A Taste of Slavery Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I expect a certain amount of decorum since this is my home. Decorum does not include no fucking. Public sex is likely to occur in front of you. Scott said you were warned of that as well. Decorum does include no drunken, rowdy behavior, touching or harming of my property, including slaves, or pressing your unwanted attentions on others. Several people here have been raped and we don't tolerate forced sex under any circumstances. There are a couple police officers here who will make arrests, if you aren't hurt first. Several of the women have taken self defense and will protect themselves and others. What I want is for everyone to have a good, SAFE time. Dominant's are responsible for their slaves as well as themselves including what sex they're allowed to participate in. Everyone else is responsible for themselves.

"We have a wide assortment of food and beverages available today, served throughout the day. If you have a hard time holding your liquor or controlling yourself under its effects, please choose other beverages to partake of. Monique will lead you to the pool area where we will be holding the ceremonies starting around ten. We have lockers set up for those who wish to store their clothing. Other than the rules as I've described, welcome. I'll take a few moments later to greet you individually later."

The rest of the slaves quickly shed their clothes before everyone followed Monique to the pool. Brianna greeted my parents and Chen, both of whom she'd met before. Father and Chen offered to introduce her to the others they knew. One of the bus drivers got off the bus to speak to me, his eyes wandering from one naked person to another. He was a youngish, fairly good looking Hispanic, about 5-8.

"We're supposed to be back here at nine tonight to pick everyone up again, right?"

"Do you have anywhere else you have to be?" I asked.

"No, we were just heading back to the motel to watch some tube."

The other driver was a middle-aged black fellow, solidly built. He was standing at his door listening to our conversation. What were another couple men, I thought.

"If you don't have anything you need to do and company policy doesn't prohibit it, why don't you stay. I'd prefer you don't drink any alcohol since we're entrusting so many lives to your care, and I expect you to behave as a good ambassador for your company. If you think you can act properly as guests, I don't have a problem with it."

The two men looked at each other for the moment, deciding what they should do. The black fellow nodded his head first and the Hispanic guy turned to me and said, "Gracias, seńor."

"My name is Scott, and these are my submissives, Julia, Lisa and Rhonda," I said, introducing my slaves.

"My name is Rodrigo," he said, pointing to his name tag on his livery uniform, "and that hombre is Lester." He pointed to his co-worker who nodded his head in greeting.

"Why don't you come with me and join the others around the pool. My slaves have to get ready for the upcoming ceremony."

******