All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 38'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FriskyMindFriskyMindover 4 years ago
That was fun

Even if Rhonda doesn’t think so yet lol

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Agree

Quite agree with FriskyMind. Very good read.

One thing though, Julia let Rhonda (rightly) know that she wouldn't be used by men, but in order to persuade her master, she told him that Rhonda could be used. I'm sure a slip of the pen and not malignant on the part of Julia.

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 4 years ago
Wow! Again!!!!!!

You knocked this one out of the park. Great story, and so look for more.

405ttw405ttwover 4 years ago
Fabulous Chapter

I love how the series keeps the continuity of the old characters while adding new characters. It keeps the series fresh and powerful.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 4 years agoAuthor
To Cindy 1001

Julia did intend for her Master to have Rhonda initially as she conceived the plan, which is what she tells him when he questions her, changing her mind only after she found out Rhonda had never been with one before. She didn't feel she should surrender her 'gold star' badge of honor for a single day's slavery, being too much to surrender for a stupid bet. It will only change when other things alter.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
Another great chapter

I only have one problem, and that is actually with someone else's comment. Cindy1001 (I think I got the name right), it's true that Julia told her Master that he would be able to enjoy her new slave, but she didn't tell Rhonda that she wouldn't be getting fucked by a Male, instead she told her that she wouldn't get fucked by a male UNLESS SHE BEGGED FOR IT. Something tells me that Rhonda will be begging for anything that Julia wants her to beg for. After a few hours of the Slave Trainers, anything is possible. 😁

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 4 years ago
Rhonda

Viewing the final scene impressed me to believe Rhonda’s quick surrender was, in someway, accepted because the decision was taken from her hands, not because of the agreement, but because down deep she wants to surrender. She may love the short experience enough to continue. The sky is the limit, whether it is for a part time or full time mistress or, interesting concept, master, to take the reins, even for a short time. Example, Marcia. Rhonda’s comment on Jerry certainly introduced an interesting spin, possible foreshadowing of future events. So much can happen. Thors_fist leaves us with a wide open plot with so many possibilities. (Thanks Thors_fist)

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
Well done Julia.

But Thor's Fist draws to the line as usual.

It may be essential ?

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

The scene of Julia whipping Rhonda for the win was magnificent. Julia is become quite the Domme. These stories are great!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .DEAR AUTHOR ! Thank you for focusing again on basic SLAVERY. All aspects. RHONDA is a phenomenal new character. Especially almost paired with LUCIA. Sky is the limit on where and how and who you will take future stories ! Just keep it " UP " !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Marvelous! This story just never quits. Keeps getting better and better. Hoorah for team Julia!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous