A Taste of Slavery Ch. 46

Story Info
Cindy goes to LA to see if Brianna is the Mistress for her.
17.5k words
4.82
9.8k
9

Part 45 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

In this chapter, Cindy goes to LA to explore what submission to Brianna would be like. Going with her are her parents, Shasta, Scott and his three slaves. This chapter contains scenes of anal sex, lesbian sex, oral sex, interracial sex, bondage, and discipline including spanking. Of course, plenty of good old fashioned fucking takes place as well, including two double penetrations. STD's don't exist in the fantasy. Enjoy.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 46 - Cindy in LA, part 1

JULIA

I still felt a little left out after the events of last night so while Lisa sucked Master's cock during his morning blow job, I had Cindy lick me to several satisfying orgasms. I was so pregnant now, the only two ways I could really enjoy sex was taken from behind and lying down enjoying oral attentions. Even riding Master was uncomfortable. He never really took me hard anymore, not like Jerry had taken Cindy last night, rocking her body with his deep thrusts. When Master climaxed, Lisa shared his cum with Cindy and I and there was far more than last night when Cindy only had to share it with me.

Cindy had unpacked very little in the way of clothes and had very little to pack up. After she put her suitcases in the car, she and I worked on a lunch to take with us on the drive, just chips and sandwiches for eight and bottles of water. When Cindy's parents arrived, slightly earlier than Master, I called down to the basement and Lisa sent all the workers home but Shasta, who was going with us. Shasta took a quick naked dip in the pool after working in the basement all morning unconcerned about Master's parents. Before Reneé left, she kissed Cindy and thanked her for her orgasms last night. Cindy's parents wanted to know why Reneé was thanking Cindy for orgasms, so they were told about the poker game last night.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Sandy asked, hugging her.

"Yes, Miss Sandy," Cindy said. "I climaxed often."

Master got home and he and Lisa took a quick shower while Cindy woke up Rhonda. For the drive down to LA, Master and Cindy decided to ride with their parents and Shasta, Lisa and Rhonda rode with me. We split the food between the two cars. This way both cars had someone who knew the way in case we became separated.

After eating our food on the drive down, I decided to tell Shasta about the place we were going.

"Mistress Brianna is the owner of Brianna's Baubles, making jewelry catering especially to Dominants and submissives. She makes other things as well, but much of the jewelry we wear is hers. She's a lesbian Dominant, with many slaves who work with her in various capacities. She's married to one woman, Monique, but has bonded to the others. There's only one male living there on a permanent basis. His name is Sam, and he handles the investments for all of the women. If you give him the money you received to invest in Cedric's education, he will help make it grow enough for him to go to college.

"He has two slaves, Marcia and Chantelle. He's married to Marcia and later acquired Chantelle from Brianna. She's like Lisa to Master and I. Marcia is a deputy sheriff and only a part time slave as a result. You'll know if she's in a period of slavery by whether or not she's wearing her slave collar and cuffs. Chantelle does a lot of the cooking for the estate. Her food is magnificent, as good as anything you've ever had in a restaurant.

"All of the people are usually naked. They may put on clothes for special occasions, perhaps guests who don't know what to expect or if they need to leave the estate. They asked if Master's parents knew what to expect while there and they know you work naked, so it's entirely possible they'll all be naked when we arrive. Slaves are expected to be naked while they're there. Dominants are usually naked. The only difference between them are the collars. As you don't wear a collar, you can dress or not, as you please. The rest of us will be naked."

"And no one expects to have sex with me?"

"No one not wearing a collar has to have sex with anyone and the only person you're expected to have sex with on a regular basis as a slave, is your Dominant. The slaves might ask if you're interested, but they'll be polite and you may refuse without offending anyone. Sex frequently occurs in the open as it does at our house."

"Will William Thornhill be naked?"

"I don't know about Master Thornhill. As his slave, Evelyn will likely be naked. That about covers it except for the kids."

"What about kids?"

"Brianna wanted to have children, so she arranged with Marcia for Sam to provide the sperm. She had twins; they're the two oldest children and are definitely Sam's. Some of the women slaves also wanted children. The next group of children as I understand it, are either Sam's or some other mysterious sperm donor no one talks about. Monique, Adele and Ingrid had children then. Then there are a couple of the newer women, like Jade and Zoe, who didn't get pregnant the first time around. Their children are definitely Sam's, except Lucia. Master is the father of her child."

"They go naked in front of the kids?"

"They don't believe harm can come to children by being nude in front of them. Studies have shown the children of nudists are very mentally well adjusted. They'll have sex in front of the children when they're too young to understand, but not as they get older. The other parts of being a sex slave don't take place in front of the older children, like the bondage or discipline. In a way, it's like a training ground for Lucas when I have him."

"Are you going to have sex with William Thornhill?"

"I offered him a blow job if Master approved, but I don't know. It's not up to me. It's up to Master who I have sex with. He said he was inclined to agree when I first told him I offered, but he may have changed his mind."

"He doesn't want you having sex with other men anymore, does he?"

"No."

"Then why did you offer to suck Mr. Thornhill's cock?"

I couldn't tell her he was giving her a new house yet.

"Because he was so generous to you and didn't even know you. It was a lovely gesture and I felt grateful he was willing to help. I didn't know if we could help with anything more than the facial scarring. By taking care of everything, not only your face can be fixed, but all of you, plus you have money for Cedric to go to college. There's very little I can offer to a man as rich as Master William. A blow job is nothing to me."

"If someone is going to give him sex, shouldn't it be me?"

"Oh, Shasta. You're wonderful. No, it shouldn't be you. I'm a sex slave, and not only do I enjoy sex, I need it. I want sex all the time. You don't want to have sex with anyone after what happened to you, and you shouldn't have to. You need to get better first. Plus, if you offer sex to Master William, it's almost as if you're prostituting yourself for the money. I'm not prostituting myself. I didn't receive anything from him. I'd be doing it because I want to."

Lisa and Rhonda were in the back, kissing and petting. It gave them something to do on the long drive. Apparently, they'd been listening with one ear to our conversation as they stopped long enough for Lisa to chip in. "Julia's right, Shasta, in all respects. This is something we want to do and would enjoy doing. Whether we do or not is not up to us, but if Master allows it, we'll like it. Not you. And it's not tit for tat if we do it. We're not whores if we do it, only sluts, which we happily admit to being."

"I think Master William would be offended if you offered to have sex with him," I said. "It negates his generosity and becomes a business transaction; and one without equal value. You'd need to have sex with him for a month or longer to pay for your surgery if you were whoring yourself. He didn't need to do any of it, but did it out of the kindness in his heart. Don't turn it into something it's not."

Shasta thoughtfully considered our conversation. "I'm glad you told me. I would have offered to have sex with him so you didn't have to."

"I may not have sex with him," I laughed, "though I wouldn't mind it in the slightest. He's a handsome fellow and it looks as if he keeps his slave happy."

"Aren't you afraid you'll upset your Master if you have sex with Thornhill?"

"If Master has the choice of whether or not I have sex with him; how can it upset him? He knows I will willingly have sex with anyone he wants as long as he's sure of his choices. I won't do it behind his back. If he doesn't want me having sex, he can say so. I can't even cum without his permission, even if he's the one fucking me. Rhonda's fucking is my choice. I promised her she wouldn't have to fuck men other than Master, but she would have to suck any cock I told her to. Theoretically, I could tell Rhonda to suck Master William's cock for me, unless Master told me I had to do it. I know she prefers not to, but she's subjugated her will to mine in this matter. I make the choices of which cocks she sucks, which cunts she licks and whether she gets to cum. Because I'm a slave myself, Master may override me, with the exception of Rhonda fucking other men. I may tell her she can't cum and Master may tell her she can. She can't be punished for disobeying me."

"And you're happy this way?"

"Happier than I've ever been in my life. It may seem contradictory, but I feel more free now than I ever have. Free to be the slutty, sexual woman I want to be. My choices are simple. Do what Master wants. There's no confusion. I don't have to worry I'll do something to make him upset, because I can't if I obey him."

"The same with you two?" She asked the pair in the back seat.

"I've filled a place in my heart I didn't know was empty," Lisa replied. "I feel more than twice the love I ever felt before. I wouldn't trade my life for any previous part of my existence."

"The sex I had before was meaningless with an endless stream of different women," Rhonda said. "It meant nothing and did nothing for me other than get me off. Despite the requirement I must have sex with Master, I'm enjoying myself more than I ever have before. I suppose I could have chosen a Mistress without a Master, but considering my sex life is better than it used to be, I'm much happier."

"Shasta, there's nothing wrong with you if this isn't what you want with your life," I said. "Everyone is different. Rhonda prefers women, Lisa and I prefer men. I like serving men and dominating women. This is not a life you should choose for yourself unless you want it. Because we're happy is no reason you would be too. Just because I like green dresses, doesn't mean you won't like red more. People are who they are and I've decided as long as you treat others with kindness, it doesn't make any difference what you want out of life and how you should behave. This life is perfect for me. That's all I can really say about it."

She nodded thoughtfully. "I don't really understand it."

"How did your consultation with the plastic surgeon go?"

"I have an MRI scheduled to see if there is internal scarring to match the exterior scarring, which might affect how they address the external stuff. After that, they'll schedule the surgery. I'm guessing it will be around the beginning of February."

"It's too bad both of us will be out medically at the same time. More work for the others."

"They're all becoming better, more efficient workers. It won't be too bad."

I called Brianna to let them know when we were about a half hour out.

When we arrived, Zoe and Lucia were waiting for us, naked. Lucia immediately went to Shasta and hugged her, saying, "We're so glad you could join us, Shasta. Everyone is excited to meet you."

We took our clothes off automatically, except for Shasta. Dan wasn't far behind us, but we were already naked when he pulled in. Master told Cindy to strip and she quickly doffed her clothes. He removed his own at the same time.

"I can't believe this is your sister, Scott. She's all grown up and she's submissive," Zoe said, pulling her in for a quick hug and a kiss.

"Yes, I've recently learned she used to spy on us having sex," Master said.

"My, my," Zoe said, "what a naughty girl she was. We shall have to make sure she's punished for such naughty behavior, won't we, Scott?"

Cindy blushed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Rivers," Lucia said. "So good to see you again. Julia told me you know Master Scott is the father of my child. I'm so glad they were comfortable in telling you."

"Lucia, darling," Sandy said, hugging her. "We heard everything that happened to you. I'm so sorry."

"It happened a long time ago," she replied, hugging Dan as well. "Let's not speak of it again. We've waited on dinner for you. Come in. Chantelle is a marvel in the kitchen; you won't be disappointed."

We brought in Cindy's luggage and what little we had. Dan and Sandy had a small carryon with them. Master's parents didn't undress yet, though I thought it likely they would before the weekend ended. We were led to the dining room where everyone waited for us.

******

SCOTT

Zoe and Lucia led us into the dining room and it appeared everyone was there, including all of the children. There was only room for a few people to be seated, especially given the number of people who'd come with us. I noted five empty chairs and two cushions on the floor across the table from William Thornhill and Sam. Marcia was kneeling beside William and Evelyn beside Sam, which surprised me. They both stood when we arrived, acknowledging the presence of my parents, I imagined. Both men were naked and I quickly imagined Julia's lips wrapped around Thornhill's prick.

Lucia introduced everyone in the room not attached to me, even the children, introducing her Mistress last.

"Welcome to my home, ladies and gentlemen," Brianna said. "Scott, please introduce all of the people in your party for those of us who aren't acquainted with them."

"Everyone, this is my father, Dan Rivers, and my mother, Sandra Rivers." I held Julia's and Lisa's hands. "These are my two slaves and life partners, Julia Rivers and Lisa McManus. This is Julia's slave, Rhonda Meadows, our very good friend, Shasta Williams, and my sister, Cindy Rivers, a new slave."

Brianna looked at my sister with interest. "I understand she's seeking a Mistress. Is that correct?"

"It is," I replied.

"Cindy, I'd like you to sit beside me so we can talk." She patted an open seat next to her. Cindy nodded and moved to the head of the table. "As you can see, we don't have enough room here for everyone to sit at the dining room table. I've provided seats for you and Julia, due to her condition, Shasta and your parents, Dan and Sandy. There are cushions beside the chair for Lisa and Rhonda, one beside you and one beside Julia. Adele, Monique, Zoe and Lucia will take seats and those of my slaves who can't sit here will get their food and find elsewhere to sit down. Riyuki and Ingrid will take the children to the nursery to eat."

"Yes, Mistress," everyone quickly responded, and after getting their food, the extra slaves quickly disappeared. Cindy took a seat beside Brianna and the rest of us sat down. Dawn, Jade and Chantelle began serving everyone plates of food, then pouring wine or water for those seated.

When Dawn brought Julia's and my plates, double portioned to feed our slaves, she whispered, "Will you be able to devote an erection to me this weekend, Master, or is your father allowed to play with others?"

My mother, seated next to me, looked startled when Dawn so blatantly offered me and my father sex, but Julia, on the other side, said, "Dawn is a bisexual and craves the occasional cock which she doesn't get here. She's allowed to fuck Master sometimes."

"What my father does or doesn't do is between him and his wife," I told Dawn. "Perhaps if you offer to share yourself with both of them, they'll be willing to grant your request."

Dawn immediately knelt at mother's feet. "I'm sorry, Miss Sandra. I was informed you and your husband were in a Dominant/submissive relationship. If I've done something stupid, please forgive me. If you need to punish me for my impetuosity, I'm sure Mistress would approve. I frequently blurt out whatever's on my mind without thinking."

I don't know what was on my mother's mind, but she said, "I'll get back to you later regarding your impertinence and any punishment you've earned."

"Yes, Miss Sandra. Excuse me, I need to finish serving."

She stood up and quickly continued serving.

"What are you thinking, Mother?" I asked.

"I don't know what I'm thinking yet."

Chantelle delivered food to Mom and Dad.

"This looks positively delicious, dear," Mom said. "May I ask what it is?"

"The main dish is Lemon Vodka Chicken with capers over Jasmine rice. I also have a squash and julienne carrot succotash and strawberry, pecan and baby spinach salad with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing, Miss Sandra."

"Please, call me Sandy. Are you a classically trained chef, Chantelle?"

"My mother was. I learned from her. She taught me to be creative with my cooking, Miss Sandy."

"I'm looking forward to this."

"Thank you, Miss Sandy."

Before Chantelle left, I quietly asked, "Why is Marcia kneeling next to Thornhill and Evelyn next to Sam?"

"Master Bill is the only man currently living Master has allowed to fuck Marcia and me. They sometimes exchange slaves. You may ask about it if you wish. It's an interesting story."

I waited until everyone had eaten most of their food before asking about it.

"Sam, Chantelle tells me there is an interesting story about your relationship with William Thornhill. Might you be willing to share it?"

Sam glanced at William first and received a quick nod of acceptance from him.

"Well, we've shared the story of how Marcia modeled for the Nude for the Homeless auction. You recall it, I'm sure."

"The photos were very memorable," I acknowledged. "It's when Marcia allowed you to provide to impregnate Brianna."

"Exactly. At the auction, I bid on and won a Caribbean cruise for four. Since we weren't sure Brianna caught on the first attempt, we invited her and a slave to come with us on the cruise to continue trying. Arrangements were also made for Chantelle to come as cook and crew member so she could see her family. William Thornhill and his wife, Evelyn were two of the other guests on the cruise.

"During the first part of the cruise, Evelyn was quite the bitch, and was openly fucking another crew member after promising Bill she would remain faithful to him after she was previously caught in adulterous relationships."

I looked at William Thornhill who nodded in agreement to the story. "Evelyn was a piss poor wife. She's a much better slave."

"I've also told you previously that Marcia had arranged for me to have sex with two celebrities on my free pass list. We felt bad for Bill as he was in every sense a gentleman and wonderful person to be around, and Evelyn's infidelity was devastating to him. There didn't appear to be any reason for her behavior. William was rich, handsome, intelligent, kind and generous, but still she made him a cuckold openly."

Tears were openly flowing down Evelyn's cheeks. Whether from shame or some other emotion, I couldn't say.

"If you look closely at Bill, you'll see he's a younger looking version of Tom Selleck. You can see it easier if you imagine him with a mustache. Tom Selleck has been on Marcia's free pass list longer than any other celebrity, and of course, William Thornhill is a celebrity in his own right. She asked for permission to give Evelyn a dose of her own medicine and add Bill to her free pass list in place of Tom and fuck him. I agreed that she could. Bill was ready to divorce Evelyn anyway. He could no longer tolerate her infidelity. He was ready to send her off the ship and call it quits. Marcia spent the next few days of the cruise openly fucking him day and night. Marcia arranged for Chantelle to fuck me in her absence, and Brianna and Monique eventually joined in as well.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers