A Taxi Driver Tale - White Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." Nicola bulks only pressing back causing my deeper penetration from the fresh position in to which she's forced "...No ...I ...I won't."

"Do it..." I sneer, "...Do it and I let you go"

Nicola's body rises and falls beneath me on heavy restricted breath as I hold her to the seat.

"We're five minutes from your home..." I continued to goad, "...you do it ...and you have my word."

I appreciate all trust will have been likely lost in my word given the degradation she has permitted over the last few minutes in the back of the taxi she had innocently entered a half an hour ago.

"You'll..." Nicola whimpers, "...you promise."

I don't know what reaction I expect of her, my mind still lingers on the domination I hold over her as she's held pinned beneath me, and the abuse of power could easily inflict.

"So long as I believe you..." I respond, "...so long as I'm convinced."

Holding her hand beneath her and to her firmly in my grip I'm shocked when I feel her slender fingers extend in her latest acceptance of my request.

Her fingers move gently at first as I keep my grip over her wrist even as I feel her start to press her fingers up against the top of her tight cunt, the same slender finger tips occasionally inadvertently graze across the base of my shaft as it skewers her prone contorted body.

I hold her down, locking my grip around the back her neck through silky dark hair as her fingers work with a slowly increasing intensity. I keep myself held deep in her barely moving as she tenses around me at her own touch.

Nicola's whimpers and whines grow in intensity as her hand works, I don't question her compliance or her diligence as she begins to commence hurrying her style to secure her release from my grip, my invasion of her body and ultimately the back of the taxi. Within a matter of minutes, she clenches her body unbelievably tightly around me as her breath wantonly hitches.

Breathless from the compromised position by which I hold her to the seat as I keep my firm grip over her neck. The natural rise and fall of her body as her hips writhe beneath me providing all the stimulus I need.

My own breath coming deep from my lungs as I close my eyes and concentrate on the sensations of her submission earned by her willing debauched little act.

Arching my back to keep myself breaching her body I hear her whimpered frustrated little noises as she wrestles against the building intensity that must grip her mind just as much as it now physically grips her body.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Nicola breathlessly utters.

"Keep going..." I utter in encouragement "...keep fucking going."

"Oh my.... Oh my fucking God," She cries out, attempting to move as I press her back down.

The tension that grips her body builds as her fingers begin to still, her body locking rigid in its contorted position beneath me until she baulks in my grip as she clenches her core even tighter around me as her self inflicted climax tears through her young body.

Trembling beneath me her reaction leaves me speechless as I feel the wet flood of her sated cunt spill from her soaking my length and washing over my balls.

I pull my hips back a little then press ack in a subtle forward thrust into her wet warmth as I silently release and let a heavy deposit of thick warm ejaculate seep from me. Holding myself deep until the last of my cum oozes surreptitiously into her body until I collapse atop of her across the back seat.

We lay entwined, her body still trembling before she reaches behind herself in an attempt to push me away. I allow her, comply with her unspoken wish rising from over her while slipping my erect length from her body. Picking my phone up from the seat I awkwardly reach behind me for the door handle forgetting how I had locked us both into the vehicle.

Taking the keys from my back pocket I press the door release and manoeuvre myself clumsily through the door as I open it. Stowing my dick back through my fly as I step into the harsh temperature of the wintry night.

Looking back as I stretch out aching muscles cramping from the confines of the back of the vehicle and the position I had held myself in. My eyes casting across her body as she lays motionless across the bench seat.

"You didn't... you didn't did you?" Nicola finally hesitantly offers on a panicked yet beleaguered tone.

"Cum," I bluntly offer the term she clearly struggles to contemplate let alone mention.

"Yes" her frail voice offers, her head still resting against the seat beneath her before she starts to press herself back upright and swing her boot clad legs from the seat.

"I didn't..." I lie to her easily, with no guilt in denial of the seed I knew had been deposited in to her body, "...don't worry you didn't get a White Christmas."

**********

The clock on the dashboard illumined in a soft orange glow, the digital display showing that the time was seventeen minutes past twelve.

I hear the back passenger door open and close as she silently exits the back of the Mercedes.

She had not spoken during the remainder of our journey. An uneasy silence hanging as I'd driven the short distance from the woodland picnic area to the Village that constituted her destination.

"Bye then," I callously offer, on a broad grin of satisfaction, knowing full well she won't hear me.

The heels of her boots strike tarmac that glistens with frost as with her arms crossed across her upper body she steps into the headlights of the vehicle, my eyes casting up the backs of her pale toned legs from beneath the hem of the visibly creased short tight red and black tartan dress before they met her boot clad lower legs.

A smirk runs across my lips at the memory of her submission as I look to the heavily scrunched five and ten pound notes that sit on the passengers seat in part payment for her passage from the City to this most secluded of rural locations.

Reversing the Taxi carefully in the narrow road outside the Church, the building brightly illuminated against the clear night sky, I note the twinkling of stars in the darkness. Stars rarely seen in the orange glow of the city streets that I normally operate within.

Turning the vehicle around I set back towards the winding rural lanes and the familiarity of the City, hitting speed dial on a familiar number via the hands free kit, the phone rings barely twice before it's answered.

"Ho ho fucking ho..." Frank answers the call, "....You busy?"

"I've been busy" is my ambiguous response, which I'll know he will overthink immediately.

"Nothing to share?" Frank pushes for details.

"No..." I offer as I pick my way through the icy streets of the quaint looking Village, "...I let this one go ...although I may have captured sordid evidence."

My mind casts to the phone that had recorded throughout. Although I'm genuinely usure what will have been captured, beyond audio, that will be discernible from the pleasurable gratification I'd taken from her young bodies submission.

There's a pause in the conversation as I let Frank contemplate the further ambiguity I cast and I glance once again to the fifteen pounds discarded on the passenger seat.

"I'm heading back... I think my nights peaked," I offer on break the lull in the conversation before enquiring, "... Chicken or Lamb kebab? ... my treat."

"You really fucking spoil me..." Frank chuckles.

"Well it is Christmas," I offer in response.

"Lamb... chilli sauce, garlic mayo and no fucking salad," Frank confirms his order.

**********

Nicola Strachan made her way through the busy congregation.

Her head held low, her dark slightly dishevelled hair falling across the sides of her face as she avoided eye contact with anyone she might know.

From the rear of the building she had spotted her Mother and Father four pews from the front of the alter.

As a familiar hymn was sung by all those around her she edged along the side of the congregation and slipped into the pew next to her Mother.

They said nothing, facing forward spare for the acerbic glare thrown in her direction by her Father. Judging the tardiness of her arrival and her unsuitable appearance at the same time.

On weak legs Nicola stood there as her Mother passed her a hymn book. She did not join in with the singing, steadying shaking hands by clutching the well thumbed pages between her fingers.

Reaching her hand then to her face as she wiped away a solitary tear that trickled down her left cheek.

Her gaze casting to the cross embedded in the wall high above the alter as she considered the evening of merriment and promise that has ended in such a sordid and inexplicably sordid manner.

Nicola Strachan desperately tried not to fixate on the raw ache and wet uncomfortable mess between her legs, a slick mess that had spread down the inside of her thighs.

"All is calm... All is bright... Round yon Virgin Mother and Child...." the Congregation joyously sing around her as in blissful ignorance her body succumbs to the virile seed that impregnates the fertile egg within her young womb.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Forced onto a Stranger's Lap A dark subway provides opportunity to take advantage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Way Back Ravished in an alley.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Favorite Band Taken in the mosh pit.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Deflowered in My Dorm Raped by my drunk friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hellie's Breeding Hellie gets bred by a shop-owner instead of paying.in Group Sex
More Stories