All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 36'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Great to see this story continues l. Looking forward to the next chapter

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Brilliant - again!

I so love reading this. A very nice plot, well-written, good insight to submission and dominance and very exciting!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
5 ☆s

Are we sure that 5☆s is the maximum rating allowed. I feel like this chapter deserves at least 6, probably 7☆s. This series just keeps getting better and better. I'm not going to give any criticism (actually can't think of anything right now) or advice. You are doing so much better than I can even imagine at this point.

Just please keep the chapters coming. I've seen stories by other authors that reached over 100 chapters. I usually figured that was too much, but in this case I would probably still want more.

Thank you

the Dirtywhiteboy

TED

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 4 years ago
Sister slaves

Julia and Lisa are so close and it is clear that Scott loves Lisa. Knowing he can’t marry her, he can put a ring on her finger to show his full commitment. Wait, I may be jumping the gun; the bonding service hasn’t occurred yet.

This is possibly one of the best stories on this site. I agree with others, 5* is not enough. Looking forward for more installments.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 4 years ago
You need an Editor

Overall I love your stuff

You spin a good tale and your command of the English language is MUCH better than average on Lit

But you make mistakes that an editor would catch.

for example:

"so Lucia will need to guard us getting the lumber from her old garage to ours"

When did Lucia ever live next to Scott?

And that's just the latest one I've not commented on earlier ones, but they are scattered her and there through many of the Chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Continuity error - Chap 9, Scott & Julia at MD's before the BDSM club - Slut was being caned when they arrived, caning continued to ten strokes; this chapter, she says can only take three. Granted, the ten were probably not 'severe punishment' strokes like this chapter's, but I thought I'd point it out. You're welcome.

Thoroughly enjoying this so far,

5* - thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Although I respect the part this chapter played in moving the story along and awarded 5 stars, it was unpleasant for me to read. Nothing was mentioned about JULIA being pregnant. I do not like that she was treated so harshly. Glad it is over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous