A Taste of Slavery Ch. 29

Story Info
The last of Scott's visit to LA, Lucia returning with him.
13.1k words
4.82
10.7k
3

Part 28 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

This chapter discloses the last of Scott's trip to LA and what happens to his two slaves in his absence. This chapter contains oral, anal and vaginal sex, lesbian sex, masturbation and sex toys, bondage and discipline including spanking. Our protagonists discover they will be having a house guest for some time.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 29 - Missing Master, Pt 3

SCOTT

When I got back to Brianna's, Zoe was waiting for me.

"Chantelle made a nice dinner for us at Sam's. We'll be eating there tonight instead of with the others."

"Wonderful. Is Marcia here?"

"No. She's working evenings through Thursday. She's off on Friday."

"Do you know what we're having?"

"No, only that it will be good."

We had thin slices of beef cooked in wine with a burgundy sauce, jasmine rice with vegetables, a fresh garden salad with a homemade vinaigrette dressing, with a fruit crepe for dessert. All of us with a glass of red wine, except the pregnant Zoe. Another outstanding meal by a superb chef. Two men, two naked slaves, and a meal to kill for.

"Dawn was telling me about the story of how you acquired Chantelle as a slave. It was quite a story. I'm happy to see it worked out for everyone."

"It looked like it was touch and go there," Sam said. "I'm very lucky Marcia could see her way to accepting Chantelle. I couldn't have done it if our positions were reversed. I'm not that self confident or gracious."

"Yes, Dawn pointed out to me how lucky we both were to have slaves willing to arrange companionship for us on while we were alone. For Julia, it was strangers essentially, not like Lisa when she invited her to join us, someone she already knew and liked."

"How did you like Dawn?" Sam asked.

"I liked her a lot. She's very perceptive."

"I know, right. She looks a little like a flake, very brassy and impertinent. You'd think she wouldn't have a thought in her head but the name of the latest hit song, but she helped me a lot after Chantelle announced her affection for me. I was completely flummoxed when it happened. Didn't have a clue what I should do." Chantelle laid her hand on Sam's arm and squeezed. "She's got a good head on her shoulders and an amazing heart."

"She also told me about Lucia. Poor girl. I hope she can get pregnant somehow."

"It won't be from lack of me trying," Sam said. "We all promised we'd do everything we could."

We finished the meal and Zoe and I helped clean up.

"Do you need to study tonight?" Zoe asked as we put the last dish away.

"I need to spend a little time on it, yes."

"My suggestion to you is to bring what you need to the nursery. They have comfortable chairs there. You can study and if one of the babies needs to be fed or changed, I'll help you take care of it."

"Not too much screaming and crying?"

"No. The reason there are people there is to take care of hunger and diapers, which are the main reasons children cry. Give it a shot. You can always leave if it's too noisy, but they'll mostly be asleep."

So I went to the nursery with Zoe. As she said, the kids were mostly sleeping. One was nursing, so he must be a hungry little beast or hadn't gotten onto the same schedule as everyone else. The one who was nursing wasn't on a real teat. They had a small bag like contraption which they slung over a breast with milk in it. I asked Zoe about it.

"It allows everyone, even men, nurse a child like a real mother would." Zoe whispered. "So when Julia has her child, Lisa could also nurse it and bond with the baby, as well as you. Everyone holds the baby the same so feeding is consistent. It gave everyone here a chance to be like a mother, and the real moms didn't have to wake up all night to take care of the babies, and get sleep once in awhile."

"Where can you get them?" I whispered.

"On line if you can't find them locally. I'd like to introduce you to Lucia. She's the one nursing the baby. She tends to haunt the nursery."

"The one was who was traumatized when she was younger?"

"One and the same."

"Please. She doesn't get jumpy around strange men?"

"Well the only men around here is Sam and now you. Obviously, there are always other women around, so she's never alone with one, but mostly, the counseling helped substantially."

Zoe led me over. "Lucia, this is my friend, Scott Rivers, who is staying with us this week while he attends a class. Scott, this is Lucia." She spoke quietly to keep from waking the sleepers.

I put out my hand. "Buenas noches, señorita. Como estás? Es un placer conocerte."

"Muy bien, seńor. Gracias por preguntar." She took my hand without disturbing the baby. "I can speak English quite well, Master Scott."

"Probably much better than I can speak Spanish."

"I didn't know you could speak Spanish at all," Zoe said.

"I've had to pick up some. Almost half of my employees are Hispanic."

"How do you know Zoe, Master Scott?"

"We dated in college before she really understood she preferred women."

"Why was your wife and other slave unable to come, Master?"

"She has a doctors appointment tomorrow, her baby doctor, and she's quite busy working on bed frames for Mistress Brianna and Master Sam."

"That's right, she's pregnant too. She's a carpenter?"

"She is now. She helped me in my carpentry business when I first started it, so she learned a lot with me."

"My father was a carpenter. I learned much from him as well."

"I heard what happened to your family. I'm very sorry."

"Thank you, sir. There's a fertility clinic in Fresno I've been trying to get an appointment at for months; Sturgis Obstetrics. I heard the doctor might help me conceive."

"Sturgis, that's Julia's doctor. The one she has the appointment with tomorrow."

"Your wife had difficulty conceiving as well, sir?"

"No, she was Julia's doctor before she began the fertility business. She's been Julia's gynecologist since she was in high school."

"I know you don't know me, sir, but is there any chance you or your wife might be able to help get an appointment?"

"We can ask at least."

"Thank you, sir. I'd be most indebted to you."

"I'll send Julia a text asking her to call me when she's free. She should be exercising with three other women right now."

"Muchas gracias, señor."

"De Nada." I sent the text.

I was in the nursery until just pass nine. It was relatively quiet. Zoe and Lucia spoke softly to one another. I changed my first diaper. When I finished studying, Zoe and I went back to Sam's. They'd gone to bed already, though they certainly weren't sleeping. Lights were on and the happy noises of sex came from under their door.

"Sounds like what we should be doing right now," I whispered.

"All men think about is sex," Zoe said, grinning.

"Sex slaves think about it much more than I do. I'm lucky I haven't been fucked to death."

Zoe laughed. "It does weigh heavily on our minds."

I hadn't undressed yet since returning from class, still wearing slacks and polo. Zoe helped me remove them.

When I was naked she knelt and took my cock in her mouth.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable on the bed?" I asked.

She looked up at me, still holding and stroking my saliva covered shaft, and said, "I enjoy small moments of subservience. As long as it won't take more than a few minutes for you to get hard."

No problem of that, blood was already rushing to my prick. I nodded and it disappeared back in her mouth. In two minutes, Zoe was standing, leading me to the bed, my freak flag waving.

"Do you have a problem with me driving tonight?" she asked. "Missionary is becoming uncomfortable."

"Not at all."

She pushed me on the bed and climbed over me. "I wouldn't do this for just anyone, you know," sinking over my cock.

"I know, and I thank you so much for your contribution to my sexual well being."

"De nada."

******

I was comfortably wrapped around Zoe's body, half awake and half asleep. Dawn hadn't let me get much sleep last night, and I was tired tonight, though my dick was thinking about an encore performance tucked between Zoe's fine ass. The phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello, Master. I apologize we didn't get your message earlier," Julia's voice said. "What do you need."

"Having sex, were you?"

"Yes, Master. We were kind of desperate. I was going over some things with Janet tonight before I sent her home that got me wound up."

"We can speak of it later. Do you remember Lucia from here at Brianna's?"

"Young Hispanic woman?"

"The same. She's been trying to get an appointment with Dr. Sturgis for several months on a fertility issue. It's quite a tragic story. We were hoping you might speak to Dr. Sturgis tomorrow about her case and see if you could speed up the process."

"I can try talking with her. What's her story?"

"I'm going to give the phone to Zoe. I'm sure she knows it better than I do, hold on."

I handed my phone to Zoe and after exchanging pleasantries, Zoe went over the sordid details of Lucia's gang rape, her lack of proper medical care after the rape before coming to the US, the months of counseling and doctors visits, the seeming lack of progress. It was horrid. What a tragedy. Julia promised to speak to Dr. Sturgis to give her the details and see if she would look at the case. When they were finished, Zoe handed the phone back to me.

"What types of things did you go over with Janet tonight?" I asked.

"We discussed submission and slavery as being a state of mind. I put a collar and cuffs on her and told her she had to wear them constantly when she wasn't working or exercising, told her she couldn't wear underwear anymore, must go naked around her house, showed her a couple slave positions and told her to practice them, and told her she had to masturbate once an hour while she was home without completion until she saw me Thursday. I gave her a homework assignment to read about BDSM and to identify those areas she was interested in learning about. I also gave her one of my slave novels to read and talk to me about when she was done, though she has more time to finish that than the homework."

"Nice. I see you're really taking this to heart. Whose collar and cuffs?"

"Mine Master. I'm wearing the slave jewelry now. I intended to get Janet her own tomorrow so she can return mine. I'll have it back on no later than Thursday. We also spoke to Chen. I made Janet masturbate while we were talking to him. He agreed he had no current issues with Janet attempting to discover her nature. If we wanted to introduce men into the equation, he might be bothered. I don't foresee Chen having issues at this time, Master."

"Very good. Have a nice time tomorrow, let me know what the doctor says."

"Of course, sir. I think you should lick Zoe's cunt for us sir, to thank her for putting up with you."

Laughing, I said, "You do, heh?"

"Yes, sir. And you should do an excellent job of it, since you're doing it for us. None of those slapdash Master lickings. Give her a proper slave licking." I laughed again.

"Got it. Anything else?"

"No, sir. Goodnight."

"Goodnight girls."

I hung up and turned to Zoe. "My slaves inform me I'm to give you a proper 'slave' cunt licking in return for having to put up with me."

Zoe spread her legs. "What are you waiting for, sir?"

I not only gave her a proper 'slave' licking; I gave her a proper 'Master' fucking, because one good turn deserved another.

******

JULIA

Lisa and I went back to having sex. We had sex until three AM as tomorrow was going to be somewhat of an off day. I had a doctors appointment at eleven and other than the OB, I had to buy Janet a collar and cuffs, and file a restraining order. No work unless you considered working out to be work. When we woke up in the morning, we even had time to fuck again, giving each other two quick orgasms, since Master lifted our sex restrictions.

We both went in for my appointment. The nurse was still kind of snotty. I really don't know what her problem was unless she didn't have anyone to love and I had two.

"Why isn't your husband here? Did he leave you?"

I was the bigger person, maybe. "No he had to go to LA on business. That's the nice part of being a throuple. I'll almost always have someone who can come with me."

She muttered under her breath. "Probably off sleeping with some other bimbo."

I made sure she knew I had great hearing. "He's not fucking one, he's fucking two I helped set up for him. One is a lawyer and more pregnant than I am. The other one's in her early twenties and quite the fox. I wouldn't call either one of them bimbos."

Lisa tittered.

She didn't know if I was pulling her chain or not. Or not would be the correct answer. She left until the doctor came in.

"How are you feeling?" Doctor Sturgis asked.

"Great. Taking my vitamins. Eating right. No alcohol or drugs, sufficient sleep. I have a bunch of questions for you today."

"Do you want to see if we can see the sex of the baby first?"

"That would be wonderful," I said. "But I'll ask while you're working. Lisa will keep track of the answers for me."

"Go ahead." She wheeled the sonogram equipment over, turned it on and applied some gel to my belly, my previously flat belly which now had a decided bump on it.

"Lisa and I work out every weekday. Kickboxing and weights on Monday; no combat, just kicking a heavy bag, yoga and swimming on Tuesday and Thursday, Zumba and weights on Wednesday and spin class and weights on Friday. I was wondering when I needed to lay off some of the exercise routines?"

She paused for a moment. "I'd give up the kickboxing at the end of the fourth month. You can probably continue weights for most of the pregnancy if you restrict the amount. No more than 30-40 pounds, dropping lower the deeper into pregnancy you go. You'll probably need to avoid any squats or any exercise which puts too much pressure on your baby. You can kind of let your body tell you when to give up Zumba and spin class. You get too ungainly and it won't do much good anyway. Certain yoga forms you can do until you deliver, others, the baby will get in the way. Swimming is good exercise, not too much stress on the joints, the water helps with the extra weight you're carrying. Generally speaking, the delivery will go easier if you keep up your exercising as long as you can, and it will certainly help you get back in shape afterward."

She started running the wand over my abdomen, the picture appearing on the screen. "There we are. Everything looks good so far, normal development to this point and look here," she pointed to a minuscule speck on the screen. "It looks like you're going to have a baby boy unless my eyes deceive me."

"A boy? Mas...Scott will be so happy," Lisa said. She almost slipped up. Admitting you were a throuple was one thing. Admitting you were a sex slave something else entirely. Dr. Sturgis already wondered why I wanted to be branded. If I told her it was to show my ownership to my Master, it would definitely be problematic.

"Scott would love a boy," I said. "He'd love a girl too, but a boy will be wonderful."

I let her finish up and put everything away.

"About the other item I asked about at the end of the last visit?" I asked hopefully.

"I didn't find anything that said it would harm the baby, but it may be no one's ever researched the subject before. I'd like to err on the side of caution. I never think trauma to the mother is particularly helpful to the child. If you really want to do it, wait until after the baby is delivered."

"My husband and Lisa will be happy to hear. Neither of them were happy about my wanting to do it."

"I looked at some examples, and they seem ugly to me. I think a pretty tattoo would look much nicer. I have a couple myself."

"I agree," Lisa said. "There are some gorgeous tattoos. Why spoil your lovely skin?"

I was probably fighting a losing battle on the subject. I might give it one more argument, but it would have to wait until after the baby is delivered. At that point, I could probably get the piercings I wanted anyway.

"There's one more favor I'd like to ask. There's a Hispanic girl we know, named Lucia. She was brutally gang raped by some soldiers when she was a teenager in some Central American cesspool. She had very poor medical care after the injuries and suffered damage to the reproductive organs, hopefully, not permanent, but she's having trouble conceiving. Had some surgeries and other care by some top notch people, but no luck thus far. She heard your clinic has helped with patients like her and she's been trying to get an appointment for months, but you're booked solid. More than anything, this poor girl wants to have children. She wouldn't be a charity case. She has both insurance and someone who will foot any extra expenses. Is there any chance you could see her sometime in the next couple months? Please. It would mean the world to her."

"Julia, you give me some of the toughest problems. Poor girl. I tell you what. We just had a cancellation next week on Friday from someone who unexpectedly got pregnant. I'll hold the appointment open for her. Have her doctors email me everything they have, including all x-rays, cat scans, the whole ball of wax tomorrow. No later. I'll look at it tomorrow night. If I think I can help her, I'll pencil her in for the appointment. We'll probably need some other preliminary tests done, so she'll need to be here Monday morning to start the tests. Is that a problem?"

"No, Scott is coming back from LA on Friday. She can ride with him and stay with us as long as needed. We'll make sure everything gets done."

"She lives in LA? They have some great doctors there."

"I believe she's seen them all. You might recognize the names on her medical records."

"Okay. Tomorrow. I won't hold it longer than that."

"She'll be thrilled to hear. Thank you so much, Doctor Sturgis. You're a life saver." I gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for checking on the other thing for me."

"Oh, nonsense. Here's my card with my e-mail address on it. Tomorrow, hear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

We paid our deductible and headed to the courthouse after stopping for lunch at a BBQ. I had the biggest craving for some ribs. I got a half slab and a salad so I could still say I was eating right. At the courthouse, Lisa and I both filed restraining orders, since he quasi threatened both of us. We showed the clerk the disgusting texts he'd sent.

"Have you got anymore since Sunday?" He asked. "These aren't very recent, maybe he's calmed down."

"I don't know. We blocked his number," Lisa said. "I'll unblock it and see if anything comes through."

She removed the block and the text alert noise went off over and over for several minutes. Apparently, they got stored in the ether, just waiting for her to remove the block. Lisa handed the phone to the clerk. She had no desire to see what other shit he'd sent.

"Some of these are threatening violence," he said. "You won't have any problem getting your temporary restraining order. Copy the last fifteen of these texts and e-mail them to me. I'll attach it to your request."

Lisa did. "Can I delete these now?" She asked.

"I wouldn't just yet unless you print them all out first, so you have a record to bring to court."

"Why do we have to go to court?" I asked.

"This is a temporary restraining order, good for sixty days. To be made permanent, you must go to family court and have a judge rule on it. This is your court date." He slid over a document listing the courtroom, day and time for our hearing. "Deputies will attempt serving the restraining order on the other party, but it might take a few days. You can call the police if he makes any attempt at contact in violation of the restraining order and it will subject him to arrest, though he probably won't be held more than overnight unless he's committed some other crime."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers