A Taste of Slavery Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm certainly willing. I could use some more money."

Since we were done and it was lunch time, we had a salad before going out to the pool. Since we hadn't done any exercises but sex for the last four days, Lisa and I brought our yoga mats out to the pool patio. We started our yoga routine, which Rose thought was absolutely delightful since we were naked. We hadn't gone fifteen minutes before she was playing with our exposed parts, which led to more sex and less yoga. Not quite as beneficial to the body, but a hell of a lot more fun. I was so glad Master hadn't left restrictions on our orgasms. Without my getting up to suck his cock, we wouldn't have known. He would have left without speaking to me and we'd be adrift without instructions unless he answered a text or phone call.

Master got home around 6:30. He told us Mistress Dark would be home around 8:00 to pick up Rose and return Sarah. While Rose and I got dinner on the table for everyone, Lisa sucked his cock since she missed out this morning. Master fed Rose at dinner and fingered her to an orgasm after.

"It's been a very nice visit, Rose," Master said, kissing her as she came down from her climax. "Your Mistress has a lovely slave and we will miss you. I shall tell Mistress Dark what a splendid slave you were."

"Thank you, Master. I'm glad you enjoyed this slave. I appreciated you sharing your slaves with me. They took care of me quite pleasantly. I was allowed to climax more frequently than usual."

"You were our guest. I would have been disappointed were you not shown a good time."

"Master," I said, "Rose showed us the prices of some slave and bondage furniture. It was quite expensive. Lisa and I would like to start building more of it and make a business out of it. She also recommended we look into making bondage beds. I can show you what we've seen, but I think you could design better. Rose said Mistress Dark would take 30% for selling it. We'd give you 10% for developing the furniture and drawing up plans and pay you for the materials delivered here under your account and split the rest."

"You're free to do whatever you wish after your slavery ends. If you want to build furniture, I have no objection."

"I've seen other things we might wish to incorporate into your current design as add-ons or accessories. I'd like to show you what else is on the market after our slavery ends."

"I'm willing to look at whatever you show me."

"Thank you, Master."

"I heard back from Zoe. She said her Mistress gave her permission to draw up the paperwork and it's a relatively easy job. She asked if we want to come down on Saturday. I told her yes, we'd be there. Lisa may come if she wishes. We'll leave here at 6:00 AM."

"It will be good to see Zoe again, sir."

"I think so too. I want to meet this baby daddy of hers."

Mistress Dark arrived at 8:00 as she planned. This time, Sarah didn't ride in the stuffed and stuck stockade, but she was still naked as she'd left without clothes and returned the same. Master opened the back door so she could hurry into the house. I saw her bottom was still striped from a cane, from her first day of slavery. Once there, she didn't bother putting on clothes, obviously comfortable with her nudity. Mistress Dark was so happy to see Rose, she had her lick her cunt to two quick orgasms. She patted Rose's head as she burrowed between Mistress Dark's legs, cooing and clucking how much she missed her favorite slave. Rose was beaming with joy when she came up with her face covered in Mistress Dark's cum. Mistress Dark was obviously Rose's natural Mistress. Playing with other slaves not the same as serving her Mistress. Rose reassured her Mistress she would be able to assemble and disassemble the bondage furniture as needed. After Master and Mistress Dark loaded the disassembled furniture in Mistress Dark's van, we said goodbye to Rose, hugging and kissing her. She was a delightful slave and much appreciated.

"Did you finish your time with Julia, slave?" Mistress Dark asked.

"This slave was well satisfied by her agreement to fuck Master Scott," Rose replied.

Thanking Mistress Dark for her loan of Rose, Master said his goodbyes and Rose was stuffed and stuck in the back of the van.

Everyone returned inside and Master asked Sarah how her training went. Sarah said little about her experience except she was sure she wasn't slave material. She took note of the lack of the slave bondage furniture and changed sleeping arrangements, her mattress now part of the super bed on the floor. She looked at the bed with an inquisitive look on her face.

"We can change it back, if you're so inclined," Master said. "However, I thought you might be interested in double teaming a slave or two tonight? The bondage furniture is in the basement. It's available if I still need it, but I won't have any slaves after Friday."

"Double team with you," Sarah asked, "and these slaves?"

"Yes. We have the vibrating strapless strap-ons from the party. I know my slaves love to have their cunts and asses filled at the same time."

"I'll sign up for that."

I don't know about Lisa, but this slave got more wet hearing how I would be used tonight. I did love having two cocks in me. If one weren't real, it wouldn't matter much. Master offered Sarah a glass of wine or other drink. Sarah accepted. He also offered her a slave to take the edge off and Sarah accepted that as well, which is when I found myself between her legs caressing her folds with my tongue. Sarah told me to take my time as she didn't want to cum right away. Lisa got to sit on Master's lap and cuddle.

Sarah no longer had any pubic hair. I wondered if it was shaved when she served as a slave for the first twenty-four hours of her training, or if she'd chosen to do it herself. I admit to liking a bald sex more than a hairy one, so I was pleased when I started licking her cunt. Master and Sarah carried on a conversation while I was pleasing her.

"When would you like to be dropped back off on the trail?" Master asked.

"If it's all the same to you, I wouldn't mind taking one more day to decompress from my two days with Mistress Dark, then leave on Friday. If you don't mind, I can practice my dominant skills with your two slaves tomorrow."

"I have no objection. Their slavery ends soon. It would be good if they were put through their paces while I'm at work. More to enjoy before it ends. Here's the two hundred dollars I offered you for coming here," Master said, passing her the cash in twenties.

"Considering the courtesy you've extended me and the great sex I've had, I feel guilty accepting the money now."

I could understand. She was essentially being paid for me to lick her cunt.

"Still, we interrupted your journey," Master said, "and Monday couldn't have happened without your help. I would like it if you had some reserves for your trip. If you feel you want to pay it back later, feel free, but I don't expect it. You did what I asked and my slaves have enjoyed your company."

"Thank you, Scott."

Sarah's breathing was getting faster. She put her hand in my hair and stroked it, petting me for her pleasure. "A little slower, slave," she said. "I'm in no rush."

I stopped licking her cunt and attended to her inner thighs instead. She patted my head in appreciation. I could hear Lisa cumming. Master must be stroking her sex with his fingers. I needed to cum too, but it would happen soon enough. My cunt was soaking. I would miss my slavery very much. There was no hope for it though if Master decided it was ending. One can't be a slave without a Master to serve and I was certainly not going to do anything if my husband no longer wanted a slave.

They continued talking, but I quit paying attention, only paying attention to the Mistress in front of me. After several minutes of licking and kissing her inner thighs, Sarah redirected my attention to her well lubricated cunt. This time, she urged me on when she was close to release and inundated my face with her cum when she climaxed. I licked up all her fluids. When she calmed, she pulled me up and kissed me, tasting herself on my lips.

"Would you like to cum, slave?" Sarah asked.

"Please, Mistress. I am a needy slave."

She had me stand next to her chair while she finger fucked me to orgasm, my knees bending when my spasms came, so intense were they. She was a graduate of Mistress Dark's training. I'm sure she learned to please both men and women while a slave and Mistress.

"It's time for bed," Master said. What he meant was it was time for sex. Bed was only the location we were having the sex.

Our two dominants led their slaves to the super bed on the floor. Master had Lisa get the toy Sarah would be using and some lubricant as the toy was large.

"Let's start with Julia," Master said. Thank you, Master, I thought. I could easily cum again. "Which hole would you like to fuck?"

******

SCOTT

"I'll take her ass," Sarah said, putting on the strapless. Lisa had to sit this one out, but she calmly took a seat on the couch waiting her turn.

I had no trouble putting my cock in Julia's cunt, she was so wet. I thrust a couple times and she was already moaning, close to cumming. I laughed at her readiness. I flopped onto my back, pulling her with me, exposing her back door to Sarah. Sarah spread lube liberally around her ringed muscle, shoving a finger or two into her fundament to open her up for the toy. Practically the moment Sarah started pushing into her, Julia orgasmed, moaning, "Fuck me! Oh, God, fuck my ass."

Of course, Sarah did, sliding right up her rectum and I could feel the toy sharing the limited space in Julia's crotch. Sarah turned on the vibration function and we settled in for a nice ride. Thank goodness Lisa had sucked me off as soon as I got home, or I wouldn't last long. Despite never double teaming anyone together before, Sarah and I found a nice rhythm together. Julia climaxed several times, as did Sarah, the vibrations in her cunt as effective as the vibrations in the slave's ass.

The vibrations in the slave's ass were also doing a number on my cock in her cunt. Only fractions of an inch separated me and the toy, much better than a vibrating sleeve for sex. I tried to delay as long as I could, but within fifteen minutes, I squirted the contents of my balls into my wife's slick sheath. We'd be doing the other slave next and hopefully, I'd last longer the second time.

Julia was fairly limp when we finished, yet I made her get up and wash the strapless thoroughly. No point in a lazy slave even if she was fucked to exhaustion. Sarah was feeling quite languid as well, having cum almost as many times as Julia did.

"That was great," Sarah said. "I could easily get used to this. Lisa, get down here and clean my cunt and your Master's cock."

Lisa started with me, quickly gathering up the cum slathering my shaft, then starting in on cleaning Sarah.

"I never believed how great it would be having a slave at your beck and call all the time. I have almost no tension left despite my apprehension at starting a new job."

"You mentioned a job at a TV station in Portland," I said.

"Program director at the largest market TV station in the area," Sarah said, moaning as Lisa licked her. "It's a good paying job. I won't be poor for the first time since I started college. I'm looking forward to it, but like anything new, there's stress associated with any changes. Hiking up the Pacific Crest Trail was to bleed off the stress and toughen me up after the indolence of college life, but sex is better for releasing stress than hiking is."

I laughed. "Sex is great for everything. People with rich sex lives live longer than those without."

"So why are you giving this up?"

"I'm not giving up sex, only sex slaves. I can't really complain about the sex I had before Julia's slavery."

"Be honest. How often were you having sex before slavery?"

Julia had returned and was listening to our conversation.

Thinking about it, I said, "Twice a week, sometimes three, but mostly twice."

"Compared to three, four or five times a day," Sarah said, "or from 21 to 35 times a week. You're going to experience a huge drop off, if your previous sex life was any indication."

"Hopefully, our experience together would mean it doesn't drop so precipitously," I replied. "We've got a lot of memories to fuel our sex lives."

Sarah reached up for the cleaned strapless and Julia handed it to her. She was about to put it in when she thought about it, then handed it back and said, "Slave, I want you to put it in for me. Make sure the end going into me is wet."

Julia sucked the Mistress end of the strapless, getting it wet for Sarah, then put it inside her.

"I'll fuck the other slave's cunt, Scott."

She lay on her back and made Lisa mount her before turning on the vibrations. Lisa orgasmed, her back arching as she spasmed over the faux cock. When her contractions eased, Lisa looked back at me and spread her cheeks.

"Fuck my ass, Master."

I was already hard enough to do so, but had Julia suck my cock a few minutes getting me nice and wet. I had Julia spread the lube on her best friends ass and guide my cock to the gateway of her dark passage.

"Fuck her hard, Master," Julia said as I pushed through Lisa's pucker. "Fuck your slaves's ass."

Fuck her hard, I did, drilling into her rectum, filling her to the bottom of my cock. In this scenario, I was more the driver of the action than before, Lisa's body weight somewhat immobilizing Sarah. Sarah didn't need to drive anyway, the vibrations doing more than enough to make her cum. As I thrusted into Lisa's bottom, I could feel my wife fondling my sack and probably playing with Sarah's clit as well if her squirming was any indication. Given Julia was caressing my balls as I fucked Lisa's ass, I only lasted about five minutes longer than I did the first time, but both Lisa and Sarah were very juicy before I finished, spurting another, more meager, load deep in her ass.

This time, Lisa was given the task of cleaning the equipment while Julia cleaned Sarah's cunt. Lisa returned with a warm soapy washcloth and towel to clean my cock. I pulled her down into a naked embrace when she was done. We went to sleep after, the two slaves sleeping between us. At some point, in the middle of the night, I heard two slaves serving a Mistress. She didn't have to get up in the morning and I did, so I went back to sleep with a smile on my face listening to dainty tongues lapping moist cunts and sucking puckered nipples.

******

JULIA

Master was up early again. Fortunately, neither Lisa nor myself were so tired as to not respond when he got up. We shared his cock and Lisa was the lucky one to swallow his cum. I remembered how before my slavery started, how reluctant I was to swallow his seed. Now, I envied Lisa when she was the one Master graced with his gift. How quickly things change.

Master told us to obey Sarah in all things today as she was in charge. He did not give us permission to cum, saying Sarah would decide if and when a slave could orgasm. Sarah did not have to rise with the sun to service a Master, so she slept in, well relieved by her orgasms last night. As slaves, Lisa and I were both ready to cum again, but today, Sarah was in charge of us and she was asleep, so no relief for us.

Since we got so little yoga done yesterday, Lisa and I did yoga again today, for strength and flexibility, intending to swim afterward for cardio. Sarah got up around 9:30, yawning and stretching. She found us out by the pool doing the last of our yoga forms.

"Your cunts are wet, slaves," she commented about our glistening pussies.

"Our cunts are always wet, Mistress," I answered. "Slaves must be prepared to serve their Master at any time, though today, some of the wetness is sweat."

Sarah told Lisa to make everyone breakfast, while she had me service her.

"Don't let me cum until I'm ready to squirt, slave," Sarah said. "When I squirt; I want you to swallow as much as you can."

"Yes, Mistress." I was a slave and must do as I'm told or be punished.

I licked, sucked and caressed Sarah in every way in which I was capable. She kept asking me to let her cum and I kept telling her no, realizing she wasn't at the proper pitch of excitement. I waited until she was positively quivering in need, her body tensed like a bowstring waiting to be released. When I thought she was as ready as could be, I shoved a finger into her ass and two others into her pussy, telling her she could cum before sucking frantically on her clit. Within a couple seconds, Sarah screamed in ecstasy. She squirted and I moved my mouth down to collect her musky discharge, as much as I could, swallowing desperately to keep up with the flow.

Lisa started clapping, seeing a woman squirt for the first time and enjoying the sight of me urgently swallowing to keep from drowning.

"I came to tell you breakfast is ready," Lisa said, as Sarah eventually regained her ability to speak.

I must have swallowed at least a half cup of her cum, some more splashed all over the front of my body and face from before I could move to collect it.

"Wash yourself off in the pool," Sarah said, "before coming to breakfast. You smell like sex."

Of course I did; I was covered in cum. While Sarah went into the kitchen, I dived into the water to rinse off, using a towel to dry off before going in the kitchen. Sarah patted the chair beside her and I sat down and she fed me, taking frequent breaks to kiss me, or stroke my breasts and pussy. When breakfast was over, she let me cum on her fingers, my first time today. I was so desperately horny.

Lisa and I cleared up after breakfast, then were sent down to the basement after getting the whip and Enforcer. For the rest of the morning, Sarah put us through our paces, fastening us to various slave stations, making us display our bodies for her and practicing her skills with the whip and paddle. She'd gained a lot of skill while working with Mistress Dark, balancing our punishments on the very edge of having to say Alpha to make her stop. Our asses were very red and sore when we went back upstairs for a lunch of salad. Neither Lisa nor I could sit through lunch, though Sarah made us try a couple times.

The afternoon was more pleasant. Each of the slaves was given the strapless and the opportunity to fuck Sarah while she sixty-nined with the other. I fucked her cunt and Lisa fucked her ass. We all had frequent orgasms to reduce the sting to our still burning buns.

Our asses still had a reddish pink tinge to them when Master returned from work. He took note, but didn't say anything. Sometimes slaves were punished. We were happy and smiling when he returned and eagerly sucked his cock again. This time, I won his gift, relishing the salty jizz as he emptied his balls into my mouth. The two slaves prepared dinner as Master and Sarah talked, discussing how much longer she expected to be hiking on the trail. It was a simple meal, Stouffer's Meat Lovers Lasagna, French bread with garlic butter and more salad. Master fed me and let me orgasm at the end of the meal. Sarah took care of Lisa.

We cleaned up while Master and Mistress decided to watch more Game of Thrones. We watched two more episodes when there was a knock on the front door. We all wondered who it was, but a naked Lisa was sent to open the door. Regina and Ron were outside.

"Can we talk?" Regina asked.

******

SCOTT

I told Lisa to let them in. I did not have a good feeling about this. They both came in and stood by the door. I asked the slaves to find a seat on the floor and give up the couch to Regina and Ron, but Ron knelt on the floor with the other slaves.

"How can I help you, Regina?" I asked.

"I don't think I can do this," Regina said. "I've tried; for three days I tried. I just can't do it."