A Taste of Slavery Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if Stephanie realized it, but she'd been lightly rubbing her pussy through her pants as she watched Reneé get pleasured and Janet spanked. I don't know what she was seeing that was arousing her, but she was definitely aroused.

"Kneel!" I ordered. Janet snapped into position. I think she'd been practicing on her own. "Do you need to cum again, slave?" I asked Janet.

"Yes, Mistress. May I please cum?"

"Stephanie, would you like to take a turn in the seat?" I asked. Janet looked frantic, wondering if she'd be licking some complete stranger. Bad enough she'd had to lick her best friend and someone else she barely knew.

Stephanie started as if she didn't know where she was and what she was doing. Her hand pulled away from her crotch looking like she hoped we hadn't noticed. I think everyone noticed.

"I shouldn't. I'm not a lesbian."

"I don't believe I'm a lesbian either, but I do enjoy a good cunt licking by well trained slave," I replied. "You don't have to reciprocate, only accept what's being offered, the services of a well trained cunt licker." Janet blushed again, to be called such. There was no denying it anymore. She was a well trained cunt licker.

Stephanie hesitated. I think because she wanted to do so, but afraid of it; afraid to enjoy a lesbian licking, and she knew she'd enjoy it, already aroused by what she'd seen. So I offered her an alternative, to see if it were more palatable to her.

"Or, you could use the strapless vibrator and fuck our little slave while she practices her cunt licking skills on me."

Both activities involved fucking another woman, but one was more passive, the other more active and maybe seemed less lesbian than accepting a woman's tongue caressing your cunt. I thought both were equal, but I was a sex slave, so what did I know.

Still she hesitated; a stranger amongst the strange.

"I only asked because it looked like you needed to cum, but perhaps I was mistaken."

Reminding her of her arousal. If she didn't get fucked here, I assumed she'd be going home to her husband and fucking him ragged unless he was the neglectful type. I'm sure she was considering that option as well. How well did she know her husband and would he fuck her if she went home?

I guessed not, since she said, "I'll fuck her."

"You'll need to remove your slacks and panties, at least. This vibrator goes in your pussy at one end and hers at the other."

I picked it up, and licked my cum off her end. She watched me do it as she removed her trousers, then her panties, not a very flattering pair, but clean if a little moist around her pussy. Not at all what a sex slave would consider attractive if we were allowed any panties. She had a thick bush. Not many trips to the pool, no bikini trim, nothing to stimulate her husband. I don't know if she needed to be a sex slave to attract him as much as just to work at attracting him and be readily available. Was there some reason she worked a double shift and complained of his lack of attention?

She stood there, her bottom bared. I handed the strapless to her.

"This part goes into you. You need to grip it a little with your Kegel muscles to keep it inside of you. This button here turns on the vibration function. You'll cum as much as the slave does. Don't enter her until she's started in on my cunt."

Stephanie nodded.

I sat down in the chair. "Get busy slave, fuck your Mistress. Lick my cunt." I spread my legs.

Janet didn't delay any. She wanted to cum and she couldn't cum until she licked my cunt. She dived right in, her face already covered in the cum of two slaves. I was planning to add to it. Stephanie drove into her, Janet hardly losing her focus as her pussy was plundered. I could tell Janet climaxed four times while she was fucked. It wasn't blatantly obvious when she did, a small hint of a hitch in her tongue work as she climaxed, but I barely noticed. I orgasmed four times myself, moaning, clutching her face to my cunt, letting her know how much I appreciated her efforts to please me.

After the fourth, I stopped Janet, praising her for her skills. I let Stephanie fuck her to a fifth, getting the strapless nice and slimy in her own cum before we started the next lesson.

"It's time you learn to suck cock, Janet. Since we're leaving men out of the equation for now, the strapless vibrator will have to do. It's as large as Master and Jerry, and if you can suck it, you can suck almost anyone. Stephanie, leave it in you for the moment and have a seat here."

Whether she knew it or not, she was going to feel Janet's lips on her cunt, even if only briefly. Stephanie took a seat, the dildo sticking out of her cunt at the proper angle.

"Janet, I'm going to teach you how to deep throat. It won't be easy, but I have every confidence you have the same ability to please a prick as you do a pussy. This is big. I won't lie to you, bigger than most men, but not beyond your capabilities to handle. Reneé, Lisa and I suck a cock this large every day. We can all get it down our throat. You saw me suck my Master. I know Lucia can swallow Sam's cock and it's as big as Master's dick. You will feel yourself gagging on a prick this prodigious. When you think you can't get it down any farther, I want you to swallow, and swallow again, and keep swallowing until you choke it down. If you have to grab some air, you'll have to come off it, take a few breaths and start again, but each time you do, it will get easier. You'll get accustomed to having it in your throat. You won't gag as much nor will you have to swallow as much. You can't stop until your lips touch Stephanie's cunt. When you've gone that far, you can stop. Begin."

Janet began. The first three inches were easy, she didn't even gag, the next inch or so, she had to work for, but she did it. Past that, she got hung up. Since she had seven inches to swallow, she had a long way to go. As soon as she started gagging, she felt like she was choking and would stop, withdrawing. I let her try five times on her own, without much forward progress.

"You're not swallowing, Janet. You start gagging, think you're going to die, and stop. You're not going to die unless it's buried in your throat for a couple minutes. I know you can hold your breath for at least a minute. I'm going to help you. I'm going to push down on your head, when you start to gag. I won't hold it down for more than a minute, but you have to start swallowing or it won't work. Now try again. Take a deep breath and go."

I let her get it down for the first three, then placed my hand on the back of her head. As soon as she started to gag, I said, "Swallow, swallow, swallow," while exerting pressure on her head. She got it down five inches and the internal clock in my head said time and I released her head. She popped up, spitting and coughing. "Good girl, you managed another inch. Another deep breath, begin."

I started pushing down earlier, reminding her to swallow before she got to the trouble spot. "Swallow, swallow, swallow, you got another inch, swallow." I released her head, less coughing, more drooling this time. "Six inches, one more to go."

"A couple deep breaths, now go."

I didn't push very hard, this time and she still made it six and a half inches. She was brushing Stephanie's pubic hair.

"What a good little slave you are, such a slut."

I didn't push at all the next time, but she was still hung up on the last half inch.

"Very good. I didn't even need to push that time and you got all but a half inch in your throat." I patted her head. "Good girl. Again. I'm going to push, try to get that last little bit down your throat. Stephanie, let me know when you feel her lips on yours. Are you ready, Janet? Remember to swallow. You can do it." Janet nodded.

She took a few quick breaths and started back down the dildo. At six inches, I started pushing, "swallow, swallow, swallow."

Stephanie said, "She's touching my pussy lips." I released her head. Janet's head stayed down as long as she could, swallowing, letting it invade her throat, finally coming up, gasping and drooling.

"Very good girl. I'm so proud of you, my horny little slut. Do it one more time without me helping at all, and you can stop."

Janet took several deep breaths then went down on Stephanie's fake cock. All by herself, she buried it in her throat and kissed Stephanie's cunt. She stayed down as long as she could, then came up, less drool this time, learning to swallow it. I kissed her.

"Such a wonderful slave. I'm so proud of you, Janet. You have only one more task to do and you're done for the evening."

"Yes, Mistress." Her voice was a little rough, probably from having a big dildo down her throat several times.

"You need to clean the other end of the vibrator, the part in Stephanie, and if you notice she's untidy down there because she's cum frequently, clean that up too."

So Janet removed the vibrator from Stephanie's cunt, licked it clean, observed Stephanie's cum leaking from her cunt and licked her sparkling clean. Stephanie did nothing to stop her, in fact, holding her face against her slit until she orgasmed again. Nobody else said a word. I guess when you got right down to it, every woman enjoyed the talents of an accomplished cunt licker, lesbian or not.

"Janet. You can dress and go home now. As a reward for your performance tonight, I'm going to let you bring this vibrator home with you along with the charger to practice your cock sucking skills. Every time you can get your lips down to this point," I pointed to the seven inch mark, "you may have one orgasm. I want you to go home with all of our cum on your face. You're not to wash it off until you get home, is that understood?" Four women had cum on her face. It formed a visible crust.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get dressed. I'll get you the charger."

Janet got dressed while I got the charger in the bedroom. Master and Lisa were lying together talking.

"How did Janet's training go?" Master asked.

"Very well, sir, thanks to your assistance. We're almost done. A few last minute instructions and perhaps Stephanie has more questions."

"Hurry back."

"Yes, Master."

Janet was dressed when I returned. There is very little a slave has to put on even under the best of circumstances. Stephanie had dressed as well.

I touched Janet's face, feeling the crust. "You did very well tonight, slave. I'm very proud of you." I kissed her.

She stood with her head bowed, blushing again. "Yes, Mistress."

"Stephanie, do you have any more questions?" I asked.

"Yes. How did it feel, slave?"

"I loved it," Janet said.

"You love going home with the cum of four women on your face?"

"Yes."

"How many times did you climax?"

"I don't know. Was I supposed to keep track, Mistress."

"No," I told her.

She stopped to think. "More than twenty, I guess."

"How many times did you cum?" I asked Stephanie.

"Six."

"What aroused you more; imagining yourself in Janet's place or mine?"

Stephanie was silent. "Don't you know or are you ashamed to admit which it is?" I asked.

"I liked them both," she finally said. "Both were arousing to me."

"You wanted to find out about my life. Do you understand now? Do you know why I want no other life for myself other than the one I have?"

"And your husband doesn't care about any of this?"

"I can't speak for my Master, but I had to have his permission to do this. It was his choice. He got his cock sucked and climaxed in my cunt while you watched. Did he appear bothered by the experience?"

"No."

"I would guess it would be his answer as well."

Stephanie asked the others, "You enjoyed yourselves?"

"What's not too like?" Lucia asked. "A submissive pleasing her Mistress by obeying? It's my life as well. I choose the same life for myself."

"Me, too," Reneé replied, "except I chose a Master."

"If you don't understand," I said, "I'm not sure it can be explained further. Perhaps only by experiencing it can you understand it. It's why Janet is exploring. If you want to understand, volunteer to be your husband's sex slave for three weeks. I suspect he wouldn't deny you the experience, not if he loves you."

"I have children."

"I will have soon." I patted my swelling belly. "I understand why you wouldn't want your children exposed to this, particularly the punishment aspects. They may see it as a normal part of the world and expect the world to be that way, when it's not. If I didn't want to be punished, to be subservient, it would be assault or battery, domestic abuse and violence. We recently learned my Master's parents did this on special occasions, when the kids were away or on vacation. My Master never knew they hid it so well.

"You may not be able to do this full time. I'm sure I'll have to alter my behavior when my child is old enough to understand, but submission will always be a part of my life. In some ways, I don't believe it bad for children to know how much two, or three people in my case, can love one another. I can't imagine any other life anymore. Take a weeks vacation with your husband away from your kids. Experiment. Maybe neither of you likes it. Possibly you enjoy being the dominant and your husband the submissive. Submissiveness is not a gender specific trait. One of our male friends learned he's the submissive one in the family, but his wife did not want to be his dominant. Maybe only one of you likes the experience. At least you know. It could be yours if you want it. Lucia will see you out. Security, you understand. Lucia, would you like company for awhile? I can check with my Master."

"Julia, I have an hour before I need to leave to greet my Master," Reneé said. "Would you object to my staying with Lucia for awhile?"

"Not at all, if it's what Lucia wants."

"I'd like it," Lucia replied, "I'd like it a great deal."

"Goodnight everyone. I need to see if Master has another erection in him. If not, I suppose I shall have to be satisfied with Lisa."

I patted Janet's cheek again and caressed her pussy as a final goodbye. She moaned, the little slut.

******

SCOTT

I was surprised at how well Julia did as Janet's Mistress. Of course, she'd observed other dominants, including myself, so I suppose I shouldn't be as surprised as I was. She certainly seemed to understand and anticipate Janet. I thought asking Janet about her submission list in front of the others was brilliant. It added a layer of humiliation which Janet ate up if her orgasms while masturbating were any indication.

When the actual training started, Julia showed Janet what she wanted her to do, by doing it first, getting her own pleasure in at the same time. I thought she handled Stephanie nicely as well. I didn't want Julia taking on the additional responsibility of training another slave, so Stephanie was on her own, no matter what she might want.

I also loved what she said about being a slave and how much she cared for me and Lisa. I supposed she was right. Why would I ever want to fool around when I had two women willing to do anything for me including arrange for me to have sex with other slaves. I was living a dream scenario as long as I didn't screw it up.

I knew when she asked me to take Lisa into our bedroom, it was more for Stephanie's benefit than either of ours, but Lisa hadn't gotten much pleasure out of the evening thus far and deserved some Masterly attention. I fucked her long and hard, letting her ride me to reduce the pressure on her ribs. When I finally climaxed, Lisa gingerly, lay down beside me and we talked; some of it about Jack, some about us.

"We need to go over the documents Zoe prepared, decide if we need to make any changes and sign it," I said. "I had a hard time getting in to see you because you aren't 'family', which is total nonsense."

"Perhaps tomorrow night, Master. Thursday is out due to poker."

"Do you feel up to playing?"

"I can certainly give it a try and cash out if I'm unable to continue past a certain point, sir."

"How did Janet and Lucia work out today?"

"Lucia is very good, sir. She seems quite competent at everything, carpentry, firearms, self defense. She's not horrible in the kitchen either. Janet is learning, but she paid attention and did what we asked her to do well. Perhaps her submissive nature makes it easy for her to take instruction. We should be done with the second bed frame by Friday. We could deliver them too Brianna's. Get out of town for awhile so we don't have to be as alert for trouble."

"You might have a very good idea, young padawan. Do you think Janet's a sex slave?"

"I'd be very surprised if she didn't want a collar slapped on her the moment Julia finishes her training. She seems a natural born sex slave to me, Master."

"What do you think Chen will do if she does want to be collared."

"I don't know, sir. I'm not sure he knows. It would be nice if he takes her in hand. I think he'd make a good Master if he's willing to be one. I'd hate to see Janet end up with another asshole. Janet thinks she's overweight because he told her she was. Looking at her, do you see any evidence of it?"

"None."

"You should tell her the next time you see her naked. She may not believe us. She might believe you, sir, being a man. Even better, get a big erection when you see her so she knows how good she looks."

"Yeah, I don't think it works quite like that."

"We'll figure something out, sir."

Julia came into the bedroom to get the charger for the strapless vibrator.

"How did Janet's training go?" I asked.

"Very well, sir, thanks to your assistance. We're almost done. A few last minute instructions and perhaps Stephanie has more questions."

"Hurry back."

"Yes, Master."

In roughly ten more minutes, Julia was back and climbed into bed with us. She stroked my cock.

"Does it have another erection left in him?" She asked.

"Haven't you had enough?"

"No, Master. I never have enough, but I wasn't asking for me, I was asking for Lisa. She hasn't had as much fun tonight as I have." She took it in her mouth and started sucking.

Damn if it didn't begin to stir.

"Mmm, mmm, good," she said, cupping my balls with an undeniable twinkle in her eye. "Lisa, would you like this cock served in your cunt, or your ass tonight?"

"I've already had it in my cunt. I believe I shall have this one in my ass."

"I would if it were me." She bobbed down on my prick, enveloping it in warm wetness, kissing my nuts in the process.

Lisa joined her, taking turns sucking my cock until I was fully hard. When I was presentable, Lisa got on her hands and knees and invited me to take her ass. I only delayed long enough to soak my prick in her pussy for a little lubrication before taking her up on her offer.

"You see, Master," Julia said, "You have no need for any other woman. You have two that don't fight over you and want to extract every drop of cum you possess, taking it any orifice. What more could you want?"

"Nothing," I grunted, spearing into Lisa's ass. "Absolutely nothing."

"Excuse me, Master. I wish to help my sister slave cum."

She wriggled between my legs, and started licking Lisa's cunt while fondling my sack. Lisa orgasmed in seconds. I was going to take a while longer. They'd already extracted three loads tonight since seven. Fifteen or twenty minutes later, I surrendered what cum I had left, depositing it deep in Lisa's posterior.

"Sir, you're in my way," Julia said. "Unless you plan to tidy up after yourself."

I pulled out of Lisa's bottom, and just as Lisa had done yesterday for Julia, Julia did the same for her, her tongue laving across her sphincter, cleaning her. Lisa moaned, feeling Julia's tongue caress her nether regions. When her bottom was as pristine as it could be, Julia stopped and Lisa kissed her.

They tried to kiss me after. "Ugh! Go brush your teeth, both of you. I know where that mouth has been."