A Taste of Slavery Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master fed us, securing our hands behind our backs first, wanting us to know we were fully his. We knelt at his feet so it was relatively easy to do. It took longer to eat that way, but the food was too good to gobble down anyway. We could savor each bite he fed us. Most of the slaves were eating on pads or cushions. Only Lucia, due to her late term pregnancy, and Monique, as Brianna's wife, had seats at the table. Brianna's slaves were serving, five at a time, for twenty minutes, then they were allowed to eat while five more took their place. It made for a short period on duty and time to eat themselves.

When he finished feeding us, Master didn't pet and caress us as he usually did. Instead he picked me up suddenly as I whooped in surprise and laid me on my back on the table. He pulled up the bottom of my dress exposing my pussy to everyone seated at the table.

"I did promise nothing harder than a tongue in you tonight. Spread your legs, slave," he ordered.

"Yes, Master."

I spread my legs as he ordered and he dined on my cunt right in front of everyone. It's not like I hadn't been fucked in front of everyone today. I had no problem with public fucking, not amongst this crowd anyway. He didn't often lick us. He didn't need to. It was something we did for each other. Not that he didn't know how, merely unnecessary, as it was our responsibility to please him, not the other way around. He ate me out until I had two orgasms. It didn't take long. I was a sex slave. When my trembling stopped, he pulled me off the table and replaced me with Lisa. Her dress was likewise pulled up to her waist and Master had her spread her legs. Lisa responded as easily as I did, moaning in front of the others as she spasmed on his tongue.

When Rhonda replaced Lisa, he had no need to raise her dress. It was so short, it covered nothing. As soon as she spread her legs, she was bared before us all.

"I too wish to honor your service and I neglected to tell you how much I love you, Rhonda. As soon as I am done giving you your orgasms, your Domina will give you three more."

"Yes, Master."

Master gave her three orgasms, the last after pouring a little of the Cristal on her cleft, letting it run from her clit to her ass. He turned her over to me, who gladly gave her three more.

Getting up from the table, Master moved around it until he was standing behind Lucia. He rested his hands on her shoulders, kissed her forehead, and addressed everyone again.

"As most of you know, Lucia was instrumental in saving the lives of my wife, Julia, my paramour, Lisa, and my unborn son, Lucas. She is the reason we named our son Lucas. She is Brianna's slave, but was staying with us in Fresno to undergo treatment for something tragic in her past. She was attempting to get pregnant. I was the man fortunate enough to provide the seed which successfully gave her the child she so desperately wanted.

"The child will legally be Brianna's, but I wish to acknowledge before everyone here, I recognize the child is also my responsibility. I will do all I can for the child, including being one of its father figures. I acknowledge my debt of gratitude to Lucia and promise to her now that if she or her child ever needs anything from me, no matter what, I will do whatever is in my power to grant it. She will always hold a special place in my heart. I would ask my parents to be the grandparents this child lost when her parents were killed, to love her unconditionally as they do Lucas, to stand by her when she needs it. Will you do so, Dan and Sandra?"

"It's not even a question you need to ask, son. The child will be ours to spoil just as Lucas is," Dan replied.

"Cindy, do you promise me to be the beloved aunt to her baby, nurture and protect it as you do Lucas?"

"I do, Master Scott."

"Brianna, as the child's legal guardian, if ever you need anything from me, will you promise to ask it of me?"

"I promise, Scott."

"Lucia, you will always hold a very important piece of my heart. I'd like you to have this token of my love and affection for all you've done for me at risk of your own life."

Zoe handed him a box from which he removed a necklace. I hadn't realized Master was going to do this. I thought it a wonderful idea.

"Since our child is scheduled to be born in June, the gem is Alexandrite, the birthstone for children born in June. This necklace was designed to have other gems attached to it. If you should be fortunate enough to bear other children, their birthstones may also be added to this necklace to commemorate each of them. Since your Mistress makes jewelry, I have no doubt she can add to it as necessary."

Master fastened the necklace around her neck and kissed her forehead again.

"Should you have any other children, regardless who the father is, I will always stand ready to help in any way I can as my debt to you can never truly be repaid. Lucia, I thank you from the depths of my heart for everything you did to protect my family. Without you, the ceremony we had today could never have occurred."

Lucia was crying. So was I and a lot of the other people dining. She reached up and caressed Master's cheek.

"Thank you, Master Scott."

People started clapping and soon everyone was clapping, then standing, acknowledging our beautiful Lucia, who truly was the Saint of the song. She smiled, cried, laughed, every emotion of love visible on her face as she accepted their accolades. Lisa, Rhonda and I got up and surrounding her, kissed her, laughing and crying as she was, then Master's parents and Cindy joined us to hug her and gently touch her swollen belly, ripe with Master's child. There was no blessing too great to be bestowed on her as far as I was concerned.

Dinner was starting to break up. People moved away from the table and Brianna's slaves started clearing the dishes. Perhaps people had been stimulated by the days events. I saw Sharon having sex with her husband by the pool and surprise, surprise, Lester was plowing into Regina. For the first time I was seeing the size of his monster. I felt like I was looking at a horse.

"You didn't tell me about this part of the ceremony, Scott," Brianna said, smiling affectionately.

"Not all secrets had to be revealed to accomplish them, Brianna. How much do I owe you for this little shindig?"

"Not a thing, Scott. It's taken care of."

"Come on, Brianna. The champagne alone had to be five thousand, even if you got it discounted for a bulk purchase. The food had to run into the thousands, not to mention the services you've provided including the use of your bed tonight. I can't let you pay for all of it. It was mostly my ceremony and most of the guests are my guests."

"That would be my doing, Scott," Bill said. "You'll find I've also taken care of the hotel bills and bus transportation."

"William, I don't need your help for that. It's not necessary, really."

"Not necessary, but I want to do it. It's only money, and I ..."

"Have tons of it," Shasta said laughing. "What's he going to do with it all if he can't share it with his friends. It makes him feel good, Scott. Are you going to deny him the little pleasure he gets in his life aside from fucking beautiful slaves and hopefully, less beautiful Mistresses?"

William laughed, turning to see Shasta and Sean behind him.

"You don't do yourself justice, Shasta. You're every bit as beautiful as anyone else here. Do you want to start now?"

"Please."

"I notice your slave isn't wearing his cock cage, Shasta," Master said, "and has an erection. Did you give him permission to have an erection?"

"No. I let him relieve himself with one of your slaves, but he got hard again later and was suffering greatly, so I removed it. I still haven't allowed him to cum."

"Mistress Dark usually trains her slaves better than this. Perhaps he needs to be sent back to her for retraining?" Master suggested.

"You hear that, slave. Is that what you want? Be sent back to Mistress Dark for retraining?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then you better lose your erection now 'cause I'm going to put your cage back on until you're told you can fuck."

"Yes, Mistress."

Within less than half a minute, his cock was hanging limp and Shasta put his cage back on.

Bill laughed. "When we spoke earlier, Shasta, I suggested I worked well with Sam and you were agreeable, but I'd like to make this as comfortable for you as I can make it. Would you prefer to work with Scott instead?"

"If it's no trouble for you, Mr. Thornhill," Shasta said, looking at Master. "I'd prefer Scott."

"I'm sorry, Shasta," Master said. "I have an agreement with my slaves I can only fuck other slaves. Fucking non-slaves is a violation of our agreement."

"Master," I said. "We changed our agreement already this morning. I don't see any reason we can't change it further. You're allowing both slaves and non-slaves to fuck us. If Shasta would prefer your cock to someone else, I don't have an objection."

"Neither do I, Master," Lisa added. "I'd like to see you fuck Shasta. She's made us lick her cunt often enough. Plug her good, I say."

"I wanted to spend some time with you three, now the ceremony is over," Master protested.

"We have the rest of our lives together, sir. I don't begrudge Mistress Shasta the use of your cock at all. It will be tomorrow before I need another cock anyway," I said. "Soft wet tongues will be plenty for me. I have my sister slaves for that. In fact, take Brianna's bed. It's got more room for the four or more people you'll have on the bed."

"Are you sure?"

"I don't wish to deny you anything, Master. I encourage you to help Shasta experience her first triple penetration. Every woman who enjoys sex should experience it at least once in their life. You'll be gentle and help ensure she has the most pleasurable experience she can."

"Then I'd be honored to help you Shasta," Master told her.

"Good slaves," Shasta commented.

"Very good slaves," he said. "The very best."

"My own is forgetting his training. He seems to think he has a right to my body now as opposed to me having a right to his, if and when I want it. When I attempt to go on dates, he tries to tempt me into staying home with him. He thinks he should be the only source of my pleasure with men, whereas your slaves seek to allow and encourage you to take pleasure with any woman you choose as they did tonight. This slave thinks he should get me all to himself."

"That is definitely improper slave behavior," Master said. "My slaves know they may receive pleasure only when it suits me, not them. Because there are three of them, they're forced to share, and like tonight, want me to be satisfied by any means possible whether it's with them or another woman. What about your slave, Bill?"

"Although she knows she must always be ready to satisfy me, her needs are secondary to mine. They are only granted when I choose to grant them. Do you object to my having sex with Shasta, Evelyn?"

"No, Master. I would like both you and Mistress Shasta to enjoy yourselves tonight. It's not my place to suggest otherwise."

"He needs to learn his needs are insignificant compared to yours, Shasta," Master suggested. "I would advise making him watch while three men fuck you, filling all three of your holes. Let him sit in his cock cage watching you take your pleasure without him. Don't let him have sex again until he demonstrates the proper subservience and respect a Mistress deserves."

"Damn, you're right. I've been too lenient with him, primarily because he's been the only source of sex I have. Cutting him off was cutting me off too, like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. But I've not only got you gentlemen, I'm sure if I get real desperate, I can get Jerry, Chen or them two big boys you play poker with to plug my cunt. Fuck, for that matter, your slaves be happy to fuck me with a big strap on or lick my cunt. Maybe I let that Lester fellow fuck me. Invite him over after he done bringing us home tomorrow. He had a real nice cock."

Sean was becoming increasingly agitated at the thought of being cut off by his Mistress. He still hadn't learned he didn't possess a Mistress, she possessed him.

"Exactly," Master said. "Bill, I'm sure Sam is still available for this isn't he."

"He said he'd enjoy fucking Shasta. Was looking forward to it," Bill said.

"Mr. Thornhill, could you please see if Sam is still available and hasn't made other plans?" Shasta asked.

"Mistress, please," Sean begged. "I'll do better. Please let me be part of your first triple penetration."

"Nope. I been telling you to get in line for a week. I'm not your fucking girlfriend. I'm your Mistress. You want sex again in the near future, your attitude got to change. I won't put up with this shit anymore. You wearing that cock cage the next three days and it ain't comin' off for nothin'. Where's Sam? He got other plans now, we find some other guy."

"I'll get him, Master," Lisa said and ran off to find him.

"Slave, you come with, only to watch me get fucked," Shasta said.

"Master," Evelyn said, "You mentioned I might be with two other gentleman tonight in your absence. I thought one would be Sam and someone else?"

"No. Completely different men for you. Wait here."

"Yes, sir."

Evelyn appeared nervous. At the moment, she didn't even know who she'd be fucking and her Master wouldn't be there with her.

William returned with Jerry and Chen. Evelyn's eyes grew wide at the sight of Jerry in particular. He wasn't fully erect and his cock was substantial. Certainly not Lester's size, but larger than Bill or Sam, though not by much.

"This is Jerry and Chen. Since you've never had sex with anyone who wasn't white, I want both of these men to fuck you, using every one of your slave holes," William said, stroking her face.

Evelyn shivered. "Master, no disrespect intended, but I barely know these men, or their slaves."

"I've spoken to them and I'm sure they'll treat you with kindness and care."

"If it will make you more comfortable, Evelyn," I said, "I know both of these men well and I will accompany you if you're nervous fucking strangers for the first time."

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Please, thank you. I would like that very much."

William added his own thanks. Lisa returned with Sam.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Mister Sam," Shasta said. "My slave misbehavin' and I don't want to reward his behavior. If you're still willing, I'd like you to be the third for my triple penetration."

Sam looked at Shasta, his eyes moving up and down her body. You could see his cock flooding with blood, getting longer and harder. "I'd be happy to participate," he said. "Give me a moment to free up my slaves up and I'll be right back."

I whispered to Evelyn, "Why don't we have another glass of the champagne your Master paid for, to help calm your nerves."

"Yes, please."

I kissed her and led her to the alcohol table, getting another glass of the bubbly for both of us.

I spoke quietly to her while we sipped our champagne, "Jerry and Chen were among two of the first men I ever fucked other than my Master," I said. "They're both gentle, excellent lovers who will make sure you're well pleasured."

"Jerry is so big," she whispered.

"Not much bigger than Sam or my Master when he's fully erect. He just looks bigger before he has an erection. Your Master saw how you responded last night when I talked to you about big black cocks fucking you. He wants you to experience the reality as opposed to what your racially biased conditioning has informed you. Of course, you'll be expected to pleasure their slaves as well, but you should be used to licking cunts by now. Janet is the pregnant one. She just married Chen in February. Reneé is the slim slave who belongs to Jerry. They're getting married next month. I'll make sure you're kept tidy after they fuck you."

I pointed to Lester, still fucking Regina, plowing her hard. "Be thankful it's not Lester. He truly does have the cock of your black nightmares."

She followed my pointing finger. "I can't believe you were fucked with that thing."

"I couldn't either, but I climaxed constantly as he was fucking me. Come on. I'll prove to you it's no different than any other cock."

We walked back to Jerry and Chen. Master, Sam and William had already left with Shasta and Sean. Jerry was a gentleman. Realizing how nervous Evelyn was, he took her hand, bowed over it and kissed it.

"Mrs. Thornhill, I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Jerry Evans and this is my slave, Reneé. My very good friend, Chen Wang, and his slave, Janet will be joining us. I shall endeavor to ensure your time with us is both pleasurable and fun."

Evelyn gave a little curtsy in return. "Thank you, Master Jerry. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. Master Chen, thank you."

"Since we have no beds available to us, we set up a few cushions in this secluded area over here," Chen said.

"If you wait a moment, Masters, let me see if I can get us a room," I said.

"Certainly," Jerry said, "a bed would be more comfortable."

"Since my Master is using Brianna's bed, our bed would be available to us," Evelyn said shyly.

"Lead the way," Jerry said, holding her hand still.

Evelyn led us towards the guest house and her bedroom.

******

SCOTT

Julia seemed to have the matter of Evelyn in hand. I told my other two slaves to enjoy themselves in whatever way they could for the next couple hours. Sam suggested Marcia and Chantelle might be up for some fun and games. They left to look for them. Bill and I led Shasta and Sean to Brianna's bedroom. No one had to get undressed. We didn't even need much encouragement. All three of us were stimulated at the idea of breaking Shasta in for her first airtight experience.

"Go stand in the corner, slave," Shasta ordered.

"If I might offer a suggestion," I said, "when I fuck someone new, my slaves like to assist me in putting my cock in the new person. It's a lesson in subservience. Julia did it the first time I fucked Lisa. They both helped me fuck Rhonda the first time. Perhaps Sean should help prepare you for our cocks, watch up close as we fuck you."

Shasta smiled. "Yeah. That sound right."

"We're here to give you the best possible experience, Shasta," Bill said. "Who do you want on the bottom fucking your cunt?"

"If it's okay with you, Mr. Thornhill. I'd like you on the bottom. I'd like to be facing you."

"While you suck my cock to get it wet for you, have Sean lick your pussy until you're nice and wet."

"I don't think he need to lick me to get me wet. I been thinking about this all day. Pretty wet already. I'll suck you though."

She stuck two fingers in her pussy, then pulled them out, demonstrating she was indeed quite wet. Shasta sat on the bed and grabbing Bill's cock, drew him into her mouth, topping off his erection and soaking his prick in saliva. I was impressed with how deep she was taking him in her mouth. For a non-slave, she was doing great. Whoever ended up in her mouth wouldn't be disappointed. Bill lay back on the bed and Shasta climbed over his prick, easing herself down his length.

"You got a damn fine dick, Mr. Thornhill. Feels mighty fine inside me."

"Shasta, considering I now have my cock in your cunt, could you please call me Bill instead of Mr. Thornhill?"

"Yes, Bill, real nice cock. Fills me up good. Sam, would you mind fucking my ass? I don't need to tell you to go gentle, do I?"

"Not at all, Shasta. Sean, lick your Mistress's ass and prepare her for my prick," Sam ordered.

Sean climbed on the bed and Bill parted her buttocks. Sean's tongue worked up and down her crease, even delving into her bunghole to prepare her. Sam had taken some lube out of the nightstand and was greasing his cock, standing rigidly at attention. Sam told him to get out of the way, but to watch closely as he penetrated her ass. Sean was silently weeping, but he watched as Sam put the head of his cock against Shasta's crinkled star and exert pressure. It slowly parted for the crown, Shasta moaning as he steadily went deeper and deeper.