A Taste of Slavery Ch. 34

Story Info
Our polyamorous throuple spend weekend at Brianna's.
18.1k words
4.78
13.5k
7

Part 33 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

Our polyamorous group brings the finished bed frames to LA, become entangled in various and sundry activities at Brianna's estate. Once again, I make reference to police procedure which is not necessarily proper procedure. This chapter contains oral sex, lesbian sex, sexual intercourse, figging, nyotaimori, and a slave sale. No STD's inhabit this fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 34 - Weekend at Brianna's, Pt 1

JULIA

After we retired to her bedroom, for her part of the tie, Lucia wanted me to rim her asshole. She'd enjoyed having it done by Janet yesterday. As she hadn't cleansed herself, she told me I didn't have to penetrate her. Lisa joined me by licking her cunt and we gave Lucia several good orgasms before we stopped, the result of a text from Janet. She said Chen had left and begged for an orgasm. I gave her one before telling her to remove and clean her Slave Trainers and charge them for the trip tomorrow. I told her we'd make her breakfast, so they didn't need to stop before coming over.

We then all got in a daisy chain and licked each other to completion several times. At 1:30, we stopped as Master ordered, but Lisa and I didn't want to sleep without him and since Lucia needed to be fucked again first thing, she crept into our bedroom with us and all three of us climbed into bed. We tried not to disturb him, but he did wake briefly as he felt the mattress move under our weight. I snuggled into his arms, Lisa wrapped herself around him, with Lucia behind her. We fell asleep quickly as we were all sated and tired.

Shortly before Master's alarm went off, we got Lucia to start sucking his cock. He was fully hard before he was fully awake. He laid on his back while Lucia rode him, hard. I sat on Master's face while kissing Lucia and playing with her breasts. Lisa got up, showered and started on breakfast. She made enough for six people. It took only ten minutes before Master was groaning and sending a flood of his seed into Lucia. With only two of us to hold her upside down, we couldn't hold her as long. She laughed and giggled as we held her, so Master even shook her a couple times, as if that would do more.

We showered afterward, no playing around. Master chose tops for Lisa and I which were translucent enough to show the outlines of our breasts and areolae. Master asked Lucia if she wanted to stay in LA until her next fertile period.

"I don't want to leave while Jack is still loose and leave your slaves undefended, Master Scott. Plus, until the other girls are fully trained to work on the furniture, I feel like I can do you some good. As long as you're willing to share your slaves with me and get me back to see my Mistress on occasion, I'd like to stay."

Master hugged and kissed her. "Thank you, Lucia. It means a great deal to me."

I did the same. It meant as much or more to me. Lucia did get some clothes together to bring back for washing and return. As long as she remained here, she wouldn't require much in the way of clothing as long as she didn't have to leave the house. I gathered everything I would need for the trip to dominate Janet. The remaining butt plugs, the paddle and whips, nipple clamps, blindfold and ball gags.

Chen and Janet arrived precisely at seven, and they were invited in to eat. Of course, Janet was made to strip off her clothes when she entered. She looked down, blushing, then looking at Chen as she removed her clothes. He watched her closely, which made her blush even more. He didn't say anything in response. She was wearing her Slave Trainer, and had her butt plug inserted in her anus, but I didn't turn it on yet.

We had bacon, fried potatoes, scrambled eggs with cheese, chives and sesame seeds. Master fed Lisa since she hadn't been able to cum yet, and he played with her, allowing her to cum twice as she ate. Janet blushed more as Lisa climaxed than Lisa did as she was made to cum in front of all of us. I didn't feed Janet, letting her squirm in her nudity as she sat next to Chen watching Lisa orgasm. I did have some questions for her though, something to arouse and humiliate her.

"How many times did you suck Chen off last night, Janet?"

She looked down at the floor, flame red. "Three times, Mistress," she whispered.

"Speak up, slave. Not everyone could hear you."

"Three times, Mistress," she said louder.

"Three times, what?"

"I sucked Chen off three times, Mistress." She couldn't lift her face from staring at the floor.

"Did you enjoy the taste of his cum, slave?"

She sank lower in her chair, wishing she could disappear from sight. No chance that was going to happen. "Yes, Mistress, I did."

"Chen, do you think you can keep your car on the road if Janet sucks you off?"

"Reasonably certain." He smiled. There was a lot to like about this slave business if he let it.

"Did you hear that, Janet. You can suck Chen's cock on the way to LA. I'll text you when you can. If he has trouble steering, you can stop, but otherwise, you can enjoy the taste of his cum again."

"Yes, Mistress." She glanced shyly at Chen.

"Of course, your Slave Trainer will be on all the way to LA and you'll keep the spare handy in case the batteries run low. I will discuss with Chen how well you did when we get to LA and perhaps you can be rewarded for your efforts. I've got a car charger I'll be giving you so you can keep them charged as you'll be wearing one until supper."

"Mistress!" She whined.

"Or would you rather not cum at all."

She shut up. Nobody liked the Slave Trainers, myself included. Master was paying attention. Perhaps I should be careful talking about one now or I might end of wearing one again.

After eating, Chen and Janet helped carry the bed frame parts upstairs and load the truck. Lucia stood guard at the door, Master's gun behind her back. Janet was allowed to dress for that, we were getting ready to go. I made her unbutton the top three buttons of her blouse so her breasts would be visible if she leaned over. We put Lucia's things in the back of Chen's car. He was going to follow us to Brianna's.

The truck loaded, we hit the road. I was in the front with Master; Lisa and Lucia were in the back seat. I waited until we were out of the city and on the highway before I sent Janet her first text.

Unbutton your blouse to the last button. You can leave that one buttoned. Do it now or you won't be allowed to cum this weekend. Tell me when you're done.

I wondered how long it would take her to do what I asked. She might be reconsidering whether she wanted to be a sex slave, but it was too late. She already was one, and I knew she wanted to remain one. It was five minutes before my phone dinged.

It's done, Mistress.

Put Chen's hand on your breast and let him feel you up for five minutes. Let me know when his five minutes are up.

Six minutes went by.

His five minutes are up. Please let me cum, Mistress.

Don't ask again. Tell him to pull alongside a big truck. When he does, you can start sucking his cock. It better happen soon. I'm watching.

"Tell me when Chen is alongside a big truck and watch to see if Janet starts sucking his cock."

Both Lisa and Lucia looked out the back window. Even Master started paying attention to his rear view mirror more frequently than usual. We passed a big semi in the right lane and when Chen passed, he slowed down to pace it. What a good boy he was. I shall have to see he's properly rewarded for his acumen.

Lisa said, "Her head has disappeared into Chen's lap. It's bobbing up and down. She's sucking him off."

Suddenly, the semi driver blew a quick double blast on his air horn, followed by a third, longer one.

"You should see the semi-driver," Lisa said. "He noticed the blow job next to his truck and he's got the biggest fucking grin on his face. He keeps glancing over to see how much more he'll get to see."

The Slave Trainer app on my phone gave me an alert. Janet had just climaxed.

"The little slut orgasmed because she was observed giving Chen a blow job, unless she was rubbing her pussy when she came."

I sent a quick text. Were you rubbing yourself when you climaxed?

No answer. "What is she doing?"

"She's still sucking Chen off," Lisa said. "Wait! He might have cum. She's sitting up again and appears to be wiping her mouth off." Lisa was laughing, Lucia laughing as well.

"Master Scott," Lucia said, a sudden note of warning in her voice, "I think the white Toyota Corolla is following us again. Speed up for awhile. I want to see if he matches speed with us."

Two minutes went by while Master drove 15 MPH over the limit. Chen was falling behind, not wanting to go that fast.

"It's staying with us, Master," Lucia said. "Pull over into the right lane, slow down and pull over to the side of the road. I want to see what it does."

"Julia, send a text to Janet telling them to keep going. We're going to pull of the road for a couple minutes to see if we're being followed."

I sent the text. When I got Janet's answer saying they would keep going, Master pulled over into the right lane and started slowing, pulling off the road onto the verge when he was slow enough. The semi driver who'd been watching Janet's blow job blew past us. About a quarter mile behind us, a white car had pulled onto the shoulder as well and was sitting there, idling.

"It certainly looks as if it's following us, sir. My recommendation is for you to continue driving and notify Marcia right away. She'll know what to do."

"What I want to do is back up to that asshole and plug him full of holes," Master said.

"That makes you the aggressor, sir. It's hard to claim self defense if you do, and we don't even know if it's Jack."

