A Taste of Slavery Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia, please attend to Lucia for the next hour, then you may join Lisa and I."

"Of course, Master."

******

JULIA

I was surprised Lucia knew so much about self defense and firearms. Marcia, I understood. She was a police officer. It was part of her job, but Lucia wasn't and she was so petite, around five foot, two inches and a buck five, soaking wet. She looked so tiny, yet when she talked about protecting ourselves, so fierce. She played cards like she looked handling firearms, hard and professional. When Master sent me with her to bed, I expected her to be the fiery demon she was proving to be in all other ways. Instead, she was a thoughtful and tender lover. She made me scream in unexpected ways. I made her scream in the same ways. At then end of our hour, both of our faces were covered in each other's cum. We were panting hard.

"I have a question if I may?" I asked.

"Ask, amante."

"First, what's amante."

"Lover."

"That fits. The second question has to do with becoming pregnant. If the doctor can help you, how do you plan to get pregnant?"

"It depends, I suppose. If I'm able to get pregnant the normal way, Sam will help."

"What if you need to stay here in order for the doctor to verify it takes. Will Sam come back to help?"

"Sam is pretty flexible. His job for Mistress is not 8-5. He could come here if he needed to."

"I got the impression that Sam usually allows for another woman to be present when he's trying to impregnate someone who's primarily lesbian."

"Yes, usually Brianna or Monique, since I'm Brianna's slave, but Chantelle can do it as well."

"So if Sam came, Chantelle would come with him?"

"Possibly. Are you volunteering for the job?"

"I'm not sure how comfortable Master would be if I were present with Sam while he's having sex with you."

"I understand. For whatever it's worth. Sam doesn't try having sex with those who aren't trying to conceive."

"It was my understanding, but we started my slavery off on the wrong foot, so Master might be more touchy now. Primarily, I was trying to satisfy my own curiosity. Would you consider my Master as a possible source for your conception?"

"You would offer your husband for my use?"

"If it was necessary. I'm not sure if you would want to have him be the father of your child. Sam lives with you and you're used to him. It would be different if Master sired the child."

"Sam would act as a father regardless. Except for Mistress, Riyuki and Zoe, we're not certain if he's the father of the other children. There was another involved. I'd not thought of another father. I would need to check with Mistress first, but I'd be willing to consider it if you have no objection."

"I'd need to check with Lisa. It's no longer my decision alone. I suspect she would have no objection either since she agreed Zoe and Dawn could entertain Master in LA. Of course, Master would have to agree as well. I don't know how he'd feel about it."

Lucia kissed me. "Thank you, amante. You're very kind to consider me."

"You're welcome. I must leave now and attend to my Master. I'll check with Lisa tomorrow to see what she thinks of my idea."

"Good night."

I rose from the bed. "Sleep tight. I'll see you in the morning." One last kiss and I was gone.

******

Not being able to fuck Master normally was a bitch. I wanted nothing more than to feel him pounding my cunt again and I couldn't until Tuesday, which probably meant 48 hours from now. Instead, I helped him fuck Lisa again, watched his cock close up plunging into her pussy instead, while we ate each other out. Once his cock was thoroughly soaked in her juices, he took my ass again, though he orgasmed quickly after spending so much time in her cunt. It's not as if I minded being fucked in the ass anymore, I loved it, but it wasn't the same. Even Lisa was unable to fuck me with a strap-on, which is all I'd been able to use while he was gone. It was over a week since I felt him filling me up with his prick. More reason to hate that fucker, Jack. I'd even been unconscious during his rape. At least Lisa was able to share our bed, though she'd moan quietly when she turned over.

When Master got up the following morning, he had both of us lie with our heads over the edge of the bed while he took our throats. He gave me his cum, my treat for having to do without the fucking I wanted. After he left, I told Lisa of my suggestion Master might impregnate Lucia if she needed sperm to accomplish the task.

"The child wouldn't be Master's responsibility, nor ours. Brianna and the others would care for it."

Lisa kissed me. "You're so kind, Julia. It's one of the things I love about you. I'm willing to consider Master being a father with another woman, but aren't you concerned you'd be surrendering a piece of him to others?"

"True," I pondered. "But it's not as if we'd never see the child again. I suspect we'll see the others more often now. We've become quite good friends in a short time. What they did to bring Scott home as they did was above and beyond casual acquaintances. Master having a child with one might make contact even more frequent."

"I'm willing to go along with it if Master wants to. I've never been so happy in my life. I don't even care I was the victim of a crime. Master was so understanding." I kissed her back.

Lucia and I set Lisa up with a huge glass of ice water and a sandwich and chips in a zip lock baggie to eat for lunch since we didn't know how long her tests would take and we had shopping to do afterward. We warned her not to open the door for anyone. I also took Janet's list with me. I figured while I was waiting for Lucia, I could look up some of the things Janet had put on her list as I had no fucking clue what they were.

On the way to the clinic, Lucia said, "I think someone's following us. Take the next left."

"We'll be late for your appointment."

"Just a couple quick turns to check and we'll be on our way again. It won't take but a moment."

I turned left, then Lucia had me take another quick right on the next block and another right, then a left to put us back on the same road.

"Yes, we have a tail," she said. "No one else would have reason to make those turns with us."

She had the gun Master gave her in her large purse. She pulled it out and charged it, putting a bullet in the chamber, then pushed her hand back in her bag, hiding the gun.

"As soon as we get to the clinic, park in a handicapped space closest to the door, go in quickly and call 911."

Remembering the fierce, competent person she was last night, I did exactly as she said. When we pulled into the clinic, I parked as close to the door as I could. We got out and Lucia kept her hand in her purse.

"Mierda. They kept going. The car is a white Toyota Corolla, California plates, but I couldn't see what the plates were, it was too far back. Give that information to the 911 operator. Explain to the police and why you parked in the handicapped space. I'll let the clinic know why you did."

We went inside and while Lucia checked in, I called 911, explaining that we believed my attacker from Friday might have followed us to the clinic. They told me they would send a squad car immediately and to stay there. I told them the car which followed was a white Toyota Corolla with California plates, number unknown. I also told them about Detective Riley who'd been assigned to the case.

Master was on the phone immediately after I hung up.

"Why'd you call 911 again, Julia? Are you okay?"

"Someone was following us. Lucia noticed them. We're safely at the clinic and they didn't pull in with us. The police are on their way."

"I'm on my way over there."

"Don't come here, Scott. If you need to go somewhere, go home. Lisa's home alone. She probably got the 911 call as well. Call her and let her know we're okay. I'm sure we can get a police escort if we need one. I'll call you if we can't. Lucia can take care of me. You should have seen her, sir. It was amazing."

"Okay, you're right. I'll call her immediately."

The squad car was there within a couple minutes, before Lucia had been taken to start her testing. The officer, a female, asked me questions about why I thought the car had been following me. Lucia explained the turns we'd made on the way here and how the white Toyota Corolla made all the turns with us. She started taking notes. They came for Lucia and led her away. The officer looked at me and the signs of my pregnancy.

"I thought you were here for you," she said, pointing to my stomach and my face.

"Today, I was her driver. She's having problems conceiving, not me, as you can see."

"Why do you think you were followed?"

I explained about the attack on Friday by Lisa's ex-husband and the investigation by Detective Riley.

"Lisa, is that the woman who just talked to me?"

"No, that woman is Lucia, a friend and guest at our house. She's staying with us while she's undergoing treatment here."

"Was she attacked on Friday?"

"No, ma'am. She didn't arrive until after the attack."

I pointed to my car in the handicapped parking spot. "Any chance you can move that for me? I feel guilty for taking the space."

"I can move it for you."

I handed her my keys and watched her move it. She came back in and got a call on the radio from Detective Riley. He said he was on the way over and to stay with me until he got here.

"How come the other woman noticed you were being followed?"

"She was brutally raped several years ago and has had a lot of self defense training since. A deputy friend of ours helped train her and asked her to keep an eye on us while she's here. She takes her responsibility seriously. Her rape is why she's having trouble conceiving."

"I'm sorry to hear that. She seems like a nice young woman."

"She is, very nice."

She stayed with me while we waited for Detective Riley. We talked about a number of different things as we ran out of crime related things to speak of. As soon as the Detective got there, the officer gave him the report of what happened. Before she left, I asked if it would be possible for the officer to accompany us home. I supposed our shopping would have to wait, but Master probably didn't want us shopping while we were being followed around by person or persons unknown.

"My friend has several tests they're running, so it may be awhile," I said.

"I'll make arrangements for someone to escort you home," Detective Riley said. "This officer should get back on duty patrolling her sector."

"Thank you, Officer Trenton," I said, shaking her hand. "I appreciate you bailing us out."

"No problem, Julia. I hope it all works out for your friend."

"Me too."

Detective Riley sat down with me and he went over the same information as the officer did. "Too bad you didn't get a tag number. Jack doesn't have a Corolla registered in his name, white or otherwise. It might help to discover who's helping him."

"We hoped he was dead and we just didn't know it. I suppose it was an invalid assumption."

"Unlikely he's dead, unless he had a real good asshole friend, who wants to finish the job for him."

"The new wife doesn't have any idea where he's hiding at?" I asked.

"She says she doesn't. She was kind of pissed when we said he'd raped both of you, so I'm inclined to believe her, but you never know. She's pregnant and maybe she doesn't want to raise a child all by herself."

"If he's not home supporting her, he can't help raise a child anyway, whether he's locked up or not."

"She may not see it that way. He can always send her money. I have your statement from Friday's crime all typed up. You want to look it over and sign it. Just hand write any corrections and initial them."

I nodded and took my statement. It was relatively short. I'd been unconscious for much of my attack. There was only one correction I noted.

"I wasn't sure Lisa's nose was broken, I only thought it was. She was bleeding from it."

"Mark it down and initial it."

I changed it to believed broken and initialed it.

"When's Lisa going to be done with her tests here?"

"Lisa isn't here. She's at home. Scott may be home with her. He got my 911 call as well and called me right away. I told her to worry about her as she's home alone."

"Who are you here with?"

"Her name is Lucia. She's friends with Deputy Evans from LA. She's staying with us while she gets treatment here."

"Yeah, I think I met her on Friday night. She came with the lawyer and the other guy."

"That's right."

"I'll probably stop off at your house to have the other two sign their statements. Maybe I'll escort you home."

"My husband wanted us to stop and buy some special ammunition for his gun. Can we make a stop along the way?"

"He's not going looking for Jack, is he?" Riley said, his voice lowering and ominous.

"No, sir. Self defense only. In fact, my friend Lucia has got the weapon now. She has a Concealed Carry Permit. Scott doesn't have one. He thought we should be protected since we were leaving the house today."

"Does she know what she's doing with it?"

"I think so. Deputy Evans has been working with her for over a year on self defense."

"Why has she needed self defense?"

I told him the whole sorry story, her gang rape by government soldiers, the death of some family members, the incarceration of the others, her problems conceiving as a result which is why she was here.

"The self defense training was part of her rehabilitation and counseling, so she wouldn't feel helpless and so afraid of men anymore," I said.

"Christ!"

"Makes what Lisa and I went through pale in comparison. Not that it makes it right, but there's always someone who has it worse than you do. She was showing us some things last night. I wouldn't mess with her on a bet."

"Why does Scott want to get different ammo?"

"The stuff we have is target ammunition. Marcia recommended we get jacketed hollow point. I don't know the difference, but Scott and Lucia know. She said it was less likely to go through your target and hit someone else and would do more damage to Jack."

"Oh, yeah. It definitely does that."

Lucia came out shortly after. "They have one more test they have to run today," she said. "I have two more tests on Thursday and Friday is when Dr. Sturgis will tell me if she can help or not."

"Can I speak to you a moment?" Detective Riley asked.

"I already told the officer about the man following us."

"It's not that; a couple different things. Could you step outside with me a moment. I don't want to startle anyone in here."

Lucia nodded. "As long as it doesn't take much time. They said they'd call me in ten minutes."

"It won't take long." They walked outside and around a corner.

They were gone no more than five minutes, then they came back. Detective Riley was nodding thoughtfully.

"How long is the next test supposed to last?" He asked.

"Thirty to forty-five minutes."

"Listen, I'll meet you both at the house in two hours," Detective Riley said. "I don't think you'll need a police escort to get you home safely."

"Why's that, Detective Riley?"

"Because I wouldn't mess with her on a bet either. Feel free to get your new ammo."

Lucia grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

"Thank you, detective," she said.

He left and I asked, "What was that all about?"

"He wanted to check my Concealed Carry permit and see if I knew what I was doing."

"How did you prove you knew what you were doing?"

"I disarmed him. Took his gun away. Twice." Grinning.

I laughed. Lucia laughed with me.

******

She said she didn't notice anyone following us on the way home and we did the same multiple turn thing to be sure. She didn't even assume it would be the same car. On the way home, we stopped at a gun store and bought four boxes of ammo. The stuff Marcia recommended and three more boxes of target ammunition.

"I want you and Lisa to each shoot a box of ammo. It probably wouldn't hurt for Master Scott to shoot a box either, depending on how long it's been since he shot last."

In the car, she loaded the spare magazine with the new Hydra-Shok, then replaced the magazine in the gun, before popping out the bullets in it and putting new rounds in it. The gun didn't go without ammo for more than a second. Lucia showed me the two different bullets. The old stuff had a round nose; the new bullets had no nose at all. It had a mouth.

"This cavity in the bullet causes the bullet to expand when it comes into contact with flesh," Lucia said. "A 9 MM is about .35 inches. These expand to about a half inch inside the body. The energy contained in a speeding bullet is similar to Einstein's famous E=mc2 except it's mass or weight of the bullet times velocity of the bullet squared. When a bullet hits you, that energy begins getting transferred to your body. If the bullet passes through you, less energy was transferred. If the bullet stays in you, all of the energy was transferred. Since this is designed to get larger and stay inside, it's a deadlier bullet."

Master was home with Lisa. He'd come home right after he talked to me. "Jerry had to leave early for his general contractor classes, so we had to send everyone home early. I'm getting more and more pissed at Jack," he said.

"Detective Riley said we don't have to worry. Lucia is perfectly capable of looking after us, Master. You shouldn't have to miss any more work. We'll just take Lisa with us next time."

"Really?"

"Yes, Master. She disarmed him twice. He's convinced she's the woman for the job."

"Come here, you," he said, pulling her into a loose embrace. "I'm so happy you're staying with us. I don't care if you do a lick of carpentry work. Knowing my slaves are safe is all I care about."

"Thank you, Master."

"When do you have to go back to the doctor's?"

"Thursday for more testing, Friday to learn if she can help."

"Anything you need, let me know."

"Thank you, sir."

"Detective Riley will be here in about a half hour, Master," I said. "You and Lisa have to sign your statements. Lucia and I will help Lisa get dressed, sir." As usual, slaves weren't dressed at home.

We helped Lisa dress to the point she'd be presentable. She sat down in the easy chair again and I stood beside her, holding her hand.

Detective Riley got there when he said he would. Master opened the door. Lucia had her hand on the gun, not relaxing until she saw Riley was alone. Detective Riley noted her alertness. He noticed me standing with Lisa, holding her hand. I suspected there wasn't a lot he didn't notice.

He had a folder with the paperwork in it. He handed a copy to Lisa and Master. Like me, he told Master and Lisa to read their statements over carefully, make any corrections and initial them. Detective Riley kept watching Lucia as they read over them.

"Did you get the new ammo for the weapon?" He asked her.

"Yes, sir," Lucia replied. "By the way, we weren't followed on the way home."

"He already knows where home is, so he wouldn't have to. Scott, does he know you have a security system?"

"He was our next door neighbor," Master said. "If he didn't, I'd be surprised."

"Would he know the disarming codes?"

"We gave Lisa the codes when she was married to Jack, Scott, so they could come over if there was an emergency," I said. "He might still remember them."

"You need to change your codes immediately," Riley said.

"I'll take care of it this evening."

They returned their statements. Riley read over the statements and any corrections they made. "I'm sorry we haven't gotten Jack, yet," he said. "Please be careful."

"We will," Master said. "These ladies are more precious to me than anything else."

He nodded. "When you told me about your relationship, I had a hard time believing anything you said. It's been my experience anything involving two women and one man wouldn't be a peaceful, nor happy, arrangement. Part of my reason for coming here today instead of asking you to come in was to see you together, the interactions and interplay between you. I'm pleasantly surprised to see I was wrong. We'll have officers cruise by your house more frequently than normal until Jack is caught. Have a good evening."