All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 42'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177over 4 years ago
They forgot the Masters and sirs.

At the bottom of page 6, just before Julia took over, there were a series of interactions where the 3 slaves left off the Sirs. Why?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
Another 5☆ chapter

Steve is correct, I noticed several lapses. I didn't keep count but I'm sure that each of them deserve 40 to 80 spanks. That may be too much for Scott to properly administer. His arms could tire. If I may make a suggestion, add another day or so of denial to each slave, say 8 hours per infraction. I just LOVE a needy slave.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 4 years agoAuthor
To Steve150177

Would you believe a slip of the pen? They were relaxed and playing around after some sex and they're not Scott's slaves, but it's not a good answer because Dawn was punished for not using it. Just missed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .No worries. This may be a MASTER with sex slaves, but all are human. Just like you DEAR AUTHOR. Mistakes happen. Very entertaining chapter. Sure was challenging and painful for the traveling slaves ! BRIANNA'S WORLD adds a lot to the story line.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Best description of tattoo and piercing care on Literotica, Great chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous