A Taste of Slavery Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

"Me too. I have to come and pick up Rhonda from the hospital. If you want me to bring someone else, or someone needs to come back, they can ride with me."

"Thank you, I'll text you if I need to."

"Have Rhonda tell you what she was doing when Zoe's water broke. It's pretty funny."

Zoe started laughing. "Poor girl. I wonder if she's gotten the taste out of her mouth yet?"

"She was licking your cunt?" Brianna asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

Brianna and Monique started laughing. Sam faltered he was laughing so hard. Good thing I had a firm grip on him.

"I'll give her a shot of really old Scotch after we get to the hospital. Maybe it will help," Brianna said.

Sam and I got Zoe in the car. Marcia and Rhonda had a little nest made up for her in the back. Ingrid was back there too. Brianna climbed in with them and Sam got in the front seat. Marcia got behind the wheel.

"Ingrid has been taking mid-wife classes," Brianna said. "She's not certified yet, but between Rhonda, Marcia and her, we should be good. Drive safely, Marcia."

"Yes, Brianna." I looked at Marcia and her collar was off. Back on duty. Ingrid was removing hers and Brianna was removing Zoe's."

"You can remove your collar and cuffs while you're at the hospital, Rhonda. We'll be at the hospital in an hour or so to pick you up," I said.

"Thank you, Master."

"Behave yourself, Scott," Brianna said. "Your sister's off limits as of ten."

"My Father will be happy to hear that. I understand she's your slave and won't violate your protocols."

I closed the door and the limo left. I went inside to find Julia and Lisa. They were having tea in the dining room with Chantelle and a few other slaves, including Lucia, Shasta, William and Evelyn. I'd kind of forgotten about Shasta for several hours. Been kind of busy. When I came in, she didn't look at me, getting up shortly after I got there and leaving, Lucia going with her.

"Is there something wrong with Shasta and Lucia?" I asked.

"I don't believe either of them are particularly enamored of your family's position regarding your sister," Bill said.

Oh, shit. It wasn't just my family I needed to worry about. It was everyone else too. Shasta had problems with a lot of stuff we did when she was first exposed to it. She'd seen Cindy and I fucking Lisa and knew Cindy was a slave, but finding out I'd been sexually intimate with Cindy as well might very well been an unpleasant surprise.

"Shasta is Southern Baptist and Lucia is Roman Catholic, Master," Julia said. "I wasn't thinking of them when I spilled the beans."

"Why did you spill the beans?" Bill asked.

"I thought it would eventually get out anyway, sir, and it would be worse the longer we delayed telling his parents. Cindy has been in love with Master since she was a teenager. When we married, she moved away so she didn't have to witness our happiness. Letting her spend a little time with Master allowed her come to a decision to move back to California as she knows I don't care if Master has what sex he can with her."

"It must be terrible loving someone you can never be with," Evelyn said.

"We didn't realize at first they could be together," Julia said. "We played around to simulate them having sex. They'd close their eyes and one of us would suck Master's cock and another would lick her cunt and they'd talk to each other so they could pretend it was each other. Another time, Rhonda fucked Cindy in the ass while Master fucked Rhonda. She tried to duplicate every thing Master was doing to her with Cindy. It wasn't ideal, but it was something. I for one, was happy for them when we found out there was only one limit."

"You really love your Master," Evelyn said.

"More than anything," Julia replied.

"What do you think about it, Bill?" I asked.

"I think it's on the strange side. I was surprised California only treats vaginal sex as incest. It's different than New York. I think it's good Cindy is going to submit to Brianna. I suspect trouble would have ensued if she didn't."

"You want to quit doing business with me?" I asked.

"One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other," Thornhill smiled. "If odd sexual practices weirded me out, I'd probably be divorced and wouldn't have a sex slave of my own. It was pretty strange when I first saw it."

"This is going to be rough for us, Master Bill," Julia said. "Shasta is our most valuable employee. She practically built your new bed by herself. Lucia is carrying Master's child. If they can't forgive us, it's going to be hard."

"Lucia's is yours? I didn't know that. All they told me is it wasn't Sam's. Listen, all you can do is talk to them. On the whole, you're good people, caught up in something you may not have control over. It's hard to have control over who you love. Sometimes, you love someone even though they've hurt you beyond bearing," He looked at Evelyn. "but you learn to make it work. It's hard to deny what you feel, but in the case of California, apparently you don't need to deny yourselves much."

"Thanks," I said.

"Good luck on making Shasta and Lucia see reason."

"We should go pick up Rhonda. Who knows what hospital they went to?"

"Monique would know for sure," Bill said.

The three of us left and went to Brianna's bedroom. The door was open and we peeked inside. Cindy was strapped down to the bed spread-eagle. Jade was dining on her cunt, Riyuki was riding her mouth. Monique was telling Cindy she didn't have permission to cum and she was straining not to. I knocked on the door.

"What is it?" Monique asked.

"We need to know what hospital Zoe went to so we can pick up Rhonda."

As soon as she heard my voice, Cindy spasmed; a back arching, stomach rippling, shaking like a leaf, orgasm.

Monique told her, "Twenty-five strokes from your father's hand."

Brianna had said Dad was giving the punishments this weekend. Apparently, that hadn't changed.

She addressed me. "Sherman Oaks hospital to the North of us. I can send Dawn with you if you need directions."

"I've got GPS, but it would be nice to have someone familiar with the area."

"She's in your parents room. Tell your father his daughter will need to be spanked tomorrow."

"Thank you."

We went to my parents room and knocked on the closed door. "Come in," my mother said. I opened the door and no one was having sex, though it looked as though it might have happened fairly recently. Dawn was lying between the two of them.

"I'm sorry, but Monique said you could give us directions to Sherman Oaks Hospital so we can pick up Rhonda."

"Sure, let me shower quick and throw on a dress," Dawn said.

She got out from between my parents and headed to her room to grab a shower and clothes.

"Master," Julia said, "I'm feeling tired and don't want to go out this time of night. Take Lisa and Dawn and that will be four in the car coming back. I'm going to stay here."

"Okay." I paused. "Um, Monique said Cindy earned a punishment by cumming without permission. Twenty-five swats with your hand. Are you still agreeable to administering the punishments this weekend?"

He hadn't wanted to swat Cindy last Saturday, but a lot of things had changed since then.

"I'll think about it."

At the moment, I was a little uncomfortable around my folks. "Tell Dawn we'll be waiting by the car." We stopped by my room to put on clothes and headed outside to wait for Dawn.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers