A Taxi Driver Tale - Teachers Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By coincidence or by willing I feel her body give, her strangled cry caught in the back of her throat as I press deep, passing her sphincter and stretching out her anus on a slow prolonged penetration.

"Holy fucking shit... holy fucking shit you mother fucker," Rose gasps.

"A filthy mouth on a filthy little whore" I goad in retort as I grab her auburn hair and snap her head back harshly drawing a further whimper of discomfort to pass her lips.

"Fuck oh my fucking god... oh my fucking god" Rose seethes.

"Let's not stand on ceremony..." I offer further, "...let's get what I want and what you deserve."

"No... just... just..." she begs on rapid breaths towards the ceiling but cannot find the words to articulate what she wishes to state.

"Let's teach the teacher a lesson," I offer on a sneer before I commence.

My hips trusting hard in the dry tight confines of her anal canal. I clench Rose's body in my hand, pulling her waist back as my forearm wraps hers frame and I pull harsher at her hair.

Her begs and whimpers punctuate every harsh thrust as my dick stretches her and presses further up into her guts.

"Little fucking ginger whore... little fucking pale skinned ginger whore," I goad as she falls unresponsive spare for the heavy rasping breaths she takes as I ravish her pale body.

Fucking her with an intensity, her arms stretch against the restraints clamped over her wrists her body presses stretching her body up on absorbing every brutal thrust.

I fuck her ass with an abandon, her tight walls clenched around me, her unnatural dry disposition aches my dick but stimulates me at the same time.

Her mind a mess as she accepts the punishment my fuck delivers, as she surrenders, having bought the threat of the extortion I hold over her on the threat of revealing her promiscuity. She may not officially have digressed, but morally she knows that public revelation of her sordid ill-advised encounter with her two former pupils would destroy her career, cast aspiration over her character and define her for the rest of her life. Her surrender in her mind is sacrifice enough to make to protect her status.

Faced with the torment of such revelation she gives herself to me, I claim her in the restraint I hold her in, physically and mentally.

Her sordid night ending in the most unimaginable circumstances.

Rose is breathless under the exertion I force her body to absorb, frantic little breaths escape her parted lips as I brutally fuck her through the uncomfortable grip her ass holds around my dick.

Jackhammering my hips in no time, true to my earlier word it has taken relatively no time for her body to earn my climax.

Tensing I hold off my climax as I keep fucking her. Sweat coats my brow, my t-shirt clings to my back.

"Nasty little slag," I offer, "You're a nasty little slag Rose."

Rose whimpers and moans in response as I tense further determined to hold off the reaction her body has goaded.

"What are you?" I implore.

Lactic acid burns in the backs of my legs as I pull her head back further, while my hips rapidly punish her ass.

"I'm... I'm a nasty... a nasty little slag," Rose whimpers.

"Ready for retribution" I breathlessly offer into her ear.

There is no response from her.

Relaxing I feel cum rip through my body, coursing through my shaft from my balls, delivering a hot warm mess deep into her bowels as I spasm holding my twitching length deep in her bound body.

Her soft groan fills the air as she feels me, I let go her hair, but she keeps her body arched back against me. Rose Redmond is paralysed in the moment of complete submission.

Pressing my free hand between her pale shoulder blades I push her away from me her body catching on her restraint, her purpose is served.

With discomfort I ease my dick from her ass slowly, stowing my dick back through my fly as I rise on aching knees behind her to stand on the pallet, looking down at the metal strips that have held steadfast over her lower nylon clad legs.

"Don't go anywhere," I breathlessly offer as I step away and Rose finally drops her body posture to her haunches in recovery.

Taking what I need from a thick black bin liner filled with toys and restraints. There is one last ignominy for Rose to face, her attention garnered instantly as she turns her head sharply along her left shoulder as I switch on the device.

Her eyes widen and follow me as I step around her clutching the Hitachi wand that throbs in my hand on a mid setting.

"No... oh no no no" Rose offers as I kneel before her and press the wand over her through the nylon tights.

"Seems unfair you've not benefited from your surrender" I state looking into her once again narrowed eyes.

Five minutes later her sweat soaked body spasms, her body pulls at her restraint, and she screams out under the impact of the heavy climax I goad from her with the wand on its highest setting pressed up against her cunt.

I feel her juices soak the three fingers I have slipped into her now stretched out little pussy.

I place my fingers into my mouth sucking her climax from them as she watches me.

"You taste good..." I offer with a grin.

"...but I'm not sure if that's the taste or retribution or sordid satisfaction."

**********

A little after midday I pull the taxi up onto the drive outside the generic looking semi detached property.

The dashboard thermometer indicates it is a warm 27 degrees outside, the heat masked by the vehicles air conditioning.

My mobile pings on a familiar notification tone and I pluck it from the pocket in the side of the driver's door.

Looking back up at the house, having taken in the quiet unassuming little Cul-de-sac I had driven into, in an upstairs window a ginger and white cat looks down at me with the aloof suspicion only a cat can muster.

"So now I know where you live Rose," I state as I turn to face her in the back of the cab. Keeping the doors locked to prevent her exit.

The weak grimace come smile across her exhausted, harrowed, appearance tells me everything I need to know.

Reaching for the central console I pluck a little grey business card with my mobile number printed across it under the words '24hr Taxi Service'. Dropping the hatch in the Perspex security guard I hand her the card which she takes tentatively grimacing as she leans forward from the leather bench seat.

"Next time you need a lift home... you know where I am."

"And why the fuck would I do that" Rose snaps.

I chuckle, she cannot honestly have forgotten the leverage I hold over her.

"Small matter of your sordid little sex tape... and the trouble it would cause your career if any parents or colleagues at the posh school find out."

"How..." her brow knits with confusion, "...you've not got a video... they never recorded me even if you tried to discover..."

She leans forward in her seat; premature overconfidence takes her in its grip as she offers a caustic smile to me.

"You misunderstood..." Rose sneers, "... you think I'd be stupid enough to let them record me... under any circumstance... We're done you vile fucking pervert,"

"Rose..." I offer as her tired bloodshot eyes meet mine, "...we just made our own."

Rose in continued defiance shakes her head, failing to interpret my less than ambiguous statement.

Holding up my phone I give her proof as I press play on the clip Frank has just messaged to me. A clear High-Definition image offering a side profile shot of her head, my hands through her auburn hair as my dick slips back and forth into her accepting mouth.

"You fucking asshole," Rose hisses, as finally realisation dawns for her.

"Maybe..." I smartly retort, "...but yours is the asshole I ended up fucking."

Releasing the locks on the doors she cannot slip her weary body from the cab quick enough.

Watching on as she exits the cab, tentatively making her way up the paved path to the front door I note the angst of her body language as she steps away from me.

Heavy ladders visible in black denier tights as they slice down the backs of her thin legs. My eyes casting up those legs as she slowly unsteadily makes her way towards the front door in the heat of the day.

Having kept the engine turned over, I slip the car into reverse and back off the drive as she turns a key in the door and slips into the house.

Her leather jacket zipped fully over her naked upper body looks out of place in the warm sunny weather. As I straighten the car I spot a neighbour who is placing items into a green wheelie bin cast a dubious glance towards Rose as she makes her way towards the sanctuary her home provides.

My eyes drawn back to Roses ass covered by the tight little leather skirt, noticeably creased from where it had sat bunched around her hips.

One last admiring glance at the ass I had taken immense pleasure in deeply, if quickly, fucking.

**********

My sleep deprived brain is a fuzzy mess as I pull the taxi up outside the Hillview Bed and Breakfast. I need a coffee I figure, realising immediately what a bad idea that would be as it is sleep I need beyond anything else.

Entering the main reception, I know without even looking up that Frank will be sat behind the reception desk, his concentration solely focussed on the internet connected screen sat on the desk before him. I am not sure what he is always so engrossed in, I probably do not want to know.

"I need a room," I bluntly state.

"Fives free," Frank replies equally as bluntly, but with the same level of charisma

I know he offers to any paying customers, unfortunate to book a stay at the severely dilapidated premises. Not looking up he reaches under the counter before sliding the key across the reception desk towards me.

"What are the numbers like?" I enquire.

"Impromptu is never a plan," Frank snipes as he looks up at me from behind the flatscreen monitor, "I'm surprised though seems like live broadcasts at five thirty in the morning are prime time for figures in the United States."

"Plenty of satisfied punters then," I smirk.

"For a short performance yeah...Around six thousand live streams..." Frank confirms as he scans the data on the screen "...I'll edit and upload her performance for the paywall ...I think she'll earn us a profit."

"We might even get a sequel out of the filthy little whore." I interject into the conversation.

"She enjoyed herself then," Frank darkly chuckled.

"Debatable," I smirk, "But I do still hold the little ginger bitch in the palm of my hand."

**********

Sam Faulks lay across the old tan brown leather sofa smoking a heavily weed packed joint, watching as the thick wisps of strongly scented smoke drifted over him towards the ceiling.

His mind dwelling once again at the memorable night that had preceded a day of heavy relaxation to recover from events.

"Hey Al..." he called out to his friend of eighteen years, hearing him in the kitchen along the hallway, "Come see this,"

As Alex Pettier entered the room Sam extended his right arm up from the sofa and handed him the pungent hand rolled cigarette.

Taking the spliff from his friend before only seconds later taking a long deep drag of the smoke into his lungs.

"Fuck Dude that's heavy." Alex offered.

"Yeah but I didn't call you in for that..." His fingers worked nimbly over his phone screen, paring it with the fifty-five-inch plasma mounted on the wall. "...Watch this."

As he spoke the blurry image appeared on the TV Screen, the image slowly coming into focus to reveal Miss Redmond, their former history teacher on all fours in the centre of the double bed, his double bed, her leather skirt bunched around her waist her black tights pulled down around the backs of her thighs.

"She said not to video her," Alex offered a little astonished.

"Wait though Al..." Sam responded "...it's so worth it."

"Ok... ok..." Miss Redmond offered softly on the TV screen, as she looked back over her right shoulder "...just ...just be gentle."

Alex Pettier watched himself kneel on the bed behind the svelte body of the red-haired older woman. The Woman who had been the object of many a fellow student's fantasy for years since she had started teaching at St Luke's as a newly qualified Teacher two years before he and Sam had left the school. He recognised what was to happen next knowing that by this point in their night both himself and Sad had both already fucked unbelievable body as well as received oral from her hungry little mouth. Their former Teacher high on the same weed he now smoked, before they had led her up to his room, following heavy quantities of alcohol consumed across the night at the Irish Bar they had stumbled across Miss Redmond drinking in with her friend.

"Ok...Ok... Oh my god ok ...this is happening" Miss Redmond's voice filled his ears now as it did then, as she steeled herself.

"Watch closely Al..." Sam offered from his prone position across the sofa, "...this is the moment you became legend and fucked Miss Redmond in the ass."

A grin crept across Alex Pettier's face as he watched via the grainy unsteady image as he pressed his dick slowly into her. Her soft prolonged whimper as he penetrated her barely captured by the muffled sound of the recording captured on a smart phone surreptitiously.

Watching Miss Redmond bracing, her head dropping to hang low, as he penetrated her. Alex remembered exactly how she felt around him in that moment.

"Oh my god... oh my fucking god..." Miss Redmond whimpered, "...Oh fuck ...oh fuck ...I can't ...I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Neither could I," Alex Pettier offers to the screen on a wide grin that creeps across face, a wide grin and an aching erection spurred by the memory.

The two former students of the incredibly attractive red head watched for the next 12 minutes as Miss Redmond whimpering and gasping throughout fucked her way to earning the climax that Alex Pettier eventually delivered deep into her pert pale ass.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_about 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous number two - you might be over thinking this …or be too close to your teachers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a big fan of story's fucking over teachers. I fucked teachers from junior high through my advisor in college and I would have never thought to embarrass them. They taught me most everything about sex and don't make alot of money. I never told anyone, never had pictures or video, didn't want to take the chance of screwing up their lives. This perv knew the kids she hooked up with. It would have been better if they had taken and erased all the video, with threats to fuck them up if they ever contacted her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice twist

That bitch I’d screwed LOL

Ain’t no way those boys aren’t sharing her video with all there buddies!!!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daughter Pays Debt Off Ch. 01 Girl finds out she must blow a guy to pay dad's debt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Warned A warning changes Brian's life.in Loving Wives
Summer Job University student is blackmailed during her summer job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Party Gone Wild Drunken flirting at a party taken to the next level.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced Pt. 01: The Pool Jenna thought she was all alone... she was wrong...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories