A Taste of You Before Our Night Out

Story Info
You look too good in that dress for me to keep my lips off.
845 words
4.32
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estimated Read Time: 4 minutes

Tags: [M4F] [wholesome] [cunnilingus] [BFE] [stroker]

► ► ►

We're getting ready for a night out, a fancy work event, but an excuse to get dressed up nonetheless.

You're all ready to go, waiting on me while I fiddle with my tie in the bathroom. You take a moment to check me out. "Damn, he cleans up well," you think to yourself.

And that ass, in those pants? That's your ass, and you decide to step into the bathroom and claim it as such.

You playful slap my ass, and as you catch my eye in the mirror, you give a mischievous smile. "Ready to go?" you ask. "Almost," I reply and turn around to face you.

Running my hands along your dress, around your waist, they come to rest very comfortably above your ass as I pull you in close to me.

"That's a really nice shade of lipstick on you. What is it?" I ask. You go to answer, but I move in for a kiss, and you don't get many words out. By the time we break apart, you forget what I'd asked.

You're still thinking about the kiss when you notice my hands creeping along your hips. They travel down to the edge of your short dress. "We should get going," you say.

"We should, shouldn't we?" I reply, my hands not pausing, my knees bending to bring me down before you. I start rolling your dress up as I start kissing my way down your front.

Kissing the skin of your chest, then between your breasts. Working my way along your stomach over your dress, I make my way down. Reaching the where I've rolled your dress up enough to relieve your lacy underwear.

They're a classy pair, for special occasions when we want to feel like a fancy couple. I grin devilishly as I kiss your soft skin just above them.

The sensation of my lips on your abdomen feels warm and good, but you realize what I'm doing and try to disengage. Putting your hands on my head, you grab my hair and yank my head back, so I'm looking up at you. "That's for later." you reprimand sternly.

"But I'm here now," and you watch as I turn my attention back to your underwear in front of me. The warmth of my mouth felt through the lace as I make my way downward. Going slowly, in so many agonizing long kisses. Your hands grip my hair as you lean back against the wall, but you don't say anything more to deter me.

My fingers grip the sides of your panties and roll them down to expose your sweet pussy. My lips teasingly brush past your clit and take a long and wet moment to kiss your inner thigh. You gasp a little and stare down with a look of, "Don't drag this out too long."

Looking up to lock eyes with you, I stick out my tongue, bring it back to your pussy, run it from bottom to top, and start licking you slowly.

Your hands run through my hair as I start to lap at you more and more, eagerly running my tongue along the lips of your pussy and around your clit. My arms wrapped around your legs, my hands firmly grabbing your ass and thigh as I hungrily eat you out.

You gasp and moan as my tongue slips into you, runs softly along the edges, my lips mouthing sweet kisses and leaving you wetter and wetter.

I disengage for a moment to suck my finger before sliding into you. You feel it deeper inside you, curling in a motion that hits where my tongue could not. My mouth back on you, sucking your clits and lapping as my finger strokes you slowly, then faster, reacting to your moans and motions.

You catch yourself in the mirror, all dressed up for a fancy night, now looking a little flustered with my head buried between your legs. You're enjoying the view of me on my knees when my motions cause a new wave of sensations to crash over you.

For a moment, it's hard to think, your legs buckle a bit, but I'm holding you firmly against the wall. Your body tenses as moans escape your lips. You finally relax the grip you have on my head and let out a satisfied sigh. I lick your twitching pussy gently a few more times before I stand back up.

I'm about to say some smartass comment when you grab my tie and pull me in for a kiss. A long kiss with tongues slipping against each other. The kiss ends with you biting my lip and pushing me out of the way so you can once again get yourself ready to go.

We arrive late to the event, but we make up an excuse. There are playful glances, and teasy texts exchanged as we mingle. You make plans to get me back after this, and I eagerly look forward to it.