All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 34'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 4 years ago
Ooooh, nicely, nicely evil!

I think I like what I smell the Author cooking here. Layers on layers of lessons, all true to character? Very well done.

Now I’m really looking forward to the next chapter!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Superior mindfuck!

Nothing more to say really, besides that I just loved reading this.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
6☆s

That's really all I got to say about that there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic mindfuckery at its best, in so far as ‘be careful what you wish for’

Great chapter with only a couple of reservations, I was relieved that you included the dual perspective, had it only been from Julia’s pov then it would have made Scott come across as thoughtless jerk, leaving her alone for so long after their initial arrival. That said there wasn’t an exact description of where she was standing apart from being outside somewhere, fortunately there’s room for suspension of disbelief. Otherwise you have the situation of naked pregnant woman outside in the blazing heat trying to hold to one position for over an hour.

Similarly the situation with figging required some suspension of disbelief. I couldn’t find any mention of when/if the ginger had been removed. Figging is (according to what I’ve read) is something of a time sensitive procedure, it’s in advisable to leave it in for more than about 20 minutes?

All that aside it’s another very easy 5 stars and I like others would rate it higher if it were possible. Have you considered publishing for a wider audience?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazed at how Scott allows for Julia and Lisa to so mistreated - figged then tied up only a week after the assault by Jack. Or have their injuries healed up in only 8 days?

MG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Scott still making mistakes, going against the agreements with his slaves. Saying nothing had been signed is a cop-out worthy of the worst kind of lawyer. Still, lesson learned?

On the girls' injuries - I accept 'rapid healing' as a device to move the story on - badly broken ribs, facial bones, etc don't heal that fast in RL, obviously. Realistically, we'd have had to wait a month or six weeks or more for Lisa to be Shibari bound.

5* - thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .I am just shocked ! I Can't remember what comes next. So, this whole chapter has been an eye opener. YOU GO MASTER ! Could he finally be topping JULIA ? As for losing to SAM, hmm. Very suspenseful, dynamic writing, DEAR AUTHOR !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Compressing Lisa's rib cage a week after cracked ribs??? Scott's claim to "love" his submissive ladies is open to question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous