A Tasty Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's cry fell into a shocked moan when she felt that first press against her puckered hole. The sensation renewed her struggles but no matter what she did, Anna couldn't shake him off. And Travis didn't seem to care about her efforts.

The man just pressed on, massaging his thumb into her ass with ever-increasing pressure. Nothing would stop him and he had trained her body far too well. Sweat and her own juices served well enough as lube that the tightness of her eased in the face of the relentless pressure being applied. It didn't take long before she felt his thumb press inside of her.

A shocked cry was all the sound she could give as Travis continued to work on her ass. Anna's weeping pussy went entirely ignored in favor of the methodical stretching. One finger turned to two, two that pressed deep inside her. Anna screwed her eyes shut as a long moan escaped her.The rod of steel still pressed against her, sliding between her lips but never going in. A third finger joined the two and Anna cried out as she jerked in place.

Travis' fingers wiggled around inside of her without a care for her need. And when his fingers were finally removed from her, Anna had thought it to be a mercy. The sudden spit and wet impact on her asshole made Anna flinch as if he'd slapped her.

It felt as if time itself had slowed down, the head of Travis' cock pressed against her before slipping inside. Anna had no choice but to let it happen. To let him take possession of her body. And taking possession was exactly what Travis did. Being inside her ass wasn't enough. One hand held Anna's wrists on her back while the other wound itself into her hair. Her upper body was lifted from the ground before Travis started to fuck her in earnest.

There was no gentleness and no regard for her in the way Travis moved. There was one goal, to cum inside of her and coat her guts with his seed. The man set a grueling pace to do just that. Pumping into her at an angle that only served his own pleasure. Travis used her and still Anna moaned in pure lust.

Sounds fell from her lips as Ana was reduced to being his possession. It didn't take long before she felt him speed up even more until finally, Travis slammed in deep with a bestial roar.

She felt how he shuddered and shook as he erupted inside of her. Once Travis was done the both of them collapsed onto the carpet, utterly spent and unable to move.

There was a fulfilled, tired quality to his voice when Travis spoke. "'s your fault."

Anna could only groan in response. "You didn't have to make it into a three-meal course!"

Travis didn't reply, he just laughed. A deep laugh that sent tingles all along Anna's skin as felt his arms slip around her. With her head on his chest Anna shifted for comfort, happy that she'd managed to pull Travis away from the computer. Even if her ass had taken the brunt of the effort.

----

There are many interesting facets within the kink community. Ways that scenes are set up or ways in which they flow naturally. Some don't like to talk too much, others need that wordplay to be added on.

But Brats tend to fall in a category all on their own. And as I found out, the banter is not an easy thing to bring into a story. Loose and playful with the right tones of pushback and just plain being a brat.

Of course, even in this there are types of Brats. Those that want and need more versus those that need a bit less. The belligerent ones versus the teasing ones. Hope I managed to portray at least one of those somewhat well in this story.

Let me know your thoughts or comments.

12