A Taxi Driver Tale - Teachers Pet

Story Info
Carnal misgiving results in punished retribution.
6k words
11.9k
6
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

A little after 4am the night sky finally gives way to the breaking glow of the morning as I drive through terraced streets heavily lined with parked cars.

The night has been uneventful in the main, the usual human detritus who have over consumed alcohol on a Saturday night driven home to all points across the city.

I spot her from a distance, even in the pale breaking daylight and even from several hundred yards she looks appealing.

I slow the cab, watching her as I approach at a steady pace.

Dressed in a short black fitted leather jacket, and a short dark, possibly black, skirt that covers her legs to her mid thighs. She walks barefoot all be it with dark denier tights that cling to her legs, a pair of little black ankle boots are held in her left hand.

As I approach she looks back at me over her left shoulder, her dark auburn hair sits pulled back into a loosely tied ponytail.

Recognising me, or more so recognising the Taxi plates on the front of the Mercedes she frantically waves her right hand for my attention as she steps towards the road between a parked black VW Golf and a beaten up looking white Renault Clio. Anticipating her reaction, I slip on the right-side indicator and pull up parallel to the two cars she stands between as I drop the driver side window.

"Oh my god you're a life saver," she offers her over exaggerated words spoken on a soft Scottish accent.

"I do my best..." I offer, "...but I'm off duty."

"Oh, you can't be," she offers frustratedly.

The smirk across my face gives away my ruse immediately. As I unlock the doors, there is no way I am not picking up this beautiful creature, despite her slightly bedraggled appearance in closer quarter.

"Got myself a wee joker have I?" she chuckles as she steps towards the back passenger door behind me, opening the door and slipping into the seat immediately behind me.

Pulling away from the kerb back onto the right side of the street as she settles herself down setting her boots on the seat beside her, which annoys me slightly.

"Where we headed?" I enquire.

"Grafton Close up near the Hillcliffe," she offers on a slightly weary tired voice.

The address does not fill me with dread, but I generally avoid the area, her address being located on a housing estate, which backs on to the City's most notorious of addresses.

As I pick my way through deserted streets I figure the address about fifteen miles from where I have picked her up offers a reasonable final fair for the nights work.

"Be about twenty" I offer glancing back a little miffed that I cannot see her in the rear-view mirror as she settles into the seat directly behind me.

"That's fine," she replies plucking a mobile from her jacket pocket and speedily tapping out a message onto the handheld device.

"Good night?" I speculatively enquire, fully aware there will be a reason she walks alone through deserted streets in the early hours of the morning.

"You could say I've had an interesting night," she softly offers.

Moments later driving down a tree lined avenue I hear the phone ring briefly.

"Hey you," I hear her answer her tone a little sheepish.

I can only hear one side of the conversation as I carry on driving concentrating on the road ahead but unable not to eavesdrop on what is being said.

"Yeah, I can talk... I'm in a taxi now I'll be home in about fifteen.... They live fucking miles away... fortunately they live far enough away," She softly chuckles.

"Alex... and Sam... No no Alex and Sam... yeah both... yeah... yeah ...I know filthy... hey don't you judge me you little slag..." she chuckles softly despite her insult.

Hearing only fifty percent of the conversation my mind whirs on the snippets of details she openly discusses as though I am not even in the vehicle.

"I'm fucking exhausted... youthful fucking energy... I struggled to keep up..." she offers further on a loaded tone, "... Well, I don't think there's any rule on fucking ex pupils... uh yeah... and the randy little bastards only tried to fucking video me... nah I put a stop that.... One wee souvenir I don't need... Again, not a fucking word from you Missy I've seen your wee sex tape."

My mind does not need to veer to far off centre, to appreciate what has seemingly played out. Mentally noting the lurid highlights of her promiscuity.

"Just well... mainly in doggie ...even when I got spit roasted..." her dark little chuckle at whatever is said on the other end of the conversation is laced with suggestion, "...He ...Alex ...He tried to putt it in my ass ...Hell no bitch, you know full well I don't give that up ....at least not on a first date."

She throws her head back on a deep laugh.

Turning the Mercedes onto a roundabout that leads to a dual carriageway I hear her closing off the call with a request of a promise from her friend that she will still be up when she gets home.

The sordid little red head seems, unperturbed that I have been party to the conversation she has just held. At least now I can get a grip on what context the description 'interesting night' portrays in relation to her night out.

"Hey mister?" She enquires tapping on the Perspex security shield that separates us. "Are these bottles of water for me?"

"Yeah..." I immediately offer, knowing she refers to the two bottles of water slipped in the pouches behind both the driver and the passenger seats. Such cost neutral little items a private hire driver now utilises to differentiate from the cheap and readily available Uber style cabs available at the click of an App. "...I've got one in a cool bag if you want... those might be a bit tepid."

"You're going to save my life twice" she purred, I can see her now in the rear-view mirror.

As we pull up at a set of traffic lights on red I reach over and unzip the little black cool bag in the front passenger footwell. Dropping the hinged hatch set in the Perspex the lights have turned green by time she takes the bottle of liquid from me.

Pulling away from the lights, driving on, she does not even notice that the seal of the plastic bottle has been tampered with as she cracks open the lid and drinks to quench a thirst.

Three minutes later, my course is already altered as we head towards a new destination as I watch her slump across the black leather back seat of the Taxi.

Hitting speed dial on a familiar number, the short grunt of a response I receive is to be expected given the time.

"What?" he enquires.

"Set us up remotely..." I request, "...I've secured us an impromptu little starlet."

**********

She stirs.

Rose Redmond stirs as I watch her knelt before me.

I now know her name from the contents of her wallet; a wallet containing a strawberry flavoured ribbed condom, a bank card, a driver's licence, twenty pounds worth of cash, and a Staff ID Photo-card.

Rose pulls at her wrists, wrists that sit extended to her sides to meet the steel restraints that tether both her slender wrists to two thick beams that are bolted to the floor to both her left and her right. Her toned legs unrestrained bend at the knee as she kneels atop a wooden pallet wedged between the two pillars.

"Wh... what... where am I?" she understandably panics as she slowly emerges from the debilitating effect of the vast quantity of sedative she unwittingly consumed. Roses senses further hindered by the thick, heavy, dirty hessian sack that sits over her head and meets her shoulders.

Shorn of her leather jacket she kneels now dressed in a black dark denier tights, a black leather mini skirt and a tight-fitting red vest top that reveals black bra straps.

"Welcome back Rose" I offer as I step around her admiring my capture acutely aware that her restraint is incomplete but also aware at the theatre fully restraining her will now provide, if only for myself.

"Where... where am I?" Rose offers clearly distressed, "Who are you?"

"Think of it as a correctional facility..." I state placing my right hand on her right shoulder from behind, feeling her tense. "...and I'm the facilitator of your punishment."

"A what?" she offers uncertainly while pulling her wrists at the harsh restraints that clamp over them, restraints that are hold in place by little brass padlocks that rattle as she struggles.

"I thought St Luke's was as prestigious education an establishment as money could buy for the elite around here?" I offer, fully aware of the reputation that the private boys only school holds, a reputation upheld by the thousands of pounds a year parents pay for their privileged Sons to attend.

"What... what are you?" Rose offers, as I scan the details of her Staff ID Card and check her date of birth on her driver's licence, placing her at twenty-seven years of age.

"Seems that the teachers at St Luke's... well this particular member of Staff at least ...are nothing more than a wanton fucking whores" I sneer as I pull the hessian sack up from her head to meet her wide green eyes which blink against exposure even to the dimmed lights of the room.

She is still confused by her predicament even as she looks up at me from her enforced knelt position.

"You..." she offers, "You're the fucking Taxi Driver."

"Fucking former pupils isn't against the rules you said..." I ignore her stating the obvious on my identity as I reference her early phone call, "...it's a little morally Fucking corrupt though Rose surely... I'd hazard a guess it wouldn't be fucking encouraged."

"How... how do you know?"

"I might be many things.... But hard of hearing ain't one of them" reaching out I clutch her jaw firmly as I speak "...you didn't leave much to the imagination in your call earlier."

Rose swallows hard as I tilt her head back further, her eyes fall closed on realisation.

"It's a wonder to me how regularly and how openly many people talk in front of me... as though I'm anonymous ...as though I don't exist ...they talk freely..." I press her face away to the left as I take steps back around her once more. "...it's not without irony now then that we'll discuss the price of your freedom."

As I detail what I expect of her she kneels there shaking her head, incredulous at my request not realising how she holds no power under the circumstances in which she finds herself.

"Oral and Full penetration," I reiterate my request, "Then you go free, and I don't mention your impropriety."

"You wouldn't dare," Rose offers but her words lack a conviction.

"I've brought down cunts like you for far less immorality my dear," I coldly state on a patronising tone.

"Nothing... nothing immoral happened," Rose begs.

"Perhaps you're too desensitised to what you've done... perhaps you arrange regularly to get spit roasted by former pupils... does it happen often? ...is it a regular occurrence? ...What about current pupils?"

"No..." she shook her head in disgust, "...No I would never."

"But you did..." I state, "...And when you got what you wanted you slip away on a walk of shame in the early hours... at this moment they're probably blissfully ignorant of your hasty departure."

I see the genuine remorse etch across her face for the first time.

"We... we were out... my friend Maddie and I and we met them... there... there was nothing contrived.., we'd been drinking and..."

"You're gonna have to work on that," I darkly smirk, "You might need to convince yourself before you can start to convince others if push ever comes to shove."

Rose's head shakes gently from side to side once more.

"Let me leave you with your thoughts," I offer as I step away from her, leaving her knelt on the pallet that sits on the dusty concrete floor of the small metal walled room, with her arms held bound and extended at her side.

**********

She accepts my proposal.

Just as she now reluctantly accepts my dick slowly into her mouth.

Rose kneels before me, fully restrained, her wrists held locked in to the two pillars, just as now her calves are effectively restrained by two strips of metal that sit across the backs of her parted legs.

The pliable metal firmly held in place by long screws sunk into the wooden pallet beneath her.

I glance to the cordless drill used that sits discarded on the floor to her side, the palpable tension and the fear of my entering the room with a handheld tool as she begged for me not to restrain her further had been intense.

Once the kicking of her lower legs had been overcome she fully appreciated the gravity of her plight and begged for my mercy before succumbing to my request

Watching now looking down on her as I stand on the pallet and my dick slips slowly past her slightly tinted dusky pink lips.

"Not sure I feel all that special..." I goad Rose, "...if this is the third cock you've sucked on tonight."

Her eyes meet mine, narrowing on a scowl, as painfully aware of her submission as she is her recent history.

Roses lips close around my shaft as I slip my hand through dishevelled auburn hair, hair I had set free by removing the hair band that had previously tied her auburn locks back in a ponytail.

Her mouth immediately works over my length, her tongue and lips in unison operate of comparative free will as her head glides back and forth over my dick while she is held there before me.

"You only need to get me hard... wet and hard" I request as I close my eyes and appreciate her willing submission.

Her mouth is talented, she adopts a pleasurable style from the outset. I do not kid myself that she may seek or does seek to bring a swift conclusion with compliance and a demonstration the likes of which she reserves for the kind sordid little hooks ups that had shaped the majority of her night before she had hailed my services as a taxi driver.

Even though her head bobs steadily back and forth on a consistent momentum, her dark red hair now falling across the pale features of her face, I take control.

"Hard and wet" I caustically reiterate as I clench my both my hands over the back of her head and hold her in place as I take charge, my hips thrusting deeper towards her throat.

"Relax that jaw" I demand, and she immediately complies.

Her compliances lets me take her as deep as I can achieve, her face pressed firmly up against my crotch through my jeans. I hold myself there deep in her mouth. Rose falls rigid as she accommodates the deep invasion of her mouth that I claim.

Hearing her choke and splutter I ease back a little to instantly hear her draw fresh quick desperate breaths. The reprieve I offer is temporary. Gripping her head once more she verbally attempts to protest for the first time.

I ignore her.

Face fucking Rose as she chokes around my dick and struggles in my grip and the far harsher grip of her enforced restraint to her wrists and the backs of her lower legs.

"That's it... that's it..." I encourage as I use her, as I punish her.

Moments later I release her head from my clutches, pulling my dick from her mouth. Rose retches and chokes for breath as with her body angled forward thick strands of saliva spill from her gaping mouth to puddle on the floor before her as she gasps heavily for breath.

"You did your job" I offer stroking my dick that is thick with her spittle.

Rose looks up at me breathless with her pale jaw coated in her own saliva.

"Now let's create an aesthetic" I bluntly offer not dwelling any further on the initial offering her mouth has made.

Slipping my hand into my left back pocket I take a pair of sharp bladed fabric scissors, before she can even find breath to question I snatch the thin red strap of her vest and the satin black strap of her bra beneath and cut through both straps with ease.

"Oh, fuck no," Rose breathlessly offers moments before I accomplish the same feat through the straps over her right shoulder.

Grabbing roughly the neckline of her vest I harshly pull the garments down, snagging the bra in the sane motion,

Rose gasps as her porcelain pale firm breasts are revealed as they spill free of the hold the clothing held over them.

"Oh, dear god" she offers on a prolonged moan of frustration.

Silently she flinches as I take the scissors and slip them open as I trace them over the soft skin of her left breast grazing the blade over her nipple set amongst a darker skin, light pink areola.

"You fucked up bastard," Rose hisses through gritted teeth.

"Touché..." I offer, "...you fucked up little whore."

Stepping away almost immediately I walk around her as in her now freshly adopted silence I step up behind her, before adopting a knelt position between parted legs pressed up behind her restrained torso.

"Let's not waste any time in securing what you've promised me shall we," I state over her left shoulder discarding the scissors away to her right as my hands slip up over her exposed breasts squeezing the firmly in my grip as I roughly pull at her nipples.

Rose gasps at my rough touch but she does not respond.

"The whore you've been tonight... you're probably a little stretched out down there..." I offer with my lips pressed to her ear through her auburn hair. "...so, I'm going to fuck you how you wouldn't let them two boys fuck you."

To punctuate my point my hands immediately leave her breasts, grabbing the hem of her little black leather skirt as I yank the thick material of the garment around her hips to bunch and meet the useless vest that sits around her toned midriff.

My fingers claw at the thick nylon, dark denier, hosiery that clads her lower body, taking several attempts to rip open the tough material by hand as opposed to using the discarded scissors.

Ladders in the material streak down her parted thighs, pale white skin exaggerated by the dark black material. Stretching open the gaping hole I create around her ass and between her gusset, I note without comment she wears no underwear.

"Perfect," I simply offer.

"Just... just be gentle" I hear her softly plead her head dropping in resignation. Rose seems to accept there is little she can physically do to prevent me, however, I choose to use her surrender.

"See I can't promise that..." I offer slipping my right hand slowly over my length as position myself closer to her, "...on account of how I'm brutally going to be taking the one thing you didn't let them take."

"What?" She offers to my point of reiteration, she had obviously missed my first inference.

"Your asshole," I bluntly reply to remove any ambiguity from the situation.

"No..." she begs as she pulls her wrists at their merciless restraint "...No you can't.,, you fucking can't."

"I can.... not least given your disposition..." I slip my left hand around her waist as I speak, "...you should have better qualified the manner of my penetration under the terms of our arrangement."

"Please.... Please..." Rose begged.

As she begs I guide my dick between the pale exposed cheeks of her ass

"Relax... just let me in" I whisper, "...if it's tight enough your retribution will come quick... or rather I'll cum quick... your talented little mouth has really helped. your cause."

Pulling her waist back towards me Rose whimpers and whines I feel the tension grip her slender body as I press the tip of my dick to her puckered asshole.

"It was all I could do to resist cumming down your throat just then ...but you've ensured I've got a heavy load in my balls to spray deep in your ass."

Increasing my tight grip around her waist I bear her bound body back against mine, as her breathing hitches on pained little pants.

"Let me in," I offer on a strained whisper.

"Please no..." Rose gently begs, her body squirming in my grip, "...I hate this ...I hate giving anal."

"So, the little sluts tried," I offer pressing against her feeling my tip part her.

Rose simply nods on taking a deep seething inhale through her gritted teeth.

"Perhaps you've never had it right." I offer feeling the discomfort of her tight ass scraping down the sides of my length.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12