A Taxi Driver Tale - White Christmas

Story Info
A sordid submission casts dark shadows over festivities.
5.1k words
5.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
300 Followers

The cold air stung her lungs.

The feel of the cold crisp night in such stark contrast to the humidity of the building she had just exited.

As the door to the familiar bar closed behind her it barely failed to muffle the raucous sounds of the packed establishment.

Nicola Strachan tugged the collar of her little leather biker jacket around her neck as she stepped along the pavement leaving the sights, sounds and smells of The Lunswick behind her.

Her heeled boots click clack as she glances to her watch, ten minutes past Eleven. She had not wanted to leave old school friends behind but the Midnight service at St Michaels Church was as deep rooted a family tradition as any. This Christmas Eve played out no differently than the past few years had. Drinks with friends then a quick journey to ensure she arrived on time.

Her Father had not been keen on her heading out to the City, politely refusing to come and collect her, no doubt in preference for several glasses of wine ahead of the short walk from their cottage to the local church.

Her mother far more understanding of her wish to meet up with old friends had slipped twenty pounds to her as she'd left earlier to help fund her journey home on proviso she not be a minute late for the traditional Carol Concert and Church Service. With the added proviso that she change into something more demure than what she had chosen to wear for her night out.

Cursing her lapse in forward planning for not pre booking a taxi Nicola flicked open her phone immediately disheartened to discover that there was an hours wait for the next available Uber.

Her spirits lifting immediately on spotting a light colour Mercedes Saloon turn into the street that she traversed, headed in the direction of the City Centre based Taxi Ranks, and the inevitable queue that would hamper her need to be home well before midnight.

Raising a hand and waving Nicola smiled to herself as with a flashing of orange indicators the vehicle bearing Taxi plates swung to the pavement and came to a gentle halt a matter of metres from where she stood.

Her mind somewhat distracted as she reached for the back door handle to enter the car, her mind lingering on the unexpected meeting that the evening had bestowed upon her.

The last time she had seen Owen Chambers had been the Friday night before she had departed for University. There was little to no excuse for loosing touch in the social media era, especially given her long standing admiration of the tall dark, athletic male. Owen didn't believe in the benefits of social media platforms, his online profile a void that subsequently explained their lack of contact in the three months since she'd left to study Pharmacology in Edinburgh.

"You look good," his words echo through Nicola's mind, her memory lingering on how she felt her cheeks flush as crimson as the dress she wore. She had not forsaken her friends but she had spent a good hour stood to the side of the bar engaged and enthralled by Owen and his depiction of life studying Zoology in Bristol.

Time in his company was always well spent, his demeanour was always pleasant and affable, and his dark brooding features had always made him incredibly, if not traditionally, handsome to her.

Her heart had near stopped at his suggestion they meet up for a meal during the time between Christmas and New Years.

She had accepted the offer immediately trying her best not to act like an infatuated school girl and forgetting all about any loyalty to the burgeoning relationship she had with Niall Wilson who lived in the same University accommodation as she did.

Nicola had hastily agreed to Owen's suggestion and thrown the date of the 27th at him almost immediately, as if to wait any longer would see the opportunity pass. The agreed date and time might have meant nothing or everything but she couldn't help but gush on confirming her mobile number to Owen before breaking from his company to return to her group of girls who had by such a point secured a table on the far side of the venue.

Nicola was still grinning as she sat herself down in the back of the warmth of the taxi and closed the door behind her.

"Where we headed?" The Driver asked without tuning back as over his left shoulder as she straightened the hem of her short red tartan dress towards the top of her over the knee black leather boots.

"Redbrook Lane... Haremarsh Village," Nicola replied settling back into her seat while pulling her seatbelt diagonally across her chest, noting the driver typing the address into dashboard mounted iPhone that doubled as a sat nav.

Moments later, as the doors clicked automatically locked, the car she sat in merged into traffic and headed through the City streets. Driven in silence Nicola watched the busy City lit with colourful festive lights pass by through the back passenger window, her mind drifting to the traditions of a family Christmas Day.

"This is going to be about sixty quid you realise?" The Driver declared when he finally spoke again, around ten minutes into their journey as the car left the streetlights of the dual carriageway to traverse the dark rural lanes that meander through open countryside towards the small village that she had been brought up in.

"How.... How much?" Nicola proclaimed in shock at his announcement "...it's never usually anywhere near that price."

"Triple fare past eleven on Christmas Eve," was the somewhat blunt response Nicola gained in response as he drove at a steady pace through the hedge lined roads.

Nicola's heart sank as she snatched her little black leather purse from her jacket pocket, despite knowing she had little more than fifteen pounds tucked into the zip compartment of the accessory as she fumbled with the zip in the darkness of the back of the cab.

"I've... I've only got about fifteen pounds on me...." She offered with all honesty, "...do ...do you take card payment?"

"Sorry my love... cash only."

Taking a deep breath Nicola composed herself. Sixty pounds seemed an extortionate amount of money to be paying for the fare in the first instance but even with her mind slightly fogged by the excessive consumption of alcohol across the night the logic of the disproportionate fare given the time and date made some sense. She silently cursed once more at her lack of foresight to have not pre booked a taxi and agreed a sensible rate for carriage.

"Is this going to be a problem?" The Driver interjected seeming to slow the vehicle as he looked briefly back at her, "Because I'm guessing there's no Cash Machines in this Village of yours."

Nicola knew he was right, the isolation of Haremarsh was a blessing and curse in equal measure. A simple little rural village that offered next to nothing in the way of amenities.

Her mind whirled on a solution, considering the consequence of arriving at the church service she was duty bound to attend and asking her Father for the monies she would owe was her only genuine recourse. The prospect of the ire she would invoke filled her with very little joy.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket as if only to exaggerate her predicament. The SMS visible on the locked screen of her phone, a single line message from her Mother:

' I do hope you're already on route xx '

Nicola grimaced closing her eyes and taking a deep breath to compose herself. There has to be a solution she thought to herself.

"If it's a problem we can turn around..." The Driver impatiently cut across her thought process, "...You can draw out money and I can still get you home... be an extra thirty though."

Nicola looked to the phone screen once more, the digital display reading twenty-eight minutes past eleven. She knew there would be no time left in following his suggestion. Not only that but the additional thirty pounds would burn a considerable whole in her already meagre student budget.

"I've... I've got to be there by Midnight, " Nicola offered fully appreciative that this problem was hers not his.

As the driver kept driving her heart sank further, with only limited options to a plight that she made a panicked drama of in her own head.

"Is... is there... any other... another solution?"

Nicola Strachan heard the words she meekly offered before she even thought about what she was saying. Without consideration to what she meant or would be implied by the seven word enquiry.

**********

"You're... you're not fucking serious?" the dark haired girl offered as I sat alongside of her in the back of the car with the doors set locked.

"Those are my terms," I reconfirm without detailing again exactly what I've asked of her.

In the darkness of the back seat of the car, I can barely see her. Pulling the Taxi from the main road into a signposted picnic area the headlights had strobed across a heavy tree lined clearing. I was relieved but not surprised to see there were no other vehicles in the vicinity given both the time and the date.

She had already offered negotiation, argued and backed me down from my initial request come demand of her in exchange for the significant reduction in the due fare. A fare I had only hiked in value to make the remote destination worth the multiple fares I could have taken in the City during the same time period. I may be about to receive more than financial benefit.

"I... I can't..." she offered on a shuddered breath, "...you can't expect me to..."

"It's not like I'm asking to fuck you...." I respond, perhaps a little too bluntly I consider on immediate reflection, "...the longer we wait the later you'll be."

Looking to the digital clock on the dashboard that is illuminated by the engine being left idle I note the time approaches twenty to midnight. Her self imposed deadline of midnight that made little sense to me but obviously greatly troubled her was fast approaching.

I let the palpable tension and uncomfortable silence hold. Her suggestion at an alternative arrangement such a cliche I consider. A suggestion that had been made only once before in my time driving the Taxi for additional income. My consideration of her proposal had not taken long to agree to, especially in memory of the lithe young figure I'd observed as she had stepped towards the car barely half an hour previously.

"You... you..." she offers feebly.

"Just a simple little submission and we're done ....five minutes is inconsequential" I gently goad her, pressing her for what I've requested before I'm willing to make the suggestion of an alternative method of payment from the pretty looking brunette.

I let silence hang once again as I watch her in the gloom, both her hands run through her long straight brown hair as she shakes her head in disbelief while she contemplates what's expected of her.

My request was simple but I fully appreciate what the act upon her body represents. She had questioned my proposal for her to act as a 'Cock Warmer.' In essence a simple enough act by which she would permit me to enter her and hold my erect dick inside her for the ten minutes I had specified. Unsurprisingly she had immediately been reluctance to agree to the act I had heard of but never actually practiced.

Whatever she had intended she could offer to barter for her lower fare, my suggestion must had been far further from the reality she now faced sat opposite of me in the back of the cab.

I had refused to yield or be dissuaded, despite settling on reduction on accepting a five minute period as an acceptable period of time for her to submit to my will.

"Five minutes...." She hesitantly reiterated, "...and... and you won't..."

"You've my word," I offer reassurance on a quiet voice to my earlier suggestion that I will simply enter her body and hold myself within her for the agreed period of time.

"My fucking god Nicola what are you fucking doing?" she stated talking of herself in the third person in an anguished tone, confirming for me for the first time her name. "Ok... oh fucking kay."

I do my best to suppress the adrenaline rush her meek acceptance causes. Slipping my phone from my back pocket as I turn my body towards hers on the leather bench seat.

"First then I need your capture your consent," I state.

"My... my what?" Nicola offers hesitantly.

"Just a little safeguard that you're compliant and willing..." I state calmly as I switch on the video function on the camera of my phone. The light on the device brightly illuminates the back of the taxi as I point the camera towards her. "...just say who you are and that you consent to this if your own free will."

"You're ...you're fucking kidding me," she replies on an exasperated tone.

"I can't take any risks." I state on the same cold calm tone that I had made my request.

Nicola shakes her head once more as I keep the light held directly into her wide dark eyes and press the red button on the phone screen to start capturing her surrender.

"I... I..." a look of resignation crosses her expression as she takes a deep breath to fill the lungs of her trembling torso, the degradation of her commencing before she even physically commits. "My... my name... is Nicola... Nicola Strachan... I give my permission... my consent to what I am about to do."

"Perfect," I quietly offer as I reach out and place the phone onto the bench seat leaving the video function running to utilise the illumination that the bright white diode emits.

By the stark light I see her continued concerned expression, but decide that to offer further delay would not be to my advantage.

"Let's... let's get you on all fours... I think that offers the best solution," I sterilely instruct.

Nicola hesitates, the look she offers me mixed somewhere between fear and acceptance of her fate. I do not press, I do not rush her, not least as I am not the one with a self-imposed deadline to be meeting.

Slowly she turns away from me, awkwardly raising her svelte frame up onto the back seat. I move aside as best I can in the confines of the cab as she assumes the requested position, her boot clad lower legs extending behind her as she occupies the majority of the black leather seat.

My own breath quickens, my heart beating in my chest as I manipulate the situation if not her physical form. Awkwardly I kneel behind her my body hunched over hers, as I feel her ass press against my crotch realising she surely cannot fail to note my heightened arousal as she holds herself in place with her head bowing to rest on her leather covered forearms as her jacket remains across her upper torso.

I let her hold herself before me, my anticipation growing undoubtedly at a different level to her uncertain fear.

The sound of my zip fly as I lower it seems to fill the silent taxi, only her elevated breath and the gentle thrum of the idling diesel engine can be heard as on freeing my dick through my fly I clutch at the hem of her red and black tartan skirt and pull the tight material up the backs of her shapely legs and over her waist.

A heavy stuttering sigh passes her lips, a sigh that passes to a stifled little whimper as paying little attention to her underwear I harshly pull the lace feeling garment sat upon her hips across the back of her now trembling thighs.

"Just relax... hold still," I quietly offer, a feat she does not appear to achieve as in the relative gloom with the phone illuminated underneath her body I take my dick in my right hand and run it slowly between her barely parted legs.

"Oh my fucking god... oh my fucking god... I'm not.. I'm not doing..." Nicolas sentence falls short as my left hand clutches her slender shoulder and I pull her body back towards me.

Feeling the tip of my dick meet resistance I steadily push my hips forward, feeling now my breach and the warmth of her body as I part her pussy lips with the tip of my dick.

"Oh fuck no...no...no..." Nicola utters as she then gasps, a gasp she immediately stifles on a held breath as I gently press myself slowly into her unprotected body.

"You're not wearing..you've not got a..." Nicola pleads pressing up from her arms a little, only serving to impale her young body towards the base of my shaft.

"A condom on?" I finish her sentence for her. "I'm not going to fuck you... I just want to hold myself in you."

Silence hangs as I reposition myself and achieve the full penetration of her slender form. The warmth of her body wrapped tightly around my dick causes a groan of satisfaction to pass my lips.

Despite every urge, every desire, I hold off my carnal urge. The urge to abuse the situation she has reluctantly permitted. I can only begin to imagine what a delightful fuck she would be were her body gained in a more consensual manner.

Over her dipped frame I note a fresh source of light fill the back of the cab.

Leaning forward pressing deeper accompanied by further pained gasp from past her lips I'm amused to see the countdown clock of her own phone slowly second by second countdown on the agreed five minutes of my sordidly gained penetration. A grin spreads across my face as I appreciate how little she truly trusts me.

Ignoring the clock as it gently counts down I straighten a little, as best I can position myself within in the confines of the back seat of the cab. Each subtle movement brings fresh little mewls of discomfort to her lips as she holds herself up with my dick sunk deep into her tight dry walls.

Her shaking body inadvertently goads and stimulates me, each deep anxious breath causing her body to rise and fall slightly as I hold my dick rigid within her.

"How'd do you feel?" I enquire, deliberately provoking her anxiety.

"Fuck you," Nicola sneers in response and I feel her attempt to shift from my grip.

Holding firm I clench her shoulder tighter and pull her back against me bringing a fresh cry of frustration to fill the back of the car.

"You feel fucking amazing," I groan in honest appraisal as her ass presses back against my pelvis, a movement that only accentuates the sense of satisfaction I feel.

Nicola whimpers her breath even heavier as her body tenses once again, her core clenching tight around my phallus. I have no idea how long has played out, although I suspect she could tell me to the exact second as her countdown clock continues to ebb away.

Letting her fall still for a moment as I continue to appreciate the warmth and feel of her young body I alters my grip. Reaching around her thighs I pull her back around me, firmly sinking my fingers into soft cool flesh and the tops of her legs close to where her waist folds and my dick sinks into her tight little slit.

"No" she softly pleads, "No don't... please don't."

Her words only inspire me, as I graze the tip of my tighter pointer finger across the side of her penetrated cunt. I do not break my promise not to fuck her. I resist the urge to thrust my hips as I feel a fresh tension grip her body as she attempts to pull away from my grip.

"Don't please don't" Nicola breathlessly reiterates on a rasping whisper as I shuffle my knees forward a little pressing her body towards the locked back passenger door she faces.

All the while my finger teases and goads over her slit.

I feel her own hand reach between her legs to grab my fingers and prevent my touch.

Keeping a tight grip of her left thigh with my left hand I grab her right hand in mine and hold it between her legs, pressing my hips forward as she looses balance and her upper body crumples across the seat. I pin her as my left hand swiftly moves to grab the back of her neck allowing me a far more dominant grip over her body beneath me.

I hear her mobile fall from the seat into the rear footwell of the car.

"Please don't..." she begs on a strained voice, "...just ...just let me go."

"I will..." I offer as I hold myself deep "...if you pleasure yourself"

In my grip over her hand I press her own fingers to her cunt in physical demonstration of my request.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
300 Followers
12