"Julia call Marcia and ask her what she wants us to do." He started to pull forward, accelerating as he reached pavement. The white car kept pace. "And send Janet and Chen a text with Brianna's address and tell them to keep going. They're not being followed."

"Yes, Master."

I sent the text to Janet first with the address, telling them to continue on, then dialed Marcia's number.

"Julia, so nice to hear from you. Everyone here is really looking forward to this evenings activities."

"Marcia, we have a problem. There seems to be a white Toyota Corolla following us; one that followed us to the Fertility Clinic on Monday. It sped up when we sped up and slowed and stopped when we did, then started again when we did."

Her whole tone of voice immediately changed. "Does it seem to be trying to get closer, to run you off the road or anything similar?"

"No, it seems to be staying behind us about a quarter mile or so."

"Where are you?"

"We just passed the Tulare exit and it's about 35 miles south to Delano."

"I think we should be able to arrange a nasty surprise for him if he tries crossing into Los Angeles County. Let me get on the horn with my boss and explain the situation. I'll call you back when I know what's being set up. I want you to text me if it's still following you once you go through Bakersfield, or if he's making any more aggressive moves than what he's showing now. Lucia knows what to do if he gets close. You're driving the truck, right?"

"Yes."

"Hard to run you off the road in that truck with a Corolla. Tell Lucia to keep the gun in hand and watch out. He may just be a spotter for another vehicle, so don't drop your guard even if you lose track of him, okay?"

I looked back at Lucia and she already had the gun out between her legs.

"She already has it out. The other couple joining us were following us, but we sent them on ahead without us. They'll arrive there before we do."

"Good girl. We'll let them through the gate. What are their names and what are they driving?"

"Chen Wang and Janet Howard. He's driving a red Nissan Altima."

Tell everyone else what I said." She hung up.

I told everyone else what Marcia said. "She especially wants us to keep an eye out for any other suspicious vehicles. She said this one may be just a spotter and there may be others."

"Lisa," Lucia said, "I want you to have your phone out and ready to dial 911 with a touch of a button. I'll keep an eye on the Corolla and anything else behind us. Master Scott, you keep an eye to the left and front of the truck, Julia the right and front. You see anything that looks off, tell Lisa to make the call."

"What kind of things?" I asked.

"Sudden slowing ahead of us for no reason. Swerving into our lane. The best way to spin us out is to hit the rear quarter panel of the truck, Master Scott, so keep two hands on the wheel, firm grip. It will be hard to nudge the truck with a Corolla, but they may have a larger vehicle. Keep an eye out for anything larger that looks like they want to hit our back end. Watch for anybody who slows to match our speed, rolls their windows down, sticks anything out of one, let me know. I'll make them regret it."

My heart was pounding a mile a minute, but Lucia seemed so calm, almost as if this was a rehearsal for something which happened a hundred times before. Master had a grim look on his face. He looked like he wanted to bite someone's head off. Lisa had her phone out, her finger poised over the Emergency button. She looked as nervous as I felt. Master handed me his phone and told me to turn it off, so I could connect mine to the truck's bluetooth. When Marcia called me again, we could all hear her instructions.

The Corolla kept pace with us, never speeding up, never slowing down. It followed us through Bakersfield and I texted Marcia it was still with us. She called about ten minutes later.

"Here's what's going to happen. Deputies want to make the stop before you reach some real populated areas, so about ten miles south of State Road 138, you should pass three or four squad cars sitting on the side of the road. Keep going. They'll pull out and start following any white Toyota Corolla's up to a mile behind you. You'll pass by another couple squads with their flashing lights on. As soon as you pass, they'll form a road block behind you and squeeze any white Corollas between them. We'll see what's what."

"I took a photo of the tag of a white Corolla parked outside our house last night," Master said. "No one was inside. I sent the tag photo to Detective Riley, but he hasn't gotten back with us yet. He might not be working this weekend."

"Do you still have the tag photo?" Marcia asked.

"I do."

"Send it to me after we hang up. It might help separate them if more than one is caught in our trap. You just keep driving to Brianna's. Don't stop. They'll phone me once they have someone in custody." Marcia closed the connection.

I texted the photo to Marcia. God, please let it be Jack so we could get the asshole off our back and out of our heads.

Just like Marcia said, three squad cars were sitting beside the road, apparently doing nothing. One pulled out behind the Corolla that seemed to be following us. There was apparently another one back there, as another police car pulled out almost a mile back. We passed two other cars with flashing lights and as soon as we went by, they pulled out in the highway, blocking traffic, only letting cars through one at a time, like a sobriety check point. We slowed to watch as long as we could. Mostly they waved everyone slowly through, but our tail got pulled over, and so did another Corolla. Master sped up again.

"Keep an eye out for any cars following us off the highway onto Mistress's road, sir," Lucia said. "I'll watch as well. It would be extremely unlikely for anyone else to follow us all the way after we leave the freeway."

"You got it," Master said.

Everyone started watching when we left the freeway. Maybe a dozen got off at the same time on Van Nuys Boulevard, three of those got onto Ventura Highway behind us, but none of them followed us off Ventura. I gave a sigh of relief. I hoped the nightmare was over.

We got to Brianna's and the gates were closed. When they saw who it was, the gates were opened, closing again behind us. We pulled in and several people were waiting for us, including Dawn, Zoe, Brianna, Sam and Marcia, and Chen and Janet. Only Dawn and Zoe were naked. Janet was still wearing her clothing; something she would have to pay for. Once again Jack had fucked us over. I'd had a lot more planned for Janet on the trip than one stupid blow job. Not to mention I'd wanted to suck Master's cock on the drive here. They all greeted us warmly.

When I got to Janet, she hugged me and said, "I was so worried for you, Mistress. I'm so glad you're all right."

"Too worried to strip apparently, like a good slave should when they're in a safe place. Get naked."

Janet blushed again, amongst all these strangers, and removed her blouse and skirt, standing with her hands over the Slave Trainer in her sex after handing her clothes to Chen.

"Display," I ordered. "Slaves don't get to cover themselves."

She snapped into position, blushing furiously. I put my hand on the Trainer and it was dead, battery exhausted and not replaced. I could see trails of her womanly fluids on her legs, but all dried, none of it fresh.

"You haven't replaced your Slave Trainer either, despite my orders." I sat down on a convenient, low planter wall and patted my legs. "Over my knees."

"Mistress, I was worried for you," she said.

"That's no excuse not to follow instructions. Obey me now."

Janet looked desperately at the others, seeing nothing but indifferent faces. Even Chen, who had a smile on his face, said nothing. She was hoping for sympathy from the wrong crowd. They were used to the punishment of slaves. She lowered herself over my knees.

"Ten for not stripping immediately upon your arrival. Ten for not replacing your Slave Trainer when it died," I said. "Keep count."

I laid them on heavy since it was only twenty and I was using my hand. From the second one until the last, Janet sobbed quietly, though she kept count as instructed. There was fresh fluids running down her leg when I was done. I rested my hand on her red buttocks; red not from her shame, but from her spanking.

"Now remove your dead Slave Trainer, lick it clean, and put in your new one."

"Yes, Mistress," she whimpered. She stood up, removed the old one, licked it clean. Got the charged one from Chen's car and put it on. I turned it on. It might be midnight before she was allowed to cum.

Master sat down beside me, put his arm around me and kissed me.

"Very good, my full time slave and only part time Mistress. Since you've been a slave much longer than Janet, who really only realized she was a slave on Thursday, you shall receive forty strokes with 'The Enforcer', for failing to strip when you reached a safe place. Lisa, please get it from the car, please." Lisa scampered to obey.

Shocked, I looked around. Lisa and Lucia were now naked. Marcia still wasn't, but neither was she wearing her collar and cuffs. Hoisted on my own petard. I would have no sympathy here. There were amused smiles on everyone's face.

"Yes, Master."

I stood and removed my clothes and went over Master's lap. Lisa handed him the paddle.

"Janet, you may want to watch this closely," Master said. "This is what happens to slaves who are particularly recalcitrant." Janet smiled, the bitch.

Master really laid it on me. I was squealing vociferously after only three, crying after five and screaming after fifteen. When he finished my spanking, he released his erection from his pants, bid me stand, spread legged, bent over with my hands propped on the planter, and plunged into my dripping cunt.

"Ask permission to cum, slave."

The first dozen thrusts against my flaming ass hurt almost as much as the spanking did. The next dozen started to feel good.

"Master, I'll need to cum soon. May I please cum?"

"No, you may not."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers