A Taste of Slavery Ch. 64

Story Info
Whore earns real name back, Scott's still in LA.
20.9k words
4.83
8k
5

Part 63 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

Whore earns her own name back. Scott continues his adventures with Evelyn and Marcia. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial and group sex including a triple penetration. It also contains bondage and discipline. STD's and COVID-19 don't exist in this fantasy.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 64 - Whore, Pt 3

JULIA

William fucked me the next morning while I pleasured my sister slave. Whore came in while we were fucking so her Master made her stand in the corner on display. After he filled my cunt with his cum, Bill called Whore to the bed. She was still wearing the foxtail she'd worn to Robert's bed last night.

"Robert told me to leave it in until you told me to remove it, sir."

"How many times did he fuck you last night?" I asked.

"Four times, Domina."

"Did you clean him off properly each time or will you be washing sheets today?" Lisa asked.

"I licked him clean each time."

"I just left some cum in Julia," Bill said. "I want you to clean her up nicely while Lisa cleans me. Give her two more orgasms in the process. Make sure you get every drop."

"Yes, Master."

Since it was his first orgasm after a night's rest, Bill left a substantial amount of sperm in me. I lay back on the bed and let her tongue search all the nooks and crannies for the seed he deposited in me.

"I think tonight after work we need to teach Whore how to go ass to mouth," I said. "Every slave should learn to suck her Master's cock after he's fucked her ass."

"Domina!"

"Don't complain, slave. You've seen both Lisa and I suck cocks after they've been in our asses."

"Only the worst kind of slut would ever suck a cock that's been in her ass."

Bill smacked her ass, hard, the sound reverberating around the room.

"That's twenty blows with the whip for disrespect to your Domina, twenty more for not addressing her by title and I guess you're the worst kind of slut, because you'll be sucking both Robert's and my cock tonight to a second orgasm after we've both fucked your ass. Not to mention the fifty swats you get each morning. You want to make it more?"

"Master, I don't have to do anything you wouldn't make your other slave do. Does Evelyn suck your cock after you've fucked her ass?"

"You'll see Evelyn do ass to mouth at Friday's poker game," I answered, interrupting as I didn't know how Bill might answer but Whore was doing ass to mouth for certain. "You'll do yours tonight as Master ordered. Master, I'll get The Enforcer, since Whore is so clearly in need of severe correction. Afterward, we'll suspend her for her whipping. I think it's time the slave spent more time in the Slave Trainer. It won't come off her until she begs to suck your cock after you've fucked her ass."

"I completely agree with your plan, Julia. Over my knee now, Whore."

Whore reluctantly bent over her Master's knee. I got The Enforcer and handed it to him. The mantra's he gave her to repeat this morning were focused once again on respect, and more on her slavery. Lisa went to get started on breakfast.

"I am the worst slut in this house." Swat. A squeal of pain followed by her repeating the message.

"You will always treat your Domina and Master with the respect due their station of superiority." Smack.

"You are the lowest whore I know." Crack.

"Everyone deserves more respect than you." Pop.

"I will obey any order I'm given." Thwack.

It was the worst spanking I'd seen Bill give. As bad as most I'd ever had, especially considering it was done with The Enforcer. Whore wouldn't have any bruises, but she'd feel it for the next couple hours. Nor did he bother to give her an orgasm, before, during or after. He wanted her to feel every smack to the full extent. Whore was sobbing quite profusely when he finished, barely able to repeat his words back to him from the crying. When it was over, Whore was suspended from the bed and a spreader bar placed on her to keep her legs apart. He handed me the whip.

"Since it was you she disrespected and failed to address by your title, I want you to whip her. I want you to promise you will whip each breast and her cunt a minimum of five times."

"Yes, Master," I replied.

"Please don't whip my breasts and cunt, Master"

"Do you want to forgo the rest of your slavery and have me turn you into a pauper? You can start working for a living. Maybe Julia would hire a miserable slut such as yourself."

"No, sir. Please. I know it will hurt."

"So did spanking you. It's just pain in a different place."

"I'm sorry, sir. I won't do it again. Please."

"You shouldn't have done it in the first place. Go ahead, Julia."

I'd whipped women before. It's how I'd gained a slave myself, making Rhonda cum during a whipping. Rhonda was made of tougher material than Whore. Who knew if she'd cum or not. I started with her back after testing the whip on myself it had been so long since I used it. I did five strokes to her red and sore ass, eight to her back, and seven to the backs of her thighs, spreading them out, leaving red stripes everywhere.

I think she was surprised it didn't hurt more. As far as I was concerned, I preferred the whip to The Enforcer. The whip could be spread all over your body. The paddle had to be concentrated on your ass or possibly legs. Your buns may be able to tolerate more, but fifty strokes to your bum was going to hurt worse than forty spread everywhere. Whippings could be horrible things with the right whip and a heavy hand, taking the skin right off your body, but that wasn't the purpose of our whippings. Masters didn't want to damage their precious slaves; at least none I knew.

I gave her three to her belly, working my way higher with each one. The lashes were long enough to get both breasts at once, so I gave her five covering both tits at once, including two on her nipples. I know they stung. She danced around as much as she could and I'm sure she thought she'd see blood when she looked down, surprised to find they weren't torn and bleeding. I started back down her belly and the closer I got to her cunt, the wider Whore's eyes grew. She closed her eyes and groaned when I struck her bare mound, yet I still hadn't touched her pubic lips yet. Since her legs were open to me, I swung between them, the strands striking her folds. She screeched, pulling and tugging uselessly against her bonds.

"Please, Domina, not again," Whore moaned.

"Three more to the cunt," I said.

She closed her eyes and her whole body tightened in anticipation of the next one. It landed.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh God," Whore whimpered, twisting. "It burns so."

"Two more."

Dancing. Smack. "Oh, oh, oh, it stings, it stings."

Swat. Her eyes widening. Surprised. Not surprised, stunned. Moaning for a completely different reason. Gasping, sucking in deep breaths. I decided to lengthen her orgasm, give her some relief from her burning ass, shoved two fingers into her twat and finger fucked her to two fast orgasms, one after the other, leaving her panting.

"I climaxed," she said, softly, gasping.

"It happens. I like the whip for that reason. As much as it might sting, I can climax from it. I'll rarely cum from a spanking."

"You were whipping my cunt?" Still doubting her own orgasms.

"You're already aroused, blood flushing your cunt. The whip causes more blood to flow to those areas, reacting to the pain. More blood, more arousal, like pinching your nipples might make you more excited. It might not happen all the time," I said, releasing her, "but it's possible. Master likes our whippings to be as much about teasing arousal as punishment."

"It's time to put on the Slave Trainer," Bill said.

"Please, no," Whore said. "I'll behave."

"Are you begging to suck my cock after I fuck your ass?" Bill asked.

"Yes, sir."

What a weak pussy, although she might be the wiser for realizing she wasn't going to last anyway.

"Let me hear you beg. It had better be convincing."

Whore got on her knees. "I'm sorry, Master, for failing to be properly obedient, for disrespecting you and Domina, for calling her the worst kind of slut. I'm begging, sir, pleading, to suck your cock after you've reamed my ass. I beg to suck Robert's cock and promise to do whatever else you request without complaint or protest."

Bill looked at her few several seconds. Whore remained properly penitent, kneeling, head bowed and eyes lowered.

"She seemed sincere. Would you agree, Julia?"

"All I know for sure is she doesn't want to wear a Slave Trainer. I question her sincerity in saying she'll do whatever you ask without complaint or protest. I suggest a test of good faith."

"What do you suggest?"

"I suggest you have her model the clothes you purchased yesterday and find something quite revealing yet fit for the golf course. When you've found the perfect outfit, have Whore take you to her country club for a round of golf. That should test her willingness to obey you without question."

As I spoke, I could see Whore shrinking within herself, as if she wished to sink into the floor. She'd already been outed as a slave slut at two of the most popular restaurants in Fresno, but there were enough restaurants in Fresno she could avoid those two forever. Going to her own country club dressed as a slave slut would be the height of disaster for Whore. The only way she wouldn't be humiliated forever was to leave it and never go back, and the community of wealthy was relatively tight knit. Word would undoubtedly spread from her club to all the others within Fresno. I waited to see if she would protest or complain. She might as well move to another city.

"After breakfast, I'd like to see you model all the clothes I got for you yesterday. Call your club and get a tee time for one PM."

Whore was obviously despondent, but she replied, "Yes, Master."

"You might wish to take her to dinner after the round of golf, Master," I said. "I hear her club has an excellent prime rib dinner."

Might as well expose her to more of her friends than just those who'd be golfing.

"An excellent suggestion," Bill said. "I love a good prime rib. Make reservations for dinner after if they're required."

Deeper despondency but a quiet "Yes, sir," in reply.

"You may help Lisa with breakfast. The foxtail is going back in and remain in until I tell you to remove it. Perhaps I'll have you wear it while golfing. Julia, please stay a moment."

He waited until Whore was gone, then said, "She's right. I promised she wouldn't have to do anything Evelyn doesn't do. Evelyn has never gone ass to mouth."

"I suspected as much, Master, which is why I jumped in. The way we prepare beforehand, it's not a bad experience. I'm sure Evelyn would be willing to do it on Friday, once we show her how to prepare. So I wasn't lying when I said she would do it on Friday. Whore won't find it too disgusting either once she knows how it's done. The other thing I recommend is since you haven't seen Evelyn all week, don't sell her for the night. Sell her three holes individually for an orgasm, then bring her home and fuck her properly. She'll suck your cock after you fuck her ass, I can almost guarantee it."

"Good advice, Julia, thank you."

"You're welcome, sir."

My work here was done. We went out and I started helping Whore and Lisa with breakfast. Shasta and Sean arrived early, taking off their clothes as they entered.

Shasta sat down in a chair, spreading her legs and said, "Come here, Whore. I need my cunt licked in worst way. I think Whore should train Sean. She's a much better cunt licker than he is."

Without a word, Whore got on her knees and began licking Shasta's cunt. Shasta made her lick her to three orgasms before being satisfied.

"Did you remember to talk to Scott last night about Bill's offer?" Shasta asked.

"I forgot. I intend to mention it to him tonight, tell him the paperwork will be at Brianna's tomorrow to look over. Have you eaten breakfast, Mistress?"

"Yeah, Momma made us something. We'll go down and get started."

"We might need to have our cum break a little early today. Whore is taking her Master to golf at her country club at one PM today. I assume they'll need to leave at 12:20 to make a one PM tee time."

"I can make arrangements to allow for an earlier break," Shasta said. "We'll just start lunch at 11:30 and she can skip Sean. Maybe he doesn't get another cum break until he learns to lick cunt better, so I don't need Whore as much."

Both of them went downstairs. We'd have to rush breakfast or be late for work. This morning's activities had taken too much time. William fed Whore. Lisa and I ate quickly, but everyone else had already arrived for work before we got to the basement, about five minutes late.

Shasta tapped her watch. "You think because you own the company, you can be five minutes late for work. Did you or did you not put me in charge?"

"We did, Mistress," Lisa said.

"Then you get one swat for every minute you were late. Slaves should be more punctual."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Charlotte, hand me that 1 x 4 over there," pointing to a board about two feet long. "It make a good paddle for two late slaves."

Charlotte handed her the board, saying, "Does everyone who is late get paddled?"

"Only slaves get paddled," Shasta replied. "Everyone else has to skip their cum break and work later each night to make up for the time they missed. Julia, we starting with you. Get your ass over my knee."

"Yes, Mistress."

I arranged my bottom over Shasta's knee. I was excited. I'd whipped Whore and that had been arousing, but it had been some time since I was punished myself. I felt myself flooding. Shasta noticed my arousal.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you going to cum?"

"Possibly Mistress. Five isn't very many, but I am aroused."

"You get five more if you cum."

"Yes, Mistress."

Shasta laid a good five over me and I didn't cum, but I felt very close and would have liked nothing more than to finger myself to a fast orgasm. Slaves don't get orgasms unless the person in charge grants them, so I'd have to wait until lunch like the others. After I got up, rubbing my bum, Lisa got hers. She hadn't participated in Whore's punishment, so she wasn't as aroused as I was, but being punished in front of our employees contained an element of humiliation and arousal in and of itself, so she was dripping when Shasta finished.

"Now get to work. We're wasting valuable time," Shasta said.

"Yes, Mistress," the slaves all replied. The others just started working.

About 10:30, Bill and Whore came downstairs.

"Pardon the interruption, Shasta, but I have a question for all the ladies. Which of these two outfits should Whore wear golfing today. It should be appropriate for dinner at the country club dining room afterward."

Whore was wearing a translucent top which showed much of her breasts which would be swinging freely under the silky garment. She had on a short tennis like skirt, designed to be worn with matching panties, but slaves weren't allowed undergarments, so if Whore bent over to tee up the ball, or mark her ball on the green, her bottom and pussy would be visible to anyone sharing the tee or green. It's entirely possible gusts of wind would expose all of her assets, if not the golf swing itself.

The other garment she had was a slinky short dress which would mold to her naked body, and look great for dinner, but not very common sense for golfing.

Whore stood quietly, waiting for her fate to be decided.

"It's obvious what she's wearing is perfect for the golf course, but is unlikely to meet any dinner dress code," Lisa said, pondering the choices. "The other one looks impossible for playing golf. In addition to being too confining to swing a club, as soon as she sweats a little, it would become transparent. She might get arrested."

"Exactly what I was thinking," Bill said. "Hence my dilemma."

"Don't they have drinking fountains and the like on the golf course?" Shasta said.

"They do," Bill said.

"Then the solution is simple. Play golf and bring a couple towels with you. At the end, have her strip off her golf outfit, use a wet towel to wash herself, clean all the sweat off. Use the other towel to dry off. Put on the dress, go to dinner. She can stand behind a bush or tree to change, right."

"I could change in the locker rooms in the clubhouse, Master," Whore said, hoping not to be required to strip off her clothes behind some bush. It would be scandalous enough to be playing in her outfit, let alone remove everything to put the other equally scandalous dress on.

"Slaves shouldn't be allowed to change with free folks, Bill," Shasta said innocently. "Hell, blacks couldn't even drink from white water fountains until the sixties, and we weren't even slaves anymore."

"You do make a good point, Shasta," Bill said.

"I could change in the car, Master," Whore said, hopefully.

"Perhaps an idea will present itself while we're playing," Bill said. "Okay, go upstairs, take the clothes off until it's time to leave. You'll put on the golf outfit when it's time to go."

"Yes, sir." She went upstairs removing the top as she went.

Bill said, "So far, she's not said a peep. I thought this was a brilliant idea and would make her fight her slavery, but she's going along with it."

"I thought for sure, she'd kick and scream. She's lorded her country club membership over us for years. If she does this, she might have to move out of Fresno."

"What are you trying to do?" Shasta asked.

"Whore belongs to one of the most exclusive country clubs in Fresno. It's so hoity-toity, it's disgusting. Master is going to make her play golf on her own golf course mostly bare assed in the tarty skirt, and eat dinner after in that other slutty dress, essentially outing Whore as a slut slave to most of her friends and acquaintances."

"Isn't that a little extreme," Shasta said. "I don't mind treating her like shit around all of us, but ruining her entire life in Fresno? I was only joking around to get her goat, but the only people I'd wish that on were the bastards that raped me. Granted, she hasn't been the most pleasant person to be around, but I wouldn't wish this on her."

Bill kissed her. "You're right, gorgeous. I shouldn't ruin her life. She doesn't deserve that. Thank you for reminding me to be a better person. I will, however, let her sweat it out. You know, I'm treating her so poorly because of the way she treated you."

"She should sweat it out. She deserves to sweat a little. She was a bitch, no question, but it wasn't so bad a simple apology wouldn't go a long way to make it better."

"You're a better person than I am, Mistress," I said. "I hated what she did to you."

"I'm the one who opened the door. I didn't have to sell myself. If I weren't trying to get back at my slave for trying to control me, I wouldn't have done it."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Sean said.

"You should be. Maybe I send you upstairs to lick her asshole. Make you take cunt licking lessons from her."

"Not right now. How can she sweat it out if she's being pleasured," Bill said.

Shasta laughed. "I'm not sure she deserve Sean anyway, even on a good day."

Bill laughed and went upstairs.

"Back to work, people. The fucking show is over," Shasta said.

******

Whore came down at 11:30 to provide everyone their cum break. When it was Shasta's turn, I told Whore she should make Shasta cum twice, as once she heard what Master planned for her today, she'd asked him not to ruin her life in Fresno.

Whore looked at Shasta in wonder, then dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around her legs. "Thank you, Mistress," Whore said. "What can I do for you to make it up to you?"

"Stop being a bitch. We're all just people trying to get through the fucking day. Try not to make it any harder than it is."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers