A Taste of Slavery Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I started sleeping with one of the crew members. I don't even remember his name. I had sex with him and it was that unremarkable, I don't remember him."

"Jimmy. His name was Jimmy."

"That's right, Jimmy. How quickly I forgot him. I'd just spent a whole afternoon and evening with him in a hotel room while everyone else was at Chantelle's parents at what I heard was a lovely party. I was once again ignoring my husband and his needs while acting like a tramp."

"Sam was pretending to be Chantelle's boyfriend so she wouldn't fight with her father about being in a lesbian relationship. I was pretending to be Bill's girlfriend as a result. On the boat back to the ship, Sam told me I could use one of my free passes with Bill if I wanted. He was a celebrity, of a sort, and looks a lot like Tom Selleck, who's been on my free pass list longer than anyone. I didn't even care that Tom had gotten old. What should have been a sex cruise to spice up his marriage with his wife, was anything but. She was fucking someone else and ignoring him. He was too nice to deserve the way he was treated. Since Evelyn didn't care what she was doing to Bill, we decided to show her the opposite was also true, that he could fuck around as easily or even more so than she did. That she wasn't the only fish in the sea and what could easily happen to her if she didn't care about him. I started fucking him publicly, while she had to submit to a bunch of bondage and humiliation to hopefully avoid a divorce under an ironclad prenup."

"It wasn't until Marcia started fucking him, I realized how much I loved him and how easily I could lose him to someone else. I was devastated by it. Knowing he could be with someone so beautiful and leave me behind."

"Sam and I both wondered why Evelyn would act the way she did. She had a fabulously rich, successful, handsome husband who doted on her, given her everything she wanted, and was fucking Jimmy, practically in front of Bill, almost as if she wanted to be caught. Why? Bill had no clue. Sam thought perhaps Evelyn was a submissive who wasn't getting what she wanted. To surrender control to a strong man who would keep her in line; wouldn't accept her trashy behavior, not just by divorcing her, but punishing her. With Bill's agreement, we began treating her like a submissive to see how she accepted it. Turns out, she accepted it well."

"I didn't even know why I behaved the way I did. There was no reason for it. The punishments and humiliations they made me do aroused me. Making me go naked the rest of the cruise, be made to orgasm in front of everyone, to be spanked by everyone every morning. To publicly suck and fuck my husband in front of others. I started to realize I enjoyed it. Before the cruise ended, I agreed to become Master's sex slave. I've been much happier, and become a much better person as a result."

"Don't you resent Sam and Marcia for putting you through that?" I asked.

"I did at first. I hated them. Marcia having sex with my husband, openly in front of me; for Sam not caring if she did and suggesting all these different punishments and humiliations to make me atone for my actions. It wasn't until I comprehended their actions were giving me a chance to save my marriage to the person I most loved in the world, and it was as much for me as it was for him. The next time we saw them, when they came back to LA for the birth of their son, we sort of cemented our friendship, became the friends we are now."

"Why were you in LA?" I asked.

"Master was considering an investment in Brianna's Baubles. He came to negotiate terms which allowed her to expand into a higher end market. She opened a full blown made to order manufacturing facility and an actual store, the one Cindy models at. Since then, he decided to build a residence here in LA. It's possible some of the children born in the first wave after Brianna's are Master's instead of Sam's. They were both fucking the same slaves. He thought he might like to live nearby and help be a father figure. Of course, most of his businesses are still run out of New York, so we'll have to be somewhat bicoastal. But, it's not quite as necessary to live where you work as it used to be. He can run things from anywhere with the right people he trusts to help."

Speaking of Bill, he called in again to check on his slave. "We're at Sam's house and Marcia is with us, Master," when she answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Did Scott get the business plan?" Bill asked.

"He did, sir. Zoe is checking it over for him."

"How are you doing, pumpkin?"

"Very good, sir. We were just talking about how Marcia and I met and became friends, during a break in the activities. How are you doing, Master?"

"I'm good. I was just fucking Rhonda. She's quite a lovely young woman."

"And how is Regina doing?" I asked.

"Quite well. She's eating my cum out of Rhonda right now. Jerry was here earlier for supper. He took a turn with her. She's turning into quite an excellent slave. Whoever wins her on Friday won't be disappointed."

"Good news for the poker players," I said. "The two to be auctioned off will be Regina and Evelyn?"

"Regina for the night. Evelyn won't. I'm only selling her holes. I'll want to spend the night with her myself. I miss her."

"Thank you, Master. I miss you too. I love you."

"I love you too, dear. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Good night, Scott, Marcia. Perhaps I'll see you both tomorrow."

"You might see Marcia, but I intend to be busy, planning the work for next week. I wasn't preparing to come. Take care of my girls for me."

"You needn't worry. I'll take good care of them."

"Master," Julia suddenly said, "you need to bring Evelyn early to the poker game."

"Why and how early?"

"She needs to be prepared before hand. Six should be sufficient."

"I'll leave here at three then. If there's no accidents, that should be sufficient to get her there on time."

"Thank you, Master. We miss you."

The call ended. We looked at each other.

"Here we are; one big happy family," Marcia said, "waiting for a certain someone, who shall remain nameless to protect his identity, to get another erection, because other someone's like to fuck."

"I can see your dilemma. Let me ask this. We have time for one more fucking. Who gets it?"

Evelyn and Marcia looked at one another. "Can't we share," Evelyn said. "You should last fifteen or more minutes. I would think that's plenty of time to give us each a few more orgasms."

"Who gets the cum?"

"Marcia can have the cum to start; I'll suck the cum out of her cunt to end," Evelyn said.

"Sounds like a plan, Mr. Rivers," Marcia said.

"Who will give me the erection?" I asked.

"We both will," they said together, laughing.

So they both worked to give me an erection and a damn good job of it they did, too. In ten minutes, I was fucking them both. I think Marcia ended up with more orgasms. She usually did, but if it mattered to them, I'm sure they'd work it out between them later tonight.

Before I left, Zoe came by with the paperwork. "I don't see anything wrong with the proposal. It's just a question if they want to sell or not, but it seems like they'll need to expand one way or the other."

"Thanks, Zoe." I kissed her softly on the lips.

"Are you all done here?"

I was all dressed, but Evelyn and Marcia were still on the bed going at it.

"I am, but they look like they're still interested in continuing if you'd like to join in."

"Don't mind if I do," she said, climbing on the bed. "Good night, Scott. See you next time."

Evelyn and Marcia made room for her, and she joined in. "Good night, all."

I received some muffled words in reply as I left.

******

JULIA

Regina was awake and sucking her Master's cock before anyone else was, swallowing his cum when he climaxed. She immediately climbed over his lap without being told, waiting for her spanking. When he started to give it to her without the usual mantra's attached, she asked him to continue reminding her to be a better person, so he once again punctuated her spanking with maxims to be a better person, not necessarily a better slave. She kissed him after, then rushed to the kitchen to start working on breakfast.

I looked at Bill. "She's like a completely different person."

"I, for one, am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth," Lisa said. "I could use some help in the kitchen and I wouldn't mind having my cunt licked either."

"I can help you with the latter," Bill said, "but I'm hopeless in the kitchen."

Lisa lay down with her legs open. "I'm waiting, Master, since you can't fuck my cunt, the least you can do is lick it."

"Fine, I'll help her in the kitchen," I said. I left the two of them to their own devices.

I hugged Regina and started helping with breakfast. "If you have enough eggs," Regina said, "I have a great recipe for omelets."

"We have two dozen; will that be sufficient?"

"I'll make three egg omelets for the two men, two eggers for us slaves."

We cut up mushrooms, celery, tomatoes, cheese, onions and bacon after frying it. She stirred all the ingredients with eggs in a large bowl, got a sauté pan and using a ladle, put the ingredients in and started cooking, folding it on both sides to the middle.

"I'm leaving them a little underdone so we can microwave them when people start showing up for breakfast. One minute on high."

Robert was the first to show up. He was the only one not yet in the habit of going naked, though he was dressed in shorts only. Since one was almost ready, Regina cooked it through and set his plate down in front of him. He ran his hand up her leg when she did and stroked her pussy.

"I'm busy cooking, sir, but if Master gives me permission, I'll be happy to take care of you later."

He smacked her still red bottom. "Sounds great."

Lisa and Bill showed up a few minutes later. Bill's face was still covered in Lisa's fluids, so Regina gave him a damp paper towel when he sat down. Another omelet was ready so she gave him one, while I microwaved Lisa's and mine. Regina did her own last. The rest she put in the fridge to make Rhonda's when she got back from work.

"Master, Robert seemed interested in using your slave after breakfast. May I have your permission to serve him after I've fed Rhonda, and may I please cum if he fucks me?"

"You have permission for both."

Lisa and I looked at each other. This was a far cry from the Regina we'd come to know.

"Thank you, sir."

We'd eaten breakfast and started to clean up when Sean and Shasta arrived.

Before Shasta had a chance to say anything, Regina was kneeling at her feet. "Mistress, would you like your cunt licked?"

"Thank you," Shasta said. "I believe I would enjoy that."

As soon as Shasta removed her clothing, Regina had her sit down, and was licking away.

"By the way," Shasta said, moaning, "Sean has the website ready to go except for the photos and videos we intend to take this weekend."

"If we decide to go through with the sale to Master Bill, he may need some other things added. Links to Brianna's and perhaps his other companies, addresses and phone numbers. He'll need to take a look at it."

Shasta started to moan through her first orgasm. "Whenever he wants to look, it's ready," she panted. "I don't know much about web sites, but it looks nice to me.

Regina gave her two more orgasms before asking, "Would you like me to continue licking, Mistress."

"No, thank you. We need to get to work soon."

"Would you like me to take care of your slave?" Regina asked.

"He doesn't have time either. He can wait for his cum break."

"Yes, Mistress. Master, if you don't need me at the moment, I can serve Robert now."

"No, I'm good for the moment."

"Robert where and how would you like to use me?" Regina asked.

"Now, here, use your mouth."

Without another word, Regina was kneeling in front of him, releasing his cock from his shorts and sucking him off. She was still working on him when the others arrived. As soon as they were undressed, Shasta was ordering us to get to work. While we started, I told Reneé that we'd like to invite Jerry and her for dinner tonight, it was time for them to both try out the new slave girl.

"Master will be pleased to see how Regina has progressed under Bill's direction. I'll call him to make sure, but I believe you may expect us tonight."

"I believe Bill intends on ordering Thai food tonight if Marcus is available to deliver."

Reneé laughed. "The one who fucked you with Master just before your ceremony?"

"The very same."

"I have a feeling Regina will be very full tonight."

"I do too. You and I may have some time on our hands."

"We'll find a good use for it," she said, smiling.

"We always do."

When Lucas started to cry, it was Lisa's turn to take care of it. When she was back within five minutes, without him, I asked where he was.

"Regina said she'd take care of him today. Master William is helping her."

My eyebrows went up. "I know," Lisa said, "I'm as surprised as you are."

"Bill already told me he didn't do dirty diapers," I said. "I only showed Regina once. I hope she knows what she's doing."

Regina came down for our cum break, bringing salads for everyone, asking Shasta who was first. Shasta said, "Sean," removing his cock cage and Regina was sucking his cock the second it came off. Shasta didn't give Sean permission to cum for fifteen minutes, so Sean flooded her mouth. All she did was swallow, lick him clean and say "next". She was getting better and better and recognized when an orgasm should be done quickly and when she should take her time. Her face was a mess when she was done, but she waited for Shasta's permission to wash it off, leaving when she was told she was done.

Charlotte, Melanie and Alice didn't really know Regina, so none of her new behavior was strange to them, but the rest of us were wondering if she'd been replaced by a good twin or doppelgänger. She came down a couple hours later with some iced tea for anyone who wanted some.

When we finished work and went upstairs, William was rocking Lucas while Regina sucked his cock. She continued to do so while everyone else watched her bring him to a groaning orgasm. I took Lucas while Regina cleaned her Master, an easy task as she hadn't let a single drop escape. Reneé stayed as her Master was meeting her here. Since it was after work, Regina offered anyone else an orgasm if they wanted one. Shasta and Sean left and Melanie declined, but all the other women were happy to receive another one. She did Charlotte and Alice first as they had to leave and go the farthest. Janet was next door, so she got the next one and the rest of us were staying, so we all went last.

As soon as Jerry arrived, Regina was offering him a blow job. As soon as he stripped, she led him to one of the easy chairs. He sat down and Regina proceeded to give him one of the nice, slow, seductive blow jobs. Reneé stood beside his chair and kissed her Master while Regina worked over his cock. It must have been a very good sucking, as Jerry arched his hips off the chair and into her mouth as he started to cum, groaning loudly.

"I've got to say, Bill. I didn't expect Regina to be so accomplished so quickly. That was a damn fine suck job, slave."

"Thank you, Master," Regina said, smiling at the praise.

Nope, not the same Regina at all. It's like a switch had been flipped. I wondered if it was some kind of scam, though to what end, I hadn't a clue.

A Master's immediate needs taken care of, we got Robert from the patio and looked at the online menu for the Thai food joint and picked out a wide selection of food. Bill made the call for the food, asking first if Marcus was working. He was and Bill asked what time he got off. It wasn't until eleven PM and we certainly weren't going to wait that late to order food, but Bill was more flexible. He simply offered an additional five hundred dollars if we could take Marcus out of delivery circulation for awhile. The restaurant was curious as to why. Bill told them some friends of Marcus were visiting from out of town only for the day and wanted to spend a little time with him before they had to leave. For five hundred, they were fine to lose him for 90 minutes or so. It also helped we were buying food for eight people in addition. I don't know what they normally made on their take out business for a weekday night, but Bill was paying $700 for our little soiree. The food was to be delivered at seven.

"Regina, the delivery driver's name is Marcus," I said. "You're going to be the tip for him as you were at the restaurant on Saturday. You're to offer him his choice of holes. Jerry and Robert will take the other two at the same time. You're going to be airtight. Have you ever been airtight before?"

"No, Domina."

"Good, a first for you. Since Marcus can stay awhile, you'll have time to get fucked twice while he's here. The second time may not be a triple penetration. That will up to the others, including your Master, not you. Just do as you're told and be the most pleasing slave you can be."

"Yes, Domina. Will I have to clean the cocks who use me?"

"Only the ones from your mouth and cunt. We'll make sure the one who uses your ass is washed as you haven't been cleansed as you were yesterday. You will be required to help get them ready to fuck you again."

"Yes. Thank you, Domina."

"Since we have some time before Marcus gets here, why don't you thank Reneé for her allowing you to suck her Master. There's no rush. You can take your time in thanking her. Reneé, why don't you take a seat in your Master's lap and spread your legs for the new slave."

Reneé immediately took a seat with Jerry and spread her legs for Regina. Jerry was able to play with Reneé's breasts as Regina applied her mouth and tongue to the slave's slit.

"Rhonda, since you find Master William to be cunt worthy, he's going to fuck your lovely black cunt tonight while Regina is airtight. Make sure William is ready for you by the time Marcus arrives."

"Yes, Domina."

"Lisa, while I take care of Lucas, who seems to be hungry right now, I leave you the task of ensuring Robert is ready to fuck Regina when the food arrives. I've gotten to enjoy Robert's fucking twice while he's been here. I know your cunt is off limits, but you might want to enjoy him fucking your ass sometime this evening. I believe you'll find him a nice lover." I kissed her. "My gift to you."

I went to get Lucas. I put him to my breast and returned to the living room. Rhonda and Lisa were seated on Bill's and Robert's laps respectively, They were kissing and the men were fondling the naked slaves. They wouldn't have any trouble having erections by the time Marcus arrived. At some point, Jerry got another erection and he'd set Reneé over it, so he could enjoy the tightness of her sheath and her tremors as she orgasmed. I don't know how many times Reneé orgasmed, but it was a lot and she was squirming again when the doorbell rang.

"That's your signal, slave. Don't wipe your face before you open the door."

"Yes, Domina."

Regina went to the door and Marcus came in, carrying three plastic bags of food. He recognized the three slaves who lived here and Jerry and Reneé from the last time he'd been here, but Bill, Robert and Regina were all new to him.

"Is your Master in LA still," he asked me.

"Again," I replied, smiling. "We have a new slave who wishes to offer you your tip."

Recognizing her clue, Regina said, "I'm to be your tip, sir. You're to choose any hole you wish to fuck. Two other men will be filling the other two."

Lisa took the food and brought it to the dining room. Marcus walked around the new slave, inspecting her, his hands moving over her body as he looked. When he touched something sensitive, Regina shivered, but otherwise remained still for his examination.