A Taste of Slavery Ch. 32

Story Info
Janet starts work, undergoes more training while watched.
11.1k words
4.82
13.1k
2

Part 31 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,536 Followers

This chapter deals with Janet's first day of work building bondage furniture and her further training, with people watching. It contains oral sex, vaginal sex, lesbian sex, sex toys, and spanking while being watched by others. STD's don't exist in this fantasy.

Ch 32 - Janet's First Day at Work

JULIA

Master was as good as his word. He wanted to save himself for when I could have vaginal intercourse tonight, so he even skipped his normal morning blow job. I didn't care as he'd fucked hell out of us last night. For the first time since Friday, my life felt right again. Lucia was up with us and helped feed Master, going into full scale alert when he opened the door to leave, not relaxing again until the door was shut and locked and the alarm reset.

At 7:30, the doorbell rang and Lucia was immediately in fight mode, the gun in her hand, ready to fire.

"It should be Janet," I said. "Today is when she's supposed to start work."

Lucia said, "Throw the door open, then step back, Julia. I don't want you in the line of fire."

I looked through the peephole. "I only see Janet out there."

"You don't know if he's standing to the side of the door with a gun or knife on her, hoping you'll open the door and he gets in again. Do as I tell you."

Doing as she said, I opened the door, standing behind it. Janet stood on the front steps, with Lucia pointing a gun at her. Janet's eyes went wide. She didn't even know Lucia. She hadn't been at the hospital when Janet came to see me.

"Please come in," Lucia said. "Close the door behind you and lock it." Janet stood there, afraid to move.

"Janet, the gun isn't for you," I said. "The guy who raped us is still not caught, and still angry. We're taking precautions. As soon as you come in and we close the door, she can put the gun down."

Janet nodded, sidled in and I closed the door and reset the alarm. Lucia laid the gun aside.

"Is this a bad time to start work?" Janet asked.

"I apologize," I said. "Until he gets caught, we're all a little nervous. Janet, this is Lucia, our guardian angel, who has been taking a lot of self defense because she was hurt worse than we were. She's very good, our Detective said. We can't stop living our lives because of what happened, so I'm glad you're here. Lisa can't do much work because of her ribs. I don't have the energy I usually do. We need your help more than ever. Lucia, this is Janet Howard. She's going to be working here from now on, and she's also exploring her submissive tendencies. I'm helping her with that."

Janet noted Lucia's nudity. "Is she a sex slave as well?"

"Not Master's. She's a lesbian sex slave belonging to Brianna Worth. You might be familiar with some of Brianna's jewelry, Brianna's Baubles. She's staying with us to undergo treatment at the Sturgis Fertility Clinic. Lucia was gang raped several years ago when she was younger. In the process, she was injured, some wounds becoming infected and she wasn't treated immediately. She wants to have children and can't yet. She's hoping to change that."

"I'm sorry," Janet said.

"You're not responsible," Lucia said. "But I thank you." She went up to her and hugged her, just a normal greeting between friends. "Part of the reason for the extra precaution is because we don't know if someone is hidden beside you, threatening you in order to get in. I'd like to set up some kind of signal for you to give us if there is someone outside. Perhaps, you could sweep your hair back over your right ear if there's someone outside with you. Sweep your hair over your left ear if you're alone and I won't have to point a gun at the doorway and scare you half to death."

"That would be pleasant. Do I have to be naked to work, Mistress?"

Janet was dressed in a nice skirt and blouse, perhaps not really appropriate for doing the type of work she'd be doing here, but what she might have worn for her old job.

"Being naked will be up to you, Janet," I said. "The three of us are all sex slaves and will work naked. Reneé will probably work naked as well when she starts, but that will be up to her Master or her to decide. We enjoy our freedom from clothing. You will, of course, go without underwear and a bra as you have since you asked for my help. The only time I'll require you to be naked is when we're exploring your nature. You can keep your outer clothes on if you desire while working or when we break for lunch. However, I do suggest perhaps an apron or smock for working if you wish to wear nice clothes such as those, or grubbier clothes. You'll be using stains and varnishes and you won't want to ruin good clothes such as these.

"You won't be required to masturbate during your work hours as when you were at your other job. We will pay you for at least seven hours every day Monday through Friday, even if we need to break early for some reason. I don't want you to do without a full time pay check because of the issues we're having. You haven't set a time for your next session, which I'll be happy to do whenever you're ready."

"I'd like to have another one or two sessions before my next date with Chen. I'm thinking I'd like to have sex with him on my next date on Friday, and I know you're in charge of my sexual activity. I imagine you have plans for me."

"Indeed I do. Very well. Why don't I give you another session tonight after work and one on Thursday, during the poker game."

"Will it be at my house again?"

I looked at Lucia. She didn't look happy about being out. "I think my security consultant is nervous about being away from the house. My Master may not want me gone either until Jack is caught."

"I don't want to do it here while Chen is playing cards."

"We can do it in the basement. I can put a ball gag in your mouth again so your screams will be muffled. He won't know you're here, unless I choose to tell him."

Janet shivered. "Are you wet, Janet?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Show me."

Janet lifted the front of her skirt, showing me her trimmed pussy.

"Put your fingers in your cunt and show me how wet you are?"

Two fingers slid through her folds, blushing as she had to do it in front of all three of us. When she showed her fingers to us, they were more than merely damp. I made her lick her fingers clean.

We led Janet into the basement. "Lucia has worked with wood before, with her father, but is just learning power tools. Lisa is mostly going to sit quietly and sand wood, which is probably what we'll start you on. Lucia and I will show you other things to do as it becomes necessary. I may take some fairly frequent breaks. I'm still weary, both from the attack and the consequent drugs I'm on and the baby is starting to take it out of me."

Janet nodded. "We've got to finish this bed frame for Master Sam," I said. "Then we have two bed frames which will need to be delivered to Mistress Brianna's Estate. Then we have one more bed frame to make for Mistress Dark in king size and two more bondage pieces for sale to tentative buyers. So as you see, we've got a lot of work to keep us busy."

So Janet spent the morning sanding with Lisa while Lucia and I worked putting together the pieces which had been completed. We made good time as Lucia was very good at what she did, and with both of the others sanding and smoothing pieces, they went quickly too. By lunch time, it looked like all we had to do was finish the last bit of construction and stain and varnish.

When Janet stood up to eat, sawdust fell from her skirt, and a lot was left clinging to her clothes. She brushed them off.

"I see what you mean about getting dirty."

She seemed to consider her options, finally deciding she was the odd person out. She removed her clothes, blushing as she did.

"Do you have someplace to hang these up?"

"You can hang them in the laundry room down here," Lisa said, "or in our bedroom. We'll let you take a shower before you put them back on."

Janet decided to hang her clothes in the basement. We went upstairs to eat lunch, Janet pitching in like the others to prepare it. While we were eating, I got a phone call. I didn't recognize the number. I answered it cautiously, prepared to hang up if it was Jack.

"Hello."

"This is Stephanie Freiberg, the nurse who discharged you. Do you have a moment to speak?"

I breathed a quick sigh of relief. "Yes, I can speak with you now."

"I've been thinking of what you said when you left. I'd like to speak to you about it."

"I'm listening."

"What does it mean for you to be your husband's sex slave?"

"It means I go naked at my house and without undergarments at all other times. I'm constantly available for my Master's sexual use, all of me, from my cunt to my ass to my mouth. If I'm not pleasing to him, or disobey his orders, I may be punished. I have a sister slave, Lisa, who shared my room in the hospital. She also serves my Master. Between the two of us, Master fucks us about four times per day. I discovered my submissive inclinations when my Master invited me to try becoming his sex slave for three weeks because I was constantly reading fiction dealing with the subject. During the second week, my friend, Lisa joined me because she was entranced by my service to Master. At the end of the three weeks, both of us wanted to continue despite Master's misgivings. We have since decided to make it a permanent thing, all three of us. The sex is the best I've ever experienced, but it's not only the sex, it's the entire experience for me."

"When you say you can be punished, what does that mean?"

"Usually, it means a spanking, either by his hand or a paddle. Sometimes we're whipped with a nine stranded flogger. At other times, the punishment consists of orgasm denial or forced orgasms."

"Doesn't it hurt to be spanked, paddled and whipped?"

"It does, but it's a good pain, not a bad pain."

"What does that mean, good pain, not bad pain?"

"I have two other sex slaves with me now. I'm going to put you on speaker so they can help answer your questions."

"Two?"

"Yes, another one, not my Master's, who is staying with us while receiving medical treatment. There is also another person here who is interested in exploring her own submissive tendencies. She will be undergoing another training session tonight. Lucia, why don't you explain the difference between good pain and bad pain."

"Do you exercise, Stephanie?" Lucia asked.

"Yes."

"Have you ever finished a work out session where you're tired and sore and everything seems to hurt?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that pain different from the pain of say, stubbing your toe, or getting a paper cut? You don't stop exercising because you were sore, did you? It was a good pain, one which made you realize you were accomplishing something?"

"Yes. I see what you mean."

"This is Lisa. While Master punishes us, it's usually associated with sex. We've either already had sex, or will be having sex, or in the middle of our punishment, Master will give us an orgasm. Our bodies are flooded with endorphins. Not only does it mean that whatever he's doing will hurt less than if he was just smacking us around, we have safe words which we can use to either stop or reduce the intensity of our punishment. I've never had to use my safe word. Master is not trying to hurt us, but there's a close correlation between good pain and pleasure for us. Both Julia and I have had orgasms while being punished. What about you Lucia?"

"I've also had orgasms while being punished," Lucia replied. "I might have another example, Stephanie. Do you have children?"

"Two. The youngest is four."

"How would you rate the pain of child birth to any other pain you've experienced?"

"The worst pain ever."

"Yet the pain of the first didn't stop you from having the second, nor do you not love your children despite the pain of their birth, or hate your husband for making you pregnant. Childbirth is essentially a good pain; a necessary pain to the process of having children; one which you'd undergo again to have more children, like your exercise pain. Punishment by our Master's or Mistresses is a similar pain. One which we gladly undertake for the benefits it provides us."

"I see." She paused a moment. "Would it be possible to come tonight and witness the training session this evening? I'm off today after working the double shift this weekend."

Janet was shaking her head no, not wanting to be exposed to someone else. I, on the other hand, felt she should experience being submissive in front of someone who wasn't necessarily a sex slave.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea," I replied. Janet's head dropped. "She needs to learn that if she is a submissive, all aspects of her sexuality belong to another. We're not yet introducing her to men as a submissive, but another woman would be good."

"Thank you," Stephanie said.

I gave her my address and told her she could come at 7:00 PM. We would have had an opportunity to feed Master by then. Janet would also have to be naked in front of Master.

"Because they still haven't caught the criminal who attacked Lisa and Julia," Lucia said, "we're being extremely cautious any time we open the door. If there is anyone else outside with you when you arrive, brush your hair back over your right ear. If you're alone, brush your hair over the left ear."

"My hair is pretty short, but okay. Left ear alone, right ear someone is outside. Are you sure it's safe to come?"

"We don't believe he's interested in anyone but me, primarily, because he's my ex-husband," Lisa said, "and Julia and her husband because I'm living here with them and having sex with them. He might take advantage of us opening the door as a way to get in. If you see someone outside, don't come to the house, leave and call us instead. The front of the house doesn't have a lot of hiding places. We don't have a lot of shrubbery in front of the house. The police are sending cruisers past the house at fairly frequent intervals. He can't stay in front for long because he'd be exposed. We don't think he'll come here again, but we're not taking chances."

Stephanie thought about it for a minute, but then said, "Okay. I'll be there at seven. Left ear alone. Got it."

We left Lisa upstairs to prepare supper for Master; a nice beef stew, which we could all partake of. Janet worked the rest of the day naked. Reneé called late in the afternoon and asked if we'd be doing yoga and swimming today.

"No, but I'm working with Janet this evening. Why don't you come over at seven? You can see how much better she's become at licking cunt."

Janet looked at me in dismay. She'd end up having to lick her friend's pussy again. I was really enjoying my stint as Mistress.

"I'll be there."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it. We ask that when you come, you touch your left ear if you're alone, and you're right one if anyone is outside with you that we can't see. We're expecting another woman, a nurse named Stephanie, coming at the same time. If she's the only one with you, you may still touch your left ear as if you're alone."

"No problem. I'm looking forward to it."

When Master came home, Lucia went upstairs with the weapon. Neither of us thought Master would enter the house if Jack was outside. He'd rather die than see anyone of us hurt, but she took her duty seriously. Janet went into the laundry room to dress. I told her not to bother; her session was starting now, since we were finished working.

"I thought I wasn't being introduced to men yet," she said.

"No sex with him, but you might as well get used to being nude in front of anybody. If you're a submissive, your body belongs to another. I want you to get used to the idea."

Janet was allowed to carry her clothes upstairs, but told to put them on the couch. She was blushing at being naked in front of Master.

"Janet is starting another training session tonight, Master. She will remain naked for the duration of the evening."

"I'm very pleased to see you again, Janet. You're looking very lovely."

She blushed harder. "Thank you."

"Thank you, Sir, or thank you, Master. As my Master, he deserves your total respect. You will address him as such."

"Thank you, sir." She was holding her hands clasped in front of her pussy.

"Put your hands down, slave. Show my Master what a lovely cunt you have."

I don't think it was possible to become any redder than she was, but she did as she put her hands down at her side, clenched into nervous fists.

"Master, the nurse, Stephanie Freiberg who brought me to our car on Sunday, and Renee will be coming over this evening at seven to witness Janet's training."

"I thought you wanted to be fucked in the cunt tonight," Master said.

"I do, sir, and you shall fuck me while the others watch." I could see Master was intrigued to imagine himself fucking me in front of others. "Lucia has recommended the precaution of telling those who come over to brush their left ear if they're alone and right ear if someone is outside we can't see. They've been told so look out for their signal if you let them in."

"Can do."

"Feel free to get comfortable, sir. Janet, you may take a shower in the guest bath. I'll show you where it is." Her hands had drifted in front of her pussy again. I slapped her ass, hard. "Display." She snapped into the display position. "If you don't want to spend the rest of the evening in the display position showing us what a slutty little slave you are." I wiped a finger through her slit, coming away dripping wet, and showed the results to everyone. "You'll quit covering your cunt. Your body belongs to me for the rest of the night. Lick my finger clean." I fed her my finger and made her lick her fluids off. "Now follow me."

I led her to the guest bath and told her she had fifteen minutes to shower and dry off. "We'll be waiting on supper for you, so don't dawdle."

I joined the others at dinner. Master had removed his clothes and was sitting at the table, waiting for me to join him. I sat in his lap so he could kiss my unharmed cheek, which was also the side he would feed me on. We kissed and Master played with my cunt while we waited for Janet. I managed to cum once before she joined us, within the fifteen minutes allotted her. I made her display while Lisa and Lucia started dishing up large bowls of beef stew to everyone. Everyone sat down. Janet was sitting primly with her legs together, which wouldn't do at all.

"Spread your legs, Janet, to either side of your chair. We want to see your lovely cunt."

"Yes, Mistress." She spread her legs, blushing again.

"Do you feel humiliated, Janet? You're blushing."

She got redder. "Yes, Mistress."

"We were reading your list last night. Isn't humiliation one of the things on your list?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"While you're eating with your legs spread wide for us, I want you to masturbate for all of us. You have my permission to cum."

She didn't move, a look of mortification on her face at what I was telling her to do.

"Do you want me to spank your slutty cunt, slave?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then your fingers better start touching your cunt in the next two seconds."

Her fingers dropped to her open cunt and started touching herself.

"While you're eating and masturbating, I have some questions for you. I'll ask them over the course of the meal."

"Yes, Mistress."

"At some point, I'm going to start feeding you as Master is feeding me."

As the meal progressed, Master fed me and finger fucked me. Being in charge of Janet and making her masturbate for us had me in a state of high arousal. I climaxed frequently. So did Janet. I would frequently ask her questions just before or after her orgasms, demanding answers.

"You listed anilingus, enemas, anal fucking and fisting as gray areas on your list, but you wanted a golden shower. What makes a golden shower acceptable to you, but the others as gray areas?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,536 Followers