A Taste of Step-Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't sure what you wanted to wear, but we'll get you some clothes today. This will have to do for now."

Was he expecting me to wear panties. Hell no! He had humiliated me enough.

I put on some yoga pants that didn't fit too tight and a gray hoody, and I ventured outside the bedroom. I traveled the corridors of this spacious house, admiring its décor, Daryll or his interior designer had done a wonderful job. The space looked clean, spacious and welcoming. I eventually stumbled into the kitchen, where I wasn't surprised to find Daryll. He was wearing gym clothes and was drinking what looked like a tall smoothie.

"Well, good morning sleepy head. Slept well?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"You didn't have any weird dreams, did you?"

"What? Noo..." Had it been real, no, it was just a dream.

"Sorry, I must confess I came in to leave you some clothes and It seemed you were having a nightmare, I almost considered waking you up."

"Where's mom?"

"She wanted to eat breakfast with you, but I convinced her to let you sleep some more. She's in the sport club, probably in her yoga class at this time."

"What's there for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want, help yourself, or I can have Jonah fix you something."

"Jonah, is he your assistant, the one from last night?"

"Yes, he's my right hand man."

"Listen, about yesterday."

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." He said, giving me a big grin.

"Okay, I just... I don't know what came over me."

"That's okay, It was probably the tranquilizer I gave you."

"What?" What had he said?

"Yeah, you were having a panic attack so I gave you something to calm you down. Don't worry, it was a very small dose."

"I don't appreciate that. You could've taken advantage of me."

"Is that what you wanted?"

"What? NO..." I didn't, did I? Then what was that dream.

"You were just being honest last night, tranquilizer or not." He stood up. "Anyway, grab something to eat. I'll hit the pool for a short dip. I've already sent Jonah to get you some clothes."

He stepped out of the kitchen and heading towards the pool in the backyard. I just grabbed a piece of toast and a cup of coffee and went back to my assigned bedroom. On the way there I saw him jump in the pool. He was wearing only his swimming trunks, his muscles were looking great under the sunlight.

So he had drugged me, that's why I was so chatty last night. That explained it all, he was a creep.

"Andy?" I heard my mom call from the front door some minutes later. I met her halfway, she was wearing yoga pants, and a tracksuit jacket. She came to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning mom."

"Are you wearing my yoga pants." She said after looking at me.

"Oh, yeah! I... We haven't solved the issue with my clothes."

"What happened? Daryll told me there was some mix-up at the airport?"

"Yes, yes, they... they gave me another bag." That was certainly easier to explain that what had really happened.

"Why didn't you ask for some of Daryll's?"

"Well, we're pretty sure they wouldn't fit me. He's, well..." bigger. I almost said.

"How was the club honey?" Daryll came into the kitchen, he was drying his chest with a towel. He headed towards mom and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

"Great, you'll never guess what I heard about Kathy Johnson."

"Tell me later honey. Now we should hit the shower."

"Did you eat breakfast already sweety?" Mom asked.

"Yes, thanks mom."

"Okay, see you in a bit."

Daryll led mom into the master bedroom.

Half an hour of more later they both came back, dressed in more casual clothes.

"So, what do you want to do today sweetie?" Mom asked.

"I don't know, honestly, I'd like to get some proper clothes at the moment."

"Don't worry about it, I already sent Jonah out." Daryll intervened.

"Oh! I don't know what we'd do without Jonah, he's a godsend." Mom said.

"I'll leave you alone for a while, I have to make some phone calls." Daryll said and left us alone.

"Come, I'll show you around the house."

Mom gave me a tour of the house and we eventually ended up drinking some fresh juice in one of the balconies. The view, like I had guessed was amazing. You could see the hills to the east and the center of the town to the west. On a weekend like this the town was moving slowly.

"So, what are you ladies doing?" Daryll asked, placing his hands on mom's shoulders. I pretended not to listen, and I think mom didn't notice.

"Oh nothing honey, just enjoying the view, and drinking juice. Would you like some?" She said

"Yes please."

He sat down next to mom and gently caressed her thighs. I was about to get up and give them some room when mom's cellphone rang.

"Yes?" She answered. "Really, was it today? I totally forgot. No, no, I'll be there in an hour."

"What was it honey?" Daryll said.

"The hair salon, I totally forgot I had an appointment today."

"Why don't you cancel it? We're here enjoying ourselves."

"But, you know how they are, they won't give me another appointment in a month."

"Well, if you really have to go we can take care of ourselves, it won't take much time after all. We can go get lunch when you return."

"Thanks, I'll be right back." She kissed us both goodbye and almost ran out of the house.

"So, just us boys right now." Daryll said.

I nodded, not sure if he was mocking me.

"I noticed you didn't wear any panties." He said and I blushed.

Now, he was mocking me for sure.

"Yeah, paying attention much, you creep." I couldn't help to say.

"Well, like I said, you have a cute butt." I blushed a bit more at this comment.

I saw him look for something in his pockets and finally produced a small glass pipe. I recognized its use immediately but I pretended not to pay attention.

He lit it up and took a deep breath.

"Want some Andy?" He said, mid exhalation.

"No, thanks, I don't do..." Not anymore. I thought.

"Suit yourself, just remember it's legal here after all, and this is some of the best you can get your hands on."

The smell, I noticed the smell as soon as he spoke in my direction. It smelled sweet. I wanted to try it, but I didn't want to let Jessie down. I had promised her to stay clean.

"Did you and your girl Jessie smoke together?"

"Yes, we did. But now I don't anymore. It was a bad time in my life."

"I understand, you don't want to remember some bad shit."

"You could say that."

"Let me guess, It had to do with your parents divorce." He affirmed with such calm it took me by surprise.

"Yeah, yes... How did you know?"

"Well, I don't mean to psychoanalyze you but in your mind, you lost a mommy and a daddy so you found yourself a person that could give you both."

Was that what I'd done? Had I transferred my wants onto Jessie? She had comforted me in many ways after all.

"Like I said, I'm just talking out of my ass. What do I know?" He said as he blowed another big cloud of smoke in my direction. "But now, you got your momma back and If you want to, you could get a daddy as well."

"You know what? I'll try it, just a bit." I said. Fuck it, I'd explain this to Jessie later.

I took a big deep breath, and as I exhaled I knew it was a huge mistake. This shit was potent, with just one hit my cheeks started feeling tingly.

"You like it?" Daryll said.

"Shit yeah! It's good." I answered.

"Good." He took the pipe from me and took another big hit, and handed it to me.

I complied, taking in more and more. After just a few minutes, my mind was hazy.

"So, do you want me to be your daddy? I love your mom very much, and I'd like us to be closer." He said. I looked at him turning my head slowly.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that."

"Will you be my girl then, Andrea?" He smiled.

He knew he triggered me with that name, he knew I enjoyed it.

I didn't answer.

"Will you dress for me?"

"Yes." I found myself answering, the pot and the excitement getting the best of me.

"Follow me Andrea." He ordered.

He led me into the master bedroom. The bed was huge, and I recognized some kamasutra type furniture, expertly blending in the room.

"Okay, I'll let you take your pick. You have five minutes to peruse your mom's closet and pick something you like, you can even take one of her wigs and shoes. I'll be waiting, don't disappoint me Andrea."

I rushed into the walk-in closet, barely feeling my legs. My sexual drive was through the roof, and I noticed it was showing through my yoga pants. I checked some of my mom's clothes and was fascinated by her style. She had never worn things like these while he was with dad. I found her lingerie drawer and decided on a white bra, thong and garter belt. I selected a couple of thigh-high hose and found a pair of cute high heeled sandals. I was almost done with my selection when I saw a wig. It was blonde but it was still made into a pair of ponytails.

I took all of these and headed to the dresser, where I assembled my outfit, first the garter belt and the hose, then the panties on top. I put on the bra and the heels. And I finally set the wig on my head. As I looked in the mirror I saw a naughty school girl, playing to be innocent.

"You have one minute left." Daryll said.

"Coming!" I shouted from the dresser. I looked around and decided I didn't have enough time so I just sprayed some perfume on my neck, took a deep breath and walked outside.

"Holy shit!" Was the first thing he said. "Andrea! you look stunning."

"Thank you."

He was lying back on the bed, resting on his elbows, looking, almost devouring me with his gaze.

"Turn around for me darling." He commanded.

"Damn girl!" He commented. "Dance a little bit for me."

I started swaying my hips as best as I could to the sound of an imaginary song.

"Come here!" He said. I complied and he pushed the pipe onto my lips. I took a deep breath and let it fill me entirely.

"Now, do you want to taste you daddy Andrea?"

"I... I do, daddy!" I said as an after thought.

"On your knees girl." He said.

I immediately fell down to my knees. I was looking at him laying down on the bed.

"Remove my pants." I hooked my fingers under the waistband and pulled them down slowly. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock popped out a little, obviously already excited. His cock was massive, even bigger than I had imagined, maybe 10 or 10 ½ inches. Jessie had a regular sized cock and I had loved her, could I possibly take in this massive man.

"Do you like the view Andrea?"

"It's... it's beautiful." I answered, mesmerized by his cock.

"Go ahead, taste it."

I inched closer to it, and smelled it. He smelled clean, with just a bit of day sweat. I don't know if it was the pot but he smelled great. I was no stranger to sucking cock, I had done it many times but I wanted to please him.

I started by licking him softly, his cock responded by twitching slightly.

I could slowly feel it grow between my hands, it was so exciting.

"Good girl, now wrap your lips around it."

I followed his instructions and took his head in my mouth. Its taste was salty, salty and manly.

"Attagirl, you're a beautiful cocksucker Andrea. You might even be a greater cocksucker than your mother."

I didn't know what it was, but the mention of my mother turned me on like crazy. This was her boyfriend, the man she was to marry in a few months, and I was sucking him, in their shared bed.

I started bobbing my head up and down. Tasting every inch of his mandhood. He placed his large hand behind my back and started leading me, faster and faster.

"Oh yeah baby! That's my little cocksucker girl."

"Mmhmm" I muttered with his cock in my mouth.

"Do you want my cock juice? Do you want my cum?" He said.

I had found a fascination for facials, Jessie had loved giving me facials while I was dressed for her. Even when we talked online she'd order me to give myself one. We still had a shared folder of facial pictures of mine, and hers. I still masturbated to them sometimes.

"I want you juice all over my face Daddy."

I started stroking him vigorously, I wanted him to explode on my face. I could feel his cock twitching some more.

"Here it comes baby-girl, Andrea!" He almost shouted.

I jerked him harder and harder, pointing his shaft at my face. I felt his cum hit my face over and over again.

"Ooh! Yeah baby." She screamed.

"Thank you Daddy." I said, instinctively licking my face.

"Andrea, I think we're going to be a very happy family." He said and smiled.

I smiled as well. This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship, and I couldn't wait to see where it led.

12