A Taxi Driver Tale - Bride to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
297 Followers

I struggled to pull the white underwear over the top of the cowboy boots she wore but equally wanted to keep the boots on her. As the elastic finally gave over the heel of her boots, I finally removed her pants and flung them to my left on to the floor in the middle of the bedroom.

"All mine" I whisper.

My dick ached to be released. Glancing up between her legs to set eyes on her by no means unruly, but hairy entrance. I'd seen neater.

Undeterred, reaching down I unzip my fly and release my now rock-hard member from my boxer shorts. Still she remained frozen, her exposed cleavage and the tops of her breasts visible from that dark red bra rose and fell as she breathed heavy with false alcohol induced sleep. Lowering my body onto hers reaching below me I positioned myself to enter her.

Pausing to pull at the knot that tied her checked shirt at her midriff I let the shirt fall open to her sides, reaching up I cupped and caressed her firm breasts through the bra, then as I reach between our bodies I positioned my dick up against her with my left hand as I pull down the cups of her bra to reveal her pert round orbs with my right hand.

I toy and pull at her tits as my cock presses partially into her at the same time. Her nipples become erect to my rough touch.

She groaned, a soft little groan that spurs my encouragement. Leaving the attention I pay her breasts I press my hands down her sides on to her hips to leverage my entry, as with my hands pressing down on her hips through the bunched skirt and tan belt she still wore, I start to enter her.

Gaining entry was difficult, her entrance so tight. She lets go a seething breath in response as her body pressed rigid.

Withdrawing from my initial penetration I pull up the improvised mask I wore and spat into my right palm before rubbing mucus thick saliva over the tip and down the shaft of my now fully engorged dick that was now begging to enter her. I reached down and pulled her legs up and apart bending them at the knee as they butter-flied open a little.

Lying back on top of her I place two fingers into her and spread her lips as I reposition myself and press hard against her having. offered little to manipulate or stimulate her. Irrespective I began to work my member into her tight body, spreading her as she cries out under the duress of my purposeful penetrative thrusts.

Eventually after intense pressure I felt my myself enter her opening, and I slowly I sink the whole of my length and girth into her tight opening with slow steady thrust.

She takes as sharp an intake of breath deep into her lungs as she had since I'd commenced.

Even with her legs parted as wide as I'd positioned them she felt so tight as I begin sliding in and out of her my chest presses down on her, as my arms slip up to grab the top of the mattress in order to impale her onto me as best as I could achieve.

The young brunette groaned loudly again as I achieve full penetration for the first time. She wasn't naturally lubricated I accepted but she felt so restrictive, so tight pulled around me. She fitted snug, like new and that's when it crossed my mind.

She could be no more than Twenty, was it possible, even in the depths of the hell like Hillcliffe Estate that she was unused, that she had never taken a man or boy fully in her. She was certainly young to be getting married, though most her age on this estate had kids of their own, virginity lost cheaply no doubt under the influence of weed and a cheap bottle of cider up the recreation ground. Surely not though, surely, she had not been saving herself.

Sunk deep in her now I quickened my pace, spurred on and with my own senses heightened. My illicit thoughts and her undeniable physical tightness combine to provoke me. Thrusting now harder, penetrating her deeper and deeper with each harsh thrust, as my hands clench and pull apart her thighs as I fuck her.

Finding purchase over her body I pull my neck and head over her shoulder and buried my head into the nape of her neck.

"You feel so good," I offer. "So, fucking good."

Pulling her down onto me as my left hand grabs the waistband of her skirt I soon make satisfactory purchase and control her body as I repeatedly thrust into her, impaling my dick deeper and deeper into her body.

"Fuck," she breathlessly groaned into my ear.

Realising nothing would be gained by prolonging my style. Hearing her encouragement. The lack of interaction from her prone body could feasibly extend the scenario that plays out.

I feel her tense though, her legs stretch out then wrap around me. Her calves wrap mine. Feeling this I quickened my pace my hips slapping against hers, my dick rubbing deep and tight against her entrance as I pull back then press forth spurring another cry of pleasure as her legs lock just as tight, now around my waist as she holds me into her.

Several minutes pass, continually coaxed by the confines of her tight inner passage until I feel my seed begin to rise. Taking my hands from under her I reach out and take hold of the top of the head board either side of where the torn tights bound her handcuffed wrists.

Her whole body rocked backwards and forwards under my momentum, the perfect little breasts bounced back and forth I watched them as I looked down her body lay out under me, legs spread again now under my body position as with a parted mouth she inhaled deeply as I claimed her.

Looking back over her I noticed her tits once more and then taking in her shoulders and neck my eyes scanned her face, that delicate mouth, her lips pressed firmly together locking her mouth shut over stifled breaths as keep I looking down into her wide dilated and slightly bloodshot eyes.

"Your so so tight" I utter.

Her eyes wide open. Deep, dark and wide open staring into the ceiling past me, past me and the improvised mask I near forgot I wore, a tear ran down the side of her face. I felt my balls begin to tighten her stare nearly broke my stride but every sense in my body urged me to continue. I thrust twice more deep into her now loosening crack, grabbing out and clenching the headboard as I felt my cock quiver and pre cum seep from it.

Holding off as best I can her stifled breath punctuates little whimpers as I use her, as she feels me use her.

Clenched so tightly around me she audibly whimpers "Oh my god... oh my god."

"You're so tight... you're so fucking tight" I keep offering mesmerised by the feel of her body around me.

She remains still, held by both my firm hands and the restraint of her own wrists as she surrenders, her heavy breath ratchets on every thrust.

"Are you going to cum?" I offer not relenting my hurried pace "Are you going to cum for me?"

She doesn't say a word, she doesn't need to as her back arches and she presses herself down onto me in the same move, as I fuck her.

She trembles, her arms pulling against her tight restraint. My arms slip to the back of her shoulders. She cranes her head back against the pillow beneath her, on further whimpered breaths.

Her body clenched so tight around me I feel my girth widen as cum floods my tubes. I'm ready to cum into her tightness. Knowing she will soon feel the warmth of the expulsion of my ejaculate deep into her.

I feel my dick spasm as I pull my shoulders and head back away from her arching my own back to be able sink as deep into her as I possibly can.

In a shuddering moment I feel my load spray into her, looking back down as she does not flinch, her mouth held open her head still craned back in silent response to what is happening inside her body.

Convulsing again I feel another load seep into her, each drop I ejaculate swims deep into her unprotected body. Dropping my body onto her I then push myself up on extended arms. Her tightness engulfs my swollen dick, she consumed me as her body clenches around mine.

It was with a degree of discomfort that I ease myself from her. Pressing down the bed and standing I immediately pulled my jeans from my hips back onto my waist stowing my cock back in my boxers. Beneath the impromptu mask, sweat cakes my forehead.

My hand slips to my back pocket and as she lays there deathly still once more, I take the key for the handcuffs clamped over her wrists and place it on the bedside table. Despite being unwilling to cuff her I reach over her body, that still rises and falls on heavy breaths as I untie the black denier leg of the tights from the headboard.

Her arms remain outstretched even her head, she does not bring them back across her body, she remains motionless the only movement was that of her exposed chest as her breath heavy in her lungs inhaled and exhaled begins to still.

"What have we... what have I... what have you." She offers quietly and edge of confusion to the words she utters.

I open the bedroom door, as its hung there on a brass peg the hem of the wedding dress drags across the carpeted floor as I do so.

"Enjoy your wedding day Sweetie... hope I made up for your friends ditching you."

Not even looking back I entered the hallway and make at once for the front door, noting how my own breath still remains heavy in my lungs from my exertion.

Before leaving I pull the leg of the tights from over my face. I exit the property and pull the door closed behind me. Checking the street I unlocked my car from her front step and swiftly against the chill of the night on my sweat soaked t-shirt make my way towards the waiting Taxi, the shone of a fresh wash a polish obvious in the glow of the street lights.

On the other side of the Hillcliffe I hear an intruder alarm ring out as I climb into the leather interior of the car pulling shut the driver's side door before driving away at a steady inconspicuous pace just as I see another car swing swing in to the pavement and occupy the space I had just vacated.

Driving to the end of Rosemount Avenue I realise I reach a dead end, I turn the Cab around and head back the way I've come witnessing a yellow light illuminate on the roof of the vehicle that had pulled up behind me, another Taxi I now realise.

Passing the house I shield my face to avoid being spotted, two of her friends from earlier had returned. No doubt concern had evidently gotten the better of them, concern at what could have happened to their friend, a concern that perhaps comes too late.

I could see them slapping hands on the door in an attempt to be heard.

'Close,' I think to myself as I carry on driving away in the opposite direction, the dull aching sensation in my crotch slowly passing. Turning out of the street I pair my mobile phone to the Cabs in car Bluetooth and speed dial a number saved as a favourite to hear a familiar gruff voice answer the call.

"How do?" His unenthusiastic greeting crackles through the cars speakers

"Very well Frank, very well," I reply "Listen I've been thinking about your proposition and I'm in. We'll need to look at the legal side of things and draw up contracts but it could be just the opening I'm looking for at the moment... the earning potential you mentioned is the real appeal... and how we earn that money."

Frank and I talked as I drove back into town, it was reasonably early, there were still plenty of fares to be had. We talked about our mutual plans to which he welcomed my investment before we wandered off topic onto sport and the merits of a particular attractive local TV News presenter.

Pulling my car up in a back street behind 'Neville Street' the main bar and club area I turn off the engine and wish Frank goodbye.

Deciding to grab a coffee, on getting out of the car in from a darkened doorway I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex.

Peering into the gloom from a relative distance I could see a tall male in a black short sleeve polo shirt and dark trousers pressing his conquest forcefully but freely up against a fire escape door that sat romantically between two Wheelie bins. Her exposed slender legs wrapped around his waist as he cradles her body. Judging by the number and the subsequent volume of wanton gasps that fill the air she was close to climax as she energetically bounces within his grip, within a matter of breaths she soon squealed out in delight from his prowess.

As he dropped her delicately to the floor, she stepped past him into the dim light of the dank back alley pulling her black skirt back down her thighs before hurriedly buttoning up the front of her black leather waistcoat.

"Sorry," I state meekly, finding myself inadvertently stumbling on their very public display.

As I scan the words O'Leary's embroidered across the left breast of his shirt he gives me a knowing look as if to say 'Did you see how I just nailed her?'

She flushes a little embarrassed at my presence and possibly even more so as if she recognises me, as an albeit brief look of recognition flashes across her beautiful dark features.

I instantly recognise her. The friend who'd taken charge of dropping girl into the back of my Cab and handed me a twenty note barely two hours ago.

I smirk thinking how night has played out for both of us as the male, for whom I already have begrudging envy prises open the fire escape door, he'd just been carnal with her up against and he guides the beautiful lithe creature back into the lively venue where believe to be an Irish Bar with his hand in the small of her back.

She would make the perfect subject matter for Mine and Franks proposal.

I can only hope therefore our paths cross a third time.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
297 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hoping for a part two where the driver gives her and her husband a ride after they've had a few too many after the reception. Throw the groom in the bathroom tub, throw the bride on the bed, and hike that gown up. and maybe see the lovely dark skinned girl again as a bridesmaid too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any guys wanna try and knock me up submissive slut here will do whatever you want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it, hope he got her pregnant.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Ownership of Emma Drunk truth or dare allows husbands friend to take control.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jill the Best Secretary she got even better after some drinksin NonConsent/Reluctance
Dan's Friends Take Advantage Dan falls asleep leaving his daughter at his friends' mercy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lessons in Blackmail Teacher is bribed by students with a video from her past.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories