A Taste of Slavery Ch. 54

Story Info
Sam and his slaves enjoy evening with Lisa and Julia.
11.4k words
4.68
8.3k
2

Part 53 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

His slaves finally reassured Scott hasn't lost his mind or abandoned his property, they can relax and enjoy themselves. Sam, Marcia and Chantelle are able to spend a wonderful evening with Julia and Lisa, even adding other parties. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, interracial sex, and multiple partner sex, including double and triple penetration. Like previous chapters, STD's are non-existent in this fantasy.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 54 - An Evening with Sam & Others

JULIA

Finally, Master was treating us like his slaves again. I'd begun getting concerned about his behavior. I understood the reasons for it, but as Lisa pointed out, it was never really a decision we could make any other way than the way it was. Nor did I mind him being willing to share us again. I saw a lot more double and triple penetrations in my future and looked forward to the next one.

Since Master was Master again, we were able to spend the rest of the day with him. When we had lunch, Master bent me over the table and fucked me in front of everyone, then instead of having one of the other slaves clean me, he cleaned me himself while Lisa took care of him. Evelyn looked very happy, almost as if she was responsible. After the supper dishes were cleared, he fucked Lisa, cleaning her after like he had me. Then he sent us all to the shower to clean up before giving us to Sam and his slaves.

When we returned to the pool after our shower, he attached our leashes to our collars, then he led us to Sam, Marcia and Chantelle.

"Sam, once upon a time, you purchased two of my slaves when I made a poor decision, but you didn't use them that night as you had every right to, even though the auction was rigged. I was thankful then, because I hadn't come to the realization I've reached now. I want my slaves to enjoy sex with other men. There's no reason for them not to. I'd like to give those same two to you and your slaves for the night, to use however you want. I would like them to be well fucked. They are well trained and can satisfy both men and women equally. I want you to be the last man to use them before our ceremony. I have only one request in return."

"What's that?" Sam asked, puzzled but with a smile on his face.

I wondered if Master would ask for Sam's slaves at some time in return.

"That you return them fresh from the shower and with their asses cleansed by nine AM."

"I can easily promise that. Are you keeping the other one for yourself?"

"Yes. Mostly, she works to satisfy her Domina. Tonight she works to satisfy me."

"I'm sure these two will be more than enough to keep us three satisfied."

Master handed the leashes to Lisa and myself to Sam, then led Rhonda off to the bedroom.

Sam tugged down on our leashes, forcing us to our hands and knees. "Why don't you start by pleasuring my slaves. Julia, on Marcia, Lisa on Chantelle. Give them one orgasm, switch and give them another. Keep doing so until I tell you to stop."

"Yes, Master," we said, going to our assigned tasks. His slaves parted their legs for us, properly wet as slaves should be, both of them cumming within three minutes. We switched and I was licking Chantelle. They were each reaching for their fourth orgasms when I felt Sam push into my cunt.

"Master, may I please cum tonight?" I asked, already close.

"You have my permission to cum as much as you both need to," he replied.

Six more strokes of his cock and I was cumming, maintaining my concentration on Chantelle. When she had her orgasm, Sam pulled out of me and I switched again, Sam staying where he was and entering Lisa when she started on Chantelle.

Marcia was caressing my face as I pleasured her. "Your Master is very generous sharing his two beautiful slaves with others. So different from when we first met."

I couldn't speak, my tongue currently buried deep in her sheathe lapping at her liquid honey. Yes, he was becoming more generous with his slaves, though for the first time, I knew he meant for us to be shared with others and he was coming to terms that we were his and always would be. He could afford to be generous because there were three of us who loved him and even if he shared us, we would find a way for him to receive pleasure in return. Marcia spasmed again and after cleaning her pussy, I moved back to Chantelle who'd cum as well.

Sam still hadn't cum, so he pushed into me again, fucking slow and deep. Chantelle's soft, delicious folds in my mouth, Sam's hard cock in my cunt, heaven, knowing Master was still my Master and all was right in my world. I climaxed, then climaxed again before Chantelle orgasmed on my trained tongue and I had to switch again.

Marcia saying, "When Master cums, I want to lick his sperm from whichever cunt he leaves it in." Me nodding in agreement. I hoped it was me, that he'd last long enough to reach me again. Tasting Marcia's cum again as she shivered through another climax, a slave slut like me. Switching, feeling Sam thrust deep, going faster now, getting close to his release. Cheating a little, trying not to give Chantelle another orgasm until I felt his prick pulse in my pussy, locked to my loins, flooding me with cream, cumming with him. I quickly brought her off, now Sam had cum.

Marcia lying on the ground, ordering me over her in a sixty-nine, lapping her Master's seed from my pussy, squeezing more out each time she made me cum. Lisa was doing the same with Chantelle.

"Enough," Sam ordered. "It's time for bed."

By bed, he didn't mean to sleep, he only meant get comfortable. He had an Alaskan king like we did. We got on the bed and he got in a sixty-nine with Lisa, licking her to two orgasms, while she got him hard again. While they did that, Chantelle, Marcia and I were in a daisy chain, with me licking Marcia and Chantelle licking me, getting the rest of her Master's cum out of me.

Upon giving Lisa her second one, he said, "If I'm going to spend the night with two new women, I have to taste them. Every woman has a unique taste. Julia, you're next. I don't want to cum again yet. If I have to satisfy four women tonight, I have to pace myself."

"The four women can satisfy each other, Master Sam," Lisa said, "and are always happy to do so."

He laughed, "But if I have four cunts to sample. I want to do side by side comparisons, not to mention four lovely asses to sink my prick into."

"If you can fuck four cunts and four asses to orgasm in one night, Master Sam, you'll never see your women stray," I said. "You'd be giving me nine to eleven orgasms in one fucking."

"Who said anything about eight orgasms. I'm thinking three to four more tonight max, maybe a couple more tomorrow morning. I might just line you all up and go hole to hole. Every woman is different. Taste, texture, tightness, wetness. I love when a woman cums on my cock. The ways she contracts and shivers when she cums. It's an exquisite sensation."

Marcia said, "Quit talking and start fucking, I want to feel something in my cunt soon besides a tongue."

Sam laughed and Lisa moved into the daisy chain with the other two and I settled over Sam's face while sucking his hard cock again. I kept him hard enough to start fucking, while he gave me two climaxes. Sam was a good cunt licker, better than Master. Almost as good as Monique. When I commented on it, he laughed and said, with all the lesbians he competed with in keeping his slaves satisfied, he'd had to up his cunt licking game.

Then he did as he said he would, lining us all up ass to ass.

"Marcia," Sam said, "you still have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen, but damn, you've got some stiff competition. You four women are going to be the death of me tonight."

Marcia was on the right side and he pushed into her first, thrust twenty times, three orgasms for her. Moved to Lisa, next to Marcia, twenty deep thrusts in her aroused pussy, giving her two. He'd left me on the edge when licking me, so when he gave me my twenty, I orgasmed as he thrust inside me, then had two more before he ended. Chantelle got two as well. I felt fortunate to be keeping up with the mighty Marcia. Maybe the hood piercing and new jewelry were helping.

"Damn fine cunts, ladies. Prime slave material, all of you. Don't move, I'll be right back."

He gave his cock a short rest while he got a wet towel. When he came back, he started on Chantelle first. Five quick thrusts into her cunt, moved up to her tight star and eased himself in to her back door for fifteen more thrusts. Chantelle climaxed two more times, once from her cunt fucking, the second as he fucked her ass. He used the towel to wipe himself off. I was next.

Five strokes in my pussy, giving me another orgasm, moving up to my bottom, where I got one more. Clit jewelry not helping much there.

"Christ, your ass is tight, Julia," Sam said, as I beamed. "Nearly climaxed myself. I assume Scott fucks your ass, right?"

"Yes, Master. I've been working like a dog to take off my baby weight and get back to fucking form for the ceremony. Plus, our furniture business is in the basement so I've climbed a lot of stairs taking care of Lucas. Every little bit helps."

"If I don't want to pop my rocks too early, I've got to take a quick breather before attempting Lisa. Give me a couple minutes."

"No rush," Lisa said. "I like the anticipation of something so big going up my Hershey highway."

All four of us broke out in laughter. Sam wiped himself off on the towel after a couple minutes, allowing his cock to visibly shrink a bit before lubricating it in Lisa's cunt. She'd also had a chance to cool down some, so she didn't cum when he used her pussy, but climaxed twice while he used her ass.

"Damn, you're tight too," Sam exclaimed.

She raised a hand and said, "Workout partner, same steps, sir."

Sam smacked Marcia's ass, a love tap as he moved down to her. He wiped himself once more. He slammed into Marcia's pussy twice and she climaxed. Three more times to saturate his dick, shifted to her bum and wasn't much more gentle thrusting into her starred sphincter than he'd been fucking her cunt.

"I'm going to keep going until I cum, little slave," he told her. "Try to cum with me."

"Yes, Master," Marcia moaned. "Try giving me a little warning."

Marcia climaxed after ten thrusts, again after twenty. Sam started warning her around twenty-eight he wasn't lasting much longer.

"Three or four more strokes, sir, and I'll be cumming with you."

Sam grunted after two and I could see his prick pulse with his release, but he kept fucking through it and Marcia joined him right after. As soon as she started cumming, Sam froze and let her contractions milk the last of the milk from his balls.

"You look very much in sync, Master Sam. I can see how well you mesh together as a couple," I said.

"Would you like me to clean your ass, Marcia?" Lisa said.

Marcia looked at her. "You'd do that?"

Lisa smiled and said, "Happy to. You look relatively clean. It will only be an exterior job. I'm not quite ready to go drilling for oil."

Marcia laughed and wiggled her bottom. Lisa licked the cum dripping from her bottom, which was rapidly closing after Sam's onslaught. Lisa also cleaned up around Marcia's pussy, giving her another orgasm in the process. Marcia truly was a cum queen.

"How long has it been since you two have been triple penetrated?" I asked Chantelle and Marcia.

"My Caribbean cruise if you're talking three cocks," Marcia said. "If you throw in a dildo, maybe around Christmas."

"Jamais trois, Julia," Chantelle said. "Noel pour deux. Three never, two, around Christmas, like Marcia. There are not often three cocks on the Estate and Monsieur is reluctant to share with men."

"There are three men here now, and many more coming to the festivities tomorrow."

"Are you volunteering your husband, Julia?" Sam smiled.

"He is a good lover, Master, and your slaves would probably enjoy it, but you should choose their partner. There will be two male slaves here. Our three fathers, Master's poker group. Two of them are twins with the thickest cocks I've ever seen, a handsome black man, a nice Chinese American, and at least two other men, though one of them is essentially impotent. Master and our fathers, with the relationship to Brianna and Lucia, are likely to be frequent visitors. This may be a problem for you if you don't want to have any or much future contact with anyone chosen for such an honor as sex with your slaves. Choosing from men other than Master makes it more likely you wouldn't see them again. Someone else from Fresno might be the better choice for you. One of the male slaves is from Portland, Oregon. If he were chosen, you would probably never see him again."

"That's a very interesting view. And the second cock in your scenario?"

"I assumed it would be Master Thornhill as he has already shared your slaves. He should present no difficulties to you."

"Let's say I might be interested in this." Marcia and Chantelle looked at one another. Sam noticed. "And I'm not saying I am yet. How would I pick out the third gentleman in question?"

"You could speak to each of them and see which one you would like best to be your partner in this enterprise. You could let your slaves choose who they might like. If you wanted to leave it completely to chance, you could draw lots between the men you're willing to consider. I merely throw out the possibility posed by the festivities tomorrow. However, the question I just posed was more to say that Lisa and I possess strapless vibrators. For the slave, the best grouping is with the vibrators next to each other in your groin and the real cock in your mouth so you can taste the cum when your Master orgasms. My Master enjoys being in one of our holes with the vibrator going next to his cock, but sucking on plastic is distasteful compared to a real prick. It usually turns into a double penetration instead of a triple. Master loves it though."

"Do you have one of those strapless vibrators with you?" Sam asked.

I smiled. "A slave should always be prepared for what a Master wants. Of course we do. In our room."

"Would you get one for us?"

"Yes, Master Sam. Pleased to."

I gave a slight curtsy and made my way to our room. Master was in bed with Rhonda, spooning from the rear, fucking her cunt from behind, stroking her sensitive nipples. My lesbian slut slave was moaning. They looked up in surprise.

"Pardon, Master. I came to pick up some toys. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, and hopefully, from the sounds she's making, your slave isn't missing you too much."

"She's a sex slave, being fucked. She cannot help herself." I bent over the bed and kissed her. "I'm glad you're enjoying our Master." I kissed Master as well, stroking his inner thigh up to his sack, lightly squeezing the nuggets inside. "Save some energy for tomorrow sir. I expect to be well fucked at our bonding ceremony."

"I'm quite certain you'll be well fucked, slave."

"Promises, promises, sir." I released his balls.

I got two of the strapless vibrators plus chargers. "Carry on." Actually, they'd barely stopped at all.

Returning to Sam's room, I was very pleasantly surprised to find William and Evelyn in the room. My eyebrows raised in query.

"Wouldn't want anyone to have to suck plastic," Sam said in explanation, "and I certainly wanted to try the vibrator buzzing next door."

"Which one of your slaves would you like to try it on first, Master Sam, and which hole do you prefer for yourself?"

"My wife should be first and I'll take her cunt."

Both Masters were erect. Nice, strong cocks.

"Master Sam, please lie down in the center of the bed. Marcia mount him. Chantelle, would you like to fuck your sister slave's ass?"

"Oui, Julia. Très bonne."

"Let me help you put this on." I inserted it in her moist cunt. "You cling with your Kegel's. The button to turn on the vibrator is right here. Wait until you're inside her before turning it on. You'll enjoy it too. Oh, and you should use a little lube to help you get inside her."

"Si'l vous plaît. The bedside table drawer."

Lisa got some lube and handed it to me. I smeared some over the vibrator and dribbled a little over Marcia's puckered star, waiting for her fucking. Chantelle climbed onto the bed and slowly pushed through the ring of her partner.

"Master, please give me permission to cum. I'm going to cum quickly," Marcia moaned.

"Cum," Sam said, and before Chantelle was fully seated in her bottom, she spasmed into the first orgasm. Chantelle finally buried all of it in Marcia's bum. She turned on the vibrator and Marcia climaxed again, or perhaps still, continuing and increasing.

"The only thing she's missing, Master Bill, is a cock to plug the slave's mouth," I said.

William climbed on the bed and Marcia devoured his cock. From then on, it was a pretty regular diet of orgasms for Marcia. She couldn't speak for the prick in her mouth, but the litany of moans and squeals and squeaks as she climaxed were many and varied.

"Master," Evelyn asked. "May I try this too."

"Of course, if the batteries last long enough."

"I brought the chargers," I replied. "They can recover as quickly as you will, Master Bill."

He laughed, driving into Marcia's mouth. She easily took every inch of him, no matter she was cumming constantly.

"Evelyn, if you like, Lisa can fuck you with the other one," I said.

"Please. Master, may your slave cum?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes, you may cum, slave, as much as you like for the rest of the night."

"Thank you, Master."

Lisa donned the other strapless and bent Evelyn over the side of the bed. After penetrating her pussy, Lisa turned it on and Evelyn jumped.

"Oh, my! That feels very nice," she moaned.

Before long, she was joining Marcia in cumming, as were Lisa and Chantelle, the operators. Since I had nothing better to do and knew how responsive Marcia was to verbal suggestion, I began pinching her nipples.

"Do you like being airtight, slave; a cock in every hole?" I asked. "What if your Master lets you have three live cocks filling your slut holes tomorrow? What if you were fucked in front of everyone who was there for our ceremony, most of them strangers to you? Everyone watching you, seeing you for the slave slut you are instead of a deputy sheriff."

I kept up the quiet commentary, whispering lewd suggestions to her as she was fucked. Marcia's moans became more frantic, her orgasms speeding up.

Finally, I said, "What if one of the people fucking you is a stranger, someone you've never met. The first time you meet him is when he shoves his cock in your mouth?"

Her back arched and she screamed as she was hit with an intense orgasm. Her nipples were throbbing under my fingers and Sam groaned and joined her, his cum spilling from her cunt, he pumped so much in. As soon as her contractions started dying, William grabbed her hair and held himself just inside her mouth as he spewed out his cream. Marcia gobbled up every drop, swallowing rapidly. His orgasm over, I told Chantelle to turn off the vibrator and Marcia collapsed against her Master's chest.

She was breathing hard, huge gulps of air. "Holy fuck," she panted. "That was wonderful. Your commentary kept me quite engaged, Julia."

"Monsieur, I would like this for myself," Chantelle said, pulling out of Marcia's bottom.

"I'll need a moment to rest," Sam replied. "That was quite draining. I think with you, I'd like the vibrator in your cunt while I fuck your ass; see what that's like."

"Whatever you want, Monsieur."

Lisa stopped fucking Evelyn, pulling out of her now her Master was done. She was panting as well. The strapless was quite effective in giving sluts such as ourselves orgasms.

"Chantelle," William said, "perhaps you could open a bottle of 2003 Latour Bordeaux I have in my room and give everyone a small glass while we rest?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers