A Tasty Treat

Story Info
Anna has a special treat prepared for her Daddy.
4.3k words
4.69
10.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samian
Samian
17 Followers

The rhythmic clacking of keys echoed through the silence of Travis' home office. The slight scowl of concentration had stolen over his face hours ago and hadn't wavered in the slightest. The man was powering through a report that was far longer than it should have been, in essence it all boiled down to a single point. 'No, that won't work.' The pages he'd written only served to substantiate that point.

Within the office, there was no radio or music playing to ensure Travis could concentrate to the fullest of his abilities. Ordinarily that was enough, in this instance it meant that the knocking at his door rang out through the room. A brisk 'Enter' made the door open and the vision that entered managed to do what Travis had tried to eliminate from his office. Anna walked in and shifted his focus onto herself in the same effortless way she always did.

In the pleasant heat of spring, Anna chose light and airy clothes, somehow always finding the ones that flattered her figure the most. The sundress she wore, hugged her curves so closely that it sent the imagination to run amok. On the other hand, the sharp, plunging neckline showed a cleavage that could make anyone stumble over their words. Still, there was one thing that held his attention the most, the silver choker chain around her neck.

It looked innocent enough at first glance, Anna had even worn it to parties and get togethers before. But there was a hidden trick to the choker. Pull on the dainty heart that looked to point down towards her breasts and the choker would live up to its name. The chains and leather cords that were part of the design would loop and tighten around the throat, stealing her breath away.

"My my, what a ferocious look." Anna's voice betrayed the mischievous edge that curled her lips. A melodic tone that made said look melt away almost instantly. "It's a wonder your gaze doesn't burn a hole through the screen."

Travis snorted, a sound that rang all too harshly through the room. "I'd have lost a fortune in screens by now if that were possible."

With a thoughtful tap to her chin, Anna carried on. "Although with how hard I could hear you hammering away at that poor keyboard, perhaps that's the one that is more in danger." An evil, little smirk made her eyes dance. "Doomed to that dark little corner of your closet with the rest of the broken ones."

The flush that started at the back of his neck and went all the way to the tip of his ears was easily ignored, instead Travis chose to ignore the threat of another keyboard falling in the line of duty while he returned to the report. "Just finishing up some work. Did you want something?"

Bare feet padded across the wooden floor while Anna's fingers trailed along the edge of his desk. Some poor devil that didn't know her would have called Anna an angel, one of the sweet ones that sang and wore a golden halo. Anna certainly looked the part right at that moment. Her dress only turned sinful when she chose to bend over. Although Travis couldn't decide if the view was better from the front or the back.

Anna's voice swam through the muddled thoughts in Travis' head. "Oh, nothing much. Just thought that you deserved a break so I made you a little something special."

Travis' cursor hadn't moved a single pixel since she'd entered the room. But despite the delay Anna's words did make him perk up. "Special? What is it?"

Another little smirk graced her lips before Anna leaned in close. Sending a whisper along the shell of his ear, a whisper that sent a tingling path all the way down to his cock. "You'll have to follow to find out."

If there ever was a reason to use the word sashay, then Anna was it. Her hips swayed in such a hypnotic way that Travis had risen from his chair before he even knew it. That sway was just too much to resist. Especially when her dress clung so tightly that Travis knew there were no panties underneath her dress. In the end that sight was too much to resist.

With a lunge, Travis surged forward, intent to leave a handprint on her cheeks. But Anna danced out of the way with a laugh. "Sitting behind that desk so much makes you slow. It's like I'm dating an old man. Fitting for a Daddy." She blew a raspberry before running off with Travis in hot pursuit.

Anna's bare feet slapped against the floor as she ran but Travis thundered behind her. The fall of his heels made it sound as if a hammer struck the floor with each step. The man was noisy and Anna took advantage of the fact. When the sound of his footfall changed Anna ducked beneath another lunge before rising with her arm stretched and palm facing out.

It took an effort to restrain himself but Travis did manage to stop, standing with his arms spread wide for another lunge if it looked like Anna was going to run.

When Anna spoke, her voice was earnest. There was no hint of the teasing edge or duplicitous tone that she had when trying to trick him. Instead, there was a pout to her lip. "You're going to ruin my hard work. I really did want to give you a break." It wasn't enough to make him feel bad but the combination of the two did make her look like a little angel. An angel you wanted to believe and that was always a dangerous thing.

There was a sigh before Travis straightened and spoke. "Alright. Alright. I'll come quietly."

"Good boy." The words were delivered with a beaming smile and an inflection that would have made anyone else think she was congratulating a puppy.

As it was Travis rolled his eyes and swung an arm around her waist, pulling Anna close to press a kiss against her temple along with a whisper. "Thin ice, Baby girl. Thin ice." He felt the shiver run along her back before Anna led him to the dining room.

And it was clear that Anna had gone to some effort, there was a white tablecloth over the table while flowers adorned the nearby cabinet. The table had been set for one with a red place mat and polished cutlery. Although curiously enough the plate was missing.

Anna led Travis to his chair, even going to the effort of pulling it out for him to sit with an extravagant gesture. Travis took the seat with a raised eyebrow and with a rumble in his voice, he said. "Now I'm quite curious what you're going to surprise me with. It's not going to be painful is it?"

The pout that Anna gave in response would have pulled at his heartstrings if Travis didn't know her any better. "I am hurt, genuinely hurt. Luckily I'm a nice person and won't hold it against you."

With a prim and proper sniff, Anna gestured for Travis to take his proper place at the table. When he complied and slid his chair under the table top Anna smiled at him. The smile she gave spoke to Travis' very body and soul. There was barely concealed excitement, mixed with more than just a hint of naughtiness. All in all, a look that stirred his heart and tugged at the edges of his mouth.

"Oh, it is a favorite of yours. And I spent quite a while getting it just right." With that very same beatific smile, Anna undid the straps that held her dress together. A shrug of her shoulders sent It sliding down her body, revealing Anna in her bare glory. The light streaming in from the windows was offset by the shadows of the shutters that painted lines along her body. The faint tan lines she still wore only served to highlight the time she had spent in the sun.

Dainty steps carried Anna to the table as she squeezed by Travis before giving a half twirl and sitting down. Her tight little ass came down right where Travis' plate should have been. With her hands gripping onto the edge of the table Anna brought her legs up. She raised them slowly while held close together. All the while looking into Travis' eyes with a dash of mischief in her own.

With her heels on the table, Anna's body was mostly hidden from sight by her legs. White painted nails tipped both her hands and feet, showing a lovely contrast to her bronzed skin. And Anna knew just the way to make the most of that effect. Her fingers ran along the edge of her calves before dancing across her knees. Drawing all kinds of shapes as she teased with opening her legs just a bit before snapping them shut again.

Anna's teeth flashed in a smile as she wiggled her feet. The anklet she wore flashed in the light as Anna smiled. "I might even go so far as to say the favorite."

Travis raised a brow with an amused smile. "I have quite a few favorite things and you aren't hiding a steak with pepper sauce behind those knobby knees."

Anna rolled her eyes, choosing to ignore the last part of his comment while her voice dropped to a low tone filled with a sultry edge. "That slab of beef isn't nearly as tasty as this." It was then that Anna opened her legs, revealing a sight that was worth drooling over.

When her legs parted, Anna leaned back on her elbows and arched her back to press her magnificent breasts to the ceiling. Little pebbles topped her perky tits while the deep breaths did all kinds of interesting things to her chest. It was a sight that many men craved but the true prize laid lower.

Travis' eyes followed the lines of her belly down to Anna's wet and blooming lips. There was not a hair to be found on her pussy, just the glistening of her lips along with a hint of the deep pink that lay beyond. White nails followed that same path Travis' eyes had taken. Skimming over bronze skin down Anna's wet sex she parted her lips even more. "Prepared and played with, just to be ready for you."

"Played?" Travis' eyebrow rose at the word, his tone carefully neutral as he tested the word. The words 'Fish instead of meat then?' faded from his mind in favor of the more important part, whether or not Anna had earned a punishment.

Sensing dangerous territory Anna was quick to reassure him. "Only playing, I stopped in time." Anna's voice had gotten a breathy quality, whenever she felt that true need inside of her it always did strange things to her voice. Making it little more than an airy whisper. "I didn't break the rules."

Travis made a small noise of agreement, sliding his hands along her legs. Planting a kiss on her calf and another on her knee. Anna laid back on the table Travis took a firm grip on her thighs to ensure her legs were kept apart. His lips slid along the skin of her inner things as Travis pressed a small kiss every so often. Allowing his teeth to drag to hear that wonderful hitch in Anna's breath

"How long did you play for?"

Anna sighed as she shifted her hips, A sharp bite made her gasp, and hiss when Travis shifted to lightly blow on where he'd bitten. Caressing the delicate shin with a soft current of air. It felt cool but nearly made Anna giggle at the small tickle. "About an hour or so."

Travis hummed, well aware of Anna's penchant for idly playing with herself while reading raunchy stories. He was clearly in no hurry as Travis chose to tease Anna. Pressing his tongue to her without ever actually touching her aching core. Anna shifted beneath him, she held out for several minutes but eventually caved and whined the words.

"Ugh fuck. Daddy, no playing with your food."

"I'm not, when something is hot you need to blow on it," Travis spoke matter-of-factly, unconcerned with her squirming. "Besides, you played with my food."

A huff came from Anna. "You're not cooling things down." Anna's hand had risen from the table, found his hair, and pulled down but stubborn as he was, Travis resisted the painful pull on his hair.

Instead, Travis pressed his tongue against the junction at the top of her leg. Long, broad strokes just to the side of her pussy. His tongue swiped along the outside of her lips and Anna groaned. Shifting her hips to follow that elusive touch.

"Old men take things slow." The words were pressed against her skin and sent vibrations all along her aching sex. "The one virtue of age."

Stretched out on the table Anna knew there was only one way to end the torment. "Ugh fuck, I'm sorry. Please, Daddy."

"Good girl."

The words were barely out of Travis' mouth when a long, broad stroke made Anna flinch. It went from the base of her slit to the tip of her clit. The moan that he drew from Anna was only the beginning as Travis began to eat her out like a man starving.

There were no more words. All Anna could do was make noise as Travis' lips ravished her. Lips, tongue, and teeth all came to play as Travis left not an inch of her free from his hunger. The man was unrestrained and possessive. Whenever Anna had shifted too far away, he pulled her back to him. Every action he made screamed to the world. 'This belongs to me.'

When Anna felt his tongue snake inside with his nose brushing up against her clit, she jerked on the wooden top. The sounds that Travis' attention made were obscene. The man slurped and suckled at her in such a way that it was difficult to hear her own moans. His large hands kept a tight grip on her hips, only leaving to force her legs wider apart.

A spot of pressure inside of Anna grew larger and larger as the sensations pressed in on her. Travis was in no mood to drag things out as he used every trick he had learned to keep the pressure mounting, until Anna was right at the edge. His lips pressed around her clit and Anna heard a faint humming before a tide pulled her under.

After the edging session she had gone through, the orgasm ripped through Anna's body. With Travis' hands on her hips and his lips locked around her clit, there was no choice but to ride the wave. Screaming as she was dragged along until everything inside her rose to a crescendo. With her mouth wide open, every muscle in Anna's body tensed for one perfect moment.

Anna fell back against the tabletop, panting and sweating. While Travis had finally stopped eating her out to smack his lips with a wide grin.

"Tasty. Well, that was it for the entrée. Now the main course."

Despite the playful tone from Travis the words filled Anna with a wary sense of dread. The sense that she had bitten off more than she could chew. A squeeze of those large hands sent a jolt through her body and when Travis started to remove his shirt Anna stammered.

"You know, there's usually more time between courses than that. You'll have to come back later."

With that same large grin, Travis laughed the objection away. "Oh no no, lil princess. As you said, I've been quite busy today. And there is more work still. No time to wait."

Anna didn't wait for his shirt to come off, halfway gone was already too distracting. Instead, she dropped herself off the tabletop onto wobbly feet. Four steps. Four unsteady steps were as far as Anna got before she felt those arms around her waist. the feel of them sent lightning from her skin and she turned. Pushing and pulling to free herself. But Travis laughed as he held her close.

The man was like a mountain compared to her, an immovable strength. She could push and prod all she wanted, but all she'd do was exhaust herself. They both knew it. Still, that wouldn't stop Anna. She twisted in his arms and fought against every move he made. Turning as she tried to wrench her arms free.

Their wrestling had brought both of them down to the carpet. A sudden bucking of her hips gave just enough breathing space to aim a kick at his middle. Travis grunted and the look in his eyes changed.

In short order, Anna's arms were pinned above her head. One massive hand held them down while Anna's legs were held down by his. She shook her head in defiance of the kiss Travis tried to give but his other hand took a hold of her face. Anna's breath hitched as Travis' fingers sunk into her cheeks with an intensity that left her tingling

The grip Travis had on her was a stark reminder of who was in charge. As was the kiss, Travis took his time, pressing his lips to hers in a slow and methodical fashion. Anna wanted to resist even then, but that kiss was a heady sensation that seeped into every fiber of her being. A mix of passion and control as Travis's lips drew her own into the possessive rhythm.

When Anna had fully surrendered to the softness of Travis' lips the cutting pressure on her cheeks disappeared. Distantly she felt his hand slide down against her body but that didn't matter near as much as the tricks he performed with her tongue. It was only when Anna felt the hard length of his cock press against her core that she gave a strangled moan.

Their kiss broke and the moan turned to a whimpering, with the weight of him on top of her Travis forced all the breath from her body. One finger hooked into the heart of her choker and pulled, making the cords tighten around her throat. With her air being cut off those piercing blue eyes looking down right into her soul. Travis moved his hips and pushed.

Inch by inch his cock slid into her. Anna knew nothing else than that slow push that filled her entire being. The world was blissfully silent while her body was being stretched. When the need for air began to burn in her lungs Travis' hips finally come to a stop against her. The whimpering had turned to a whine but still, he didn't relent.

Travis leaned down, his lips against Anna's ear while the pressure pushing down on her nearly became too much. "Now I'm home."

The near-bruising grip on her throat was gone all of a sudden. Anna took in deep gulps of air, gasping for her breath but she wasn't given the time to taste the sweetness of it. Travis had reared back up and with her legs hooked over his hips, every breath Anna took was driven from her body.

Deep strokes filled the entirety of her, whenever Travis bottomed out it was too much but when he pulled back Anna wished for more. With her hands pinned above her head, Anna had no choice but to take it as Travis fucked her like a ragdoll

Nothing else existed, there was only Travis' dominating presence as he took her without mercy. Even when her body was pulled along the waves of another orgasm he didn't stop. The shooting stars flew overhead just before the darkness crashed down on her. Still, the world kept rocking as the darkness moved along with him.

What sounds Anna made were reduced to a formless noise while her body moved along with his. When those bright explosions died out Anna felt how she was picked up and placed in his lap. Her arms and legs wound around his body on instinct while Travis set a punishing pace.

He thrusted up into her and with his hands on her hips Travis forced Anna to move along with him. Sweat glistened on their bodies and pooled between them but Travis didn't care. And Anna was far too lost in the wail that was torn from her body.

One last deep plunge made Anna's cry stutter as her eyes rolled to the ceiling. When he finally released her Anna fell boneless onto the carpet. Her chest heaving as if there could never be enough air in the world to fill her need.

But the words Travis uttered sent a spike of fear through Anna's body. "That was the main course, now for the dessert."

That voice didn't belong to Travis, it belonged to a demon hellbent on its revenge. With no care as to how ravaged her body would be at the end of it. She flopped herself onto her belly, too exhausted to do anything else. And inch by gruesome inch Anna began to crawl.

The demon behind her spoke again. "Trying to run, princess?" A large hand took hold of her ankle, Anna tried to kick. But he was too strong to resist, her body was forced into an obscene position. With her knees underneath her and her arms held folded onto her back, Anna's cheek was pressed into the carpet.

A hot breath danced over her ear, slipping into her head with its dark desire. "There is no escape until I've had my fill." A large hand pressed down on the small of her back, forcing Anna's knees to slide apart as her back arched.

Face down on the floor and with her ass up in the air Anna tried to cry out when she felt his fingers follow the line of her spine right into the valley between her cheeks. She wiggled and squirmed as much as she could but the weight on top of her didn't afford Anna many options.

Samian
Samian
17 Followers
12