A Taste of Slavery Ch. 53

Story Info
Three slaves join their Master in LA prior to ceremony.
16.5k words
4.65
8.8k
4

Part 52 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,588 Followers

This chapter has our three slaves joining their Master in LA. His behavior continues to befuddle them. What is he trying to do? This chapter contains, oral, lesbian, interracial sex and lots of fucking with multiple partners. Scott finally explains himself. Like every other chapter in this series, Sexually Transmitted Disease doesn't exist and unprotected sex is allowed.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 53 - Master Leaves His Slaves Bewildered

I woke up at 6:00, when I got a text, dragging from the night before. It was from Master. Expect a hard fucking. Good, I missed him, no matter how many people who fucked me since he left. Sarah was awake watching me as I stretched.

"I need you to lick my cunt again," she whispered, parting her legs.

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled. I crawled between her legs and found her core, wet in contemplation of the tempting slaves she had at her disposal. Using my fingers and tongue, I gave her an orgasm. "Again," she whispered. I didn't answer, I just kept licking, my tongue doing a song and dance up and down her slit. Lisa woke up, smiling when she saw what we were doing. Sarah motioned Lisa to ride her face. Ron felt the rustling and movement of the bed, and leaned on one arm watching.

"Slave, you think you get to lie there like a fucking lazy bones just because Julia is pleasing your Mistress," Lisa said. "Get your ass in gear and fuck Julia. Her cunt needs attention."

Fifteen seconds later, Ron's erect prick pierced my pussy and started thrusting. We were all busy, so no one told him to cum. He was still fucking me thirty minutes later when Sarah finally pushed me away. Since my mouth was no longer busy, I said, "Cum" and felt his prick pulsing in my pussy, filling it with his cream; a cup of it, it seemed.

Fortunately, he cleaned up after himself and I didn't feel I would embarrass myself by standing up and having it all run down my leg.

"I suppose I should start looking for a motel," Sarah said.

"I thought you might be staying with Regina," I said.

"It would be weird for both my slave and I," she said. "His ex-wife, her two paramours, the bi-sexual ex-husband and his Mistress. Sounds like an Agatha Christie murder waiting to happen."

"We'll be gone, but there's no reason you can't stay here," I said. "If Master trusts you with his slaves, he should be good trusting you with his house."

Lisa chimed in. "The party bus is picking up a bunch of people from Chen's, right next door on Friday. Janet and Chen know the codes to set the burglar alarm. You can take an Uber or Lyft if you need to go anywhere, but there's plenty of food in the house. You know your way around it."

"The offer would be even more tempting if you were here," Sarah smiled. "God, that was fun last night. I haven't cum like that in a month of Sundays."

"We were thinking of sending the workers home at noon when we have to leave," I said, "but I'm thinking now we should leave Shasta in charge. She's taking on more responsibility all the time. Some of it earned, but some is her Dominance beginning to exert itself. She gives an order and we've all started to jump. Everyone is starting to take orders from her like they come from me."

"You're right," Lisa said. "Let's make her like shop foreman or something. Put her in charge of production. She can do as well as we can. We can concentrate on administration or something, maybe work on getting our own website up instead of selling everything through Mistress Dark."

"She spent the night, let's talk to her at breakfast," I said. "Ugh, I need a shower. I feel covered in cum. Sarah, shower with me. It will give Lisa a chance to get a shower fucking with Ron, since I just had mine."

She joined me. I only had to give her one more orgasm as the water cascaded down her body. Since I was trying to put Lucas on a regular schedule, I got him and started his feeding.

Shasta and Sean were up already, and Sean had started getting out some ingredients for breakfast. Lisa started to help him while Sarah and I sat down.

Sarah smiled at her. "Good morning, Shasta. You look lovely this morning."

"Don't you think you get me to lick your cunt this morning, cause it won't happen," Shasta replied. "I ain't quite decided if I want to become like all you other perverts who don't know the difference between a cock and a cunt."

Sarah laughed. She held up a thumb and forefinger, a quarter inch apart. "Not even a teeny, tiny one, like this."

Knowing Sarah was pulling her leg, Shasta laughed too. She seemed much more relaxed now she was getting sex regularly and settling into her role.

"Shasta," I said, "Lisa and I have noticed you starting to take over things in the basement."

"I'm sorry, Julia. I'll try not to do it again."

"We're not. Don't be sorry. We want to make it official. Make you the shop foreman, in charge of making everything. You understand what's needed as much or more than we do. We'd give you a raise, a larger percentage of the profits. You'd have to do the ordering, but you know what's needed."

"I don't know anything about being in charge of nothing."

"Nonsense. Just treat us all like your slaves. When you want something done, just say it like you're telling me to lick your cunt."

"Like this. 'Lick my fucking cunt, slave'."

"Exactly like that."

"No, I mean it. I want you on your knees licking my cunt, now." She spread her legs under the table. "Now, slave."

I got on my knees and started licking her cunt. She sounded serious. Some of Sean's cum was leaking out of her cunt. I licked it up, then licked her until she orgasmed.

"That's enough, slave." I crawled out from under the table. "I think I can do that," she said, smiling.

Sarah started laughing. "Oh my God!" Through bouts of laughter. "You've screwed the pooch now, Julia. You're going to spend a lot of time on your knees. Might want to invest in knee pads." Sean and Lisa were tittering in the kitchen.

"No fucking way," Shasta said. "Not at work. We got things to do. Might be busy during lunch break though. What the fuck are you going to do if you ain't the boss?"

I started to wipe my face on a napkin, but Shasta told me to leave it there. "Going to wear me on your face all morning, slave."

I put down the napkin. "Fine. I'll still work, of course, but one of the things I'd like to do is start our own website. We lose 30% of our gross to shipping and handling by using Mistress Dark's business to sell on-line. If we start our own, I think we can cut that substantially, maybe down to 10%. Big increase in profits if we can do it. I need to find a web designer though."

"Uh, Miss Rivers. Are you aware of what I did before working for you?" Sean said.

"No, I didn't interview you and I'm not sure prior work qualifications had much to do with becoming a sex slave."

"I was a web designer."

"What the fuck are you doing building bondage furniture?"

"Mistress wanted to know if I thought I could build furniture if she taught me and I said I could. Gave me a chance to work with her; do her bidding. I wanted to be a slave more than a web designer."

"Every minute you're not building furniture, or obeying your Mistress, I want you building our website. We'll pay you fair market value for the site and add more to your pay for keeping it updated and running. Tell us what you need and we'll make it happen."

"A computer and web design software. We'll need either a server or to purchase server services."

"We can't buy it today. We need to leave for LA, but give us a list of stuff and we'll get it next week."

"Shasta, we were going to let everyone go at noon, because we were leaving, but Sarah is going to stay here until Friday and if you're going to be in charge, you can start today. Keep things running the rest of today and tomorrow. Give everyone the day off on Friday because almost everyone is coming to the bonding ceremony."

"I can do that."

Sean and Lisa were putting food on the table when Rhonda came home from work. She had the rest of this and the first part of next week off due to our bonding ceremony. She was going to pack this morning, take a brief nap, make lunch and sleep as she could during the car ride to LA. At this point, we didn't know what Master had planned for us except for his text this morning telling us to be there by four and expect a vigorous fucking when we arrived. I know he owed Brianna for the use of her slaves a week ago, Sunday. I don't know when he planned to pay his debt.

I started to sit down to eat. Shasta pulled my plate beside her. "I'm feeding you this morning, slave. You eat, then lick my cunt some more." She patted her lap and I sat down.

Sarah pulled Lisa's plate next to her. "Sound's like a plan, Lisa. I don't think I'm done with your slave services for the day."

Rhonda took Lucas and began feeding him some of his baby food we were giving him now. Ron and Sean got to eat their food while we were fed like the slaves we were, then ordered to the floor when our meal was over. She didn't even give me an orgasm first. When the other workers got to work, we were buried in humid cunts lapping two Mistresses taking their time over their breakfast.

The women tittered to see their bosses on their knees licking cunts, but Sean led them downstairs to start. Probably for the best we were putting Shasta in charge. We were likely losing credibility anyway.

We went down right before eight and Shasta immediately made the new state of affairs plain.

"I'm in charge of all furniture production from now on. You got any questions, you ask me. Need time off, you ask me. Need direction, ask me. You're a good bunch and I don't expect to lay down the law often, but I will. If you don't have any questions now, get to work. Times wasting."

They looked at me, still with Shasta's cum on my face. "She was put in charge this morning," I confirmed. I'm sure they wondered if my position was usurped while licking Shasta's cunt, or if it was given to her first.

"Yes, Mistress," Janet, Sean and Reneé said. "Yes, boss," the others replied. Didn't make any difference how it happened. It was a done deal. Shasta was in charge now. I got to work, doing what I was told.

******

At 11:30, Shasta gave Lisa and I permission to leave. We kissed the others goodbye. Shasta patted me on the ass and told me I'd worked hard today.

"May I see you a moment in private, Mistress?" I asked.

"Of course."

We went upstairs for privacy.

"Am I taking it too far?" Shasta asked.

"No. I've no problem with that. It clearly shows you're in charge now, and you are a Dominant and I'm a slave. I wanted to give you the security codes to the house. You're in charge of ensuring the house is locked up now if we're not present. Sarah and Ron don't have them. They can lock it, but can't get back in. They're only going to be here a few days, so I don't wish them to know. If they need to leave for any reason, you can lock the house. Janet and Chen also have the codes as our neighbors in case there's an issue. Please make sure the house is locked up before getting on the bus on Friday."

Everyone going from here was leaving on Friday from here, except one worker who lived close to Luigi's. Only Jerry was driving on his own as he had to work next week, taking Reneé with him.

"Of course."

I gave her the codes. The entry code for entering the house, the password to the security company if the alarm was inadvertently tripped while someone was here.

"I'm going to go back downstairs with you. I'd like you to give me another order so people don't think I was chastising you for earlier. I want it clear to everyone you're in charge."

We returned to the work spaces and everyone looked at Shasta like she'd just been called on the carpet. It's what I was afraid of given the circumstances.

I grabbed my phone, which I'd left down there on purpose.

Shasta said, "Thanks for giving me the security codes. It shows a lot of trust in me. Before you leave, I want you kiss my cunt."

That should reestablish her authority. I knelt down and kissed her pussy. "Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"Back to work everyone," Shasta said. "It's not time for your cum break yet." Everyone started working again, including Shasta.

Sarah and Ron were relaxing out by the pool. I told Sarah that Shasta had the code to open the house now and to see her if she needed help. I gave her Shasta's phone number and Janet and Chen's next door. She kissed me goodbye and said she was looking forward to seeing us on Saturday.

Rhonda had gotten up to make snacks and pack water on ice for the drive down. I got Lucas and everything we'd need for the next five days, including an extra box of diapers. His packing took up more space than the adults. We had almost nothing to wear but the items purchased for the bonding. We did bring a wide selection of sex toys and punishment instruments. Who knew what we might need.

We left a little after noon. Lisa drove so Rhonda could sleep some more and I could sit in the back next to Lucas's car seat so I could feed him when he got hungry. We ate some before Rhonda lowered her seat to doze.

"What do you expect to happen the next few days?" Lisa asked softly. "Given what Master's had us doing the past couple weeks, I don't have a clue what to expect."

"His text said he wanted us there by four and to expect a hard fucking when we got there. Beyond that, I haven't the foggiest either. None of the other guests will be there until Saturday, so hopefully, it's only Master and a few of the women we pleasure."

"Don't forget Thornhill and Sam," Lisa said.

I wouldn't have thought Bill and Sam would be an issue, but after the last week and a half, who knew what Master planned. I'd been fucked by Phil and he had less excuse to fuck us than Bill or Sam did. Even Marcus had less reason to fuck us than they did, despite having fucked us before. He was only a random delivery driver.

Lucas started fussing and I figured he was hungry, so I pulled my dress aside and put him to my breast, unconcerned for the passing motorists. I'd lost all sense of modesty and decorum the last year. As expected, he quickly quieted once he was feeding. Eventually, he stopped drawing milk, but kept gently sucking as he fell asleep. When he dropped off, I put him in the car seat, neglecting to put my breast away until he was buckled in.

"Asshole," Lisa muttered, giving someone the finger. "Fucking driver was watching you more than the road. Almost side swiped us. You'd think people never saw a boob before."

"Perhaps not as nice as mine," I laughed. "There are boobs and then there are boobs. You seem to like it."

Lisa smiled at me in the rear view mirror. "What's not to like. If I get hungry in bed, I can have a quick snack."

"Lucia should be having her baby fairly soon. The end of the month, I think, or early June."

"Master might be here for the delivery," Lisa said. "He's here every other week."

"It would be nice if he could be here for the birth of his daughter."

Traffic wasn't as bad as it usually was. Maybe coming on Wednesday was a blessing. It looked like we'd be there ahead of time. I sent a text to Master and Brianna, giving them the ETA.

As soon as we pulled into the Estate, Brianna, Monique and Zoe were waiting for us.

Brianna ordered us to strip. We would have done it anyway, but now it was plain. Brianna took our clothes.

"Give me Lucas," Zoe said. "We're putting him in the nursery with the others. I'll take care of his feedings and other needs while you're here. You're going to be quite busy." Monique and Zoe collected all of his things and the luggage.

"Follow me," Brianna said.

"Yes, Mistress," we said, following her into the house.

She led us into the living room where Adele waited, holding their leather punishment paddle. "Your Master isn't home yet. He wants you prepared for his arrival. Bend over the couch, reaching for the floor. Adele will fasten your hands down so you're somewhat immobile. She'll then give you thirty swats apiece, and you'll wait for your Master to arrive."

"Did he say why we were being punished, Mistress?" Lisa asked, though she was already obeying like the rest of us.

"He'll tell you when you see him."

"Yes, Mistress," Lisa said. Perhaps arriving early wasn't such a good thing after all.

We were soon fastened down over the couch. To make it worse. Our legs were fastened to spreader bars making our asses and sex more available. As soon as we were fastened, Brianna ran a finger through our slits, testing our wetness.

"You taste good, slaves. Your Master had indicated you'll be mine tonight. Expect to be treated as Cindy was except for your use by any of the men. Go ahead, Adele. Spank their asses red."

At least it wasn't any more men.

"Yes, Mistress," Adele responded, moving around behind us.

She started with me, the first in line.

"Keep count, slave."

"Yes, Adele."

Adele laid it on. The paddle was heavier than the Enforcer and jolted me more, yet stung less, though it hurt as much. I kept count as she did the full thirty. I was sobbing by the time she reached twenty. I didn't cum, but I was dripping more than when Brianna fingered me. I couldn't see my ass, but it burned and I assumed it was red.

Adele started on Rhonda next. She was made of sterner stuff. She didn't sob, though I could see the tears dripping from her eyes. She didn't cum either. Lisa was next and she cried as I did. We were left there, waiting for Master to arrive. The minutes ticked by, the sounds of people moving around the house. Since I was bent over the couch, I didn't see him enter. The first I knew he was there is when his cock plunged into my cunt with a cheery, "Good afternoon, slave." I spasmed, gasping.

"That didn't take long." He pulled out of me and fucked into Rhonda. She made it about three strokes before she climaxed.

"You'd think you'd be a little fucked out," Master said, moving on to Lisa. "Apparently, I was mistaken."

I heard the wet sounds of his cock sluicing in her, his hips smack her bottom twice before she moaned, wriggling as she orgasmed.

He moved back to me. This time it took fifteen or so hard fucking strokes before I climaxed again. He was slamming into me like a battering ram, using every inch of his cock to gain speed and momentum before he smashed into my pussy. Moving down to Rhonda, he abused her as much as he'd done me, with the same eventual result, her squirming in orgasm, bent over the couch.

Now it was Lisa's turn again, her last orgasm further distant than Rhonda's and mine. It took him a half a minute of steady pounding before she moaned and shuddered through another one. Then it was back to me. When he took my cunt this time, it seemed gentler, but he only wanted to ensure his cock was drenched in my juices. He pulled out, moved up to my ass, pushed deep in my rectum and the battering started all over again. "Fuck my ass, Master," I moaned.

It took almost three minutes before I shattered again, shivering through another strong climax. On to Rhonda. A gentle insertion into her bottom, then a hard fucking ending in her squealing through her next climax.

I heard Lisa moan as he took her ass, giving her no more than ten seconds to accustom herself to the intrusion before another hard fucking ensued. Master groaned through his own orgasm before Lisa moaned into hers as Master emptied his sperm into her bottom.

Adele handed him a wet washcloth to wash himself after he pulled out. Just like that, three orgasms apiece in less than twelve minutes.

He took the paddle from Adele's hand.

"Master, why are we being punished?" I asked as he laid the first one on me.

"I don't recall you asking me on any of the days you were fucked so thoroughly if you had permission to cum." The second one fell, jolting me.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,588 Followers