A Taste of Slavery Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was silent, considering. "So it's not really a question of gender; it's a question of predisposition towards submission."

"Yes. Did you put together the list of things you wished to explore?"

"I did, Mistress."

"Bring it to me."

Janet got out of the bed, went to her dresser and got a piece of paper. She walked back to me, tried to hand me the list.

"Kneel," I ordered.

She did. She looked very good kneeling. I touched her cunt again, pushing my fingers inside her. She gasped, moaning. I pulled my fingers out, slimy with her juices; fed them to her to lick. I held out my hand. She gave me the paper. It was fairly inclusive, indicating she'd done substantial reading on the subject. Some of them surprised me; fisting for one. I'd look it over later, decide which I could help her explore and those which I couldn't, and when I'd introduce them to her.

"We're done here tonight, Janet. Remember, your sexual acts now belong to me. You may kiss Chen tomorrow night, but nothing more. Before you have sex with him, you must first have my permission. Any kind of sex, no matter what. Because you were so good licking my cunt," Janet blushed again, hearing me say it, "You may now cum once each day as you masturbate yourself. I'm tempted to make you masturbate each hour on your date to see how you like masturbating in front of Chen," Janet gasped, "but I shall take pity on you. You may abstain from masturbating on your date."

The sense of relief on her face was exquisite.

"Pretty girl," I said. "No wonder Chen likes you. When do you wish to schedule your next exploration session, Janet? I will tell you my Master is coming home tomorrow and I expect to be fucking him strenuously through Sunday. Because of our exercise, much of my evenings are taken up. I hesitate to surrender more of my evenings away from my Master. The only evening which might be available is next Thursday when Master plays poker, but I may make some allowances just for you, should you wish something sooner."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You may kiss my cunt before I go."

"Yes, Mistress."

She planted a kiss on my bald pussy. I got dressed and left. It was 10:30. By the time I got home, the poker game would be over and Lisa would be mine for the evening. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her for several hours, I was so aroused.

******

SCOTT

My last night at Brianna's. Tomorrow I would go home to my slaves. I missed them so much, even more so because they'd arranged for my pleasure while I was here. But tonight, I would enjoy the company of both Dawn and Zoe. I would appreciate having Zoe's assistance in dealing with Dawn. Last night she fucked me half to death. Tonight wouldn't be exclusively on me. As it was my last night, Chantelle made another special meal for me and the five of us ate at Scott's. I hadn't seen any of Marcia this trip. She was working evenings and I was gone during the day. We had duck a l'orange, julienne potatoes, steamed broccoli, with chocolate mousse for dessert. It was odd because I was the only dressed one at the table. None of the slaves wore anything and Scott felt no need to dress most days. I had clothes because I'd come from school and hadn't bothered to remove them.

"Did you get everything sent to Dr. Sturgis on time?" I asked Zoe.

"Everything submitted by two PM, though I had to jump down some office flunkies throat to get the last one sent."

"Who will be notified if Dr. Sturgis decides to take Lucia's case?"

"I sent an email to Dr. Sturgis after the last of the items was sent copied to you, Julia, Lucia, Mistress and I. I asked for the doctor to reply all, once she knows. If she does as I requested, we'll all know. I copied you and Julia as Julia indicated she'd like to know in order to prepare for Lucia's arrival and you because you'll be taking her."

"I was thinking of taking off straight from school, but if I'll come back here if Lucia needs to go."

Feeling a foot go into my lap and start massaging my junk, I looked across the table at Dawn. She had a look of nonchalant innocence on her fact with the barest trace of a smile. I raised a glass of wine as a salute, and she giggled.

"When do we get to go to bed, sir?" She said.

"After I've studied," I replied. "I have a test tomorrow afternoon."

"Ahhhh," she pouted.

"I barely survived last night. I'm lucky Zoe's joining us. Maybe she can keep you occupied some of the time."

"I often have the same experience," Sam said. "If there weren't two slaves available to pleasure each other, I'd have died a year ago."

Chantelle kissed him on the cheek. "You don't need that much assistance Monsieur. You do very well for an old man."

"Old man!" Sam protested. "I'll have you know I'm only..."

"Yes, Monsieur?"

"Forty! Fuck! I am old."

"Not so old," I said, "more like middle aged. That's what, half your life expectancy. You're only seven years older than me and I don't feel old. Besides, you're only as old as you feel, and with both Chantelle and Marcia fucking you, I'm guessing that's pretty young."

"Monsieur," Chantelle purred, "I'd be happy to show you you're able to fuck like a much younger man." She kissed him.

"Damn, when did I get so old."

"It's just a fucking number, 'old man'," Dawn said. "As long as you can fucking get it up, you're not that fucking old. You're what, a father like six or seven times over in the last two years, in the best shape of your damn life and keeping two slaves fucking satisfied." An impudent delay. "Sir."

We all laughed. Dawn did have a way with words and introducing a little common sense into the discussion.

"She's right, Monsieur. Any man who can keep two slaves satisfied is doing well for himself."

"Don't I know it," I said. "Speaking of keeping two slaves satisfied. Why don't you help Chantelle clean up, go sit around the pool for a couple hours and I'll come get you when I'm done studying."

"Don't take too long, Master," Dawn said. "It's your last night so we have to get as much fucking in as possible."

"Maybe I should study all night. I'm not sure I'm prepared to satisfy you all night long."

"Maybe I'm fucking the wrong old man," Dawn quipped. "Chantelle's not complaining."

Everyone laughed again. "I think I should paddle your impertinent ass, young lady."

"I'm not a lady, sir."

"You're not denying your impertinence."

"The truth is the truth." She grinned. "Sir."

I pushed away from another fantastic meal and went to my room to study. By nine-thirty, I'd prepared as much as possible for the following day. I stripped and went out to the pool. Zoe was relaxing in one of the lounges, Dawn was splashing with some of the other slaves in the water. She actually saw me first and rushed out of the water.

"Are you ready, sir?" Dawn asked hopefully.

"Let me take a quick dip to freshen up and I'll be ready."

"I think I'll do the same," Zoe said. "We might as well all taste of chlorine."

"Don't go anywhere without me, sir." Dawn went back and joined the others.

"Any word from Dr. Sturgis yet?" I asked, escorting Zoe down the steps into the pool."

"Not yet, sir, but she was sent a massive amount of information. She may still be reviewing it. I'm sure we'll hear something by tomorrow."

The water was warm, comfortable, and we both sank in to our necks. I held Zoe and kissed her, softly, deeply.

"What was that for, Master?"

"For being my friend. For agreeing to have sex with me even though I know you prefer women. For helping me out with my paperwork."

"Having sex wasn't much of a hardship, Scott. I'd do it again, though I'd like Julia and Lisa to join us. I almost forgot about the paperwork. We haven't had time to discuss it at all."

"You put everything in we asked for?"

"Yes, plus some stuff which makes the contract compliant with contract law."

"I'll bring it home. My slaves and I will read it over and we'll call if we have questions about it. Are you ready to have sex with an 'old man' one last time?"

"Yes, sir."

"Come along, Dawn," I called out. "I've refreshed enough."

"Coming, Master," she called out, swimming to the side of the pool.

Zoe and I got out and dried off. No point in getting the sheets wet. Dawn joined us, drying quickly. We started walking back to my room, a slave on each arm.

"Zoe, may I please have his cock to fuck first?" Dawn asked. "Who knows how long the old man will last?"

I swatted her naked ass hard.

"Ouch," she griped, rubbing her bottom. "I suppose I deserved that."

"Take her up on her offer, Zoe. I always last longer the second time around."

"Very well, Dawn. You may have his cock to fuck first," Zoe said.

"Hey, wait a minute! No fair."

"You wanted him first, you got him first. No changing your mind now," Zoe said, laughing. "Beat at your own game."

"Perhaps he won't have anything left when he gets to you, Zoe."

"I doubt there will be a problem with that," I said. I pointed down to my prick, already getting hard in anticipation.

Dawn laughed. "If he's got any more in the tank, I'll get him third, so there."

"I need to leave gas in the tank for my own slaves," I said, "and give them the fucking they deserve for providing you two. So there."

"Shit!"

We both laughed, Dawn quickly joining us.

In the bedroom, I lay down on the bed and told Dawn to mount me. Zoe I told to climb over my face so I could lick her cunt. I told them they could do as they wished to each other. So while I inhaled the scent of aroused slave and dined on her essence, Dawn rode me and they kissed and played with one another's breasts. Both of them orgasmed several times before Dawn reaped my load of cum into her. Dawn cleaned me off, keeping me hard enough to play some more.

I had Dawn and Zoe get into a sideways sixty-nine, and as they licked each other, I entered Zoe from behind. I was in no hurry, the urgency of the first time now gone. Nice and slow, I plunged deeply into her pussy as the girls lapped the other's cunt. Both of them climaxing several times before I released my second load. Zoe more frequently from the double stimulation of Dawn's tongue and my cock. Dawn jumped on my cock, hoping for another quick bout. I licked my cream from Zoe, cleaning up after myself. After Zoe had another orgasm, I had Dawn stop.

"You need to give it a little rest," I said, "I'm not superman."

"Master, I want you to fuck my ass once more before you go," Dawn whined.

"Let's grab a bit of sleep. I promise I'll fuck your ass before I leave."

Satisfied, Dawn settled in behind me, her hand holding my balls, wishing another erection into existence. I curled around Zoe, holding her stomach, pretending it was Julia, and we dozed off. Around midnight, the most god-awful sound woke us up.

"What the fuck is that?" I mumbled, half asleep.

"Email from Dr. Sturgis. I set a special alert for a response," Zoe said, grabbing for her phone.

She scanned the message. "Dr. Sturgis is going to accept her case. Lucia's to go in Monday at 8:00 for some testing."

I was going to have a house guest. And Dawn got her wish. I fucked her in the ass.

*****