A Teacher's Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers

When it came time for April to cum, she sat up and wrapped her hands around Samantha's head. She pleaded with Samantha to let her cum. "Please, Ms. Jones! Please! Please! Please! I'm going to cum!"

Just then, Samantha pulled away, ripping her head from April's grasp. April's breasts were reddish-pink, her neck and her face were bright red. Her cheeks were stained with tears. "No! No! Please, Ms. Jones." She reached for Samantha's face to pull her back into her flushed cunt, but Samantha only pulled back farther.

"It's not fun being teased, is it?" said Samantha, a devilish grin strewn across her lips.

"Please," April began to cry. "Please, don't leave me like this. I'm sorry for teasing you. Please, Ms. Jones." She grabbed at Samantha's face, but her fingers slid from Samantha's cheeks which were coated in her own juices. "I'm sorry," April choked. "I just liked you—"

Samantha returned to April's clit, sucking on it hard. April's head fell back as she screamed. Juices gushed out of her and Samantha sucked up all that she could. Some juices dripped off the table and onto the floor, but for all that Samantha could lap up, she swallowed. April quickly pulled Samantha up to her and kissed her deeply, passionately. She didn't care one bit that her own cum was all over Samantha's lips or that it coated the inside of her mouth. She fell back and pulled Samantha on top of her. They made out for several minutes with April grazing her nails across Samantha's back, causing the teacher to shiver and break out in goosebumps.

"You are the best," April whispered.

Samantha smiled and nuzzled her cum-stained cheek against April's tear-stained cheek. "You were so worth it," Samantha murmured into April's ear.

April squeezed Samantha tight. They lay there like that for several minutes, just feeling one another's chest rise and fall and their hearts beat in unison. "Can I do you know?" asked April.

Samantha pushed herself up. "As soaked as my panties are and as much as I would love to sit on your gorgeous face right now and ride that tongue until I physically can't anymore, I think we should save that for another time." April stuck out her bottom lip. "We really should be going," Samantha finished.

April sighed. She sat up and Samantha handed her her bra. One of the cups had a large wet spot on it from where April's cum had dripped off the edge of the desk. Despite the wet spot, April put her bra back on. Samantha found her own bra and put it on. "I really am sorry about teasing you," said April. "I never realized how cruel it was." She picked up her shirt and put it on. Samantha put her own shirt back on.

"I masturbated both Wednesday and Thursday after getting your notes," confessed Samantha.

That caused April to grin. She threw on her backpack. "I hope I was better than the imaginary me."

"So much better," Samantha grinned. There was paper towel sitting at one corner of her desk. She ripped off some pieces and cleaned up the mess that she and April had made. "My imagination couldn't do you justice." April beamed. "Do you have a way home?"

"I drive," replied April.

Samantha was disappointed. Though she knew that they should leave, she really didn't want to. There would be a whole lot of masturbating going on this weekend and hopefully some grading of homework in between. Before Samantha could unlock the door, April pushed her up against the wall and began kissing her. Samantha gave in and began kissing her student in return. April pushed her hand up under Samantha's skirt and into her sopping wet panties. Samantha gasped into April's mouth.

"You have mine," said April, between kisses. "I should have yours." She hooked a finger between the soaked fabric and Samantha's slick pussy and pulled down. April went down on her knees and pulled the panties down to Samantha's ankles and Samantha stepped out of them. While on her knees, April lifted up Samantha's skirt and gazed upon her glistening cunt. Her eyes were wide with want. Samantha relinquished. She couldn't honestly bring herself to say no to April at this point. April wasted no time and her head disappeared up under Samantha's skirt.

Samantha's hands balled into fists as April sucked at her cunt. She began thrusting her hips at April and April reached around and squeezed Samantha's ass. She ran her tongue up and down her teacher's sopping wet cunt and Samantha's knees threatened to buckle out from under her. She supported herself up against the wall, but her legs were effectively jello at this point.

"Oh my—April! Right there! Yes, April!" April had latched onto Samantha's clit and was doing to Samantha what Samantha had done to her. "Oh, yes!!" Samantha held April's head in place through her skirt. Her eyes fluttered shut and and she hung on to the breath of air in her lungs, not inhaling or exhaling. Then, when her orgasm hit, Samantha shuttered from head to toe and she let out a guttural groan. April pulled back, letting Samantha's clit plop out from between her lips and then she pulled her head out from under her teacher's skirt. Her lipstick was smeared with some of it running down her chin. Seeing April with her cum all over her face was one of the sexiest things Samantha had ever seen. She helped April to her feet and then pulled her in for a warm kiss. She moaned, tasting herself on April. "You were amazing."

April smiled. "You tasted amazing."

"You should clean up," Samantha murmured, her forehead pressed against April's.

April shook her head. "I'll be dry by the time I get home. Plus, I really want to savor you."

"Your lipstick is all smeared."

"You should see your pussy."

Samantha giggled. She kissed April again. They kissed each other several more times before they finally left the classroom and went home. It would be a long weekend for both women, but at least they each had a souvenir.

Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers
12