with age play. So taking that into account I opted for my piece of mind to skip the chapters relating to the Memorial Day event mentioned in previous chapters. In your story A Proper Scottish Wife the brothers sharing the female lead wasn’t exactly a huge problem for me because although they shared or took turns with her they weren’t having sex with each other. Despite that I wouldn’t be able to share a sexual partner with a sibling of mine it would be too weird and a definite no. I don’t know if that makes me a hypocrite or not, maybe it’s because that was a period story or maybe it’s because they’re male and I’m not? I’ve long since given up stressing over what my brain considers normal or acceptable.

So whilst this chapter had me guessing at a couple of things I really enjoyed it. I like your writing style, the scenarios come across as very realistic. I think it was kinda naive of Scott to think that the slavery experiment would be an isolated experience. Submission isn’t really something that’s easy to walk away from if it’s a state of mind or being that makes you feel complete. It’s probably very common for D/s couples to live the lifestyle 24/7 and not involve anyone else, a lot of Dom’s don’t want to share.

Looking forward to see how things progress.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Happy

When I saw Sam and Marcia introduced I did backflips. Can’t wait! I can see where the story can go now that could work for Scott, Julia and Lisa. I feel for Scott and Julia both. Neither knew where this experiment would lead them. Both have every right to feel as they do. I’m just curious to find out how you decide to resolve it. Write fast, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Julia and Lisa falling in love with each other? There have been hints. Lisa verbalised her love for Scott, so that's in the open now.

Is Kitears' antipathy towards Jerry because he's black? I do hope not.

5* again, thanks for sharing TF.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Major plot points in this otherwise pretty dull chapter. Still 5 stars, though ! SARAH'S story arch really moves on. REGINA, now what ? ( oh ! I know and it is good ). Furniture business gets serious. MASTER 'S DILEMMA, to be continued. . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous