All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 46'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
5 ☆s as usual

The only thing that I have a problem with of your stories is the habit of repeating parts of the story to new cast members. I understand that they need to learn things but the readers like myself already know the back story of Bill and Evelyn and such. But you are still my favorite erotic author.

Btw, since Brianna originally said that anyone who was 'legally' allowed to, could have sex with her newest slave, her brother should have had his cock buried in her throat to make her completely airtight. Just my opinion.

Love your stories, I check for updates almost daily. Can't hardly wait for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's a Turn I Didn't Expect

Setting up Shasta to be interested in becoming a Domme? Well let's see where that goes. At this point, I'm in for the whole ride. Let's see what happens next.

KeeperonKeeperonover 4 years ago
Enjoying the read.

I’m not into incest but why am I disappointed Cindy is going from Scott’s lair. Great writing. I don’t get how Scott is the Master but is so indecisive but Julia the slave just makes things happen at her will. It’s back-to-front. I want the girls airtight again. There’s been no repercussions from the poker nights when Julia was airtight so why is moving forward so difficult for Scott? Maybe Scott need to ask mum. He’s taking council from everyone but not making decisions. Love to see forced lactation so both girls can feed junior. Can’t wait for next instalment.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
We are moving forward a little, but it's long, it's long!

We are moving forward a little, but it's long, it's long!

And all these repetitions…!

Scott tells, then Julia tells the same thing,… After 40 chapitres, we understand and we start to know them a little. As for the endless considerations on the life of a slave, the happiness of being a slave, the responsibility of the husband and master, we have seen it all.

Last good idea: the arrival of Cindy and the shenanigans of Julia.

Last bad idea: Cindy wants to become an slave,… like all the women of California apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Said it before, will say it again - gotta love Dawn, even though (or because?) she's a saucy little mare. Did she bite off more than she could chew with Dan & Sandy - or did she get exactly what she wanted?

After the first reading (this is 4th or 5th), I skip the incest sections. Don't like it at all, it comes close to wrecking the whole story for me.

Still, 5*, thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Not remembering any BILL / SAM story, this was interesting. WILL CINDY EVER END ? Skimmed chapter again. Please, please DEAR AUTHOR go back to simple storyline with developed characters. Stop with the big, unfocused productions. Still 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous