A Taxi Driver Tale - Bride to Be

Story Info
Abandoned by her friends to an unexpected twist of fate.
6.1k words
21.7k
17
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

I could see the pistol pointing right at me.

Stopping the taxi parallel to the pavement, I prepared for the barrage of noise as I drop the electric window and lean over the front passenger seat asking the obligatory question of any fare.

"Where to?"

They wouldn't all fit in. There were seven of them all aged late teens to early twenties at a guess, cackling and squawking away on the pavement. All of them dressed in a common theme. All dressed as Cowgirls in a mixture of tight denims, denim skirts, checked shirts, and mainly pink coloured fancy dress style Stetson hats accompanied with fake plastic pistols.

One too many Alcopops or cocktails had apparently gone to all their collective heads.

A dark-skinned girl with straight black hair crouched down level with my window; I couldn't help but notice her striking blue eyes. Playfully she once again aimed the fake pistol she held toward my face.

"Pertchoo," she mimicked the sound of the gun.

I wasn't quick witted enough to respond, I was far too distracted by her beauty if truth be told.

"Thanks for stopping," she purred in a dreamy voice. "I'm afraid my friend has had a teeny tiny bit too much to drink and needs to go home... can you take her to the Hillcliffe Estate. Please."

On finishing her sentence she raised an eyebrow, if such a small act were possible, seductively.

Great, I thought a heavily intoxicated girl being dropped to one of the least savoury parts of the City. Visions of cleaning sick from my car at the very least ran through my mind, I was about to refuse when on unsteady feet two of the other Cowgirls led my fare to the back door.

Brown hair cut straight to the shoulder, she had a petite face and slim build. Her body clad in a white and red checked shirt unbuttoned, yet tied in a knot that sits just above her exposed midriff and sits over a deep red bra that covered ample breasts. Her lower body covered by a short light blue denim mini skirt, with a thick tan belt her uncovered legs were shapely and accentuated by the same colour tan cowboy boots. Over her hands in front of her she carried a dark navy denim jacket.

Had she not been so heavily intoxicated she could have been very attractive.

"Ok," I found myself nodding in agreement, not even sure myself why. Before I knew it the back door of the cab was pulled open and she was dropped heavily into the back seat, immediately she fell flat on her back across the back seat as yet another friends swung her legs into the back seat.

"You'll be alright Sweetie," one of them assured her as she was pulled to be sat back upright on the back seat.

The dark skinned girl who'd now stood back amongst the chaos, granting me a brief profile view of her breasts, supported by a black bra behind only a black leather waistcoat, leaned back in through the window and passed me a twenty note.

"15, Rosemount Ave on the Hillcliffe... This is for your trouble."

This girl seemed worldly wise, although at the same time I also sensed she was keen to ditch her friend who'd become a burden to their night out. It was no more than a fiver fare to the Estate, she knew this, but could probably sense or anticipate my caution and wanted to get on with the rest of her night.

"This is wrong," I heard one of them say. "Someone should go with her."

"She'll be fine..." another countered, "...it's only ten thirty why spoil a night out because she's had a bit too much... this always fucking happens with her... she can't handle her fucking booze can she."

"No like you Em" came one reply.

"Yeah, but not tonight, we should have look..." another protestor raised.

The back passenger door was then slammed shut from outside, the remainder of the conversation inaudible in the main as a red-haired girl leant now in through the passenger window.

"Sweetie... Sweetie," my fare in the back stirred in response to what I assumed was an informal nickname rather than her actual name. "We got ya a Taxi luv... you'll be fine luv."

Turning to me chewing on gum she offered, while hitching her thumb in the direction of my intended departure, "Go on get going."

I revved the engine and moments later pull away from the curb into the slow moving night traffic.

"Wait, wait, wait!" a hand frantically slapped from the rear along the side of the car.

'What now?' I thought to myself.

Through the still open window a long elegant arm reached in and then the face of the dark skinned girl reappeared. She giggled as she looked back at her friend slumped there. "You'll probably need this."

Holding out my hand she dropped a small silver key into the palm of my hand. Confused I placed it into the dashboard storage compartment. I looked up to question her, but she was gone, laughing and joking as she tottered along the pavement to join the other five who

were already making their way to the nearest bar on 'Neville Street'.

I admired her form longingly, in the rear-view mirror until she was lost from sight. She was wearing only the waistcoat over a short black denim mini skirt and long light brown legs were accentuated by strappy high heels.

Ignoring my carnal urges while indicating I pull the cab into the light traffic that is traversing the City's main arterial route, having been flashed out by a fellow Cabbie. I made my way steadily out of the City and on to the Dual Carriage way that provided the quickest access to the Hillcliffe Estate. Ever conscious of my drunken ride I keep a constant eye on her, flicking on the rear passenger light as we drove along darker streets with no street lights.

Noting again how genuinely attractive she was, even with her eyes closed beneath a

straight cut fringe I could see that, lightly made up she had a delicate narrow nose and small thin mouth. Her face was slim and angular. A long neck gave way to a slim frame, her breasts weren't large, but would I guess be sufficient if freed of her clothing. I could see no more of her body as the jacket still draped over her arms lay now also across her legs.

She stirred as I pulled off the dual carriageway and we made our way around a round-a-bout.

"What...where...?" She stammered, glancing out the window and presumably not recognising her surroundings, a brief moment of panic grabs me that I've been pranked into bringing her to the undesirable neighbourhood before I remember the overpayment.

"It's alright... " I offer trying to reassure her, "...I'm taking you home".

Alert her eyes sprung open, they were deep and dark in colour.

"Where'shh my friendsh," she offer, it now being her turn to be slightly panicked. As she spoke her words slurred on the excess of alcohol she had undoubtedly consumed. "Amber? Denise?"

"They are still up town," I replied. "You were too drunk, so they sent you home."

"I wanna go back..." she demanded flopping her head back on the head rest and groaning, "....you gotta take me back Mister."

"Is that such a good idea," I said hitting the indicator to turn left. Chancing a glance back at her in the rear view mirror. "I've practically got you home now if nothing else."

Pulling the car into the entrance for the Hillcliffe Estate I scan my eyes over the run down looking residences, built 50 years ago little in appearance changed since. To say that the area was run down could actually be paying it a compliment. I rarely, and less so since my mugging of a little over 6 months ago, took fares to or from The Hillcliffe. The Hellcliffe as it was parochially known. As if to illustrate the point we drive past a smoulder wreck of a car being dowsed down by a Fire Crew. The blue strobe of their emergency lights bouncing off the cars and buildings that line the road just before and assortment of takeaways and boarded up former businesses.

"I hate them... I fucking hate them all.... they alwaysssh do this ...alwaysssh," she slurred. "But tonight... Why tonight?"

"What's tonight?" I honestly enquire.

"It'shh my Hen Night... I'm getting married nexsthh week."

In that split second only, my heart went out to her. Poor cow ditched on her big night out. Taking a left, I drove along the row of houses on a street signed up as "Rosemount Avenue'. Number 15 was a bungalow on the right hand side of the road that I could see was accessed by a path through an uncared for garden. I pull up at the end of the path, leaving the engine running.

"At least they paid your cab," I quipped. She did not respond.

Reaching over to the door release she pulled at the handle with both hands. "What tha..." she spoke confused and exasperated.

Her jacket had slid up her arms as she reached exposing her forearms for the first time it was apparent that both her wrists were bound by a pair of brushed steel handcuffs.

Without thinking I reached into the tray on the dashboard and took the key I'd been handed, turning it briefly before I slipped it into my rear pocket. A certain hunger stirred within me as I did so.

"Oh dear..." I mock, "Seems to me they've left you in quite a predicament."

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "They put theesh on me in that... in that eighties bar."

As she spoke she managed to find enough coordination to heavily push the rear passenger door open with her booted left foot.

"Steady on" I sneer, unhappy at her robust approach to exiting my cab, noting her struggle. "Here... Let me come help you."

Switching off the engine I slip out of the front seat and hurry to the rear left door, she'd swung both her legs around by time I get to her and is now unsteadily attempting to take to her feet. Taking a loose grip of her left elbow I aid her to her unsteady feet.

Looking up at me embarrassed by her predicament and drunkenness she spoke gently if still with a heavy slur to her tone, "Thankssh you."

"Will you be alright?" I asked.

"Gesh sho," she fumbled for her jacket but was unable to move it with her bound wrists. "Can you get my keysss for meee."

Taking her jacket from her I searched her pocket and found a set of door keys handing her jacket to her left cuffed wrist and the keys to her right.

"Thankssh again," she said as she stumbled past me up the path towards

the front door.

I watched in amusement, casting my eye up her shapely boot clad legs and onto her firm ass obscured by the short denim mini skirt. As she made it to the front door, I was almost amazed that she had the cohesion to turn the key in the lock first time before removing the key.

As she pulled down on the door handle she then proceeded to fall face first through the doorway into the hallway beyond.

Locking the car I made my way up the front path, not bothering to put on my jacket, I wore a T-shirt, Jeans and trainers feeling the benefit of the warmth of the mild Spring air.

As I crouch to picked her up off the floor, I reminisced that it had been three months since I'd last followed a fare into their house. Strictly speaking I hadn't followed that night. My mind raced at the memory of that intrusion at Belgravia Road, an intrusion that had been carried out in more ways than one.

Three months had passed with no ramifications, however, just as several weeks had now passed without hearing back anything from spoiled little rich bitch who'd paid in kind for the damage caused to the rear of my Mercedes. A touch up job to the paint work that still needs to be completed.

As I arrive in the doorway I can't help but notice how her denim skirt has ridden up as she lies there crumpled on the floor and I could see that she wore plain white panties underneath her tight little skirt. Although not the most erotic of visions I felt my pulse quicken, my groin stir. Fighting the urge to close the front door and take her right here as I place my arms around her waist and pull her back up to her feet.

The brunette giggled and leant up against me with her head on my chest; stood to her full height I guess she would not have been any taller than my shoulders, even in the chunky heeled boots.

"OK?" I ask.

She nodded confirmation.

Looking down the bungalow hallway I could see it was small and untastefully decorated, there weren't many possessions of note. There were only three rooms at the far end a kitchen diner, to our immediate left behind a closed door was a living room I guessed as open to my left I could see through a doorway lit by a glowing bed side lamp, a double bed which must have sat in an en-suite room.

I led her one foot tripping over the other to the Kitchen and switched on the lights considering this could be so easy. A fluorescent strip bulb lit a light green room, oven, sink, fridge freezer and dining table with 4 chairs placed around it, a back door on the far wall.

As the light starkly illuminated the room she raised her still bound hands to her eyes shielding them against the brightness. I prop her against the wall as she finds her feet.

Flicking on the kettle I turn to face her, "Coffee?"

Making such an offer but knowing full well I had no intension of sobering her up as I cast my eye over towards her. Taking her in fully for the first time under the harsh bright light. She was attractive, that I'd concluded in the taxi, her body was slim but not petite her curves average. Her appearance no different to a hundred girls you pass each day I consider, she had long delicate arms that extended to her shackled wrists in front of her slim, but not over toned, midriff exposed by the knot and the fashion in which her shirt was tied.

Her legs were shapely and fairly long, enhanced by that mini skirt and those cowboy boots, they were easily her best feature.

I imagined running my hands up her legs under that short skirt towards what was underneath.

"You're naughty," she almost giggled.

Had she seen me, seen me leering at her even through her drunken haze as I mentally undress her.

"You're very naughty," she continued. "You shouldn't be here... I'm ...I'm about to get married you know."

"Only helping" I said looking toward her. "Where's your bloke then... someone to look after you?"

"He's... in..." she thought momentarily confused. "He's in Amshertedam on hish shag weekend..."

I smiled, amused at her innocent slip of language as she struggled to make sense. I also smile in anticipating there being no further interruptions. Ditched by her friends, her partner miles from home I had her all to myself.

"So, what are you doing here?" There's a smirk that plays across her charming features as she makes to walk towards me but trips over her own feet and lurches forward, acting quickly I catch her by her waist as her bound hands grasp at thin air to stop herself falling. She crashes unceremoniously into my arms, and I stumble with her, eventually turning her and pressing her against the kitchen work surface to support her.

Her legs part and I find myself stood between them pressed against her body, my cock stirring in my jeans as I press up to her. I can't help but think about taking advantage of the situation presented.

She breathes out deeply, drink heavy on her breath I could now smell by the nature of our close proximity.

Looking up at me through heavy drunken eyes she purred, "My hero."

"See that's what I'm here for" I grin and make to push her away. As I did, she pulls her bound wrists up and hooks them over my head onto the back of my neck. She pulled her mouth to my ear and standing on tip toe whispered, "I think I need my bed."

What was this, I thought to myself, an innocent drunken act without thinking, a misguided thought process, or a blatant invitation?

My head swam as I contemplated my next move, my erection refusing to now subside as she leans pressed against me.

Whatever it was how could I not oblige?

Unhooking her wrists from my neck I turn her and lead her by the arm back down the hallway into the property's only bedroom. She obligingly follows in my wake even if she stumble trips behind me more than once.

The bedroom was as cheaply decorated as the rest of the house that I'd seen, white and grey with poor quality furniture. The double bed with a white metal frame head board sported an at least matching white and grey duvet set and pillows.

I drop her down onto the bed and she stretches out over the surface of the duvet her cuffed wrists level with her face as she rolls and turns away from me.

I stood there and watched still fully dressed she drew her knees up to her waist. Through the intoxicating effect of the excess drink coursing through her she slept unconsciously almost within a matter of minutes.

Knowing I could leave at any time, knowing I should leave but fighting with my conscience I paced lightly around the bed, sensing deep down what I knew I was about to do.

I walked to the bedroom door, my eyes not leaving her body curled up on the bed.

Reaching out to the door to the bedroom I closed it shut.

There on the back of the door protected under a layer of plastic film was her Wedding Dress, very little detail was visible, but I could see through the opaque plastic cover zipped over it that it was pure white in colour.

Reaching down to the bed side table as she rolled over to face toward me I clicked the lamp off and plunged the room into darkness. She sighed yet remained motionless; moments later I could still make her out by the light of the room that now poured through open curtains, the room bathed in an orange glow from the streetlights beyond.

I opened the top draw of a chest of draws and rummaging found quickly what I needed. Pulling them from amongst other garments stuffed into the drawer I remove a pair of thick black tights.

Standing over the bed I tear each of the legs apart from one another through the gusset with relative ease. Immediately stuffing one leg into the back pocket of my jeans.

Kneeling up onto the left side of the bed which she did not occupy. Leaning then over her prone body I gently took her handcuffed wrists and stretched them up over her head, she did not stir even as I rolled her onto her back and knelt over her straddling either side of her midriff, before gently pulling her arms fully extended over her head.

Acting fast I tied one end of the leg of the tights to the cuffs which restrained her wrists. I then reached up and secured the loose end to the centre of the white metal framed headboard. Pulling the knot, I made it as tight as I possibly could.

With all haste I dismounted her to stand at the foot of the bed, casting my eye over her once more, admiring my capture. Taking the remaining leg of the tights from my back pocket as I watched her.

Stretching the ruined garment in my hands, stretching out thick nylon until I can pull the leg of the black denier garment down over my face, an old fashioned, almost cliched disguise but more than adequate by the dull light of the room should she wake.

Reaching up by the ankle I took hold of her right cowboy boot and slid her body down across the bed. Still unconscious from the alcohol she didn't even respond as I pulled her left and right legs apart.

Sitting down next to her on the left-hand side of the bed I reached across her and placed my left hand just above her right knee and placed my right hand similarly on her left leg. Simultaneously I ran my hands over the soft skin up her legs to her mid thighs, pressing my fingers into over her shapely thighs leaving pressure marks in my wake.

I climbed on to the bed and knelt between her parted legs, my hands then pushing further up her thighs to the hem of her denim skirt, I pushed both hands up under the skirt causing the denim to ride up and wrinkle, pressing on to reveal once more the pristine little white pants that protected her modesty.

Sliding my hands over her lifeless legs until the skirt bunches around her waist and I pull at the waist band of her underwear, easing them gently down from over her shapely ass and hips, then past her thighs and her knees.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12