A Taste of Slavery Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you wouldn't." I started climbing the stairs, staring at three well formed asses climbing in front of me. "Well, there's three of you today, so flipping a coin is out of the question. Why don't you draw straws."

"Draw straws for what, Master?" Rose asked.

"Tipping the delivery person," Lisa and Julia answered together, laughing.

"We like to offer the delivery person a special tip," I said. "Whichever hole they want if they're a guy. We haven't gotten a girl yet, but it's only a matter of time. Or we could leave it up to the driver which slave they'd like to have."

"I'll get three toothpicks, Master," Julia said, sprinting up the stairs. "I'd like the choice to be up to chance instead of someone else's choice."

"Very well."

As soon as I made it up the stairs, Julia handed me three toothpicks. I turned away, broke off the tip of one of them and put them evenly aligned in my left hand. I turned around, handing it to Rose first. She chose a long one, Lisa chose next and drew the short one.

"We have a winner," I said.

"No fair," Julia complained. "She just got fucked."

"You wanted to leave it up to chance and not some random person's personal preference," I said. "You can't bitch now."

"Can I change my mind?" She asked hopefully.

"Sorry, a deal's a deal. Besides you don't know Lisa will get fucked, she may end up having to lick someone."

"Fat chance. We've gotten a guy delivery person every time. They're probably standing in line to deliver to our house."

"Or the managers may realize the guys are taking too long to deliver here for whatever reason and send a woman this time. Find something you want to eat and put in your order."

All three slaves found something to their liking. I got the meatloaf. I hadn't had any in quite awhile. We were told the food would be here in forty minutes. I sent Julia to get a ten dollar bill as an alternative tip. No one had taken the money yet but there was always a first time. I decided to put on shorts. It might be rude if we did have a female delivery driver and I was sitting here in my altogether.

As the time for delivery rolled around, I sat on the couch with a slave on each arm. The doorbell rang and Lisa went to the door naked to take delivery. Two guys were standing at the door, gawk eyed, including the guy who delivered last time, the geek with glasses, plus a different one.

"Excuse me," he said haltingly. "This fellow's new and I'm showing him the ropes."

Julia turned to me with a gleam in her eye. "Master?" She asked.

"We don't increase the tip because two people showed up, slave. The tip is the tip. They have to share. Do you hear that, Lisa?"

"Yes, sir."

"Take care of it."

"Gentlemen, can I please take the food," Lisa said, holding out her hands.

They handed her two bags, one in each hand and she set them on the table. "The food was paid for by credit card at the time of the order. I'm offering you a tip," she said, "this ten dollar bill or myself. You may either take the money, or fuck me."

"One at a time?" The geek asked.

"No," Lisa replied, "both at once. I'm assuming your bosses would get anxious if you were gone too long. Or you can take the money."

"No, no, the other option sounds great," Geek said, looking at his partner. He was a lot more confident than the last time he was here, gingerly finger fucking my slave. "How do we make that happen?"

"Pick a hole and start fucking," Lisa said.

"I want her pussy," the new guy said. "God, you're beautiful. Do you do this all the time?"

Lisa said, "No, this is a one time limited offer." She got on hands and knees. "Last call for booty call."

"Oh shit, man! I gotta get me some of this." He knelt down on the floor and pulled his cock out. It was hard already. "Do I need to wear a rubber or something?"

"No, I'm on birth control. Shove it in me."

New guy did. He started fucking, like a rabbit, herky-jerky, rapid-fire, like he'd never fucked anyone at all. Maybe he never had.

Nerd guy said, "What the fuck!" He knelt in front of her and pulled his cock out, also raging hard. Lisa opened her mouth and he pushed in. Lisa sucked him to the back of her throat. He gasped and shuddered, almost staggered. I'd like to say they fucked her for fifteen minutes, gave her a couple great orgasms before they released, but it would be a lie. New guy climaxed within thirty seconds, squealing as he sent his sperm up Lisa's cunt. Geek didn't take much longer, unloading in Lisa's mouth within a dozen more. Perhaps they should have worn a condom. It might have slowed them down a little. I almost felt sorry for Lisa. Getting all messed up and swallowing a load of cum for no payoff. As horny as she was, it was a waste of her talents. At least the company wasn't paying them to waste their time.

Lisa quickly cleaned them and sent them on their way. They didn't get the ten for giving Lisa her orgasm.

"I'm sorry your experience was so lacking, Lisa," I said, after they left.

"It happens, Master. They seemed virginal."

"I had to same impression." Lisa brought us our food and we passed it out to everyone, started eating. I fed Rose while she sat on my lap.

"Listen, Reneé indicated she might be interested in becoming a sex slave like you girls."

"To you, Master?" Julia asked.

"No, I don't intend being a Master past Friday. You know Jerry said he would be interested in having his own sex slave. I suggested him to Reneé and she was quite enthused at the prospect. I need to let Jerry know she's interested. I told her to take her time and think about it, perhaps talk to Rose and Mistress Dark about the life of a full time slave before making up her mind."

"I think Master Jerry would be an excellent Master," Rose said. "If I were not female centric, I would consider him a wonderful catch."

"I'll let him know when we're done eating, while you three are applying varnish to the bondage furniture. All you'll need to do tomorrow is add the padding and vinyl to those parts that need it."

We finished eating, and I stroked Rose to an orgasm when we'd finished. Then Julia sucked me to one of my own, after which they went to work in the basement and I called Jerry.

"How did work go today?" I asked when he answered.

"I'm beat as hell after yesterday, but work went great today. Did you enjoy your day off?"

"Slept late; had four naked slaves around until Reneé had to leave to go to work. What do you think?"

"Shit I envy you."

"That's kind of the reason I called. Reneé kind of indicated on her way home she'd like to make the sex slavery a full time gig."

"Not another one? How lucky can one man be?" Jerry complained.

"Pretty lucky, for you," I said.

"For me? Why's it lucky for me?"

"I'm not going to be a Master past Friday," I replied. "I couldn't take on a third slave, even if I was. Two is more than enough to handle. You did say you'd be interested in one of your own. I suggested you and Reneé was intrigued."

"Damn! Do I call her? What am I supposed to do?"

"You do nothing. She's going to think about it; the ramifications of being a full time slave, whether she should do a trial period first. Maybe talk to Rose and Mistress Dark about the implications of full time slavery. She'll call you when she's made up her mind. If it hasn't happened in two weeks, it probably won't. I'm to let her know if you're interested in becoming her Master. What should I tell her?"

"Tell her I'm way fucking interested."

"Understand her only exposure to slavery is what she witnessed yesterday, which is on the mild side for possible slavery. She had a mild spanking, although the sex probably exceeded what she might normally expect. Would you share her with others?"

"Who? You?"

"Past Friday, I'm a married man again who's a committed monogamist. I don't expect to be having sex with anyone else in the future. I was more thinking females, I guess. She's an admitted bi-sexual. She might enjoy taking a spin on the 'B' side once in awhile. You'll be in charge of her sexuality. Whether she does or not would be up to you."

"I certainly wouldn't mind, especially if I'm there watching. Watching two women is kind of hot."

"I'll text her and let her know you're eager to hear from her."

"Thanks, man. You are the greatest fucking boss in the world."

"That brings up a second item I've been meaning to talk to you about," I said.

"Shoot. What's up?"

"Would you like to buy into the company? Be a part owner?"

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack. I'd like to lighten my load a little and you'd be great for the business. You're hard working, loyal, dedicated. The men enjoy working under you as much as they do me. Julia and I have been talking about having kids and I'd like to be home more frequently than I am now, take time off once in awhile. But if I'm going to saddle you with more work, you should get some of the benefits of ownership. Eventually, I'd like to cut you in for 50% of the company."

"I don't have a ton of money saved up to buy in."

"I understand. We can work something out, maybe cut your salary for a piece of the pie, or you could consider a bank loan, borrow from your family. The how is up to you. I want to throw it out there so you can think about it. I'd prefer you taking a share to letting some stranger buy in. You, I know and trust. Are you interested?"

"Fuck, yes."

I laughed. "You know, if you're going to be a corporate bigwig, you probably have to watch your language better. I'll have a lawyer draw something up, let you and legal counsel look it over."

"Thanks, Scott. I mean it. This has got to be one of the nicest things anyone has ever done."

"Jerry, if anyone deserves it; it's you. I'd be proud to have you as a partner."

"I can't wait to tell my folks."

"You might want to hold off telling them about the slave girl/Master thing," I laughed. "That's not a done deal yet."

Jerry laughed too. "Gotta be the best fucking day of my life, and I will start toning down the language, tomorrow."

"See you at work, bright and early."

"You got it, boss."

"Think partner, not boss. It will come to you." I hung up with him screaming in the background, 'partner, partner, partner.'

I texted Reneé and told her Jerry was interested in acquiring a slave if she wanted to proceed. I received a quick response, Thank you, Master Scott. I'm very seriously considering it. Gwen took a day off today. It sounds as if she and Sherman might work things out. I'm so happy for her.

I looked in my phone for a number I hadn't called in a long time. Finding it, I hit dial.

"Hello, Zoe, long time no see. Do you have time to talk right now?"

"I do, Scott. How are you?"

"I'm very fine, thank you."

"And your wife? How is she doing?"

"Very well. She's just spent two and a half weeks as my sex slave. She's enjoyed her time in slavery a lot."

"Are you going to keep her as your slave?"

"No. A little too much outside fucking for my taste."

"So, you're not calling to ask for Master/slave advice?"

"No, legal advice. I know you do most of your legal work for Brianna's Baubles, but I wondered if you might be able to spare some time doing some paperwork to sell half of my business to a friend and articles of incorporation and whatever else I might need to protect my business."

"I'll need to check with my Mistress to see if she has an objection, but I wouldn't anticipate an issue."

"How is your Mistress?"

"She's doing very well. She's had children, twins, you know?"

"I didn't know that. Wonderful news, I'm sure. Who's the father?"

"Sam Evans. I should tell you I'm pregnant, too."

"Planned?"

"Oh, yes. Very planned."

"Who's the father?"

"Same father, Sam Evans."

"Who the fuck is this Sam Evans guy?"

"You'd know if you ever came to visit."

"Jesus. Most lesbian ex-girlfriends don't want to see their ex-boyfriends."

"I'm not most ex-girlfriends and you're not most ex-boyfriends. I'd love to see you and Julia both. It would be good to catch up. Maybe you can come for a visit when I finish the paperwork. You can pick it up in person."

"I'll check with Julia, but I'm sure she wouldn't have an objection."

"Send me an email with the income of the company for the last five years to establish a sales price, name of the person to whom half interest is to be sold, legal addresses, social security numbers, etc. The sooner I get it, the faster I can finish and we can get together."

"I'll do that."

"We'll talk later then. Take care, Scott."

"You too, Zoe."

After hanging up, I got together the information she requested and emailed it all to her. I hoped she could do it. She was the best lawyer I knew. I went downstairs to check on my slaves. They were almost finished with the varnish. All that was left for tomorrow was the padding and leather.

"Please come up after you've cleaned the brushes and let's discuss a few things," I said. "Sleeping arrangements for the night for one thing. Plus I have some other issues to discuss."

"Yes, Master," three voices echoing as one.

"May I say, you are the three loveliest slaves I've ever seen," I added.

"Thank you, Master," Julia said.

"No thanks needed. I'm merely telling the truth."

I went upstairs and opened a bottle of wine, pouring four glasses, letting it breathe. My slaves were about fifteen minutes behind me, laughing and giggling. Lisa smacked Rose's ass which set off another round of laughter. I called them into the kitchen, and handed them each a glass and invited them to sit at the table.

"Rose, you are still owed ninety minutes of time with Julia, would you like to spend the night with her?"

"I was able to spend time with both Julia and Lisa while you were bringing Reneé home, Master, plus, it's my understanding you are working tomorrow, so I will get to spend more time with them. Mistress indicated I'm to do as you wish, so I will do whatever you desire me to do."

"I know your sexual preferences, Rose, and that you'd prefer a female to spend time with."

"Thank you for your concern, Master, but thus far, I haven't disliked sex with you nearly as much as I usually do having sex with men. The fact you take my preferences into consideration at all is a welcome change from my use by most men. If you wish to enjoy me, I'm more than willing to share your bed."

"Master," Julia said, "this is Rose's last night here and our slavery ends on Friday, after which I assume things will go back to normal. If you wish to enjoy Rose's company one more time before she leaves, I think you should do so. As Rose said, you work tomorrow, and we can play while you're gone."

"Assuming I give you permission to cum, you mean?"

"Of course, Master."

"Why not all share a bed tonight, Master?" Lisa asked.

"Four people would be rather crowded on our king size mattress," I pointed out.

"I doubt any of us is afraid of cuddling close, Master," Lisa said.

"Master," Julia said, "what if we put our mattress and the guest bedroom mattress on the floor and use both? We won't be crowded and can take all the room we want."

"And if someone gets kicked out of bed by accident," Lisa said, "they'll only fall about nine inches."

We all laughed. "Me with three naked slaves? Would I survive the night?"

"As long as we still have permission to cum with each other," Julia said, "you can quit when you get tired."

"You are a little cum slut, aren't you, slave."

"Of course, Master. A slave cannot be anything less."

"I'm willing. We have some other things to speak of as well. Jerry has agreed he would eagerly accept Reneé as his slave. I let Reneé know and she's seriously considering it. She also said Gwen took the day off from work today. It sounded to Reneé as if Gwen and Sherman were spending some serious time together. Julia, I really wanted to commend you for assisting Sherman so much yesterday. I think you really helped him when he fucked you. I've never seen a man go so quickly from total despair to gleeful fucking in my life. You really built him up. You should be proud of yourself."

"Thank you, sir. I noticed you let him have a full fifteen minutes even though this slave orgasmed quickly. You're as responsible for his change of mood as I was."

"I hated to end what seemed to be working spectacularly. There is another thing I want you to be aware of, particularly you, Julia, as it affects you the most, and it also regards Jerry."

"What would that be, Master?" Julia asked, looking inquisitive.

"I would like to sell up to half my company to Jerry so we'd be partners. You and I wanted to start thinking about children and I'd like to have someone else take more responsibility so I can take more time off, spend more time with you and the children when we start having them." Julia and Lisa looked at each other significantly. "Okay, what's that look?"

"What look, Master?" Julia asked, looking so cool ice wouldn't have melted on her tongue.

"The look you and Lisa just gave each other."

"There was no look, Master." She looked at Lisa again, passing more information I was not privy to.

"That look, right there. The one you just gave Lisa again."

"I don't know what you mean, Master. Lisa is my sister slave. We frequently look at each other as well as other, more sexy things. You know what I'm speaking about. We frequently have each other's cum smeared on our faces. I'm sure you saw nothing more than my desire to taste her again."

I looked at Rose, who was watching the other two with interest.

"Back me up, Rose. You saw it too. I know you did."

"Yes, Master. I also detected the look they shared with each other. I feel certain there is something going on between them. Perhaps they are not ready to surrender their slavery on Friday."

"Of course, Master," Lisa said. "That's it. Rose is correct. Neither of us is willing to give up our slavery on Friday. We've both enjoyed our time in our collars so much, I cannot imagine not continuing my slavery."

"I'm sorry, Master," Julia said. "But we certainly need to speak about this since we're only a few days away. We would definitely like to extend our slavery past Friday. It has been the most amazing thing to ever happen to us and we're not ready for it to end."

Something still didn't seem right to me. They'd both jumped on Rose's explanation a bit too quickly, I thought. Certainly was something we needed to discuss, though.

"I know you've enjoyed your slavery, Julia, and I'm glad you did. It's what I hoped for when I offered it to you. When you talked to Sarah about your slavery, I understood how much it means to you. You were very clear and specific when you talked about why you loved your slavery, but I don't think I can continue any more past Friday. As much as I enjoyed giving it to you, yesterday was one of the hardest things I've ever had to endure. Sharing you with others has been very traumatizing, even though it's been erotic. I knew it would be. It was the one thing I had the most difficulty with when I was planning your slavery. I knew the kinds of books you most enjoyed and I wanted you to have the whole experience. It's what stopped me from offering it sooner. I had to come to terms with it before I could let you enjoy everything. I only prepared myself for three weeks of this and I don't believe I'm capable of more. Do you understand?"

"Of course, Master. I've felt much the same way. It's why I love you so much, because I knew it was difficult for you to offer. Do you feel the same way about sharing Lisa as you do me?"

"I care a great deal about Lisa, but she's not my wife. I don't feel the same way about her as I do about you. Watching her with someone else doesn't have the same emotional punch."

"Then keep Lisa as a slave, Master. I wouldn't mind." She took Lisa's hand. "We're very close now. It wouldn't bother me if you kept her as your slave."