All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 53'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago

Life takes over, as it does. Skimmed over the previous chapters a little, but this one got more attention. As you know, I have no issue with consensual acts and with that in mind this was worse than the chapters dealing with Cindy and her relationships with her family. Scott was as Zoe pointed out, abusing the 3 of them. They did not consent to be treated like shit and pushed away. Once again Scott shows what an incredibly bad master (he does not deserve a capital M) he is. Making decisions for them without discussion once again. Once again palming them off thinking he has to share them.

If you mean to write Scott as a complete dipshit unworthy of even being married, you are doing a masterful job. It is one thing to be naive and to need to learn, it's quite another to make such blundering errors time and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After the issues I had with the previous chapter

I was wary about trying again. I must admit I didn’t realise that Cindy was his sister, it looks like I missed the chapter dealing with her earlier situation (as mentioned by the other commenter). For that I am entirely grateful, I found out the hard way by discovering it reading this chapter. It’s still incest, any kind of sexual contact between blood relations or people actively serving in those familial roles, to me that unquestionably equals incest. So I skipped to the last page after having a good cry.

The story seems to have lost any shred of realism, that jumped out when they arrived at Brianna’s place and Julia had her baby taken away from her. Really WTF?? Breast milk is produced on demand but it has to be done regularly, when a nursing mother is emotional and crying you can bet your arse she’s leaking milk. Then there was Scott’s treatment of the women, wow what a jerk by farming them out to others both whilst they were forced to live apart and again at Brianna’s all he was do was alienating them. It’s supreme arrogance to assume that your very horny practically insatiable willing sex slave wife needs or wants to fuck someone else. The impression I got was that HE doesn’t know if he wants to continue this arrangement or not.

My husband and I both identify as Switches, we have an open marriage and have over the years had many long periods of 24/7 of D/s. Owing to health issues we now don’t have sex very often but I have no interest in seeking sex with anyone else if my husband can’t reap the benefits of it. Whereas previously when we were both sexually active we were both very active but only because we always shared everything with each other. I don’t know I’m probably not explaining it very well? It just seems to me that even after all the time they’ve been pursuing this lifestyle he keeps fucking it up. Communication is important in any relationship but it’s absolutely bloody vital in BDSM, if you’re doing it right then all of the safeguards are already there.

Looks like my comment on the previous chapter was kinda garbled. So I’ll try again 🙄.

I seriously appreciate all the effort you’ve put into writing and sharing stories I’ve thoroughly enjoyed several of them.

Tess (UK)

lookbob66lookbob66almost 3 years ago

You know, I’m getting tired of Scott making the same mistake over and over. I skipped over a bunch of the last chapter to get past the part where he’s being a dick

TaBooLover5865TaBooLover5865almost 3 years ago

The characters are well developed and appear sane, except the dipshit Scott. I know it is a contrived plot to extend the story with the offer to the birds to fly away, but you have now jumped the shark into silliness.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

Scott is a real asshole. He keeps making the SAME mistake over and over. Why can't he hear what Julia told him explicitly. They don't want others. She's told him she'll enjoy sex with others if he tells her to, but she neither needs not wants it.

They should have said Omega and walked away from him. Julia should have filed for divorce. If he came to his senses, THEN they should have taken him back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"What a bonehead, sir," Lisa said. "I'm sorry, but you're off your rocker.

If Scott wanted to desensitise himself to the girls fucking other men he should have said so, discussed it, then ordered it if necessary. Doing it this way goes beyond mindfuckery into abuse.

Still 5*, just - mainly for decent English.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .I may be in the minority, but I like and approve of the MASTER character. After all, he is up against JULIA. As for you DEAR AUTHOR, you sure are keeping the story both fresh and suspenseful. And, consistently, very well written. Another 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This story should be called "cuckold master" insted of "taste of slavery"

It was a decent story, even with incest, till scott became a total cuckold. F... disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous