A Taste of Slavery Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the nurse fastened Julia's seat belt, she said, "You were very naughty last night. We don't usually have patients having sex in their rooms."

I looked at her closely and realized she'd been one of those on duty when we'd had sex in the hospital room.

"Long shift," I pointed out.

"Worked a double. I'm about to get off."

"Thanks for not making a big stink about it," Julia said. "I hadn't seen my husband in a week."

"Are you newlyweds?"

Julia laughed. "Married ten years, but we have a very active sex life."

She looked at me and I nodded, confirming.

"I wish my husband wanted to have sex with me so badly."

"Special circumstances," Julia said.

"What special circumstances?" She asked.

"I'm his sex slave," Julia laughed. "Totally voluntary, I assure you," she added when she saw the look of shock on the nurses face.

"How does that work?"

"I have sex whenever and however my husband wants."

"So he was the instigator of the sex last night?"

"No," Julia replied, "I was. A sex slave has certain needs. He chose to fulfill them for me. He could have left me wanting."

The nurse looked dubious, not believing Julia had initiated the sex last night. Julia lifted up her skirt, exposing her pussy to the nurse, then ran her finger through her slit, soaking it in her juices. She showed it to the nurse.

"I'm always wet, always ready to be fucked, always needing to be fucked. It's my constant state as his sex slave." She licked her fingers. "I haven't gone without sex for twenty-four hours since I volunteered myself to be his sex slave. I was dying for his touch last night. What we did last night was a fraction of what I wanted to do, believe me."

"Excuse me," I said, "we need to leave."

"Could I call you? I'd like to know more."

"Yes," Julia replied. "My number should be in my file. Give me a couple days. Any time tomorrow night or later."

"My name is Stephanie, Stephanie Freiberg" she said. "I can't wait to learn more." She closed the car door.

I started driving. I looked at Julia. She had a big smile on her face.

"Are you hoping to teach her the joys of sex slavery?" I asked.

"If she wants to know and you permit me, Master. She's only curious at the moment."

I laughed. "So was Janet. Look what happened with her." What had I unleashed when I offered to let her be my sex slave for three weeks?

******

JULIA

The nurse, Stephanie, had a nice body; maybe an inch shorter than I was. Dark hair and eyes, lovely figure. If she wanted to know more about sex slavery, I'd be happy to show her.

When we got home, I immediately shed my clothes, before I even thanked the others for coming to my rescue. Even the hospital gown more than I'd been accustomed to wearing for so long. They were all dressed except Lucia, ready to leave whenever they were ready. A couple suitcases stood near the door. I hugged Zoe. It was odd, bumping bellies with Zoe, both of us pregnant and starting to show.

"Thank you for caring for my Master," I told her after kissing her.

"You're welcome," she replied.

"The picture Master sent of you in bed with him made me want to turn you into my slave bitch. I suppose I'll have to abandon that desire now you've helped me again."

"I'm sure Brianna would have been quite angry if you even attempted it," Zoe laughed.

"Yes, I'm sure she would. I'm probably already in trouble with one Mistress. I don't need trouble with two."

"Sam, Marcia," I said, hugging each of them. "I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am you helped get my Master back so quickly."

"You're welcome, Julia," Marcia said. "Scott was so desperate to return, he might have crashed if I didn't help. How are you feeling?"

"I can't have vaginal sex for a few days, which is a drag, and my cheek hurts, but otherwise I feel fine."

Seeing Lucia standing there, quiet and reserved, I hugged her, welcoming her to our home.

She responded, "Gracias, Julia. I got your beautiful card. I thank you for allowing me to stay with you."

"You're welcome, Lucia. We're happy to help in any way we can."

I also hugged Lisa, though gently, knowing her ribs were hurting. I also kissed her. She and I hadn't had sex for a couple days now.

"Before I leave," Marcia said, "I wanted to show you and Lisa some self defense tactics, since they haven't found your attacker yet."

Lisa sat up straighter, watching. "Hell, yes," I said. "I'll kill the bastard if I see him again."

"Tell me what you did when he was here."

I explained my coming up the stairs, grabbing the meat fork and big butcher knife, stabbing him in the ass with the meat fork while he raped Lisa, telling him I'd called the police and to leave while holding the knife out.

"Show me how you held the knife?" Marcia asked.

Putting my arm straight out from my body at full length, I showed her.

"Lucia, please get a proper knife for self defense and show them how to hold it."

She went into the kitchen and came back with a thin bladed boning knife. She crouched, holding the knife low and close to her body.

"First of all, your selection of a butcher knife sucked. It's good for slicing meat, not so good for stabbing through a rib cage where the most lethal blows can be made. You must remember to hold a butcher knife sideways to go through the ribs, and you have enough to worry about without concerning yourself how you're holding a knife. A slimmer blade will penetrate the ribs easier regardless of how it's held. Lisa's stab in the back probably hung up on his ribs, not penetrating deep enough to do major damage."

Lisa nodded.

"Secondly, never ever hold the blade up here," Marcia held her hand over her head, "instead of down here." She lowered her hand like she was holding a sword. "Up here, nothing but bone to attack." She pointed to her head, shoulders, rib cage. "Down here, lots of soft tissue - belly, legs, gonads. A slice across here," she pointed to the insides of her thighs, "will cut the femoral artery and you'll bleed out within minutes. Hold the knife closer to your body like Lucia is. Makes it harder for an attacker to knock it out of your hand."

"Yes," I said. "He knocked the knife out of my hand with a pillow."

"Don't wave the knife around, or slash. Stab, especially if they reach for you. Stab at the hands and arms, quick thrusts, then back close to your body." Lucia demonstrated, her hands quick, darting like a snake, then back. "When you get a chance to stab the body, go low, belly, groin, legs; in and out, don't linger. Bring it back to further protect you, keep them from grabbing it. After he knocked the knife out of your hand, what did you try to do?"

"Tried to kick his balls. I was too slow."

"The balls are a tempting target, but men expect you to go for them, so they're looking for it. It's incapacitating and they know it. Don't go for the balls, go for this area right here." She pointed to the outside of her thigh. "It's a really big target and no one tries to protect it because they don't know how effective it is. Right on the outside of the thigh is the common peroneal nerve. If you hit it hard enough, the person can't stand. His leg will buckle and he's down on the ground, so you can run away or do any number of things. Sam, stand here."

Sam stood next to her and Marcia demonstrated several ways to strike his thigh, with a leg kick, a foot, a knee, a hammer fist, bladed hand, not hitting him, but merely pointing each of the methods out.

"It doesn't matter how big and strong they are. Their leg will give way and they will crumple to the ground if hit here hard enough. Most people don't expect it, it's a huge target, and hard to defend, not like your groin. In fact, if they think you'll kick their junk, they may actually turn the thigh toward you, making an even better target."

She feinted towards Sam's balls and he twisted, turning his thigh towards her. She stopped short of hitting him again.

"Will that really drop a big man?" Master asked.

"Do you want to try it?" Marcia asked. "I can have Lucia demonstrate it on you."

Master looked at the tiny Lucia and appeared to be considering it when Sam said, "Don't. Most of these techniques have been demonstrated or practiced on me at one time or another. Your leg will be numb for hours."

Marcia smiled at him. "You're spoiling our fun, Sam."

Master changed his mind quickly. "I think I'll pass." Marcia and Lucia laughed.

"You should be armed with a gun in the house until Jack is caught. He sounded crazy enough to come after you again. Scott, please get your firearm."

Master went into the bedroom closet and got a gun. I knew he had one there and I'd fired it a few times at the gun range. I didn't even know what it was. He handed it to Marcia handle first, and two other things I learned later were magazines. Marcia checked the clips and opened the gun, inspecting the barrel.

"Nice. A Smith and Wesson M&P 9 MM. If you come to LA, I'll take you to a gun range and I'll give you pointers, but in the absence of that, let me tell you a few things.

"When you're attacked, adrenaline floods your body; the fight or flight response. Adrenaline increases your strength, endurance, jacks up your heart rate, pumping more blood and oxygen to the body, starts to constrict the blood vessels on the outside of your body, pushing more blood to lungs, brain and other organs. The bad part of this is it reduces fine motor skills. They completely go to shit. Trying to thread a needle is damn near impossible. Swinging clubs, throwing fists and running like hell is what you're good for at that point. Trying to shoot a man's pecker off is hard under those circumstances, so you shoot for center mass. This area from here to here." She pointed from her neck to her pelvis.

"What about aiming?" Lisa asked. "I've never fired a gun before."

"You're not trying to win a marksmanship competition," Marcia said. "Point your finger at me now. Don't aim, just point."

Lisa pointed. It appeared to me, she was pointing right at her.

"That's how you'll aim the gun. In all probability, he'll be closer than six feet when you pull the trigger. If he's across the room, wait until he gets closer or leaves if he's smart. Don't hold your gun out at arms length unless he's far away and you're using the sights. Just like the knife, keep it close to your body so it can't be knocked out of your hand. If he's retreating, don't shoot. It may no longer be self defense. You don't want your fate to be in the hands of a prosecutor and a jury. Nobody will charge you with a crime if he's coming after you in your own home. You don't know what will happen if you shoot someone who's running away. Be prepared for the gun kick and the noise. Don't let it startle you. That's the main reason you'll want to go to the gun range; to get used to the noise and kick, which isn't that bad in modern weapons."

"What caliber weapon should they carry?" Master asked.

"This would do fine. It comes with multiple grips so it will fit smaller hands. If you want to carry concealed, you might want the smaller version, an M&P 2.0 Compact Crimson Trace Laserguard would do. It has a green laser sight which will help the new shooters with accuracy. Generally speaking, they should carry a 9 MM or .38 caliber, with high velocity ammunition like Federal Hydra-Shok or Speer Gold Dot jacketed hollow points, no full metal jacket or armor piercing. You don't want the bullet to pass through your target and hit someone else. You want the bullet to expand and tear up his guts and remain inside him. Anything smaller may not be enough firepower, bigger might be too hard for them to handle. Do you have ammo now?"

"Lead nose slugs for target practice. Automatic or revolver?" Master asked. At this point they were all speaking Greek to me.

"Personal preference at this point. Whatever is most comfortable for the user. Automatic will usually hold more bullets, but revolvers are usually easier for you to load and get accustomed to. You're not planning on getting into a shoot out, so six bullets is probably plenty.

"Make sure you follow state laws regarding carrying and concealment. It will take up to ninety days to get a concealed carry permit, but anyone can have a firearm in their house. Lucia has a concealed weapons permit, good for a 9 MM or .38 caliber handgun. She can carry if you have to leave the house. She's been well trained in self defense. It was part of her therapy in overcoming her fear of men. If you wish to practice anything we've discussed today, she's your girl. She can also show you more self defense techniques."

"Okay," I said. "Thank you."

"One last thing about a gun. It has no respect for whatever you're aiming at. Make sure you're aiming at what you want to hit before pulling the trigger. Don't mistakenly shoot someone who just got out of bed to use the bathroom. Make sure of your target. Even the background, what's beyond your target, in case you miss. Shooting into a crowd of people will make for a very bad day for everyone concerned. Any questions?"

"No. I think you covered the major points," I said.

"I agree," Lisa added. "I pity the bastard if he tries coming back."

"Good. I think we're ready to leave, boys and girls," Marcia said. "Grab your stuff. I need to be to work in a few hours. We can stop for fast food on the way."

One last round of hugs all the way around and we said goodbye to all of our guests except Lucia. She gave extra big hugs to everyone, even Sam. He was the normal source for her sperm. I wondered how the doctor intended to achieve fertilization. Whether she would treat her, then send her back to LA, or would Sam need to come back here?

******

SCOTT

We said goodbye to Zoe, Marcia and Sam. As we hugged, I thanked Marcia again for everything she'd done to get me home quickly and Zoe for being my friend and lover in LA. After they left, I offered to show Lucia the power tools. She quickly agreed, wanting to feel useful. Julia came with.

I showed Lucia everything we had except the table saw in the garage. It was all battery operated, and used the same batteries, of which we had several extras on charger. Power tools didn't care what you were cutting, including flesh and bone, and would cut through anything in an instant, so I stressed safety with her. You couldn't possibly hurt yourself as easily with hand tools as you could with power tools. Lisa was probably out of commission as long as her ribs hurt, but Julia was feeling well enough she could work with Lucia. With Janet starting on Tuesday and Reneé later this week, there'd be four people working on furniture while Lisa recovered. They'd get by fine. Lucia had more experience than either of the new girls.

When we'd finished, we went back upstairs.

"I'd like you to be as comfortable as you can be while you're visiting, Lucia. Anything we can do to make your stay better, please let us know."

"Gracias, Master Scott."

"Just Master, Lucia, since Sam isn't here." She nodded. "Would you like female company each night?"

"Not until Lisa is feeling comfortable sleeping in bed, Master. I'd hate to deprive you of a slave until both of them are ready to sleep with you."

"Thank you. I'll give an hour with Julia this evening to settle yourself in. You'll need to be ready to leave the house at 7:15 to be at the clinic in time for your 8:00 appointment. Set your alarm appropriately. Julia can drive you. None of you leaves the house alone from now until Jack is caught. Lisa, don't let anyone in the house for any reason. Since Jack got away and he knows the police might be looking for him, he might have enlisted someone else's help. He's obviously staying somewhere other than his house or he would have been caught by now."

"You're most kind, Master. We shall be on the lookout," Lucia said. "Might I ask if people can get to the patio from outside."

"We put up high walls to have privacy, but I imagine they're not unscalable if someone wants to get in bad enough."

"Does the security system extend to the patio doors, Master?"

"It does."

"I would suggest we keep the patio doors locked and the security system on all the time, Master. No one should go out on the porch without the others either. It might be like leaving the house."

"Ladies, you'll do as she suggested. No going out to the pool unless more than one of you goes and keep the patio doors locked and the alarm system on until Jack is caught."

Both of them groaned. I knew they both enjoyed going out at times for a breath of fresh air or a quick swim or dip in the hot tub. Things would need to change for awhile.

"It's not just you I'm concerned for now," I said. "Lucia is staying here and this week, both Janet and Reneé will be starting work. You wouldn't want Lucia to undergo another rape nor for your friends to go through what you did, would you?"

"No, Master," Julia said, touching her cheek, then rubbing her stomach, the new life inside. "We'll comply."

"Why don't you help me make some lunch, Julia. Sandwiches and chips should be sufficient?"

"Of course, sir."

We went into the kitchen. It wasn't long before the sight of my naked, pregnant wife engaged in domestic chores caused a painful throbbing of my cock I felt I had to relieve. I released my erection from my shorts and bent her over the counter to enter her wetness. My cock was poised to take her cunt in a quick thrust when she said, "Stop."

I halted. "No vaginal fucking for now, Master."

I groaned. "Shit!"

"You can fuck my ass, sir."

"Not in the kitchen while we're preparing food." I tucked my cock away.

"I'll suck you, sir."

"I'll save it for later. I'm worried about your face."

We continued with the sandwiches, adding chips to the plates and choice of beverage over ice. Lucia helped support Lisa to come to the table. I sat down and Lisa sat in my lap. I fed her, taking my time, spending lots of time caressing her, kissing her, nuzzling her neck. When we'd finished eating, I slipped two fingers in her cunt and masturbated her to two orgasms.

"Master," she whispered into my neck as she slowly came down from the last one, "we missed you so much."

"I missed you too," I said.

"We were worried you would be reluctant to come home, sir."

"Why?"

"Because you were fucking two new women, fresh and exciting to you, not the same old ones you were used to."

"You arranged for me to fuck them. If you were concerned, why would you set it up?"

"It was more important for you to be happy, sir, than it was for us to feel secure."

I looked at Julia and she nodded in agreement. "We would do anything for you, Master."

"I thank you for looking after my needs. You need never worry about my desire to return to you. Every day, I thought of you and wished I was home. They were new, but they weren't my slaves. They were Brianna's. I would never treasure anyone more than I do you. You make my life complete." I kissed her.

"Master," Julia said, "our weekend was ruined. I was noticing my clothes are starting to get tight due to the baby and I thought we would need to go shopping for some maternity clothes. Now, all I want to do is fuck you. I don't want to spend time shopping."

"Why don't you and Lucia do some clothes shopping after her doctor's visit tomorrow?"

"I thought you might want to help pick some clothes out appropriate for a pregnant sex slave, sir."

"I'm sure you can figure out what kind of clothes your Master would appreciate."

"You don't want to just cover my growing belly, sir?"

"Not unless you want a spanking, slave. I expect you to remain appropriately pleasing and available to me."

"Yes, Master. Your slave hears and will obey."

Lucia smiled at me. She gave me a thumbs up. "I'll clean up if a Master wants to fuck his two sexy slaves."

"A Master would enjoy that very much." I helped Lisa stand. She winced. "More ibuprofen, Lisa."