A Taste of Slavery Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if I missed some interaction between Mom and Dad, but when there were only a couple people left, they stood up and got some of the slave food. I did the same, watching them closely now. My slaves got up with me and picked some up as well. We all got in the line. I was behind Mother. Dad reached Cindy and held out his food. You could hear a pin drop. The room was dead silent, everyone watching. Cindy ate it from his fingers.

"Open," he said and Cindy opened her mouth and Dad put his cock in there. Zoe called time after his time was up.

Mom went next. "I love you so much. You're a brave girl."

Cindy smiled. "Thank you, Miss Sandra."

Mom fed her and Cindy licked her cunt. Zoe called time and I was standing in front of my sister. There was no suspense any more. Everyone knew Cindy had sucked my cock in the past. The only difference now being she was going to do it in front of them. I gave her the food and she opened her mouth and I fed her my cock. A few quick sucks and it was over, the time limit reached. I gave way to Julia and when Cindy had licked her, Julia leaned down and kissed her, so everyone knew Julia had no problem with Cindy sucking her Master's prick.

Everyone else finished, Brianna going last and receiving an orgasm from her new slave. After sitting down, she told the rest of us to start eating and it became a meal like any other meal. Another food masterpiece, slightly below normal temperature due to the delay in eating. Brianna pulled Cindy into her lap and kissed and fondled her as she fed her the balance of her meal. When Cindy had enough to eat, she went back to the floor between her Mistress's legs and pleasured Brianna all through dinner. When Brianna pushed back from the table, Cindy's face was glazed with her cum.

"You now have from now until ten to enjoy this slave in my bed again. Chantelle, you may have first dibs on her since you were working this afternoon. Others have been assigned to clean up after supper. Ingrid, Jade, and Riyuki will be sharing my bed tonight, so they will wait until then."

Dad interrupted the proceedings once more and asked for a paddle, so I knew our time had come. Monique left to get the paddle and the rest of us went into the living room once more. Cindy started us off and Dad smacked her as hard as I've ever seen a slave punished. This paddle wasn't just a stinger like the Enforcer. This one packed a wallop. I knew it was a taste of what I'd be getting. There was no chance Cindy would cum from this spanking. When Dad finished, Monique took charge of Cindy and applied a salve to her red ass. I hoped it helped, because Dad called me up next.

I might have been ten years old the last time my old man spanked my ass, and I'm certain it wasn't bare at the time. Nor did he use a paddle; his hand always bad enough. I bent over and gritted my teeth as I knew this was going hurt. It was even worse than I expected, a smack so solid it knocked me three inches off my mark. I reestablished myself just before he hit me again. Eighteen more of those; fuck. Tears leaked out of my eyes. I'll give him credit. He moved the paddle around and fortunately, I was big enough to require him to spread it around. I managed not to make a sound while he was smacking me, but I felt every one. He finished with me and called Julia up. Monique spread the cream over my red ass and it was instant relief. Felt like the temperature dropped five degrees.

Monique whispered to me, "You took that like a slave."

"I didn't cum though," I laughed. She laughed with me.

Dad was only giving Julia ten tonight, ten tomorrow, recognizing the advanced state of her pregnancy. Then Lisa and Rhonda got theirs and they did well, used to being punished. I knew they were all hurting though, because I was hurting. He delivered his last stroke to Rhonda.

"We'll say nothing more about it," Dan said. "Brianna, you can have your slave back."

Julia took the salve from Monique and applied it to her slaves reddened bottom. Even with Rhonda's dark skin, you could tell she'd been paddled hard. Monique led Cindy back to Brianna's bedroom. I don't know how long it would be before she'd be able to lie comfortably on her back. Perhaps her next lover would let her ride their face instead. Mom and Dad went back to their room, I suspect to discuss the situation more. A lot had happened and I don't know if they'd fully addressed how it affected them.

"Would I be correct in assuming we might all like to experience the cool waters of the pool," I said to the others, thinking cool water might ease my burning buttocks.

"That would be extremely welcome," Lisa replied.

Was it only my imagination, or did the water sizzle when we sank in past our bottoms?

"Might I ask why you had to bring up the incest law to everyone," I asked Julia. "Not that it didn't end up better than I expected, but it could have ended up so much worse."

The other two slaves wanted to know too.

"I'm sorry, Master, but these things have a way of coming out eventually and I felt it better to get in front of it instead of waiting for people, especially your parents, to find out much later. They would be angrier if they didn't find out for another year or two. I thought now would be easier for them, especially given all that happened recently."

"What happened recently?" Lisa said, asking the same question I had.

"Both Dan and Sandy have fucked Lisa and enjoyed Rhonda's oral attentions, so they've expanded their sexual horizons beyond the boundaries of their marriage, which I don't think they'd done before our slavery started. Both Master and Dan shared Dawn, so it's been established they can have sex with someone else together. After my nap, I went to see how Cindy was doing before coming out to the pool. Sandy was seated between Brianna's legs being finger fucked as they watched Cindy get double penetrated by Sam and Bill. Then I licked Brianna as your mother masturbated beside us. Your mother was aroused to see those two men fucking her daughter. On our way back to the pool, she said she'd like to see me fucked by Dan and Master, like they fucked Dawn together and Cindy was fucked. It seemed to me given those circumstances, the way they've participated our activities the last couple weeks, they might be more receptive now than any other time."

"My mother told you she wanted to see her husband and son fuck you?" I said, amazed.

"Yes, sir. Probably not while I'm pregnant, but some day. It seemed to me there was a flexibility towards their children which wasn't normally present. Perhaps they might be able to move past it easier if they knew you weren't violating any laws and they found out now, at the beginning, fully admitting to what we've done, and not making them think it was worse if we'd never told them. I know I took a big chance, but I believe your sexual interest in Cindy would become apparent to anyone who watched you two interact for any length of time. I mean I figured it out. I doubt I'm the only one who would."

"Cindy said you figured it out. How?"

"The strip tease she gave when she took off her clothes the first night, Master. That was for you. She couldn't take her eyes off of you as she removed her clothes. How aroused she was around you all the time. How excited she was masturbating for you, the strength of her orgasm when she climaxed. Then you told us you caught her naked in the shower. Given the time of day you normally went home from college, it seemed odd you would catch her in the shower, unless she wanted to caught naked in the shower. I made it a statement of fact, asking something like, 'how long did you plan for your brother to see you naked'. Instead of denying it, she asked how I knew, giving herself away."

"Clever police work, Domina," Rhonda said. Julia kissed her.

"And you, Master. No matter how much we drained your balls, you stayed erect or got hard again whenever Cindy was around. It was obvious you were carrying a torch for her. I know your other slaves noticed it. How anguished you got whenever any other man used her, like she was your property. How long before everyone else noticed? Get it out now while the getting was good seemed the best way to deal with it. So what happened when you had your family chat?"

"Cindy more or less took the fall. She admitted to my parents she'd loved me a long time. It was the reason she moved away and never visited, because she didn't want to see me happy with another woman and risk showing us how much she loved me. She said your willingness to share me with her is what made it possible to move back because you don't care if she loves me. She also said that allowing us to be sexual with each other while you monitored our activities would ensure nothing worse would happen. Mom kind of stuck up for her after her admission. She told Dad we don't always have control over who we fall in love with. Cindy said as a slave, she doesn't want to hide her sexuality anymore. She prefers to admit who she loves and live with it. She suggested to Dad we be spanked, because it was bad and there should be consequences. Mom agreed, and further suggested we let things continue as they are as no laws are being broken and our activities are monitored by my other slaves. Dad reluctantly agreed."

"So you get to keep fucking Cindy, sir?" Julia asked.

"I guess. Won't do it in front of my parents. That seems a little blatant, but they seemed to go along with it. I took both of them joining in the ceremony at supper as kind of their blessing on the behavior."

"I felt the same way," Julia said. "It's even better than I hoped it would be, Master. I wasn't sure they'd accept future sex with her, but I think Cindy admitting she's always loved you helped."

"You really don't care that I love my sister and want to have sex with her, do you?"

"No, Master. I really don't. I know you love me and you can love a thousand other people as long as you continue loving me."

"How could I ever stop loving you?"

"As long as you never try stopping, sir, we'll never have to find out?"

She leaned in for a kiss and I gave her a good one. Then I kissed each of the others for good measure. It seems we were all in this together.

******

Zoe came out to the pool and got in the water with us. She hugged each of us, ending with me.

"Did you really use your sister's mouth?" She asked.

"And her ass too," I admitted.

"That is so fucking hot, sir," Zoe said. "She got to watch me fucking you. Would you have any objection to me watching you two fuck?"

"Seriously? You're not disgusted?"

"I thought I should be, sir, but I'm not. Cindy's a slave. Slaves should be fucked. As long as you're not breaking the law, why not fuck her."

My slaves all laughed. "Exactly the way we feel," Lisa said.

"I'm happy it's not breaking up your marriage or permanently screwing up your relationship with your parents," Zoe said. "That's the important thing, sir. But after watching Cindy suck Dan's and your cocks and muff dive your mother, I wanted to get screwed bad."

"I'm happy to know my twisted sex life can be a source of such arousal to you," I laughed.

"You haven't answered my question, sir. Can I watch you fuck her?"

"Why not," I replied.

"You'd better hurry. Mistress turns her off at ten for others."

We all got out of the pool and went into the house. Cindy was still leashed to the bed. Adele was fucking her. She was in a sixty-nine with Cindy and Adele had taken pity on her and was letting Cindy have the top. Her bottom was still dark red. I checked Lisa's in comparison and the pool had apparently done some good because Lisa's looked half as bad, or maybe Dad didn't feel Lisa deserved as hard a spanking. Someone had taken lipstick and written "Fuck here," on Cindy's ass. When they were finished and Cindy got up to let Adele out from under her, I saw the same thing was written on her mons and face. Both of those were smeared by the cum on them.

"Mistress ordered it put on her, sir," Adele said. "It will wash off."

"I'll take over, Adele," Zoe said. "I want to watch Scott and his sister." She waited until Adele left then sat on the bed next to Cindy. "Hello, pretty girl." Zoe stroked my sister's face, wiping some of the cum off. "Your brother is here to fuck you and I'm going to watch, like you watched us. I want to see you doing the dirty with your brother."

Cindy blushed. I felt I was blushing too, though my dick was almost immediately hard. It was the first time I'd be fucking my sister with an audience other than my own slaves.

"May I direct, Master Scott?" Zoe asked.

I nodded, incapable of words at the moment.

"Good," Zoe exclaimed. "I wish Julia wasn't so pregnant and I could put her on the bottom licking Cindy's cunt while her husband fucked her ass, but I guess Lisa will have to do. It's almost the same thing."

I swore my cock grew another half inch and moved up another ten degrees.

Zoe noticed and laughed. "You're as twisted as I am, sir. Lie down, Lisa. We'll let Cindy lick your slit while she's getting fucked."

Lisa got on the bed and spread her legs. Cindy got over her and they commenced licking one another. Cindy must have been turned on by the situation or Adele left her frustrated when she stopped. Cindy orgasmed almost immediately after Lisa's tongue hit her clit. Zoe got some lube from the bedside table.

"You better use this since you can't dip your wick in her wet cunt."

I lubed up my cock and Cindy's starred back door. Zoe watched intently as my cock slowly disappeared in her ass, Cindy moaning.

"Rhonda," Zoe said, "please lick my cunt. I need to cum. Julia, you're on your own. I'll make it up to you later, I promise."

Zoe was leaning with one hand on the bed, close to where the action was, her legs spread. Rhonda sat on the floor between her legs and started licking her cunt while Zoe played with one of her own milk swollen breasts. Julia was on the other side of Cindy, masturbating herself. I gave Cindy a few moments to adjust when I'd fully penetrated her ass, then began a slow fucking. I hoped I'd last a long time, but this was so bizarre, I was afraid I wouldn't last long at all, especially as it had been before my nap that I'd had any sex at all.

Cindy was cumming like crazy. Zoe was cumming like crazy. Lisa and Julia were climaxing normally, for slaves, which was pretty often. Each time Cindy spasmed, her buttocks clenched, exerting a wonderful pressure on my prick, trying to milk my cum. I only lasted ten minutes.

Lisa must have noted the signs of my impending release. She giggled and said, "Thar she blows."

I gushed what felt like cups of cum in Cindy's ass. I was still groaning and pumping a couple minutes later.

"So fucking hot. Cindy, suck your brother's cock clean," Zoe panted. "Suck him until he cums again in your mouth."

Cindy waited for me to pull out of her bottom, then abandoned Lisa and sucked my dying cock back to life. Since Lisa was without anyone licking her, she licked Cindy's ass clean, then started licking Julia, who no longer had to masturbate.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again," Zoe moaned. "That's like seven in the last dozen minutes. Oh, God! I'm in heaven."

Cindy was putting her newly learned skills to work. My cock was buried in her mouth and one hand was palming my balls while her other hand was on my ass trying to pull me deeper into her throat. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me. Her dancing tongue, her throat muscles swallowing to take all of me, the sounds of orgasmic women cumming. The scent of sex was overpowering. I took a deep breath, smelling it, savoring it. My ex-girlfriend, my sister, my wife, all cumming, their moans, whimpers and squeals of pleasure sweet music.

Cindy was doing it again; sucking my cum from my balls.

"I'm going to cum, sis," I groaned. "Swallow it all, Cindy."

She pulled off, only covering the top of my cock, just the way I liked it, just the way she'd been taught to suck me. Jet after jet of hot, salty cum shot into her mouth and she swallowed frantically to keep up with it all. Zoe climaxed the same time as I did. I heard her moans of pleasure.

"Damn girl. You a squirter?" Rhonda said, suddenly sputtering.

"No, damn it!" Zoe muttered. "My water just broke."

"Yecch," Rhonda said. "No wonder it tasted bad. Lie down on the bed. I'll get your Mistress."

Rhonda rushed out of the room while Zoe lay down on the bed. There was a substantial wet spot on the floor where she'd been standing and I felt sorry for Rhonda.

"I was cumming so much, the spasms must have started my contractions," Zoe said.

Lisa, Cindy and Julia were fussing over her. I was like a fifth wheel at the moment.

"Do you call for an ambulance?" I asked.

"This time of night, someone will probably drive me," Zoe said, panting. "Probably Marcia. She delivered Mistress's twins. She can deliver this one too if she has to. Sam will come since he's the father. Mistress will definitely come."

"I'll send Rhonda with you. She's had training too," Julia said. She kissed Zoe. "You're having your baby. I'm so excited, Zoe."

The room was suddenly flooded with people. Brianna and a half dozen of her slaves, plus Sam, Marcia, Chantelle, Bill and Evelyn.

Brianna started snapping out orders. "Monique, get the limo running. Adele, bring Zoe some clothes. Everyone who's going to the hospital get dressed. Zoe, where's your hospital go bag?"

"Packed in a bag next to my bed, Mistress."

"I'll drive," Marcia said. "Sam get dressed. You ride shotgun. It's your kid." They both left to dress.

"Take Rhonda too," Julia said. "She's had first responder training. Rhonda get dressed, ride along. We'll come get you later."

"Yes, Domina." She ran off again.

"I could get a helicopter here in fifteen minutes," William said.

"This time of day," Brianna said, "the traffic is light enough to get to the hospital in twenty or twenty-five minutes, Bill, but thanks. Marcia can get an LEO escort if we need one and delivering in the back of the limo is easier than a helo. Hey love," she patted Zoe's cheek. "You're about five days early aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I was cumming a lot."

"It wasn't Scott was it, ramming his cock up your cunt?"

"No, Mistress. Just Rhonda, Scott was occupied elsewhere. I was watching."

Brianna looked at Cindy and laughed. "I see."

Mom and Dad stuck their head in the door. "What's going on? There's a lot of commotion out there." Mom asked.

"Zoe's water broke," Julia replied. "She's going to have her baby."

"Zoe, how wonderful. Let us know if you need anything. Come on Dan; move. We're in the way here."

Adele was back with the go bag and she handed a loose robe to Brianna and she and Adele were trying to get it over Zoe's naked body.

"Contraction is starting," Zoe said. Brianna glanced at her watch. They pretty much left her alone except telling her to pant as she went through her contraction.

"You know," Brianna said, "most of you are in the way here. Adele, clear everyone else out of here but Cindy, who's to remain leashed to the bed, and Zoe."

"Yes, Mistress."

The rest of us got hustled out of the bedroom. Monique came back and informed Brianna the car was ready to go. There were sheets, pillows and a first aid kit in the car. Marcia and Sam were there on the echo. Monique handed them the keys.

"Sam and I can get Zoe out to the car," I said, still standing outside the door, finally with something to do.

"Do it," Brianna ordered.

I showed Sam how to form a chair with our arms and Brianna helped get her onto them. Zoe was clinging tightly to my biceps, gripping harder when another contraction started. Monique and Brianna followed, Brianna giving last minute instructions.

"Monique, you're in charge until I get back. You, Jade and Riyuki may spend the night with Cindy. Her piercings are to start tomorrow no later than ten even if I'm not back. She needs to be on her way to the airport by two PM. I don't want to cut it too close. Sorry I might miss the rest of your visit Scott. It's always entertaining."