A Taste of Slavery Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he told me the same. Well, show me your baby. I can't wait to see him. I can't believe you were pregnant when your slavery started."

I was leading her to the baby's room. "Yes, Mistress. It seemed kind of a now or never type moment. I didn't realize I would still be a slave now."

"You must like it then?"

"I love it, Mistress. It completes me."

Lucas was awake, not crying, not hungry, not wet. He was staring at his feet and the mobile hanging over his crib, moving from the ceiling fan. I picked him up and he gurgled happily. I handed him to Sarah and she cuddled on him. Ron was making faces at the baby and Lucas started laughing.

"But you still have your own slave?" Sarah asked.

"I find I like to Dominate submissive women. Not yourself, Mistress, of course. You would never be submissive."

"I should hope not. My one day as Mistress Dark's submissive was more than enough for me. It taught me a lot, however."

"Bring Lucas and let me introduce you to the others."

"What others?" She asked.

"We haven't kept in touch nearly enough, Mistress. Lisa and I started a bondage furniture business. It's doing great. Over $70,000 gross a month. We get about half of that, out of which we pay wages and benefits, including profit sharing. You'll know Reneé. You met her Memorial Day. She's Jerry's slave now. Anyway, come down to the basement and I'll introduce you to everyone."

I led her to the basement where everyone was busy working.

"If I may have your attention, everyone, I'd like to introduce you to some good friends. This is Mistress Sarah and her slave, Ron. Sarah stayed at our house early during my slavery. I practiced licking cunt on her. She acquired Ron as her slave while she was here. Reneé you know. This is her friend, Janet, who I helped train. She's Master Chen's slave now."

Reneé, Lisa, Janet and Sean all knelt down in honor of a Dominant's presence among us. She acknowledged their homage, then pulled Lisa and Reneé up for a kiss.

"It's so good to see you again, slaves," Sarah said. "You're looking beautiful. Good enough to eat actually, or eat me."

They laughed.

"This is Mistress Shasta, and her slave, Sean," I continued, pointing to them. Sarah and Shasta eyed one another speculatively, two lionesses facing one another when meeting for the first time. "Shasta is our top worker and most experienced wood worker." They nodded to one another.

"This is Alice, Janet's sister, Charlotte, and Melanie. They're all straights, except Alice will lick a little cunt on occasion as she doesn't find we taste all that bad."

Sarah laughed. "I learned the same thing when I stayed here." She greeted them all by name, shaking everyone's hand.

"We've invited Regina to dinner. She won't be coming with Edward and Rob to give Ron and Regina a little time together for whatever purpose Ron needed. Shasta and Sean will also stay for supper. We've been helping them recently at Master's direction, though I'm not sure we have much more to teach her.

"Feel free to make yourself at home. The weather is great for swimming or even the hot tub after your trip. We're done work at five and Rhonda will get up to start on supper. If you could look after Lucas while he's up, I'd appreciate it, Mistress. Have Ron bring him to me if he starts crying and his diaper isn't wet."

"No problem," she said, kissing Lisa and I again. She took the baby upstairs with Ron trailing behind her.

"How you meet Sarah?" Shasta asked.

"Master was making us walk the Pacific Crest Trail naked. Sarah was one of the hikers we met along the way. Master invited her to our house for a week. She enjoyed the concept of Dominance and acquired Ron from Regina. She didn't want a slave for a husband and he was so subservient and also gay leaning, he couldn't get an erection without being ordered to, frustrating Regina no end. She surrendered Ron to Sarah and they continued hiking up the trail, Ron as Sarah's slave. He looked good, didn't he, Lisa? He was a little soft and plump when he left here, but looks hard and lean now."

"Ron's gay. Why Sarah want a gay slave?"

"He was the only one available at the time, and he's maybe a gay leaning bisexual as opposed to actually gay. He was married to Regina, after all. It's not as if Sarah can't fuck him. He'll fuck anything he's told to."

"You see how she eye Sean. You don't think she want him for herself, do you?"

"She probably did appreciate Sean. We all appreciate Sean. Whether she likes him or not, she would never do anything to take him away from you. One does not attempt to take another Dominant's slaves. It was a very painful lesson for me and Lisa."

Ron came back an hour later, holding Lucas. "I changed his diaper, but he's still crying so I think he's hungry," he said, holding the baby out. I took him and put him to my breast, and he latched on and started sucking immediately, so hungry he was.

"Very well. I'll bring him back when he's finished. Go attend to your Mistress."

"Yes, of course."

I fed Lucas until he was full. I went upstairs with him and found Sarah naked in the hot tub, relaxing, her eyes closed. Ron was with her, doing the same. I cleared my throat and Sarah opened her eyes.

"He's done eating now, almost ready to sleep, but he continues sucking lightly even though he's not taking milk. Would you like to put him on your breast for awhile, see what it's like, Mistress?"

Sarah sat up and held out her hands. I handed her Lucas and she laid him against her breast and he start suckling her nipple.

"How did you meet Shasta?" She asked, curious about another Mistress in the house.

Since it was close to quitting time, I stopped to talk to her.

"She used to work for Master in his construction business, Mistress. She was injured in a car accident and she was on light duty. Master couldn't use anyone on light duty and we needed the help so he referred her to us. We hired her."

"Bad driver?"

"Run off the road by a gang banger who wanted her child, Mistress. He died, she didn't, but she had a lot of injuries and she was badly scarred, both externally and internally."

"I'm sorry. Was she a Mistress at the time?"

"No. It's a long story and not mine to tell. She acquired Sean around Christmas, Mistress."

"What have you been helping her with?"

I smiled at her. "Touching again on a story not mine to tell. I suppose you'll have to make friends with her if you want to know the details, Mistress."

"I could always ask her slave," Sarah said.

"I doubt he'd say, but I wouldn't do that anyway. She's suspicious of you anyway, since you have a gay leaning slave and seemed so interested in Sean. Might raise more trouble than you want, Mistress. She was raised on some mean streets and the fact she survived and the gang banger didn't, should tell you all you need to know about her."

Sarah laughed. "I wouldn't take her slave unless she offered him to me."

"Shasta doesn't understand that, being even newer to the Dominance business than you."

"She's not scarred now. Looks quite lovely in fact."

"That's a story I can tell. William Thornhill paid for her plastic surgery, Mistress."

"Thornhill, the multi-billionaire ,Thornhill."

"The very same, Mistress."

"Oh, I will have to hear this story. Could I make a news story out of this?"

"I doubt either Thornhill or Shasta would welcome it. Too traumatizing for her and he likes to keep his good deeds on the down low, particularly those not involving a public charity, Mistress. He bought her a house here in Fresno as well, for her, her mother, Bernice, and child, Cedric."

"Now I definitely want to hear the story."

"She'll probably tell you if you don't make a big deal out of it or pity her in any way, Mistress. She's touchy about receiving anyone's pity."

"Even more intriguing. Would she feel any better about my intentions if I told her I was more interested in her than in her slave?"

I laughed. "You want to lick her cunt, Mistress?" I said, somewhat incredulously.

"Well, it's been awhile and like I said, I have learned to appreciate a nice tasting cunt."

"She might enjoy that, though I warn you. Even though we've gotten her to loosen up a little and accept sexual favors from females, she's shown no inclination to lick cunt in return, Mistress."

"Well, I always have you for that, don't I?"

"Yes, Mistress, you do. Lisa, Rhonda and I. Rhonda is a lesbian and the best cunt licker here. She has to get ready for work at 10:30, but until then, she's yours."

"That's another story I need to hear. How you acquired a lesbian slave."

"We definitely have a lot to discuss, Mistress, and the whole evening to discuss it. I can even tell you while Rhonda licks your cunt, if you can pay sufficient attention, or while you're licking Shasta if you're inclined to listen while buried in pussy."

"I can probably do either," Sarah laughed.

"Nice to know, Mistress. I'd better help Rhonda with dinner. It's time. Feel free to come in whenever you want or we'll call you when supper is on."

Lucas had fallen asleep on Sarah's breast.

"Do you want me to take him, Mistress?" I asked.

"No, he's good right where he is. He's not bothering me at all."

I gave a slight bow. "I'll talk to you later then."

For dinner, we decided to reheat the chili from Sunday. We still had a lot left. We put more beer on ice; everyone seemed to enjoy beer with their chili. Most of the workers left, Shasta and Sean joining us. Regina arrived around six and I sent Rhonda outside to get Ron and Sarah. Lucas was sleeping in Sarah's arms and Rhonda took him to his crib while we dished up a bowl for everyone else. Ron gave his ex-wife a peck on the cheek, Sarah and Regina nodding politely with one another. We all sat down at the dinner table.

"Julia tells me you have an amazing story, Shasta. Would you mind telling me?" Sarah asked.

"Ain't none of your business," Shasta said, glaring at me.

"She didn't really speak of it," Sarah said, catching the daggers. "She wouldn't tell me anything about what happened, only that you're a strong capable woman I wouldn't want to mess with."

"She's right. You don't want to mess with me."

"I feel we've gotten off on the wrong foot somehow, and maybe it's just two strong, independent women butting heads a little for no reason. Have I done anything to offend you?"

Shasta considered the question seriously. "I don't suppose you have, but you look close at Sean when you met us."

"I guess I was a little surprised. First that you're a Mistress yourself, but working for submissives. Second, you have a white slave; which is perfectly okay, mind you, but somewhat surprising to see. Plus he's very well trained, kneeling when I came into the room after I was introduced as a Dominant. Made me curious I suppose. Would it would make you feel more comfortable if I told you I'm actually more interested in having sex with you, than I am in sex with Sean."

"You a lesbian, why you got a male slave, and a gay one at that?" Regina snorted.

"I don't consider myself a lesbian, though I do occasionally enjoy a female's sexual abilities."

"I don't lick cunts."

"I wouldn't necessarily expect you to. I was more interested in licking yours. Scott told me I could use any of his slaves to lick mine, so I'm good in that way. I certainly have all the cock I need. Despite liking a cock in his mouth or ass sometimes, Ron has no trouble keeping me satisfied. When I stayed here before, I learned to appreciate a lovely pussy. I don't often have the opportunity to enjoy one, but thought I might enjoy yours."

"You can lick my cunt if you want to lick pussy," Regina said. "I like women who like pussy. Don't want to lick one myself, but any pussy licking is a good pussy licking if you ask me."

Sarah laughed. "But I might find it a wee bit disconcerting licking the cunt of my slave's ex-wife. Plus, you don't have a slave of your own, in fact, rejecting the one you had, while Shasta has no problem owning a slave. It makes her more intriguing as a cunt licking choice, dear. It's why I want to know her story. She's a much more interesting person."

Which almost shut Regina up. Not that Sarah was snotty about it, merely stating facts as she knew them. Almost.

"Does Shasta have a faggoty slave too, likes to take it in the ass or suck dick?"

"As far as I can tell," Shasta said, "Sean doesn't have a faggoty ass bone in is body. He keeping two women satisfied, just fine."

"Really," Sarah said. "Who else?"

"My momma, Bernice."

"That's a bold move, Shasta. Why your mother?" Sarah asked.

"She have to raise me as a single mother until I'm almost grown, then when I got raped, have to raise my son, too, while I work. Ain't had no time to date, meet men, so she can share my slave all she want."

"Raped?" Sarah said. "So that's the story Julia wouldn't tell me. Now you've spilled the beans, I'd like to hear the rest."

"It's okay, Shasta. Sarah won't make unkind judgements," I said, "nor will she shower you with pity. She knows you don't want any."

Shasta looked at me. I nodded and she told her story. The party, the gang rape, the resulting son, raising him alone without help, struggling to make ends meet, but working her ass off to provide for an unintended child. How the gang leader ignored her son until Cedric was old enough to try to indoctrinate in gang ways and crime. How he tried to buy him for a ridiculously large sum of money to her, but she refused, then trying to kill her by running her off the road to take her child, the injuries and scars. Regina hadn't heard any of the story before. She was crying, as was Ron.

Sarah was made of sterner stuff, having heard similar stories before as a journalist and knowing Shasta didn't want pity, she didn't give her any.

"It must have been very hard on you, Shasta, and I think you're remarkable for persevering as you did. How did you acquire a slave?"

"After I was raped, didn't trust men enough to have sex. Didn't like women, so except for vibrators, didn't have no sex at all. Then I meet this bunch, and they having sex all the time. Can't hardly walk through the house without seeing somebody fucking someone else, but I learned about the slavery. Didn't do me a lick of good until I find out there be male slaves, too, some for men, others for women. Scott was thinking of getting a male slave for his slaves, help share the load, let them fuck other men because he's fucking other women. He decide at last minute not to get him another slave, but offer him to me. They figured it might be easier for me to have sex with someone I controlled. How I ended up with Sean.

"At first, I don't let him do anything but lick me with his hands tied behind his back. Then I figure I can tie him onto the bed and ride him like a horse. I eventually get some counseling, help me get used to him touching me normal. Get me used to sex again. I can even date other men, but I still go slow on the sex cause I got me another man to fuck, keep me happy. Even keep Momma happy. Slaves used to being shared, don't care if he fuck Momma too."

"You don't have scars anymore. I understand William Thornhill paid for plastic surgery. How did he hear about your plight?"

"He friends with Brianna, woman who be hosting the bonding ceremony Scott and his slaves be having this week. Lucia, one of Brianna's slaves visiting one day. She pregnant with Scott's child, going to doctor here because she raped too, baby organs damaged."

Everyone's eyes opened at that. No one but our parents, Chen and Jerry knew about Lucia yet and them only because we'd celebrated the news with them at the time they proposed to their slaves.

"Oh, we really do have to talk some more," Sarah said. "Why don't I know any of this shit already?"

"We only knew you a week, even if we did lick your cunt," I said. "How were we supposed to know you want all the juicy details of our lives?"

"You don't think your Master having a child with another woman, and apparently someone who's at least somewhat lesbian, since she has a Mistress, isn't something I would like to know?"

"Fine. We'll tell you everything. Just let Shasta finish her story first," Lisa said, redirecting everyone's attention back to her.

Shasta continued. "I hear Lucia's story, what happened to her, and I break down, crying and shit and everyone finally learn what happen to me. Right after they find out, Scott's slaves at Brianna's repaying her for use of her slaves for Scott, and they mention they want to help me with some plastic surgery and trying to find out what it cost. Everyone of Brianna's slaves know Lucia's story, they all want to chip in and help me. Mr. Thornhill hear about it from Brianna, pay for the whole thing, have me a house built to give my family a better place to stay, get me away from damn gangsters who rape me."

"Dear God," Sarah said. "This is an incredible story. It makes you even more interesting. I want to lick your cunt all the more now."

Shasta laughed. "You not interested in Sean; maybe I let you."

Sarah squeezed her hand. I was happy that Sarah didn't ask about making Shasta a news item. It happened a long time ago and she didn't like us to keep dredging it up.

Sarah looked at us. "Lucia, Scott, baby, spill."

Lisa and I told the story of Jack, our rape, Lucia, here for fertility problems, but acting as our guardian angel, us offering Master's sperm for in-vitro, but her conceiving by accident when fucked at the tail end of her ovulation.

"What an interesting life you've led," Sarah said, our tale finished. "And you acquired Rhonda as a slave how?

"She was on duty when Jack shot up our house, responded with a number of other officers. She kind of fell for Lucia, and we let her stay with us while Lucia was living here so they could spend time together. She wanted to watch, was it Janet, Rhonda?" Rhonda nodded, "get punished one night. She didn't believe a slave could cum from being punished. I bet her a day of slavery if I made her cum whipping her. She got one day, didn't want to stop. She kept on for a month's trial so we could see how it all worked. Made it permanent when it did."

"That's almost unbelievable," Sarah mused.

"Oh, it's definitely been the most interesting time of our life," Lisa said, standing up, starting to clear the table. "Anyone want any more?"

"I couldn't eat another bite, or drink another beer," Sarah said. "Ron, you wanted to spend some time with Regina. Is there anywhere they can go to spend a little time together in private?" Rhonda and I began helping Lisa.

"You have the master bedroom tonight. They could use it," I said.

"I'm still hoping to convince Shasta to let me lick her cunt. I was perhaps wishing to use the bedroom myself for a little private time with her."

"You were here Memorial Day and give a shit about privacy anymore?" Lisa said. "What's wrong with the living room for sex?"

"I don't need the privacy, but I thought she might."

Rhonda said, "Ron and Regina can use my bedroom. Anyone else can use Master's room. If you follow me, Regina. I'll show you the way."

"Ron, come here," Sarah ordered. She removed his cock cage. "You will do whatever Regina wants you to do. You are hers until she leaves. You'll be punished if you don't do precisely as you're told."

"Yes, Mistress."

He followed Rhonda and Regina. Sarah took Shasta's hand. "I would dearly love to drink your nectar, Shasta. Would you please come with me to the bedroom?"

She looked at us. "She doesn't expect you to reciprocate, Shasta. It will be just like one of us licking you," I said.

"Except not as good, because she doesn't get as much practice," Lisa said. "Sarah is a beginner when it comes to cunt licking."

Shasta nodded and followed Sarah into our bedroom. Sean helped us finish cleaning the kitchen. Rhonda joining us shortly.

1...345678