A Taste of Slavery Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn stroked the length of it a couple times, causing a pearly bead of pre-cum to form on the tip. Her pink tongue extended and she tasted it, licking the bead from the black head. Evelyn looked up at him and Jerry nodded, putting his hand on her head.

"Open your mouth, slave," he said, calmly. "Suck my cock."

"Yes, Master." Her mouth opened and he slid his prick inside her. He kept his hand on her head, not forcing her over his cock, merely reminding her of its presence. She slid over halfway down on her first attempt, leaving the part she'd caressed glistening with her saliva.

"Good. Deeper now," he urged. His hand moved down her cheek, caressing her face.

She went further, taking three quarters of his mast. I sat up, leaving Reneé for the moment. I crawled up the bed beside her. Evelyn's eyes were closed.

"It tastes like any other cock, doesn't it Evelyn? Steely hard and velvety soft at the same time. Responding to your touch, swelling in your mouth. Are you wet, Evelyn? Do you feel your body preparing itself to be fucked?"

Evelyn moaned. I reached down and touched her naked sex. She moaned again, dripping, her sex swollen and needy, her nipples hard nuggets. She still hadn't opened her eyes; afraid of what she might see, perhaps?

"Cup his balls, Evelyn. Feel how heavy they are, how much cum they contain?"

Her hand reaching out, touching his leg, sliding up it until she found his sack. She moaned again.

"Take him deeper, Evelyn. Swallow all of his cock."

Jerry groaned when she got most of him down her throat, swallowing to take him all. She caressed his nuts, rolling the testes in her hand.

"Just a little bit more," I urged, "and you'll have all of him."

She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth, took a couple deep breaths and drove herself down his meaty shaft, swallowing rapidly. She buried her lips in his pubic hair, fully engulfing his prick. It became easier for her. Up, down, up, down, licking the veins surrounding his stalk, lodging his plum shaped crown in her throat each time. Jerry was getting closer. Every movement, every sound he made, the twitching of his sack, warned of the eruption coming.

"Look up and open your eyes, Evelyn. Watch the man fucking your mouth," I ordered.

She looked up, opened her eyes; saw the tall, dark, hard man in front of her, one of her small, white, hands cupping his full black sack, his cock disappearing under her nose and into her mouth. Jerry smiled and released a torrent of cum into her mouth, so much she struggled to keep up with it, sucking madly to take it all, moaning all the while. For close to half a minute, his cock pulsed, gradually slowing.

"Share it with his slave," I said. "Let her taste her Master."

Reneé quickly joined us and they kissed, Evelyn passing some of his seed to her.

"Tastes just like any other cum, doesn't it, Evelyn, thick and salty."

"Yes," she gasped breathlessly. "Just like other cum."

"Now you should thank the two slaves for sharing their Masters. Lick their cunts like a good little girl."

The Masters would need a little time to recover before they could fuck her other holes. Might as well put it to good use. I offered to get refreshments for the men.

"More of that champagne for me," Jerry said. "That's great stuff."

"Same here," Chen said.

I fetched a tray with six flutes of the Cristal, walking carefully back to avoid spilling any. I met Marcia, Chantelle, Rhonda and Lisa going back to Sam's.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"I'm helping Evelyn with her fucking by Jerry and Chen, though I doubt she needs much help anymore. Her nerves calmed substantially after Jerry refused to fuck Wendy. Now, I'm just getting refreshments while everyone takes a break."

"What do you mean Jerry refused to fuck my sister, Domina?" Rhonda asked.

"Well, it's much more convoluted than that. She initially asked me to make love to her. She thinks she might be a lesbian like you. The others were pretty much ready to break her in, including me, incidentally. But Jerry pretty much showed he wasn't a heartless bastard, the rapist and pillager Evelyn feared he might be, when he found out Wendy was a virgin. He told her she should find someone her own age to fall in love with and have sex with the first time, not just have sex because she was curious and didn't know if she was a lesbian or not. He told her to talk to you if she wanted to know what sex with a woman is like. I'll tell you the whole story later. What about you?"

"Want to get more comfortable on the bed," Marcia said. "I like to lie down while I'm eating nookie."

"So Evelyn had her first black cock," Chantelle said. "How did that go?"

"Only to suck so far, but it went well. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Evelyn climaxed when he spurted in her mouth. She was so fucking wet when she was sucking him, she was dripping. Have you heard anything regarding Shasta's airtight adventure?"

"Nothing so far," Lisa said.

"I wouldn't mind watching Evelyn get fucked by Jerry," Chantelle said. "He reminds me of the black deputy I fucked in Fort Myers, a friend of Marcia's, before all this happened." She kissed Marcia.

"It will get awful crowded in her bedroom if we all go in there," I said. "There's five people in there already, six including me, although if you want to help me pleasure the two slaves, I'm sure we could squeeze you in somehow."

Chantelle got a gleam in her eye. "Do you think?"

"Well, not on the bed. It's only a king size, but there are a couple chairs in there."

Chantelle looked at Marcia. "Go ahead. Lisa and Rhonda can keep me company without you."

"Oui, merci, madame."

Chantelle helped me open the doors. When we got the room, Evelyn was between Janet's parted legs licking cunt, while Chen fucked hers from behind. I wasn't surprised. Chen was usually the first to recover after cumming. Chantelle knocked lightly to announce our presence. The three on the bed didn't care. Jerry was seated in one of the easy chairs with Reneé on his lap, kissing and caressing her. I handed them their champagne, set the tray on the bureau and took a glass myself.

"I'm sorry Chantelle, I don't have any for you."

"We have a bottle in the fridge. I can get some if I want some."

Evelyn started cumming, moaning like the slave she was as she did so.

"I'm going to switch from your cunt to your ass," Chen said. "I'm wet enough to do it without lube. Rub Janet's belly if that's okay with you?"

Evelyn rubbed tummy and Chen pulled out and eased into Evelyn's bottom. She moaned again, penetrated anew in a different location. She climaxed twice more before Chen grunted, emptying himself into her back door.

Chen smacked her bottom playfully. "You have some prime ass, Mrs. Thornhill. Your husband is a lucky man. I'll take some champagne now."

Chantelle got him a washcloth so he could clean off. I handed Chen his bubbly.

"This is great stuff. How the hell did Scott afford all this?"

"We have Evelyn's husband to thank for this. For some reason, he decided to pay for everything."

Evelyn rolled out from between Janet's legs, her face smeared with cum.

"Pays for the party and lets us fuck his wife. Your Master is a prince, slave."

I handed Evelyn a glass of Cristal. "This champagne goes very well with cum, Evelyn."

"Just like the wine last night," she laughed.

"But this goes better with girl cum. I forgot you shouldn't be drinking alcohol, Janet. Can Chantelle have your glass and I'll get you some ice water?"

"That's fine," she said as her Master helped her off the bed.

"I'll get the water," Chantelle said. "I know where everything is."

"Bring your phone," I whispered.

"Who do you want to call?" Chantelle whispered back.

"Not call, photos." I pointed to Evelyn and Jerry, his cock getting hard again. "Evelyn might appreciate a memento of her first black fucking."

Chantelle smiled and disappeared. She was back a few minutes later with ice water and her phone.

Reneé was climbing onto the bed and spreading her legs. Evelyn crawled up between them.

"Thank you for letting your Master fuck me," Evelyn said before dipping her head into Reneé's lovely, liquid folds.

"Oh, God," Reneé moaned. "You're welcome."

Jerry watched for a few minutes as his slave was pleasured, letting her enjoy Evelyn's tongue before she got distracted. Eventually, he got on the bed behind her. Placing his prick at the gate of her pussy, he slowly pushed into Evelyn's cunt. She climaxed before he was halfway in.

She squealed, then moaned, "Fuck me. Fuck me with your big, black cock."

Jerry grinned, then slammed the rest of the way inside her, making her jump. I pointed to the rutting couple and Chantelle nodded and started taking pictures, moving around them to catch the action from every angle including one from beneath his swinging sack.

After she took twenty or so pictures, I pointed to Janet and said, "You take care of her since I'm unsure if your Master wants you fucking men, I'll take care of Chen."

"I thought I was done for the night," Chen said. "I've used all three of her holes."

"If you can get hard again, Master Chen. Maybe you and Jerry can fuck her together, him in her cunt and you in her ass."

Chen grinned. "A double penetration, huh? Why not. If you suck me, I'll get hard again."

I dropped to my knees and worked on his limp prick. Within five minutes, he was ready to go.

I climbed on the bed and kissed Jerry.

"Master Jerry, Chen is erect again. Perhaps this slave would enjoy your cock in her slave cunt and Chen's cock in her ass?"

"Evelyn, would you like both of us to fuck you?" Jerry asked.

"Please, yes," she said. "I want both of you fucking me."

Jerry lay down and picked Evelyn up like she was a feather, lowering her onto his stiff shaft. "I'm cumming," she whimpered, shuddering as she sank down over his black prick. Chen climbed onto the bed behind her. Chantelle handed him some lube because Evelyn's ass was going to be a lot tighter this time around, and his cock wasn't drenched in her fluids. He spread some on her rosebud, and more over his prick.

He waited until she was climaxing again before thrusting into her bottom, increasing the tempo and intensity of her orgasmic waves. I pointed to them fucking and Chantelle took some more pictures. Evelyn was cumming easily and often given the ecstatic sounds emanating from her throat.

******

SCOTT

It took twenty minutes to say goodbye to the people who were leaving. Shasta, Sam and Bill went with me, saying our goodbyes to everyone. The buses were leaving the estate at 10:30 and they'd start back to Fresno at one the next day, giving everyone a chance to sleep late and recover from today's wild activities. I suspected most of the guests had fucked fairly frequently over the course of the day. It's hard not becoming aroused yourself when everyone around you is fucking like minks.

Shasta was staying the night with William and Jerry had his own transportation, so he could leave anytime he liked. My slaves and I were spending the night as we still had things to accomplish tomorrow, Lisa's new piercing for one. I'd probably leave around four. I didn't expect traffic back to Fresno to be particularly bad.

When I said goodbye to Wendy, she asked if I knew where Rhonda was so she say goodbye before she left. I told her I didn't know, but Sam remembered he'd told them to look for Chantelle and Marcia to keep them company, so it was possible they were at the guest house. Wendy went with us as we walked to Sam's.

As soon as we entered the house, the noises of enthusiastic fucking filled our ears. A slave was hoarsely screaming, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me!"

Someone obviously was fucking her because the sounds of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh accompanied her cries. We followed the sounds of the noise and came to Bill's bedroom. As soon as we could see into the bedroom, everything was clear. Jerry was lying on the bed with Evelyn mounted on his shaft, riding him hard. Chen was lodged in her pucker, trying to keep up, largely successfully. Janet was seated in one chair with Chantelle pleasuring her and Reneé was seated in another, Julia licking her. The room stank of sex. It was obvious multiple people had cum and cum frequently. No one noticed us standing in the doorway, either facing away, or with their eyes dreamily closed.

Bill's fist clenched and his jaw tightened. It was one thing to know something was supposed to be happening and another to see it in the flesh. I pulled him back into the hall and held him against the wall.

"I know it's a hard thing to see, but this is what you wanted to happen, remember? You wanted your slave to enjoy some sex and from the sounds of it, she is. It's okay. She's a slave. Slaves enjoy sex, more than you or I may ever know. It doesn't mean she doesn't love you."

His jaw started to unclench and he relaxed his fists.

"Okay."

"We were going to provide her with a triple penetration, tonight? She's two thirds of the way there. Only her mouth is empty. Why don't you go in there and fill it for her? Make it complete?"

Bill nodded.

"You've made her happy, Bill. Make her happier yet."

Janet and Reneé had noticed the others standing in the doorway. No one else had. Wendy was goggle eyed. This might be the closest she'd ever stood to people fucking, and it was a lot of fucking. William went into the room and when he approached the bed, Chen and Jerry finally saw him. They actually had the wherewithal to slow down a little, suddenly realizing they were fucking the man's wife in front of him. Bill held his finger to his lips in the universal signal to keep quiet and encouraged them to keep going. He climbed on the bed and the first Evelyn knew he was in the room, his cock was pushing against her lips. She opened her eyes and saw her Master in front of her watching her get fucked royally.

Wide eyed, she opened her mouth and felt her Master fill it. She sighed, a smile on her face and started sucking. Bill caressed her face.

This was Sam's house, so I ignored him. He could do what he liked, but the others I nudged out the door.

"We don't have to watch," I said. "Let's look for Rhonda."

Wendy, Shasta and I found Marcia, Lisa and Rhonda in Sam's room. Rhonda was lying on the bed with Marcia riding her face and Lisa between her legs. Once again, Wendy was confronted with a close up view of sex taking place, this time with her sister at center stage.

I cleared my throat and two pairs of eyes turned to me. Rhonda was buried under Marcia's hips, so she didn't know who was there.

"Rhonda," I said, "your sister wants to say goodbye before she leaves."

Rhonda's legs snapped shut like a steel trap, and she struggled out from under Marcia. Her face was covered with cum, probably from both ladies. They all wore it like a badge of pride.

"Wendy," Rhonda said. "How are you doing?"

"Very well, thank you. Not quite as good as you apparently."

Rhonda grinned. "No, I suppose not. What's this I hear about you wanting to fuck my Domina?"

This was news to me. My ears pricked up.

"It's a long story and the bus is about to leave."

"Master, would it be okay if Wendy spends the night with us and we give her a ride home tomorrow? I think I need to spend some time talking to her. I understand she's experiencing some confusion about her sexuality."

"I have no objection. We have the big bed tonight. She does realize we sleep in the nude, I hope."

"She does now, sir."

"Tell the bus drivers they have two less returning tonight. Wendy and Shasta are both staying."

"What about Sean, Jerry and Chen and their two slaves?" Lisa asked.

"Sean is leaving. He's being punished. Jerry has his car here and he can give Chen and the slaves a lift. Tell the bus driver he can leave without Chen and Janet as well."

"Right away, sir. Wendy, stay here until I come fetch you."

"This is where all the action is. I'm unlikely to find a better show elsewhere."

Rhonda flashed a smile at her and rushed off.

Sam came back to his room. "They're still going at it. Everyone is still going at it. I lost count of how many times Evelyn orgasmed."

"Good, sir," Marcia said. "Every slave should enjoy it at least once."

"Maybe more," Sam said. "How would you like to have another one?"

"Master?"

"I'm serious. I'm beginning to think I've been less than generous with both you and Chantelle. I know it is related to my previous marriage, but you've never given me a reason to doubt how much you love me, nor has Chantelle. In addition to Brianna, Monique, and Evelyn, my two hall pass women, and all the women who have wanted to get pregnant, you've allowed me to have sex with Cindy, Julia, Lisa and just tonight, Shasta. You've been more than magnanimous in allowing me sex with other women and other than a blow job to George, the only men you've been with since our marriage are Morris, now deceased, and William. I consider it to be an uneven exchange. I may never be able to be as open as you are because of what happened with the ex, but after Scott ensured you weren't fucked by a lot of men today, I believe him to be both worthy enough and trustworthy enough to trust him with my two most precious possessions. I want him to join Bill and I in making you airtight again. I'm hoping it can happen this weekend. He said he'd give me his answer tomorrow morning. Do you want to fuck him?"

Watching her sprawled out on the bed with cum on her face and listening to Sam discuss his plans for her triple penetration had done quite a lot for my libido. I'd felt my cock growing as he spoke and when Marcia turned her eyes on me after Sam asked her if she wanted to fuck me, it made my prick twitch.

"Are you certain, Master?" Marcia asked while watching me.

"As certain as I can be over anything else in this world."

"I believe I would enjoy fucking Master Scott, sir." My cock twitched again and it was now sticking straight out from my groin. "Just out of curiosity, Master Scott. You seem interested in fucking me, and I assume Chantelle as well." She started rubbing one of her breasts, then slid her hand down to her pussy, still quite messy from riding Rhonda's face. "Why did you delay your decision until tomorrow morning?"

"I thought I should spend the day with my slaves given we've just had a bonding ceremony committing ourselves to each other. It seemed crass to consider fucking other women after that. Only their desire to do without any more cocks in their cunts or asses for the rest of the day kept me from fucking them this evening as well."

"Master, if you don't take this opportunity to fuck Marcia and Chantelle," Julia's voice behind me, "I'll think you the biggest fool in the world. If I were a man, I'd gladly surrender an arm to shove my cock into this beautiful slave. We have the rest of our lives to fuck each other. Sam could always change his mind in the future. Don't be daft. You have to fuck her."

I turned around and saw her in the doorway with Renee's cum smeared all over her face. Everyone else was crowded in the doorway, including Rhonda, returned from her task.

"She's right, Master," Lisa said from the bed. "Marcia is the most beautiful woman I've ever been with. You should surrender your man card if you don't fuck her and Chantelle."

"I might give up my left nut," Jerry said. "Listen to your slaves."

William laughed, as did Chen. Evelyn was holding her Master's arm, clinging closely to him. "You must, Master Scott. Both of them should get to enjoy what I just enjoyed."

"And me," Shasta said. "No one should be deprived of that opportunity."

"Sounds pretty unanimous to me," Rhonda said.

I turned to Lisa. "When you get your piercing, no one will be able to fuck you for three days. You're giving up the most."